Most fun/satisfying boss battle?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Chad Thundercucc, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

I haven't got to finish KH2FM yet (I have vanilla KH2 though), but so far, I gotta say that the Larxene's Absent Silhouette battle was the most fun. Having to deal with her and her clone, cutting combos short so that you got out before she recovered, having to use the Kingdom Key so that you can take the extra hits, etc.

What about you guys?

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Pete in Timeless River will always be my number one favorite battle. The scene changes just makes it so fun!

3. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Hmmmm.... Either Marluxia or Zexion Absent Shilouette battle. I like in both battles you need to be very cautious on their attacks to avoid losing the battle easily. Especially Marluxia's attacks.

4. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

I think that any of the Data Battles (specifically Marluxia for me) are some of the most enjoyable in the game. I've always loved looking at a boss as soon as the battle starts and thinking to myself "well I'm doomed". That is really a great feeling that any of those battles can easily provide.

5. 61 No. B

This.
    I particularly like the Data Lexaeus battle.

6. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

100% agree, I've always loved how he seems to just have unlimited strength. It's like "hmm...reallly don't want to fight this guy". It is great fun though :D

7. KHOmega Destiny Islands Resident

My personal favorite was when you face Roxas. Just the overall feeling within the battle sends chills. I have his data form style of fighting down to a point where it's cakewalk fighting him, yet it is fun everytime.