My final bid, Adieu

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Arc, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moodkip ~洞爺湖~

Okay, I read the first post and then read this:

All I have to say to this quote is dip****.

I do feel your pain arc, however this is going a little too far, sorry you feel this way.

2. Mish smiley day!

Why, yes. n__n

3. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

Interesting. O_o

4. Rosey Chaser

Dante and Arc are brothers damnit -_-

Why do I feel like Mish and I were the only ones who knew that ><

5. Donaut Banned

Are you flipping serious? Sara, I'm sorry but if you didn't take away *Sora*'s adminship for a DAMN long time when he was inactive, then you take away his privileges? He worked way too hard to not be at least a mod. He was an admin for a really long time, then count the days he was mod, then this happens. Well Sara, so if that means you were gone for a week, they could take your adminship away? :/

6. Da Freak Twilight Town Denizen

Crap,Arc I'm gonna miss ya bud : (, I hope you come back.

7. White Len Moogle Assistant

...way to miss the point.

*Sora* was inactive MUCH longer than Arc, lol.

In all honesty, Arc's demotion isn't any big loss.
    The forum will survive without him, modding the RP section is like trying to decontaminate and ocean of pure feces. There are enough staff to cover whatever he was doing anyway.

You're all making this a personal thing. It isn't personal. I'm not exactly a cheerleader of KHV's staff team, but I can tell you right now that this wasn't as far out of their bounds as you are claiming it is, DW, and you too, Arc.

If Arc were in a larger forum that had higher standards for staff, they'd drop him immediately; since no offense, there's much better mods/admins out there. He's not irreplaceable as staff. Life will go on.

8. Rosey Chaser

Dual I want you to shut the **** up now.

Let me make this clear to all of you.

IT WASNT FREAKIN SARA'S IDEA DAMNIT D<

If you want to ****in blame someone, I would apprechiate it if you blame me or one of the other staff, cause we are the ones who thought to demote all inactive staff.

And also. That *Sora* comment is invalid. Its because the staff then probably didnt care enough to go demote him. Again, not Saras fault.

It was the staffs Idea to do this not Saras. And Ill tell you something else. Most of us just went "Screw this, just demote them." Sara was the ONLY one for Arc who said she wanted to talk to him. And I apprechate her for doing that. I really do. And so BACK THE **** OFF FROM SARA D<

9. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

:/ This belongs in the Departure Lobby, gaiz.

10. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Bascily a nicer version of what I was planning.

But in theory, Rosey is 100% correct. Anyone who placed a blame on Sara in this thread doesn't know what the **** they are talking about. You people need to learn to get your damn facts straight before just going off on someone like that. Dual, this only makes you look more of a dumbass then you already are. I'm sick of you having a negative attitude towards everyone. I don't know or care what your ****ing problem is, but go attend counseling or something to get your head straight.

Once again, Sara is not at fault here people... all of us share the blame.

11. The Great Gatz Chaser

*moves to departure section* Or at least I would.

12. Sara Tea Drinker

I really don't know what to say to this... But I'll tell you the truth.

The staff suggested that Arc should be removed, because of his inactiveness lately and the fact that when he was on he didn't do anything.

I didn't want to do it, but I also can't ignore my staff. I said I'd talk to him and see what would happen from there. When he came on I told him he was on the inactive staff list along with Fayth, who's computer has crashed, Soku who has been removed and Mustang who has family issues.

I even say to the staff now I should be on the inactive staff list because college has been eating all my time. I come on and I do as much as I can between studying and projects and homework. And RvsR and DA have been a godsend with that, along with the rest of the staff helping me when I need it.

I told Arc that he was in the inactive users list and he said to remove him because he didn't see his schedule lightening anytime soon. I offered him Forum Helper, but he said no, he didn't want to apologize to the staff for working a double shift and moving to spend time on the computer.

He mentioned the overtime once. I thought it was only once, so I didn't say anything.

I know you're angry about what happened, but it's not anyone but who decides to be inactive's fault.

Arc, I know you've been really angry at the world lately. You even apologized for it once. The person I know who I dated for two years I consider gone. And what you said here and what happened here tonight has really hurt. I hope someday I can forgive you for it, Arc.

That is the truth, whether or not you believe it is up to you, but I don't want the forum torn apart because of one member leaving. No matter who you blame.

-MOVED-

13. Mish smiley day!

We shouldn't be 'blamed' at all. Our decision was justified.

Arc has blown it way out of proportion.

And this doesn't deserve the post counts it would gain from being in the departure lobby. xP

14. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Well, I mean that no one deserves the blame in particular when we all helped in making the final decision.

@Sara: Thanks for that explaination.

15. Sara Tea Drinker

Easy, RvsR... Thanks for defending me, but I just posted my side of it, I think it'll calm down now.

Bye Arc.

Lets see what the members say before we continue with the who's to blame and who isn't fest.

16. The Great Gatz Chaser

Well that makes more sense now. lol Arc made you sound like the bad guy.

17. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

They're done here.

(-locked-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.