My little pony: Fim : My little pony: Rp

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by shidonic, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Baelzadeus: "However, there is one pony I am hoping will soon join our ranks. There is a power within him no one else knows about but me. I saw it clearly when I last faced him."

???: "A pony? Who is this pony you speak of?"

Baelzadeus: "His name is Fire Dash."

*meanwhile, Fire Dash and Fluttershy fly back to Fluttershy's cottage*

Fluttershy: "I really enjoyed my time with you. We should do it again."

Fire Dash: "Sure. Tomorrow then?"

Fluttershy: "Of course!"

Fire Dash: "Before I go, I want to give you something" *pulls out gem that is 1/3 light*

Fluttershy: "What is it?"

Fire Dash: "I don't know. When my parents were killed, this and a similar one that was red appeared. The red one entered my chest, but this one didn't do anything. I kept it as a good luck charm all these years. But now that my journey is complete, I want you to have it, so you can always remember me."

Fluttershy: "It's lovely. Thank you!" *hugs and kisses Fire Dash*

Fire Dash *blushing* "Well, tomorrow then." *flies out*

Fluttershy: "Bye Fire!"

2. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - *I suddenly stop flying to look at the map* So Fire Dash is at Fluttershy's cottage, i guess i can go see him first! *To save time, i just teleport causing Fire Dash to turn around and see me* Fire Dash, come down here for a second...*I only sense the red gem within Fire Dash* F-Fire Dash, did you pull something out of your body, did it look like this? *I pull out my 1/3 of the white gem*

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Fire Dash: "Out of my body? I never pulled something out of my body. Don't you have to be a unicorn to do that? Hey! That looks exactly like my good luck charm! Where did you get it?"

4. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - Fire Dash...look what happens when i put it back in my body! *I put it back and i focus as my body begins to turn white*

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Fire Dash: "Huh? That never happened with me. I just carried it around my whole life. What is it?"

6. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - *i explained the same thing i had told the filly's to Fire Dash* I believe you had given Fluttershy the light gem fragment without knowing you had pulled it out of your body!

7. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

Cloud Runner: (from behind Shidonic) So that's what the gem Luna sensed inside me is. My gem is bronze in color and Luna says it possesses the power of Earth.

8. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - That's odd...last i knew, you had the purple gem with the power of fear, however the gem could have changed when it entered this realm...*I check the magical map at Cloud Runner's position* Hm, so it did change...*I show Fire Dash and cloud runner the map and we decide to go get the green gem back from the Everfree Forest*

9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Shidonic: "I believe you had given Fluttershy the light gem fragment without knowing you had pulled it out of your body!"

Fire Dash: "Well, it's belongs to Fluttershy now. I refuse to ask her back for it unless it's an emergency."

Cloud Runner: (from behind Shidonic) So that's what the gem Luna sensed inside me is. My gem is bronze in color and Luna says it possesses the power of Earth.

Fire Dash: *screams* "Ahh, Cloud Runner, you scared me!"

Shidonic - That's odd...last i knew, you had the purple gem with the power of fear, however the gem could have changed when it entered this realm...*I check the magical map at Cloud Runner's position* Hm, so it did change...*I show Fire Dash and cloud runner the map and we decide to go get the green gem back from the Everfree Forest*

Fire Dash: "Alright, I'm in."

10. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

CR: let's get going then.

11. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - Ok then! *I teleport us all deep in the forest* ok...it should be just right over there, but when i got it last time, it was guarded by one of Baelzaedus's minions! *We walk over to the gem ready for anything when suddenly, the beast lashes out, Fire Dash dodge's it while i push Cloud Runner out of the way taking the hit* Y-you ok Cloud..*I say as i become angry* A-and you...you will wish you hadn't done that! *My body begins to become white*

12. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

*Fire Dash sneaks behind the beast and grabs the green gem*

Fire Dash: "Hey, big ugly! Look what I got!"

*the beast turns around to see Fire Dash with the gem, and gets ready to attack him*

Fire Dash: "Shidonic, Cloud Runner, NOW!"

13. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - *Blasting the beast with light* Aah...C-Cloud Runner, i-i can't hold this m-much longer due to my i-injury, please help!

14. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

CR: *His mane and tail begin to blow in a new wind.* Help delivered *He smiles and the earth itself opens and the creature falls into the fissure. It snaps closed once he's through.* Heh, problem solved. Just...don't go digging for his remains, not much left and nothing you could recognize.

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Fire Dash: "Heh. Mission accomplished!" *suddenly, the green gem glows, floats around Fire Dash, and enters his body* "What... just... happened?"

16. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - Pulling the gem out of his chest* The gem had entered your body, but im sure it would be more use to help me heal if it were in my body for now. *I put the gem into my chest as my body begins to heal rapidly* That feel's much better...we will have to go to the hospital to heal the filly's broken legs, i hope they are ok...*My body goes back to black*

17. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

CR: You guys go ahead. I have to get back to the castle as I am Luna's chosen Guardian. Later guys! *Cloud takes off and once over the trees, zooms away at over mach 2, creating a sonic rainboom of his darker tones.*

18. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - *Teleporting me and Fire Dash to the hospital* ok, now we just walk in and see the filly's! *I walk in and head to they're room*

Doctor - Whoa, you can ju-...oh, im sorry Shidonic, please come in, you may come along to Fire Dash!

Shidonic - Thank you! *I walk over to they're room and still see Apple Jack Rainbow Dash, and Rarity there* Ok gals...i can heal you now, then you will have to be still while i get that cast off!

Apple Bloom - Yes, that's good, we will be able to walk around again!

Sweetie belle - Yippe, How could we ever repay you?

Scootaloo - Yea, there must be some way to repay you!

Shidonic - There's no need, now then *My horn glows green as a beam hits them all healing they're legs and breaking the casts off*

19. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Fire Dash: "Shidonic, I gotta know. Does that gem practically make you immortal?"

20. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - No, if the wound is to fatal, the gem could take up to hours to heal it, luckily when the beast that was protecting it hit me, it wasn't fatal...the worst wound i have had though took ten minutes to heal through the powers of the gem, when the beast hit me, that wound took about ten seconds, remember?

Apple Bloom - We will repay you Shidonic!

Sweetie Belle - Yeah, Cutie mark crusaders, lets wait at Shidonic's room to pay him back!

*Then before i could talk them out of it, they ran to the castle as fast as they could so i wouldn't catch them*

Shidonic - I could just teleport, but i want to see what they will do when i get there...hopefully nothing to dramatic...*I put my hoof over my eyes and sigh*