My little pony: Fim : My little pony: Rp

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by shidonic, Dec 19, 2011.

1. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - *The white line begins to vanish* Well then, looks like i might have to do this then...*My hoof glows blue as i put it over the broken seal* Ok, now i just have to remember the sealing spell to draw all the gems from my realm to me...*I turn my hoof to the right, sealing the seal back up* Ugh...It will hurt me...but as long as i can get the gems...we will at-least stand a chance! *I begin to bleed but continue with the seal* Ok...* Beginning to breath heavily* A-almost...done! *I look over at Cloud Runner who is watching with a worried look* D-don't...worry Cloud Runner...i'll be...fine! *I finish the seal and look at the map*I only...made it so...we get every...gem except for...the dark gem! *I begin to cough up a little blood as i collapse on the ground* Ugh...d-don't worry, i-im fine! *I say as i get up and limp over to the wall and lay back* The green...gem is healing...me right...now...i should be...ok in about...five minutes. *I look at the map and see the gems starting to race to our locations* G-good...i can also see Baelzadeus's position...with his minions...look like they don't know what im...doing yet!

Twilight Sparkle - S-Shidonic!?! *Tears rolling down her face as she runs toward me* What happened to you!?! *She said while gingerly hugging me*

Shidonic - T-Twilight...please go back inside...i don't want you to get hurt...if they come back! *I say lifting my hoof as i wipe the tears from her face, i begin to hug her back* Please Twilight...if you had to die...i would not want to live anymore! *Tears begin to roll down my face as i look over at Cloud Runner who is trying to hold his own tears in*

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

*Spike comes, with Princess Celestia's crown*

Spike: *crying* "She's dead, isn't she?"

*Twilight gasps, not knowing that Princess Celestia was dead unntil Spike mentioned it*

Spike: "She told me that when she was going to move on to the next life, her crown would appear when I breathe fire. I never thought I would ever see the day but..." *breaks down in tears*

*Twilight, just realizing that the alicorn who was her mentor for many years was gone, broke down in tears as well*

Spike: "Shidonic, make sure you don't hold back when dealing with whoever killed her."

*meanwhile, at Baelzadeus's HQ*

Baelzadeus: *lookinng at a crystal ball* "Ah, how sad. They're all crying for the princess. And look. Shidonic is trying to use the power of the gems to use against me. I'm waiting for you old friend, I'm waiting..." *Goes to Fire Dash's body and takes out black gem* "Sorry friend, but I need to borrow this for a while."

3. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - *I stop hugging Twilight and get up as my tears begin to turn into blood* I didn't think it would have to come to this...*I open my eyes revealing pure blue eyes instead of my regular red eyes* I bet Baelzadeus is watching us now, and wondering what these eyes are...*The gems reach our destination and begin to float around me* We will not suffer from this any longer! *My body begins to float as my main and tail begin to shine golden* Cloud Runner...please stand near me and help me get all of our friends back from Baelzadeus!

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

*outside Baelzadeus's HQ, Baelzadeus whistles a cheerful tune, piece of the black gem in his hand, with Sif (with his own piece of the black gem)at his side and thousands of armed imps ready for battle*

Sif: "Baelzadeus, what if they catch Fire Dash?"

Baelzadeus: "So what if they do? He will remain in a coma until the process is complete. No amount of magic or any of Shidonic's crazy powers can save him. And when he does wake up, they'll be in for a surprise." *smiling and laughing maniacally*

5. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - Cloud Runner...i think you should instead stay here and protect Luna...i will be back soon! *I then teleport right in front of Baelzadeus* I am sure you know why i am here, but, will you allow me to get them easily? *An imp begins to charge at me* I guess not...*I close my eyes as tears of blood roll down my face, i open my eyes to reveal my eyes are now blue* Die imp...*I look at the imp causing him to suddenly stop, i tilt my neck making his neck snap* Anyone else? *The rest of the imps charge at me* you will have to do better than that! *I point a hoof at them and blast them with water* And now...*My hoof begins to glow a bright yellow, i put my hoof back on the ground into the water, electrocuting the imps* Baelzadeus...i will be taking them back with me now! *I say as i begin to walk into his hideout*

6. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

CR: *Cloud watches as Shidonic teleports away.*

Twilight:NO! SHIDONIC, STOP!!!!!!!!!!!! *She cried as she leaped towards him, but he was already gone. She crashes onto the floor where he stood.* DON'T SACRIFICE YOURSELF!! I already lost my Princess and mentor! I don't want to lose you too!!!

CR: Twilight...*Turns to look at the hallway Luna went down.* Spike... *The small dragon looks to him.* Take care of her, I need to look after Luna. *Cloud then took off, speeding down the hallway.*

7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Baelzadeus: *smiling* "Not so fast!" *pointing the black gem towards Shidonic, forcing him to stop and stand still*

Sif: "Did you already forget? When the creatures controlled by the black gem are destroyed, they must be replaced by whoever destroyed them. In other words you." *Now Sif points his balck gem at Shidonic, who is screaming in pain from the control Baelzadeus and Sif have on him*

Baelzadeus: "You've always had guts Shidonic, but you were ever smart. Becoming free from you was the best thing to ever happen. Now Sif, will you do the honors?"

Sif: "Certainly." *transports himself and Shidonic to Princess Luna's room, where Cloud Runner is trying to comfort a crying Princess Luna*

Luna: "You!"

Sif: "Why hello there Princess. Did you miss me? Well I have a present for you. You can join your sister in the afterlife. Unfortunately, this is going to be a one-way ticket. Shidonic! I command you to kill Cloud Runner and Princess Luna!"

*Shidonic nods and goes on the offensive against Cloud Runner and Princess Luna*

8. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

*Unfolding my wings, they begin to turn into liquid metal, boiling with intense heat, i set my hoofs onto the floor, slowly walking forward* Cloud Runner... Luna... *I look torward Luna, weeping on her bed, i start to remember watching Celestia kill her self because of Sif, slowing getting angry as i stop, my body shaking in pain, trying to resist the spell Sif had on me* AAAAGH... *I raise my head up, my eyes starting to let down tears of blood as i open my eyes, turning around and looking at Sif* Sif... STARE INTO MY EYES! *I stare at him, still trying to resist the black gem fragment he had* AAAGH... Luna... Cloud, please one of you... HELP!!!

9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Sif: "You are powerless to resist me Shidonic! If the black gem could control two demigods like Celestia and Luna, not even you, the all-powerful Shidonic, are immune to its power. Now... *tightens his control over Shidonic* "Kill Cloud Runner and Princess Luna. And no more interruptions!" *forcing Shidonic to face Cloud Runner and Princess Luna, getting ready for a killing blow*

10. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - *My eyes shifting back to their original red, i turn back around, getting ready to charge* Sif... might i say a couple things before i do... it would please me! *Turning back to Sif* Do you fear my power... are you afraid that i could overpower you, but instead, try to keep me in check with that gem? *I asked calmly, no anger being pointed to Sif as i look back at Luna and Cloud Runner*

11. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Sif: "Nah, you don't scare me one bit. I just like using the gem 'cause it's fun! Now, didn't I say no more interruptions? Well, just to make sure..." *snaps his fingers, and Shidonic's mouth is literally closed with a zipper* "Aah, much better. Now, without further ado... Shidonic, kill them!"

*Shidonic leaps at Cloud Runner...*

Princess Luna: "Cloud Runner, NO!" *leaps in and kicks Shidonic out of the way before he kills Cloud Runner* "You'll have to go through me if you want to harm Cloud Runner. I already lost my sister, and I'm not going let any of my friends die as long as I live!"

Sif: "Well, well, well, Princess Luna is in a fighting mood right now. This should be interesting. Oh Shidonic..." *points his gem fragment at Shidonic* "... be a good boy and finish what you were starting."

*Meanwhile, outside the castle where Twilight and Spike are mourning in the spot where Princess Celestia died, they hear a ruckus from the castle*

Twilight Sparkle: "What's going on in there?"

Spike: "Let's check it out." *they both run towards the castle to see what's going on*

12. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - *Taking my hoof, i rip off the zipper, bleeding from my mouth* Luna... I think its time for a new ruler of equestria... *Slowly walking up to the bed, lightning zapping around my body in a frenzy*

13. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

CR: NOT AS LONG AS I DRAW BREATH!!! *And with that, he leaps into the air towards Shidonic, going from zero to Mach 5 in .02 seconds and ramming Shidonic and in the same instant causing a Sonic Rainboom. Breaking through the wall, Cloud Runner zooms away from the castle taking Shidonic with him.*

Luna telepathically hears Cloud's voice.
    CR: Luna! I'll take care of Shidonic, you handle Sif!\

Luna: *Smiles* Right! *She turns towards Sif* Now...It's time I AVENGE MY SISTER!!!! *She leaps into the air, her horn surrounded in an aura larger than ever seen. WInd begins to blow inside the room to the point where the roof over it is torn away.* PREPARE TO SEE THE TRUE POWER OF A LIVING DEITY!! *She said, her eyes glowing white with power. She flies up into the sky, a lightning storm all around her...Except for one area. The moon still shone through the clouds as they parted for it. Luna flew up until she eclipsed the white orb. FOR THE DEATH OF MY SISTER! FOR THE AGONY YOU'VE CAUSED SHIDONIC! FOR THE SORROW YOU HAVE INFLICTED ON ALL OF EQUESTRIA!... *The moon suddenly brightening to blinding levels behind her.* BY THE POWER OF THE MOON! I SHALL PUNISH YOU! *She then zoomed down and rammed Sif horn first, impaling him, carried him at Mach speeds into the mountain and directed all of the lightning into her, using her horn as a lightning rod, electrocuting Sif from the inside.*

14. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - *Feeling my body rammed against the ground, i suddenly snap back out of it* AAAGH....Dammit Cloud....sorry, that hurt *Getting up, bleeding from the leg up, i begin to grow very very angry, the power from the gems starting to make the form surge with immense power, starting to flood into Cloud Runners body, making his mane and tail glow brightly golden, my anger continuing to steadily rise*

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

*as Sif dies and fades away, Princess Luna grabs the black gem fragment that Sif was carrying around*

*meanwhile, at Canterlot Castle, Twilight and Spike arrive and see an injured Shidonic and Cloud Runner*

Spike: "What happened here?!"

16. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - *Starting to float higher and higher in the air with cloud, my anger continuing to rise, starting to send off lightning bolts, completely black* BAELZADEUS...YOU HAVE IGNITED MY FULL....EXPLOSIVE...FURY!!!! *Without warning, more lightning strikes down, one hitting me, being launched forward, hitting a mountain, causing a massive hole to be formed in the side of it*

17. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Twilight Sparkle: "Cloud Runner, what happened to Shidonic?! Where did he disappear to?"

18. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

CR: Um...That's him right there. *Indicates the electrically charged horse.*

19. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

*Twilight looks at wehre Cloud Runner is pointing, noticing Shidonic at a mountain close to the castle, exhausted, and barely able to get up*

Twilight: "Shidonic!" *teleports to her husband, crying at the sight of his injuries*

*Meanwhile, Princess Luna appears in her room where the battle with Sif took place, noticing Cloud Runner and Spike looking out through a hole in the wall*

Princess Luna: "What's going on? Where's Shidonic?"

Spike: *pointing out at the mountain where Shidonic crashed* "Not sure what happened, but when I came in, Shidonic was struck by a black lightning bolt, and was launched all the way there. Princess, what exactly happened here?"

Princess Luna: "When Shidonic went to go after the demon Baelzadeus, Sif, the one who forced my sister to take her own life, appeared, controlling Shidonic with this." *showing Spike the black gem fragment* "Fortunately, Cloud Runner was able to take care of Shidonic, giving me the chance to annihilate Sif and avenge my sister. But, Shidonic is hurt. If only you saw the things Sif did to him while he was controlling him." *Looks at clock, saying it's 8:50 a.m., even though it looks like nighttime outside* "I have to adress all citizens of Equestria. They have to know why the sun is gone, meaning they'll soon find out what happened to my sister..." *sheds a tear* "Cloud, make sure Shidonic gets his rest when he returns. I don't want him going out in any danger in his condition. The hunt for Baelzadeus will have to wait. Do I make myself clear?"

20. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - *Continuing to get up, lightning dashing around my body, i instantly pop up back where i flew off, maintaining my amount of anger, the gems reacting to it, still causing the super form to surge with power, green light around the wounds in my body, healing me* BAELZADEUS... *I look over, seeing Twilight crying* T-Twilight... *Turning my head away, tears rolling down my face, i begin to calm down, my body slowly turning back to its normal black, i fall over exhausted*