My little pony: Fim : My little pony: Rp

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by shidonic, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Twilight: *crying* Shidonic, please! No more fighting. I can't afford to lose you like Princess Celestia! I want to be with you!" *hugs Shidonic while crying*

2. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - *Breathing heavily, i wrap my arms around Twilight, starting to shed tears to* Y-Yes... i know Twilight... i-im sorry you had to see me, that angry... *Coughing up a little blood, i continue to hug Twilight, gently stroking her mane*

Twilight Sparkle - H-How can you be hurt this badly... *Hugging me slightly tighter, tears rolling down her face, hitting the ground*

Shidonic - T-That form... m-my dimension c-calls it the s-super form... b-but it strains the b-body with how much e-energy you have u-using it... *Coughing more blood, i lay my head down on the ground, bleeding heavily*

3. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Name: Storm Tornado
    Race: Pegasus
    Appearance: Lime green with a gold Mane. Cutie mark is a Triforce
    Personality: Cocky like rainbow dash.

Also can I use Princess Cadence and Shining armor?

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Hey there Ventus108. Sorry it took this long for a reply. It's great you want to join the rp, but Cloudrunner62 has temporarily left KHV until he gets to play KH3D, and he is needed to continue the rp at this point. Hope you get to continue the rp with us once he's back.

5. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Oh, yeah of course I will. Storm Tornado doesn't ditch anyone

6. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

I'm back now!

7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Awesome, now we can finally continue the rp! And CR, you might want to check my last post on page 28, where Princess Luna is asking Cloud a question. An answer is needed.

8. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

(Back to the RP...at long last!)

CR: Don't worry...Even if I have to knock him out, I'll make sure he stays here Luna!

Luna: *Smiles sadly* Hopefully that won't be necessary, my love. *She looks to Twilight* Dear Twilight, I know you are also in mourning, but I need your help to fashion a spell to telepathically contact every being in Equestria, but before this, I need you to contact your five best friends to gather here. I am going to need them to be at certain locations when I make this tragic announcement.

9. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic: *Slowly getting myself up, still coughing a little blood, as i limb to the castles door way, looking over behind me* H-Hey cloud... m-mind helping me to the medical r-room?