My little pony: Fim : My little pony: Rp

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by shidonic, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Fire Dash: "Alright, here goes..." (use my flames to stabilize portal) "Ok Shidonic, you're good to go."

2. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - N-no good *me and Twilight stop putting energy at the same time* Dam, looks like im stuck here till i get more power...

Twilight Sparkle - Cheer up Shidonic...Hey, now you can tell us who you'll wed!

Shidonic - Yes, i can, but would you accept?

Twilight Sparkle - M-Me? *Blushing* Y-yes, i would love to! *Thinking to her self* Oh my celestia, He picked me... *Saying nervously* S-so, when a-are we going to wed? *Blushing a lot with a smile*

Shidonic - How does tomorrow sound? *inching my head forward looking in her eyes*

Twilight Sparkle - T-that would be perfect! *She closes her eyes then shidonic does the same*

Rainbow Dash - Whoa you two, Save it for tomorrow! *She said while pushing us away from each other*

Shidonic - Good idea, i'll go get my tux for tomorrow!

Twilight Sparkle - Shidonic, let me see your tux, or better yet have rarity make you one, thats what im doing with my wedding dress!

Shidonic - Ok, here! *I hand Twilight a scroll*

Twilight Sparkle - What's this?

Shidonic - when you open it will teleport me to you, use it when your done getting you wedding dress and put it away so i can't see it, then ill go get my tux made, i'll pay for both since i have a lot of money!

Twilight Sparkle - I'm finally getting married and its to somepony who is smart, hansom, and rich! *Happily giggles* See you tomorrow Shidonic *Starts walking over to rarity's store*

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Twilight Sparkle: "Oh, I'm sorry Fire Dash. I've heard a lot about you, but I wasn't able to properly introduce myself. My name is"

Fire Dash: "Twilight Sparkle. Yes, I know. Wish it were due to better circumstances though..."

(Flashback scene)

Discord: "Bring the pony Twilight Sparkle to me, and I will reunite you with your sister."

Fire Dash: "Yes master..."

(End of flashback scene)

Fire Dash: "It's a good thing I didn't meet you when Discord had control over me. I hate to think what might've happened."

Twilight Sparkle: "Hey, don't worry about it. The important thing is that you're here with your sister."

Fire Dash: "All thanks to Shidonic. You're a lucky pony. Not only is he the strongest pony I met, but he is the best friend a pony can ever have. Just when I thought I lost in my struggle against Discord, he saved me and set things right. If a friend needs him, he'll always be there to help."

Twilight Sparkle nods in agreement

Fire Dash: "You better get going. You have to get ready for your wedding tomorrow."

Twilight Sparkle: "Oh my gosh, you're right! See you tomorrow!" (leaves to get ready for wedding)

Fire Dash: "So Rainbow, who else am I going to meet before tomorrow's wedding."

Rainbow Dash: "Hmm... oh! You've gotta meet Pinkie Pie!"

Fire Dash: "Cool! So, where to?"

Rainbow Dash: "Sugarcube Corner!"

4. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - Mind if i tag along, i owe pinkie some baking tips, i'm going to teach her how to ba-

Rainbow Dash - Don't tell us, if it's something she is going to bake tomorrow don't tell us!

Shidonic - I trusted Mr. & Mrs. cake with the wedding cake, pinkies going to make my secret recipe for my moms cookies and cupcakes, they where the best in my universe. i'm sure not only will more people go to her shop but they will be lining up to get them!

Rainbow Dash - How thoughtfull of you to help business in their shop!

Shidonic - yeah i know but, let's go, don't want to keep pinkie waiting, and ill ask Mr. & Mrs. cake if they can make the wedding cake for me, Fire Dash, would you like to teleport, or walk there?

5. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

Cloud Runner: *Flies in from above.* Oh Stallion guys! I'm sorry I wasn't there to help with Discord. I was summoned to Princess Luna's side. She needed my help with keeping the weather intact while he was back. I was allowed access to the Royal viewing globe to keep an eye on the situation, but I felt so helpless not being able to help!

6. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - Relax Cloud Runner relax, everyone was helping in their own ways, i in fact killed Discord, but enough about that, Fire Dash, Cloud Runner, i will ask one of you to be my best Colt, however you both have a high chance, because Luna and Rainbow Dash are really good friends of mine, if you want, one of you can be the ring bearer and the other the best colt, but the choice is up to you!

Rainbow Dash - Can i be the flower girl?

Shidonic - Yes you can, but if Fluttershy ask's me, you will have to share the position, is that alright?

Rainbow Dash - Yeah that fine, i don't mind if it's Fluttershy!

Shidonic - Oh, looks like we are here, after you Rainbow Dash *i open the door for her as she goes in* ok, you to can go in before me also! *i stand there holding the door open*

7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Fire Dash walks in, gets hit by flying cookie dough.

Pinkie Pie: "Oh, I'm so super duper sorry about that! I was just testing my party cannon."

Fire Dash: "It's alright. So you're Pinkie Pie."

Pinkie Pie: "Ye siree! And you are?"

Fire Dash: "Fire Dash. I'm Rainbow Dash's brother."

Pinkie Pie: "Oh my gosh! Rainbow Dash! Why didn't you tell me you had a brother?!"

Rainbow Dash: "Long story..."

Pinkie Pie: "Well, it's never too late to properly introduce a new citizen to Ponyville. It's time to PARTY!" (Goes to get party cannon, but is stopped by Rainbow Dash)

Rainbow Dash: "Not today. Fire and I are in a rush, so how about you help Shidonic with his cupcakes and cookies."

Pinkie Pie: "Okey dokey lokey!"

(Fire Dash and Rainbow Dash leave Sugarcube corner)

Fire Dash: "Well she certainly was... interesting. So who's next?"

Rainbow Dash: "Let's go to Rarity's boutique. Twilight should be there too."

Fire Dash: "Good idea!"

8. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - Ok Pinkie Pie, my mothers secret recipe For the Cookies and cu-

Pinkie Pie - I already know, don't you remember, you told me yesterday silly willy!

Shidonic - Ok pinkie, since you know the recipe, i'll show you how to cook them, becasue this recipe, if you cook them to much they will electrocute people, witch is why you and me will taste test!

Pinkie Pie - Oh yeah, you told me that yesterday, but here lets make the batter and try to cook some! *Grabs a medium sized bowl from the pantry* There, now then, get me the Flour, Eggs, Milk, an-

Shidonic - i got them all here, but don't mention my secret ingredient, if it were to get out, everypony would be making things more delicious, i trust you with this information, but if you tell people i can never trust you with anything again, but we will still be friends, but come on, lets put these in the oven, and i know you won't tell, so just relax!

Pinkie Pie - well, as long as we have a good friendship its ok by me, Oh, looks like there done! *get's ready to open the oven*

Shidonic - Wait just a couple more seconds, I've seen my mom make these before, i even helped, her recipe makes them cook much faster, just two minutes, Ok, take them out...NOW!

Pinkie Pie - Okey dokey lokey! *She takes the cookies out of the oven* They look good enough to eat, let's try one!

Shidonic - Ok Pinkie, let's try one! *me and Pinkie Pie bite a cookie and it doesn't zap us* Very good pinkie, you pulled it out at the right time, here! *i place my hoof on Pinkie's forehead* I'll give you all i know about baking with this recipe, then you will always pull it out at the right time!

Pinkie Pie - Ok, that will help a lot thanks!

Shidonic - your welcome *I see Mr. And Mrs. Cake enter through the door*

Mr. Cake - Hi Pinkie, hi Shidonic, i haven't seen you in ponyville in a while, what brings you back?

Shidonic - Well, recently stopping discord, there seems to be no disharmony, but i don't know how long it will last, so im enjoying the time i have!

Mrs. Cake - That's good to know, hey, did you hear about somepony getting married?

Shidonic - Yes i have, because it me, Rarity is making her dress right now!

Mr. & Mrs. Cake - Who's the lucky pony?

Shidonic - I will tell in due time, but i was wondering, do you have anything to bake right now?

Mrs. Cake - No, we don't, why, did you need something?

Shidonic - I do actually, would you be able to make the wedding cake?

Mr. Cake - Sure, we can even give you it for free, since you have saved us before!

Shidonic - I'll pay like everypony does, I'm aslo paying for her dress and my suit, once she is done though, ill go get mine made after her's is!

Mrs. Cake - Well we would be honored to make the cake for you, how much would you pay for it?

Shidonic - Well, i will pay and amount you ask and i'll even throw in an extra thousand bits!

Mr. Cake - Then we are going to make the best wedding cake we have ever made!

Shidonic - Here, i give you both unlimited energy, it will go away when you done making it but, once it runs out, you won't be tired

Mrs. Cake - Ok Shidonic, after you do that, go for a little, so you can be surprised by the wedding cake!

Shidonic - Ok *I cast a spell giving them unlimited energy* There, now i'll be on my way! *I walk out the door and, continue to Canterlot castle to see the princesses*

9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

(Meanwhile, at Rarity's boutique)

Twilight Sparkle: "Not so tight Rairity!"

Rarity: "Twilight Sparkle, tomorrow is the most important day of your life! You have to have the best dress a bride could ever have!"

Twilight Sparkle: "If you say so..."

(Fire Dash and Rainbow Dash enter)

Rainbow Dash: "Hey there Rarity! How's it going with Twilight?"

Rarity: "Still trying to dind the perfect dress. Oh, and who's this?"

Fire Dash: "Name's Fire Dash. I'm Rainbow Dash's brother."

Rarity: "Well it's a pleasure to meet you Fire Dash! How come you never told us you had a brother Rainbow Dash?"

Rainbow Dash: "It's a long story."

Rarity: "Well, since you're here, do you want to pick out a dress for the wedding tomorrow?"

Rainbow Dash: "Actually, I was thinking I'd just wear my outfit from the Grand Galloping Gala."

Rarity: "I guess that will do."

Fire Dash: "You went to the Grand Galloping Gala? Wow, that must have been fun!"

Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Twilight Sparkle together (furiously): "FUN??!!"

Fire Dash: "Oookay, I'm guessing it wasn't that great."

Rainbow Dash: "I'd really rather not talk about it."

Fire Dash: "Alright. Hey Rarity, do you have anything I can wear for tomorrow?"

Rarity: "As a matter of fact, yes. While I was working on Shidonic's tux, I made one for the ring bearer, and the best colt, which I hear might be you."

Fire Dash: "Yes, I do plan on being the best colt. Thanks Rarity!"

Rarity: "No problem! Now if you'll excuse me, I still need to work on Twilight's dress."

Fire Dash: "Alright, take care!" (Leaves the boutique with Rainbow Dash) "So who's left?"

Rainbow Dash: "My good friend Fluttershy. I've known her since I was a little filly."

Fire Dash: "Really? Then I really want to meet her."

10. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - I think i'll go check up on Fluttershy, maybe she need's more medicine for her pets! *I start running* Well, i hope she hasn't forgotten about me, i don't want to scare her!

C.M.C - Cutie Mark Cru- *Aah* S-sorry Shidonic...

Shidonic - I-its ok...*I get up* So, what are you three fillies doing?

C.M.C - Tryin to get our cutie marks like always!

Shidonic - Well ok, have fun, if you don't mind, i gotta get to Fluttershy's

C.M.C - Ok, bye Shidonic!

Shidonic - *Thinking to self* Wow, i didn't know Fluttershy's place was so far away on the ground, looks like i gotta take to the sky! *I spread my wings and begin to fly fast enough to get there really fast* There's her place! *i land as i go to knock* Hello, Fluttershy, are you home?

Fluttershy - Hello, yes im home, who are y-...Shidonic! *She jumps up and hugs me* I haven't seen you in forever, i'm so happy i can just scream! *Squee*

Shidonic - *I glance over* Oh, look, Rainbow dash is coming over!

Fluttershy - *She hides behind me* Who is that with her?

Shidonic - He's ok, he helped me beat discord!

Fluttershy - Oh, well then he's ok then, i bet Rainbow Dash is introducing everypony to him!

Shidonic - Yes, that is what she is doing!

(The color Hex for Fluttershy is EAE098...Example: (COLOR="EAE098")(/COLOR) Instead of ( ) wrap in [ ] There you go, and for rarity, just use normal white!)

11. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

CR: Yup! And I'm just following around quietly. Oh, by the way, has that bear massage training I gave you helped?

Fluttershy: Oh yes! Thank you so much for that. All of my bear friends love the new service.

CR: Glad to hear it Fluttershy.

12. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - Oh, i forgot you where following me...kind of freaked me out to!

Fluttershy - Well, now that we know Cloud Runner is here, then who is that following Rainbow Dash?

Shidonic - He helped beat discord, he is Rainbow Dash's brother, he goes by the name Fire Dash!

Fluttershy - I never knew Rainbow Dash had a brother!

Shidonic - Yea well it actually a long story, the only thing Fire Dash does not know yet but i was taking care of him till he was of age to travel on his own, he has ability's over fir because i could not learn them, if i did i would have to give up control over water, so i gave it to him, then over the past few years, i've been doing my best to train him without revealing my identity to him, but i think it's time he learned, i trust him enough, but i hope he trust's me enough to hear news like this!

Fluttershy - Well, let's keep quiet about it, they are almost here, you can tell him when you are comfortable

Shidonic - Good idea, i figure next time me and him train his ability, i will not disguise myself!

Fluttershy - Hello Rainbow Dash, how have you been?

Rainbow Dash - I've been ok, hey i would like you to me-

Fluttershy - Your older brother, i have heard so much about you Fire Dash, c'mon, lets all go inside!

13. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Fluttershy: "Hello Rainbow Dash, how have you been?"

(When Fire Dash sees Fluttershy, his mind goes blank, focusing only on Fluttershy, thinking "Woah, she's... beautiful...")

Rainbow Dash: "I've been ok, hey I would like you to me-"

Fluttershy: "Your older brother, I have heard so much about you Fire Dash, c'mon, lets all go inside!"

(Fluttershy, CR, and Shidonic go inside)

(Fire Dash smiles, thinking to himself, "She knows my name! She's heard so much about me!", and imitates Rainbow Dash's SO AWESOME face...)

Fire Dash: This is SO AWESOME!

Rainbow Dash: "Hey Fire, you alright there?"

Fire Dash: "Oh, uh, yeah! Let's go."

(Rainbow and Fire Dash enter Fluttershy's cottage)

Fluttershy: "I'm so happy for you and Twilight, Shidonic. She is a very lucky pony. Ah, it's so romantic. I wonder if I'll ever meet the colt of my dreams."

Fire Dash: "Who knows, may be you already have."

(Rainbow Dash looks at her brother suspiciously)

Fluttershy: "Maybe, but right now, the important thing is that I get ready for Shidonic's big day tomorrow."

14. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - Fluttershy, i know i said i was going to do this later but, Fire Dash, how much do you trust me?

Fluttershy - Your going to do this now?

Shidonic - yes i have to, Fire Dash must know the truth of why he has his ability over fire!

Fluttershy - I don't see why Fire Dash wouldn't trust you, you saved him from Discord after all!

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Fire Dash: "My ability over fire? Well my parents said I was born with it. They thought it was becuase of my great-great-great-great grandfather, who had a similar ability. But they weren't too sure. Why is this important anyway?"

16. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

CR: That's a good question. Everypony has a special talent. Isn't that just his?

17. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - ok you two, here is the story..."When you you separated from your parent's at birth, i had taken you on as my pupil, however i was able to teach you to have a little control over the fire power's i had given to you, but unfortunately, i was not ready for the role of taking care of a child, so i had to leave you at an orphanage, it was then reported later that the place was burned down a month later, during that time, i had flew there as fast as i could, using as much water as i could to extinguish the flames, but they kept burning hotter and brighter, i soon risked my own life to fly you out of the building, the farther you where from the building, the more your power calmed, but i had to leave you at a family that had control over magical power like you have, i would go there every weekend, not revealing my true identity, so you can harness and hone your control over fire, soon you where ready to set out on your journey to find out who you are and where you came from...The only information you known was your name, Fire Dash, secretly though, i was leading you on the right path to find ponyville, however i am sorry i accidentally led you to discord, but then i stopped him once and for all", knowing this information...do you still trust me?

18. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

CR: *Eyes wide* Dang! And I thought my past was complicated!

19. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Fire Dash: Uh, I'm a little confused. I was with my parents when my sister was born in the hospital, which did burn down. Are you sure you're not mistaking me for a different pony with fire powers Shidonic?

20. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - Yes, it was you Fire Dash, it's just been such a long time, i don't have all the facts clear...but enough of that *My eyes open up wide while my jaw drops down* Son...O-o-of a...*I collapse while you all see a gash in my back bleeding out while a figure of a shadow leaves the scene*

Fluttershy - SHIDONIC...DON'T JUST STAND THERE YOU TWO, GO GET THAT F***ER...That is, if you wouldn't mind!

Shidonic - N-no, don't, i will! *i get up* *Aah-nng*

Fluttershy - No you rest!