My little pony: Fim : My little pony: Rp

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by shidonic, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Fire Dash: "I'll get him!" (Races at figure and attacks with fire, revealing the identity...)

Rainbow Dash: (Gasps) "It can't be!"

2. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

CR: You sit this one out Shidonic! It's my turn to step up to the plate. *Whirling his head, he unfolds his wings and with unexpected speed he flies off after the shadowy form.*

3. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - *You both look back to see how i'm doing and see red energy start to float around me as my wound heals* You really should not have done that...DAD!!!

4. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

CR: You're his DAD!?! *Cloud Runner tackles the newly revealed father to the ground and brings his wingtips to his neck.* These aren't just feathered tips bud, they're sharp enough to slice steel. Why the hay would you do that to your own son!?!

5. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - *i begin to walk over as my body begins adapting a redish glow* I don't care what you opinion of me is dad, but now, you have made the demon within me furious! *the energy begins to crack the ground where i stand as more tails are formed*

Shidonic Dad - That demon you have could destroy any universe you go to!

Shidonic - Yes, it can, but it only begins to come out when someone ticks me off and you have done just that...

Shidonic Dad - How are you remaining so calm?

Shidonic - something in my body does not want me to kill you, but my will makes me want to, you say this demon can destroy realms...THEN HOW COME YOU TRUSTED ME WITH PROTECTING ITS POWER FROM EVIL PEOPLE?

Shidonic Dad - i knew you were the only one who could control it...i see now you over use the power and i must take it back...

Shidonic - not over my dead body...*i put my wings up as the feathers begin to turn into liquid metal* only with this kind of power, my water ability allows me to do this!!! *my wings become solid metal as i rush by him avoiding Cloud Runner cutting my dad's left wing off*

Shidonic Dad - *Aah-nng* yes...but if you...can only access...it when you...angry...then you must train more to use it freely...

Shidonic - enough, you say i have a demon in me, when you are actually the evil one you wanted me to protect the demon from...you and i have full control over it...*Phew*...see? *my body begins to go back to black and my wings go back to normal* Now get out of my sight before i make you wish you left...Father...*I walk over to Fluttershy's cottage as a couple tears shed from my eyes*

6. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Fire Dash (to Shidonic): What are you?

7. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - In others realms i'm known as a devil, but i simply am not...When i was younger, my father entrusted me with the protection of a demon with immense power, because i was so young it had overwhelmed me, but now i have complete control over it, however it power only completely comes out when im angry...Why me, why must this be my burden to live with...and Rainbow Dash, you know my father?

8. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Rainbow Dash: "He's your dad? Well I can tell you that he took care of me when I was a little filly. He said he saved me from a pack of thieves."

Fire Dash: "The griffons that kidnapped you!"

Rainbow Dash: "Yeah. He raised me in Cloudsdale. But then I ran away when I decided to drop out of flight school. I never heard from him since."

Fire Dash: "Shidonic, I have to know some things, and I need you to focus with me. I know your memory isn't clear, but try to remember. Was it a burning hospital that you saved me from the day my parents were killed. Also, I do remember a hooded old pegasus pony who took care of me after that event, then placed me in an orphanage. Were you him? And why do this. What did you see in me?"

9. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

CR: *Hearing all of this turns his head to really get a good look at the Pegasus.* Hey...I've seen you too! You were there when I was released from stone! What gives!? How the hay were you at all of these places, this is really getting weird!

10. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - Fire Dash...the pony who took care of you was me, i saw a special talent in you and i let it out, Cloud Runner...After i put Fire Dash in the orphanage, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna needed my help in releasing you from your stone incarceration, there is also one more thing i need to tell you...Celestia and Luna are not the original owners of Equestria...i am, ages ago i had come to this realm, it was peaceful for many millennium, but soon, Discord showed up, i was doing all i could to fend off his chaotic powers, i was able to hold out long enough for Celestia and Luna to show up, all three of us together trapped Discord within a stone statue with the help from the elements of harmony, i gratefully thanked them and gave the prosperous land to them, in hope they could rule it better than i could, i eventually went into seclusion and trained as hard as i could...and now up till today i still am training to tame the beast inside of my soul...i am really suprised to discover that my Father, raised Rainbow Dash for a little while...how could i ever have been so...so naive, i never should have come to this land, i brought nothing but suffering to this land...Fluttershy, go inside, i don't want you to see this...

Fluttershy - Ok Shidonic! *She walks inside closing the door behind her*

Shidonic - I know Twilight wants to wed but...One of you, here...*Water apears in the air as it is formed into a sword of ice*...Please make it quick...end the suffering of this land...*Tearing up*...I'm sorry Celestia...forgive me!

Princess Celestia - *Flying down* Enough Shidonic, you don't have to be killed, the land is in fact safer with you around...

Shidonic - No its not...and you know that! *Tears rolling down the sides of my face*

Princess Celestia - yes it is shidonic, and no pony can say otherwise beside you, if you killed yourself, this land would get attacked and who would defend it...Fire Dash and Cloud Runner don't have a demon within them, that is your edge against all evil in this land, i know we can tame it together, so c'mon, lets go to Canterlot Castle and help you tame it *Starts flying to the Castle* well arent you coming Fire Dash and Cloud Runner?

11. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Fire Dash: "Sorry, but I think I've heard enough for one day. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to be alone."

(Before leaving, Fire Dash sees Fluttershy looking out her window, winks at her, then flies off)

Rainbow Dash: "Hey Fire, wait up!"

12. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - Hm, i didn't think he had trusted me enough, Cloud Runner, it looks like you might be the best colt, if he does not come back...*I suddenly teleport to Twilight*...Oh, your done getting you dress?

Twilight Sparkle - Yes, now all you have to do is get your suit made!

Shidonic - Ok Twilight, here, ill teleport you to Princess Celestia, i was going to her castle but now i'm getting my suit made, so ill meet you there later!

Twilight Sparkle - Ok Shidonic, i'll meet you there!

Shidonic - *Starts walking over to see Rarity open the door and greet me* Hello Rarity!

Rarity - Hello Shidonic, Twilight is very lucky to have you, isn't she?

Shidonic - Yes, she is, but i think i might have told Fire Dash to much about his past, after i had told him, he flew off and Rainbow DAsh followed him, i feel bad about revealing to much, he also saw my secret power...

Rarity - Oh, thats to bad...i hope he's alright...*Starts making the suit by making me wear parts of it*

Shidonic - *Aah*..I think it's a little to tight...

Rarity - I'm sorry Shidonic, but you have a unique body shape, hmm, ah, i know, ill just form it to your body...and...there, how does that feel?

Shidonic - It feels nice, are you seeing how to make it fit though, because these colors don't look good on me!

Rarity - Why of course, ill make one that has colors that look good on you!

Shidonic - Thank you Rarity!

13. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

(Cloud Runner flew with the Princess to the castle)

Princess Celestia: While his demon is quite formidable, its you who needs to keep an eye on him. Those feathers on your wings, the ones I gave you, are holy feathers. If his demon should ever escape, your abilities are one of the only thing that could stop it.

Princess Luna: *Walking in* Indeed. That plus the powers of the night in the bat-like part of your wings can subdue it easily!

(I used the "navy" tag for Luna)

14. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

(meanwhile, at Rainbow Dash's home)

*Fire Dash is gazing at the window, thinking about so many things. Tank then approaches him (slowly) to try and cheer him up*

Fire Dash: "Hey Tank. How are you?"

*Tank blinks (slowly)*

Fire Dash: "Glad you're having a better time than I am. I thought I always knew who I was, now I'm not so sure. Not to mention I met the most beautiful pony my eyes ever laid on. At least the thought of her makes me smile for a while. Oh Fluttershy..."

*Tank blinks (slowly)*

Fire Dash: "Thanks for keeping it a secret buddy."

*Knock on the door*

Rainbow Dash: "Hey Fire, can I come in?"

Fire Dash: "Sure."

Rainbow Dash: (enters) "Hey, you still sore about all those things Shidonic said?"

Fire Dash: (Sigh) "Why not tell me all those years? Especially when he was taking care of me after I lost you? And why keep it a secret from Twilight? If she's marrying him, she has a right to know what kind of a pony she's marrying."

Rainbow Dash: "Maybe you're right, but..."

Fire Dash: "But nothing. I have to go see Shidonic and settle this once and for all."

Rainbow Dash: "Fire, don't you dare fight him. You two are supposed to be friends."

Fire Dash: " I don't want to fight him. I just want to have a colt-to-colt talk with him. That's all."

Rainbow Dash: "All right, do as you wish."

*Fire Dash gets ready to leave*

Rainbow Dash: "Oh, and Fire. One more thing."

Fire Dash: "Yes?"

Rainbow Dash: "Fluttershy would be perfect for you. Good luck with her."

Fire Dash: (Smiles) "Thanks sis!" *flies out to see Shidonic*

15. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - Rarity...i can feel Fire Dashes presence nearby, mind if i teleport him to m-*Aah* to tight..

Rarity - Yes you can and sorry! *She loosens the fabric*

Shidonic - *Lighting strikes down on top of Fire Dash not hurtung him, as he opens his eyes he finds himself in front of Raritys boutique* Please Fire Dash, come in...

16. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Fire Dash: "You really like doing that, don't ya. Uh, Rarity, can I have a moment with Shidonic alone."

Rarity: "Why of course! I'm almost done anyway. You can have as much time as yoou want."

Fire Dash: "Thanks Rarity."

*Rarity goes upstairs*

Fire Dash: "Shidonic, I can guarantee you that I'm not happy at all about all these secrets you've kept from me all these years. But then again, you saved my life, more than once, and I have to be grateful for that. But I just don't think you're honest enough. However, I've decided to forgive you if you promise me to tell Twilight everything before she marries you tomorrow. Do that, and I'll be more than happy to be your best colt."

17. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - I can guarantee you that i shall tell her once my suit is done, but i will do so in a way where i don't have to talk, but instead it will put the whole story into her head, i just need to know your and Cloud Runners storys first, then i will have the full story instead of part of the story with some fuzzy facts!

Rarity - Can i come down and finish you suit yet?

Shidonic - If it's ok with Fire Dash!

Rarity - Is it ok if i come down Fire Dash?

18. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Fire Dash: "Sure Rarity! My story? But I thought you knew everything there is to know about me?"

19. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - if you would allow me to place my hoof on your forehead, i can see everything that has happened in your life as well as you can see what all happened to mine, i'm ready for your life story, but are you ready for mine?

Rarity - Just 10 more minutes Shidonic!

Shidonic - Ok Rarity!

20. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Fire Dash: "Sure, do what you need to do."