My little pony: Fim : My little pony: Rp

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by shidonic, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

CR: *Suddenly teleports in with Princess Luna.* I don't know if he is but I know I am.

Luna: Indeed. What have you seen and why is it important to know what they have seen?

2. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - Ok...*I lift my hoof up and place it on your forehead as your mind and my mind are filled with each others life story's* Oh you poor pony, such a disaster i have caused to your life...i am sorry for that i assure you

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Fire Dash: (sheds a tear) "So, now you know the pain I had to go through."

4. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - Yes, i do, and you have seen all the turmoil within my body as well...and the nasty visions of the demon when i was young and having nightmares...but best not to think about it, after all, i have grown up and only cry when under extreme sadness or happiness!

Rarity - Demon...what are you two talking about?

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Fire Dash: "Why I have no idea what you're talking about."

Rarity: "I just heard Shidonic mentioning a demon."

Fire Dash: "Oh, no, no, no, no. He meant 'Dalmation.' Yes, he was mentioning to me how much he missed his puppy when he was young. Right Shidonic?" (winks at Shidonic)

6. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - Come now Fire Dash, you know i hate dogs, i'm kinda like Rarity, i like cats!

Rarity - Oh, would you like to see opal?

Shidonic - Yes, i would love to, after my su-...to tight...again!

Rarity - Sorry...

7. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

Luna: I think if you're going to tell Twilight Sparkle, then you should tell her friends as well, since it will almost certainly be discussed among them. It wouldn't look very good if Twilight Sparkle were to tell fair Rarity, just to find you had denied it to her, now would it?

8. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Fire Dash: "Princess Luna?! Oh, Im so sorry." (Bows) "Were you listening this whole time?"

9. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - i believe she was, and i'm glad i didn't have to say that to you Fire, i was going to do that hoof thing i did for you to everypony, but first i must do it to cloud runner to get all the fuzzy facts clear and have the full complete story...C'mere Cloud Runner...* i put my hoof up and wait for Cloud Runner to walk over*

10. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

CR: *Walks over* Just remember. Like Discord, I was aware during my time being taken for granite. It won't be pleasant, its amazing I didn't turn evil myself during that time.

11. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - Very well! *I place my hoof on your forehead* Hm...now i know the full truth...and so do you both, Please Cloud Runner, and Fire Dash...do not let the images of my demon spirit scare you...

Rarity - Ok, what the heck is this "Demon spirit" you talk of?

Shidonic - Very well, i shall tell you, but first, is my suit done?

Rarity- Yes, why?

Shidonic - Take it off me and i shall show you!

Rarity - Ok...*she begins helping me get it off, then she fold's it up and puts it in her dresser*...ok now what are you going to show us?

Shidonic - *I spread my wings as they begin to turn into metal*...i can control my power's better by using the demon that is within my body...*my body begins to turn red, just like what you both saw* And then...*my wings begin to turn into liquid metal*...I can control it for about ten minutes before this power goes away...Now that you have seen me like this, would you like to know my life story Rarity?

Rarity - *Looking shocked* If you change back, you can, just don't look at my life story!

Shidonic - Very well...*my body begins to blacken again as my wings go back to feather*...There, now then! *I place my hoof on Rarity's forehead*

Rarity - Oh my goodness, i hope Twilight will still want to marry you, now i believe you shoud do that for Princess Luna now!

Shidonic - Yes i should, Luna, would you like me to?

12. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

Luna: Indeed. I am actually curious to understand what this demon is and if it is connected to the evil magic that turned me into Nightmare Moon.

13. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - It is not connected to that, but here...*I put my hoof on Luna's forehead*...Now all about me is revealed, i must go now, all the others must know, then Twilight can decide if she would still like to wed me! *I walk out the door and start to head to where Twilight is*

14. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Rarity: "Well, that was certainly, freaky."

Fire Dash: "Well, if you'll excuse me, there's a special pony I want to speak to." (Flies out)

15. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

CR: Princess, is what he said about the demon true?

Luna: I searched his past. He truly believes the demon had nothing to do with it, but I could tell the demon has secrets even he doesn't know about. And I believe the demon is planning on escaping at some point. It's only waiting for the opportune moment to do so. That creature is more dangerous than even Discord was because It isn't interested in laughs.

16. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - *Thinking to self* Why did my dad entrust me with this Demon...i still don't know the answer even though i have the full story...*See's Rainbow Dash fly down* Hello, how ar-

Rainbow Dash - I'm sorry but there is no time for talking, your father is trying to kill innocent pony's

Shidonic - HE WHAT!?! *I say as my body begins to turn red and my wings turn into liquid metal*

Rainbow Dash - Holy...what are you?

Shidonic - Long story but, i have to save the pony's!!! *I fly extremely fast to his location* FATHER, YOU LIFE ENDS HERE!!! *We then begin to dual as he deals the first blow*...*GAH*...WHY YOU SON OF A!!! *I rush at him as my wing turns into a long sharp blade and cuts his other wing off* You say i can't control my demon...I'LL PROVE YOU WRONG!!! *I see Twilight looking over in the distance*...T-Twilight...*My father rushes at me while im distracted and cuts all of my legs making me fall*...*Aah-nng*...

Shidonic Father - Ha, your to distracted by love...and that make you weak!

Shidonic - I...am...not...WEAK!!! *I grab him by the neck and go high up in the sky*...I HAD A AWFUL CHILDHOOD AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT, EVER SINCE I WAS LITTLE MY LIFE WAS MISERY...but now, to end that misery, i must take you out of my life FOR GOOD!! *I throw him toward the ground as i rush at him with my wing in the shape of a razor sharp blade, he hits the ground bouncing back up as i thrust the blade through his body*...I-i am sorry, but I am the protector of this land...

Twilight Sparkle - Who are you?

Shidonic - It's time you learned the truth Twilight...*My body begins reverting back to normal*

Twilight Sparkle - S-Shidonic...what's going on here!?

Shidonic - Allow me to place my hoof on your forehead and my whole life will be revealed to you! *I hold my hoof in the air as she inches forward*

Twilight Sparkle - Ok, Shidonic, you life can't be that bad, can it? *She gets close enough and brings my hoof down to her forehead* Wow...this does not change my opinion on you, it makes me in fact want to wed you more, because i can study that Demon inside of you! *She pulls my head down and kisses my cheek*

Shidonic - *Blushing* Are you sure?

Twilight Sparkle - *Giggling* Why of course, even if you have a demon, i will always love you, no matter what!

Shidonic - *Blushing more* Thanks Twilight...Hm...It is getting late, i guess i should go and get some rest for our big day tomorrow, see you later Twilight! *I walk away smiling*

Twilight Sparkle - Ok, i will see you tomorrow! *Thinking to self* I love him so much...but it makes me want to cry with the bad childhood he has had...but atleast he is strong and brave! *Smiling as she walks to her home*

17. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

(Fire Dash was hiding and witnessed the battle between Shidonic and his father, and the discussion with Twilight)

Fire Dash (smiling, speaking to himself): "I'm proud of you Shidonic. It'll be an honor to be your best colt."

(Fire Dash picks up a rose, then flies to Fluttershy's cottage. Knocking on the door, Fluttershy peeks at the window, then opens the door)

Fluttershy: "Oh, Fire Dash. I'm so sorry. It's just that after what happened today. I'm being more careful to who I open the door to."

Fire Dash: "Don't worry. Shidonic killed his father. We won't be seeing him again."

Fluttershy: "And the demon inside Shidonic?"

Fire Dash: "It's still inside him, but I have faith Shidonic can control it. Besides, even Twilight knows about it, and I heard her say that she'll help Shidonic in dealing with it."

Fluttershy: "Well, I guess that's alright then. Is that why you came here?"

Fire Dash: "Of course. Just wanted you to know that everything will be alright. You're still going to the wedding tomorrow, right?"

Fluttershy: "Definitely. See you tomorrow then?"

Fire Dash: "Sure! Oh, almost forgot. I found this while flying here. Thought you might like it." (gives Fluttershy the rose)

Fluttershy: (blushing) "It's lovely. Thank you Fire Dash."

Fire Dash: "Aw, you don't have to mention it. Anyway, gotta go!"

Fluttershy: "Wait." (kisses Fire Dash on the cheek)

(Fire Dash smiles, then flies back home)

18. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

CR: *Walking out of the shop with Princess Luna* Your highness...

Luna: Cloud Runner! Just Luna will suffice from you. *She said smiling*

CR: *Leaping to the side to face her, his eyes widening in shock* Oh no! I could never call you that, your highness! *Bowing as he says the last.*

Luna: Then call it a royal decree that you shall address me by my name and not my titles, Cloud Runner.

CR: B-but your highn...L-Luna! I haven't come anywhere close to have possibly earned this honor!

Luna: Quite the contrary! You were the only one who stayed loyal to me, even when I didn't deserve it. You even demanded to be banished along with me! Fortunately for you, my sister saw in you a heart that meant well. She offered to forgive the actions that you took in my name, but even then you remained loyal and asked to be imprisoned in stone until I returned. If anyone has ever deserved this right, it is you, Cloud Runner.

CR: I-I don't know what to say...Thank you, um, Luna.

Luna: *Smiling, she said softly* You are my right hoof, my most trusted stallion, and the pony I consider my dearest friend. *And without another word, she turned around and flew into the night sky*

19. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - *Sees Luna flying off to Canterlot Castle in the distance* Looks like she is going to beet me there...I know that Fire Dash, Cloud Runner, Rarity, And Twilight know i live in a room in Canterlot Castle, but i wonder what i will do, will i move over to Twilight's library, or will she move up with me to be closer to her mentor...i shall find out tomorrow! *Begins to fly inching closer to Luna* Hey Luna, I'll race ya!

20. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

(Fire Dash enters Rainbow Dash's home, while humming to a cheerful tune)

Rainbow Dash: "Well, looks like somepony is very cheerful."

Fire Dash: "Well, Shidonic finally got rid of his father, so we won't be hearing from him again."

Rainbow Dash: "Well, that certainly is good news."

Fire Dash: "Also, I will be Shidonic's best colt tomorrow since he finally decided to let Twilight Sparkle know his secret."

Rainbow Dash: "So he decided to tell her after all, and she still wants to marry him?"

Fire Dash: "Yes."

Rainbow Dash: "Well, it's her choice. Anything else you wanna tell me?"

Fire Dash: "Well, let's just say that Fluttershy and I are going be seeing each other a lot more often as of today."

Rainbow Dash: (smiling) "I'm proud for you guys. I know she's the perfect pony for you!"

Fire Dash: "Thanks sis!" (yawns) "Well, I've got a big day tomorrow, so good night!" (flies to his room to sleep)