My little pony: Fim : My little pony: Rp

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by shidonic, Dec 19, 2011.

1. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Twilight Sparkle - Hello there Rainbow Dash! *She walks over and hugs Rainbow Dash* Anyway, Luna do not worry, When i was looking at Shidonic's life story, i had learned that a Demon can not put a part of itself within the newborn child, and the thing about Cloud Runner...I think you should get together, you would be less stressed! *She playfully tilts her head and giggles*

Shidonic - Yes, we will start when they get here, and dont worry, i will throw the flower boutique to Fluttershy and say it was from you! *Wink*

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Rainbow Dash: "So what are you girls talking about?"

Fire Dash: *gasp* "How do you know about me and Fluttershy?"

3. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - *Laughing* You fell for the oldest trick Fire Dash, i act like i know more then i should and you actually told me yourself!

Twilight Sparkle - I cant explain it Rainbow Dash, but i will ask Shidonic to tell you and the other gals to!

4. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

(The Royal Hall)

CR: *Walks in, looking around the room* Alright, very nice! *Cloud says, surveying the hall in which the ceremony will take place. He spots Princess Celestia at the alter.* Your majesty! *He calls as he jumps and glides over to her. Looking down.* I've decided...*Looks up at her* I'm going to talk to Luna after the wedding about the things we discussed this morning.

Celestia: *She smiled glowingly at Cloud.* I'm glad to hear that, Cloud Runner.

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Fire Dash: "Oops. Well, you sure got me there Shidonic!"

(Spike enters room)

Fire Dash: "Oh, hello Spike. Did the others come?"

Spike: "Yeah, they're with Twilight and Rainbow Dash right now."

Rainbow Dash: "Hey girls!"

6. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - Ok then, i am ready to begin then! Spike walks me out as i hear the organ begin to play*

Twilight Sparkle - Oh, it sounds like it's beginning! *She opens the door to see me and Fire Dash right there* Oh, hey Shidonic, Fire Dash, you both look nice!

Shidonic - Here Twilight, im going to carry you up with me, i want to have a short wedding so we can have a Pinkie pie party later! *I smile as she gets on my back*

Twilight Sparkle - *Smiling* Ok Shidonic, Well just go up and say our "I do's" and have a Pinkie party! *She giggles*

Shidonic & Twilight - *Under the alter after walking a little* "I do!"..."I do!" *We close our eyes and kiss each other*

Shidonic - *Everyone hear's a shattering noise as a big hole in the front leg of my suit pops up, me and Twilight open our eyes and stop kissing* T-The seal has been broken...but then...wheres the demon!?!

7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Fire Dash: "Cloud Runner, behind you!"

8. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - *I run over and jump in the way and get a serious wound* W-well...atleast i was able...to protect Cloud Runner...from one hi-...W-what the!?! *My body begins to turn white as a voice echoed for all to hear*

??? - Shidonic...please take my power and end this demon...i know you can do it...i believe in you!

Shidonic - *I attempt to get up* No...it cant be...M-mother!?!

Shidonic's Mother - Yes Shidonic, now please, take my power and end this evil!

Shidonic - *A beam of light comes down and hits me lifting me into the air as the wound disappears* I...have waited for this gift mother...and now...i must kill him...i must kill my fathers spirit once and for all! *The beam of light goes away as i float down* i don't understand why you are helping, but if you gave this power to me, i will only use it for good! *Lighting strikes down hitting my body as my armour forms around my body, i begin to look shocked* i don't remember having white in my armour...does this mean, my true destiny has finally been realized!?! *I form a sword with my liquid metal wings as it begins to glow a radiant white* I thank you mother...*I give Fire Dash and Cloud Runner some of my mothers power so they are equally powerful* There you two go, Fire Dash i must say white fire is a nice look for you, and Cloud Runner, a white knight, that is a nice thing for you to...now then, lets end this demon!

9. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

Celestia and Luna: *Both leap into action and surround the creature to use their magical powers to freeze the demon in place using their incredible powers*

CR: Heh thanks! *Whips out his tail and summons a blade like the Way to Dawn, minus the keychain, and wields it like a proffesional swordspony.* I do have sword training and this makes it all the more fitting! *Shooting into the air at the demon, he spins around swinging the blade into the eldritch abomination, severely wounding it with the holy weapon.* Now FD! Shoot your flames into the wound! *Then Cloud sees the demon break out of the hold and knocking Celestia out and to the ground and then turn to impale Luna on its talons.* NOOO! *Cloud Runner rams Luna, pushing her out of the way and blocks the incoming blow with WTD, having switched it to his mouth for a more stable grip.*

Luna: *Gets hit by CR* Ooof. *recovering the quickly looks to see that Cloud was now blocking a fatal blow intended for her* CLOUD RUNNER!

Demon: HAHAHAHA! YOU THINK THAT BLADE CAN TRULY HARM ME? ME??? THE ARCH-DEMON, BAELZAEDUS!!!!

10. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Fire Dash: "Let's end this!" (races towards Baelzadeus and shoots flames in its wound, severly hurting the demon. But then, the demon looks Fire Dash in the eyes and the brightness of Baelzadeus's eyes forces Fire Dash to stop)

Fire Dash: "Ah, my eyes!"

11. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - Time to end this Baelzadeus! *My eyes begin to glow white as my blade becomes "The blade of demons demise"* Now then, fear the power of my mothers sword! *I swing the sword at him, wounding him dangerously*

Baelzadeus - It would appear that i must find a suitable host again, but the only one here is you Shidonic! *He goes back into my body*

Shidonic - Just what i was hoping for! *I fly out of the castle with Firedash and Cloudrunner* Now then, get the hell out!!! *I put my hoof over the seal as i violently tear him out making me bleed a little before my mothers powers heal it* You have two options, you can run and gain more power, or you can die here!

Baelzadeus - *With that said, he begins to run away*

Shidonic - Ha, he ran, Cloudrunner, Firedash, now that you have tasted how powerful my family heritage is, would you like to keep this power, if so i will teach you how to use it!

12. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Fire Dash: "Yes, I do admit, it feels awesome. But why did you let Baelzadeus go? He's dangerous!"

13. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

CR: He let him go because he'd have caused to much damage to the castle and endangered the civilians. As power goes, I like being able to protect people. I learn with use and instinct, plus I'm used to pushing my skills. If you've got tips for me, that'd be fine. But for now...*Cloud looks back at the castle, worry evident on his face.*...lets make sure everypony is ok.

The trio flys back into the castle to see Twilight and Luna at Princess Celestia's side, healing her with their magic. Already she is awake, though obviously not at full strength yet, she spots the three and smiles as they approach. Luna notices them as well.

Luna: Cloud Runner! *She gallops over to him, slowing as she nears. He trots away from the group to meet her.* You...saved my life. I cannot tell you what that means to me. *Looking down, not sure if what she says next will be reciprocated. Lowering her voice to where only he can hear.* When I saw you block a blow that would have killed me, my heart leaped. Knowing that you would do that, even a thousand years after having been decommissioned, meant the world to me. I...I would like you to be at my side once more if you would be willing, and. I would like it if you would allow me to be at yours...In a more than friendly way.

14. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

(While CR is talking with Princess Luna, Fre Dash checks on Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Rarity to see if they're alright)

Fire Dash: "Hey, are you all alright?"

Rainbow Dash: "Yeah, thanks to you three!"

Fluttershy: "But what about you Fire? I noticed he did something to your eye."

Fire Dash: "It's nothing. His eyes were just glowing too bright."

Rarity: "Well, is the demon dead?"

Fire Dash: "Unfortunately, no. I wanted him dead, but Shidonic insisted on letting him go. I respect his opinion, but Baelzadeus is dangerous. What if he were to come back?"

Rainbow Dash: "Don't worry. I'm sure Shidonic knew what he was doing."

Fire Dash: "I hope you're right sis."

15. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - *Standing as my body begins to turn white again as i am bleeding* Dam...demon spirit...*I walk over to everyone nearly Falling from pain* That ******* sneaked an attack on me as he was leaving...

Twilight Sparkle - Easy Shidonic, here, lay your head right here! *She runs into my room and gets a pillow*

Shidonic - Thank you Twilight! *I say as i pull her down and fall asleep*

Twilight Sparkle - I want to get up, but then i don't, he just to cute! *Blushing as she begins to kiss my cheek*

16. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

Cloud Runner walks over to Shidonic and Twilight
    CR: Twilight...I know you two are married, but hes injured and you're in public, so...not right now. *He smiles and arches an eyebrow playfully*

Twilight: *Immediately stops kissing Shidonic and stands up, remembering that fact.* Oh right! *Rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment, she smiles weakly* Hehe...sorry gramps. *She says, sticking her tongue out at him*

Luna: Gramps!?! *Spins to face Cloud Runner. Her face in rage, she slips into Olden Royal Speak* CLOUD RUNNER! EXPLAIN! NOW!

CR: *Leaps back, understandably startled by Luna's rage.* Stars above Luna! Calm down, PLEASE! *He says, trying to placate her* Its not what you think! *Cloud glances over to Twilight, who is shaking with silent laughter at his predicament. He sends her a death glare.*

Luna: *Gives Cloud a look of disbelief* OH? AND WHY WOULD SHE CALL YOU THAT IF YOU WERE NOT HER MANY GENERATIONS REMOVED GRANDFATHER!?!

CR: *His face now one of near terror* Luna Please! I'm her Great Uncle, many generations removed! She calls me that to irk me. *Looks back to Twilight, who, when they make eye contact cannot contain herself and burst out in uncontrollable laughter. Luna also takes note of her at this point. Rolling his eyes, he continues.* She also calls me that to get kicks at my expensive...Case in point.:sideways:

17. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - *Coughing as i try to get up* Ugh, stop complaining...i am old enough to be your great grandfather Luna... *I say as i cough up a little blood*

Twilight Sparkle - Shidonic, lay down, you are to wounded... *With a worried look on her face*

Shidonic - Don't worry...i am going to go...take a shower...to clean this blood off...*I begin to slowly walk as blood is dripping down my front left leg*

Celestia - Would you like me to help you Shidonic? *With a worried look on her face*

Shidonic - No, thank you for the offer Celestia, but i should be able to make it on my o-*She flips me into the air on her back* Ow...ow...

Celestia - I am going to help you anyway, me and Luna still owe you for the protection you give us and for giving us this land!

Shidonic - Ok...ok, just don't gallop so fast, and you might have to use your royal showers after you take me to my rooms shower!

Celestia - I know i would have to use them, but i like taking showers! *She looks at me with a smile* I mean, how do you think my mane looks so good, magic?*There is a brief pause* Yeah right! *She begins laughing*

18. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

Luna: *Watching them go, then says to everyone* Sigh. It actually is magic. We are effictively living gods. Shidonic was only able to live so long because of that demon. Now that it is gone from him, he will slowly begin to age as normal ponies do. It will take another century or so for its energy to completely empty itself from him but then he will not be immortal. *Then looks back to Cloud Runner* I apologize for losing my temper with you just now. I should not have done so. *Then, turning to Twilight* I fear my sister's penchant for trolling others has begun to rub off on you.

19. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Shidonic - *Sigh* I wonder if i will still be immortal with my mothers power...if i cant...then i cant spend an eternity with my love! *Celestia puts me in the shower*

Celestia - *Looking sad* Don't worry Shidonic, i am sure you will, i don't think Luna thinks so though! *Turning on the water as she grabs a sponge*

Shidonic - *Blushing* I-i can do that my self...Please, if you would leave me alone...

Celestia - *Trying not to laugh at my blushing* Ok Shidonic, Would you like me to let Twilight in so she can?

Shidonic - *Blushing more at the question* That would be fine.

Celestia - *Some laughs passing through* Ok, i will tell her she can come in here if she likes.

Shidonic - Thank you Celestia.

20. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

(Fire Dash goes to see Twilight)

Fire Dash: "Hey will you two be alright?"

Twilight: "Yeah, Shidonic will be alright. But what about the demon Baelzadeus? Seeing as how he escaped before you three were able to finish him off, I'm afraid of what might happen if he comes back."

(Fire Dash is about to tell Twilight about Shidonic's decision to let Baelzadeus go, but decides not to tell her)

Fire Dash: "Don't worry, Cloud Runner, Shidonic, and I all have special powers now. Baelzadeus wouldn't stand a chance."

Twilight: (smiling) "I'm glad to hear that."

Princess Celestia: "Twilight Sparkle."