My little pony: Fim : Random discussion

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by shidonic, Feb 29, 2012.

1. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Simply for discussing matters about future episode's, new member problem's, Ect.

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Well, starting this Saturday, new episodes will air at 1:00 p.m. instead of 10:00 a.m. Which is good for me since I always sleep till 11:00 a.m. or so on Saturdays (I love to sleep :p), so I'll hopefully watch the episodes live from now on.

3. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

I watch em on youtube as they are posted nearly instantly.

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I always do watch them on youtube, but I do wanna try and support the show by actually watching it live. It's really hard to do so as a closet brony like me. Luckily, my cable provider has an iPad app that lets me watch some channels on my iPad (which includes the Hub), so I'm all set for future episodes.

5. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

On wikipedia you can search an episode list wich spoils the future episodes though, i will not spoil the episode but open the spoiler if you want to know who the episode is about

Fluttershy :D

6. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

LMAO!!! I gotta mention this. I went to the group homepage just now, and the ad was for a My little pony game.