My little pony: Fim : The New RP Voting discussion!

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by shidonic, Jun 19, 2012.

1. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

I believe it is time for a new Rp to be made for this group, and there will be 2 choices for most options that you can pick on, simply post your vote for which ones you would like.

The Title(s): "The Battle For Equestria!" Or "Uneasy Harmony."

The Plot: Taking place 20-30 years in the future, technology will be advanced. (No Lazer guns or things like that.)

Description for the Title(s): The Battle For Equestria: A war between the Ponies and Changelings has started, Celestia and Luna do not have enough power to quell the attackers, so ponies all over Equestria must take the burden into their hooves.

Uneasy Harmony: The ponies can continue with their lives as they normally would, not needing to worry about any thing happening besides the small amount of street crime that happens.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Happy voting!​

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I vote for "The Battle for Equestria!"

EDIT: I also vote for 20 years rather than 30.

3. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Uneasy Harmony. War isnt exactly pony enough...But if I get to use Cadence in Battle for Equestria then that one.

EDIT: 20 years is fine