My thoughts on Sora and Kairi

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Gritz, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bareri-San 私はポテトだ。

i love sora but he can be a bit of an airhead sometimes.

and kairi... well i wont go into that. She annoys me a bit >.>​

2. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

That would be awesome if Sora actually acted pissed :[
    But he just stands there...
    Kairi is a good character in my opinion :[
    Plz don't shank meh for that :]

3. DarkAbyss Merlin's Housekeeper

In Soras defense i do kinda think he has depth but he doesn't get so angry cause he doesn't need to he believes souly in his friends and loved ones so he doesn't really need to be all "DIE YOU BISTERD" like ichigo.

In Kairis defense well first of all in my opinion she gets captured way way to much i mean she needs some backbone she needs to learn something from the anime /video game girls out there and about her keyblade "if you can call it that" is kinda lame and shes all "now ill protect you sora" . But on a lighter side she does have emotion in my opin ion but she doesn't show it well but at the end of kh1 she like setting there cry then is like "i know you will" but she does need more depth.

Thats my thoughts on them and lol i guess i had more complaints about kairi and its longer than i thought id be but oh well,

4. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Yeah, Sora is naive to the point where I think it might kill him, and Kairi is pretty, I don't know, almost naive. She's too sweet. It would be nice if Sora died, (Sorry) then maybe she would develop some character. Maybe there is some hope with Namine, or Xion.

5. Janime6 the truest queen of them all

I totally disagree xD

Sora is my favorite character, and he acts like me...kinda o.o

i never get mad, or emotional that much...

i, also, could care less how a freakin character acts, because i like how they all act in KH, sora, kairi, etc...​

6. zexykupo Gummi Ship Junkie

Somewhere dark... Where I can be alone...
    I don't really like Sora. Mainly cuz I think he's way too polite and extremely naive.

And Kairi... She was okay but she didn't do like anything interesting. I got like bored of her.

7. Valiant Heart Moogle Assistant

Hmm....I kind of agree..
    Hear me out.

Yes, Sora can be too naive, depending on the situation.
    He actually has some smart moments though.

I always wanted Kairi to be more of a rebel kid. You'd think she would be, seeing as how she hangs with Riku.
    But..I disliked her Keyblade. I liked the idea of her having a Keyblade..but..flowers?? Sparkles?? Square could have done something much cooler.

I always liked Namine and Roxas more...and I'm pretty sure I'll like Xion..she doesn't look like a Mary Sue.

8. mckenzie-mudkip Moogle Assistant

Sora's personality, to me, is great.
    I love that he can be losing his friends one after another, and still try and cheer the world up. He's selfless, and I like it.

Kairi is a very cute character, always trying to make people happy, but she is only a damsel in distress. I still love her to death.

And, personally, I don't think Olette is much either.
    Yeah, she's not a main, but still. At least Hayner and pence you could use a word to describe them, but all that comes up for her is.. "nice".​

9. Ryan Finesse Destiny Islands Resident

Very true. Sora...was naive. Really, it should have been Sora who was the smart one. Donald was the angry one, and goofy was the smart one. Why? It should've been Sora, because Sora's friends don't match the description of smart.
    Kairi...well, damsel in distress needed to be in some part of the story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.