Dream Drop Distance My Three Friends

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by A Zebra, Apr 7, 2013.

1. A Zebra Chaser

Is how Mickey refers to Terra Aqua and Ventus
    But Mickey never met Terra.

2. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I think it's just a scripting error then, or a translation error.

3. Krowley Moderator

Another one of those things that may have been misstepped or mistranslated.It could be argued that a friend of Aqua/Ventus is a friend of his, or that their hearts were connected or whatever. It's just one of those things that slide by.

Example; Donald and Goofy are chocked to find out that Yen Sid lives in the Mysterious tower in Kingdom Hearts 2, when in Birth by Sleep, they were clearly seen there with Mickey during his training.

4. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

He may be using the "a friend of theirs is mine" kind of thing.
    We all know Mickey. ^-^

5. A Zebra Chaser

That was a slight translation/voice acting error, since the line was supposedly this line was "Master Yen Sid lives here!" but instead came out as "Master Yen Sid lvies here?" for one reason or another.

6. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

Everyone is Mickey's friend apparently

7. Indecypher Destiny Islands Resident

I'm glad you made this thread again, because otherwise I wouldn't of learned this. But the answers are pretty much the same as the first time, so I don't know.

8. Cutsceneaddict Traverse Town Homebody

Agreed. And it very well could be a translation/continuity error.

Or perhaps Mickey learned about Terra's existance through someone else? Like Minnie, perhaps? I don't recall if Minne ever met Terra in person (haven't seen BBS in awhile), though I believe she mentions him when she says there are "three winners." Mickey likely decided that a friend of Minnie's was a friend of his.

Or perhaps Yen Sid informed Mickey about Terra? He seems to know quite a bit about the worlds and their inhabitants.

9. A Zebra Chaser

Minnie... might have met him? There's a cutscene at the end of his visit to Disney Town... but that same cutscene happens for each character, not sure which one is canon, if any

10. benjizz Destiny Islands Resident

Mickey was probably told by yen sid about him and might have told his relationship with ventus and aqua so this could make mickey have some sort of fondness towards terra .And how else did mickey know all three were goinv to keyblade graveyard it is obviously yen sid mickeys main source of info. So this could have linked their hearsts in a way.But honestly this is the kinda stuff you should not look into it may be a scripting error but cone on mickeys was not goi.g to go like "you have changed the destiny off two of my friends....and that other guy" i mean its kinghdom hearts for crying it out loud its all about friendship and the bonds that tie us together[DOUBLEPOST=1365447164][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Haha ofc he is king man he is popular as heck

11. Hiro ✩ Guardian

They all are. Captain Justice happens for Ven and Aqua, then Terra meets Caiptain Dark right after

12. A Zebra Chaser

I don't think we're thinking of the same thing here. At the end of each visit to Disney Town, each character gets a cutscene where Minnie announces the winners, but claims that the other two missed it.

13. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Oh, that.

The KH Wiki says that Terra and Ven's scenes are alternate and aren't canon, while it doesn't say that for Aqua.

14. A Zebra Chaser

Note exactly the best source. I'd assume that someone assumed Aqua's was canon because she leaves other worlds last, but I'm pretty sure the timeline puts all three in the exact same time frame.