Kingdom Hearts II Namine is NOT Kairi's nobody!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by User 35377, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

Euh, actually she was. She just didn't became a shadow or one of those things. Did you see her in Neverland?

2. Kenni-Chan King's Apprentice

She can't become a Shadow, because she's a Princess of Heart, and she is pure light, so there we go.

Also... Is it odd how I feel like you're all talking about me? O_O

3. T A F F Y シ Hollow Bastion Committee

Then Xion must be Kairi's Nobdody.

Obviously.

:3

4. Zexion King's Apprentice

in my theories..
    Namine and Xion became one and become Kairi's nobody..
    Because..
    Namine is connected to Sora..
    Xion is connected to Roxas..

this is just my theories...

5. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

pretty much so

6. Ayaka Child of Beauty Merlin's Housekeeper

Namine was born when Sora stabbed him with Ansem's artifical keyblade to restore kairi. This is what prpbably made Namine a very interesting nobody. Being born from kairi's heart and Sora's body and soul but kairi's body never became a nobody because she lacked darkness (being one of the princesses of heart) which never made her body leave the Realm of light and made seem Kairi was in comatos state (until she regained her heart) which also made Nanime born without kairi's memories, making her an unusal entity and Namine and kairi are incomplete without each other.

The fact that Namine was formed from Sora's body, this gave her the ability to manipulate his memories along with the ones connected to him.

Althought Ansem stated in his report the Namine wasn't a true nobody, Its still unknown if this a opinion of his or a fact.

7. int2646 Traverse Town Homebody

What I think:
    Namine: Sora's and Kairi's nobody ( Sora's heart and Kairi's body)
    Roxas: Sora's nobody
    Xion: Kairi's nobody

8. This Way to Dawn Merlin's Housekeeper

I believe sometime in Re:CoM, Namine was talking to Larxene about their plains for Sora and the Riku Replica which i believe the quote is something like "Sora's feelings for Kairi will only grow stronger, sine I'm...the shadow of kairi." (something along those lines) and the quote "Nobody's like us are only half a person...you won't disappear you'll be whole!..." and the whole joining with kairi at the end thing proves namine as the nobody of kairi. and xion i thought was kairi's other nobody until i saw the recent trailer where she turns into a Xehanort-looking person.

9. Xeroaxl Moogle Assistant

Or possibly Xion is Kairi's Unbirth.... idk really but that is what iwas thinking. But since we don't really know that much about unbirths she could be something else, but hopefully it will all get explained soon.

10. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Namine is Kairi's nobody. It was probably just some sort of translation error or something.

11. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

I feel that namine is a result of kairi's heart transferring to sora and that Xion is a result of kairi's heart leaving sora's bod.Since kairi's heart transfered to someone else it would account for her ability to mess with sora's ties and memories.

12. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

I thought that she was because at the end of KHII, when sora and kairi are looking at each other roxas and Namine appear......

13. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

she is Kairi's nobody period. Kairi wouldn't have been able to recombine with Namine if Namine wasn't Kairi's nobody. Somebody close this thread before it seriously confuses people. No offense meant by that.

14. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

ooc: Thanks, because that totaly confused me right there......

15. fadedphantom King's Apprentice

I second this.

16. Yukashu Moogle Assistant

Hmm...if Namine is Kairi's nobody, then do all of those Organization XIII people have "alter-ego" type forms as well? Does that mean that Kairi somehow became a nobody because I thought the nobodies were only the Org. 13 people who were Xehanort's "assistants", and they don't have alter egos.

17. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

I don't know, but i am so confused by this thread.....i mean it......i lost myself when i read the desciption....

18. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

yes they do have alter egos, except those people are gone because they turned into nobodies.

If a person with a strong will turns into a heartless, then a nobody is formed. Nobodies always have alter egos with the exception of Xion. with out the x, Xion is an anagram of No i, meaning that she has no somebody. They already hinted at this.

19. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

Where did you hear this theory, I think that I have heard about it in a blog before...I don't know....

20. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Kingdom hearts wiki. Along with a few other things I picked up. It makes sense though, when you pull it together, but we're getting off subject here. anyways I really think we should close this thread before more people become confused.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.