Kingdom Hearts II Namine is NOT Kairi's nobody!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by User 35377, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Link Banned

Alter ego is another name for a Nobody so Namine is Kairi's nobody

2. dragonkid_ofhearts Traverse Town Homebody

but she said she was sad and lonely in RE:Com and nobodys don'thave feelings so...

3. Rhoppergaurd Banned

Kairi and Namine don't look much alike but necessarily Namine is Kairis nobody because Roxas is sora's and at the end Sora looks at Kairi and fades into Roxas because thats his nobody,Kairi also fades into Namine so they must ovbiosly be Nobodys.

4. Defame King's Apprentice

what ansem report stated this?

5. Zack_Apocalypse Moogle Assistant

C'mon Xion might be related to Kairi in sum way cuz can normal humans even weild the keyblade or is Kairi just one of they Keyblade masters?
    Remember in Castle Oblivion when Sora got cover in heartless and Riku hands Kairi a keyblade and she's able to weild it.that must prove that she might be part of xion and be a keyblade master.

6. Alphonsefanatic Traverse Town Homebody

Well, I have to say Namine is a slight plothole in Kingdom Hearts. Sora was turned into a heartless, so roxas was born. Whereas Kairi only lost her heart, so Namine's existence as Kairi's nobody is slightly unexplainable. Kairi didn't officially become a heartless, and that's how nobodies are born.

7. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

could it be posible that namine is kairi's heartless or something :P

8. powpufruitboy179 Merlin's Housekeeper

Namine is definitely Kairi's Nobody. If she wasn't what would she be? And alter egos are basically what nobodies are right?

9. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

Well technically, she could've been a really powerful heartless. Remember that Ansem from the first game WAS a heartless? It is possible.

Here is my theory/two cents.
    (only works if Namine is a nobody.. really... which is what most people have been saying here)
    I think that first of all, Kairi lost her heart. That much was clear. When? On Destiny Islands. Now I feel like she did turn into a heartless. Considering Maleficient controls the heartless, I'm pretty sure she had a way of making Kairi's actual heartless reform into her original body (obviously without her heart for it was with Sora). That is what I think explains why her body was retrievable by Riku.
    (The point just before is also the reason I think that the other princesses of heart didn't appear as heartless in the first game)

Then, I don't really think this is specifcally true, but my brother said she "loses her heart" a second time, and I'm not really sure where that is. But I definitely don't feel it was when Sora sticked himself with Riku/Ansem's keyblade. Considering when that happened, the heart merely transferred to Kairi at that point, not having her lost her heart.

But then again, The whole Xion thing being No i, could mean the first time she lost her heart her nobody became Xion and then Namine was the second time.

This is all considering that Xion is Kairi's nobody, cause the whole Xion thing is stupid and confuses me. I spit on Xion

10. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

11. TheVader74 Gummi Ship Junkie

No, it's not. Not only has Axel said the only two people to retain their "selves" as a heartless were Ansem and Sora, but why would this heartless have control over memories connected to Sora, and just him inparticular?

Princesses of Heart CAN'T become heartless. they have hearts full of light, hence there is no darkness within them to become the heartless. Plus, Kairi's heart didn't exactly leave her body. Her body "phased" through Sora on DI, so it's feasible it transfered without directly leaving the body, just being left with Sora

Right, This bit will spoil 358/2 days for you, so tread with caution:

----------------------SPOILERS-----------------------------
    (highlight to read)
    Xion isn't Kairi's nobody. She is a clone of Sora created from his memories, hence her appearance being similar to Kairi. The anagram "No i" represents the number replica she is, "i" being an imaginary number of some sort (I can't entirely remember this bit). She is, to put it simply, is the same as Riku Replica, but for Sora.
    -------------------END OF SPOILERS-------------------------

And yes, the heart did transfer to Kairi, but it did so OUTSIDE the containment of a body. It left the vessel completely, instead of when it transferred to Sora internally.

Besides, Ansem says this himself, and if he's wrong, then we can theorize about pretty much anything without basis in this game.

12. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

I was talking in the off-chance dimension that Xion was Kairi's nobody. There was that theory for how long?

But how does anyone really know?
    Besides to become a heartless is when someone subjects to the darkness.. in general.
    Being a Princess of heart can only mean if takes a lot to be able to be subjected.

Well, it's feasible. Or it could've been a projection of her heart showing itself to Sora before it entered.

I did the color thing to bother Williamthewise

13. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Yes, it's confirmed
    No in order to create a heartless you must have Darkness in your hearts.
    Ansem The Wise confirmed this in his reports.

Aww, I made a new friend.
    Time to set them straight on the facts of Kingdom Hearts.

14. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

There isn't darkness in someone's heart until they subject to it.

15. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Every heart (Except the princesses) is made up of both Light and Darkness

16. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

That doesn't apply to what I said

17. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

It didn't?

18. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

reread my post

19. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

I did,
    Rephrase yourself then.

20. Axelxxx45 Destiny Islands Resident

in the real world, blowing away fantasies.
    Namine is kairi's nobody. proven a long time ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.