Kingdom Hearts II Namine is NOT Kairi's nobody!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by User 35377, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheVader74 Gummi Ship Junkie

1).Because we've been bloody TOLD ingame by the Ansem reports, and from Nomura's mouth himself.
    2).Nooo. A person becomes a through their own darkness. and I quote:
    Being a Princess of Heart means that you are unique in that your heart contains no Darkness.
    3). And the last point I don't know On, I'm theorizing that myself, on the basis there is no evidence I have found. Unlike you, who has theorized on a matter which everyone knows the real answer to.

2. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

OK so maybe I am making theories that have been explained, but I'm just going to wait for the day when the storyline messes up. Cause It is going to happen eventually.

And I'm sorry that I'm not overly informative with the KH series. If I cared enough to do that, then I wouldn't really have a life. Dont have time to do what i want already anyway

3. Siegfried23 Merlin's Housekeeper

Uhm this is not taking anywhere.

Namine is Kairi's nobody, Xion is someone else.

Look at the appearence between Namine and Kairi, they are exactly the SAME! ( a little different haircut and blonde hair on Namine)

4. xHanaLovesSorax Moogle Assistant

Naminé Was born when Sora stabbed himself with Ansem's(Xehanort's heartless') keyblade, when he restored kairi's heart. Naminé's a very odd Nobody as she was born from Kairi's heart and Sora's body and soul. Kairi's own body never became a Nobody because she was one of the Princesses of Heart so her body and soul were never able to leave the Realm of Light.
    This means that Naminé was born without Kairi's memories,which continues to make her more and more unusual. Because of the fact that Naminé is formed from Sora's body, she has the power to manipulate his memories as well as the memories of those who are connected to him such as kairi's.
    Like Roxas, Naminé seems to possess true emotions, being a special Nobody. While most Nobodies pretend to have emotions by acting on the memories of their past lives in order to react to a specific situation, Roxas and Naminé had no memories of their past lives, and thus had no basis for any acting; presumably, this is because their original selves (a Keyblade Master of the Realm of Light and a Princess of Heart) still exist due to the unusual nature of their births.

There you go haha. :)

5. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

appearence means nothing.
    Xion was made from memories ::L:

6. DemyxPlaysMySitar Twilight Town Denizen

Yup. And Naminé is Kairi's nobody.
    kthnx. :lolface:

7. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

in COM didn't namine say she was only Kairis shadow? Not sure weather she meant nobody or heartless but you know...

8. Xehanort'sBrother Merlin's Housekeeper

Namine is Kari's Nobody. I'm guessing you were confused somehow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.