358/2 Days Namine or Xion?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by larxenex, Jun 24, 2012.

1. larxenex Merlin's Housekeeper

Who do you guys like better? Namine or Xion?

2. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

Oi. This is a toughie considering how different they are and how much screen time they had. I'm gonna have to say Xion though. I found her personality, story, and appearance much more appealing. Namine is great, don't get me wrong, and her powers are outstanding no doubt. But she didn't interest me much. Kinda bored me at some parts.
    Xion on the other hand had me at the edge of my seat. I didn't want to set the game down. Just like a good book. She was intriguing, I felt a more emotional connection to her.
    I like them both, but of I have to choose, I go for team xion!(:

3. Aelin Best Waifu

I prefer Xion. I enjoy her story more, and the fact that she can fight and use a keyblade appeals to me more.

4. LPGamer15 Merlin's Housekeeper

This is a hard question. I'm not sure because I like them both. 2 of my friends have different thoughts of who Xion should be with and Namine should be with. Im thinking Roxas should be with Xion, but on the other hand Riku flurted with Xion in 358 1/2 days and Roxas seemed like he likes Namine and also he forgets about Xion because she takes Roxas' memorys away and gives them to Sora. Maybe we will find out in KH3 if Xion, Roxas, and Namine returns and who Roxas will fall in love with.

5. Loriah Banned

For me, I prefer Namine--because one, she can control people's memories and two, she is like Kairi--in a way... Except, Xion is also like Kairi. [Sometimes. Only be looks.]

6. Zelda NORT-h american eclipse

Xion, for her story.

7. KHRocker8495 Destiny Islands Resident

Xion, For... umm... It's? It's story. Is Xion a girl? I don't think Xion has a gender.

8. Zelda NORT-h american eclipse

She doesn't, not really. But she ( I use "she" because I don't like "it") chose to look like a girl, in the end.

9. NightCrisis Twilight Town Denizen

Dude--Namine and Xion both have different stories as to say Xion was created as a replica for Roxas while Namine stayed at the Old Mansion at Twilight town trying to recreate Sora's memories when he slept for a long time.

Anyway, though--I'd choose Xion because she was a friend of Roxas and Axel and it wasn't her fault to be in the Organization's plan to replace Roxas when things didn't work out so well...

10. Cherry Berry Chaser

Oooh, this is a toughie. I would have to choose Xion, in my case though. Her storyline provided for me a much better emotional connection than Namine, when it came down to everything that occurred between her, Axel and Roxas. Though I also really like Namine as a character, I just feel as though Xion has a lot more to offer, if you know what I mean.

11. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I prefer Xion, mostly because I know more about her than Namine. Xion's story is more known to us than Namine's, which makes her better in my opinion. Aside from that, Xion can fight, and she's friends with Axel and Roxas.

12. XVII-Xaym Moogle Assistant

I prefer Namine more because I don't like Xion. Namine is of more use than the puppet would ever want.

13. NightCrisis Twilight Town Denizen

Have you no heart? Xion didn't want to work for the Organization--much less be a puppet for their plans. I'm not trying to sound like a *****, but still--don't you feel sorry for her? She was a puppet, yes--that's true, but she was created against her will is all I'm saying.

14. cstar stay away from my waifu

To be honest I find these two comparable. I loved Xion because I felt sorry for her, and she never really got the ending she planned because she could. As a character I felt she developed less than Namine, but Xion was a character I felt didn't deserve half the crud she had to put up with but she didn't have a choice.

Namine I felt sorry for, but she got the ending that she deserved after all the mess she had to straighten up. Granted, she had more freedom to choose than Xion did and I was glad that she didn't have to get stuck with the organization for the rest of her existence.

All and all I find them both to be strong characters, if I honestly had to choose who I liked more, it's probably Namine because I knew her longer and was younger when I played Chain of Memories so her pain sets more with me.

15. kingdomheartsgeek Traverse Town Homebody

Xion who else Stupid 20 character requirement

16. Silent Wings Destiny Islands Resident

Hmm I guess I choose Namine.

17. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

I like Xion better. For a puppet she was a pretty cool character. I like her personality better than Namine's also. Playing as her in Days' multiplayer was pretty great too.

18. Lt.Random Moogle Assistant

I can't really decide. They're both so pretty x3

19. Shera Wizard Merlin's Housekeeper

I'd prefer Xion over Namine. I personally think Xion had more 'feel'

20. Nowaki Destiny Islands Resident

I prefer Xion a thousand times over Naminé.
    Xion has a more interesting and tragic story and I like her personality.