Naruto:Recruitment

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Alpha Shadow, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

I'll be doing an update later on today hopefully I've had company over for 2 days so I couldn't concentrate so sorry if I'm taking so long.

2. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Special Chapter - David's Journey

Shortly after David used his new powers to escape his friends, he nodded towards King Mickey and then disappeared. He traveled across the worlds trying to hone his new skills and powers, as well as give his friends time to train themselves. He didn't want to abandon them but he knew that they would never get stronger if he helped them out, he wanted them to learn how to train their powers on their own, he wanted them to acquire their individuality. David decided to do some training of his own while trying to uncover the secrets of Data XIII, and to do that he would have to explore new worlds, worlds that don't reside in the Disney Realm, no.....he needed to travel to worlds that exist within his home. He traveled to a world that resembled the state of Texas, he had hoped to find some answers from those who fought with Organization XIII and also have information on Data XIII.

David headed towards Dallas, he knew that it was a different world because automobiles didn't exist, all of the worlds were just plain cities and villages. He continued walking, then he spotted a teen his age and decided to speak with him.

"Excuse me, may I ask you a quick question?" asked David. The teen then turned to face him.

"Sure thing, may I ask who you are?" asked the teen.

"My name is David." said David.

"Wait, as in David Hypolite? The Super Saiyan?" asked the teen.

"Yeah.....that's me." said David.

"Wow this is amazing, you've got to come with me right now, there's someone who wants to see you!" said the teen.

"Alright but first answer my question." said David.

"Sure thing." said the teen.

"Do you have any information at all about Data XIII?" asked David.

"Ah so you're fighting them too aren't you? I figured that." said the teen.

"So you do know about them. Good." said David.

"David follow me, we'll talk at our headquarters, you can speak with our leader, by the way my name is Jevin." said Jevin.

"It's nice to meet you Jevin, go ahead and lead the way." said David smiling.

The two of them began to walk towards Jevin's Headquarters. Along the way the two of them began to talk about the city.

"So this is Dallas in the alternate universe, pretty much what I expected." said David.

"Yes, there's no automobiles, street lights, there's only housing and markets, it's like your living in the 1500s!" said Jevin.

"I see, I actually feel quite at home here." said David.

"That's because you probably went through the Animus Training." said Jevin.

"Wait you know about that?" asked David.

"Yeah, we've been through the training before to become Assassins, basically you'll find different types of people here, you'll find us the Assassins, in other parts of the world like in your state Louisiana, there's Saiyans, in Nevada there's Sharingan users, in Florida there's Byakugan users, there's all sorts of combinations!" said Jevin.

"Hmmm I see, so everyone here is an Assassin?" asked David.

"No just the people that are in our clan, and our clan is the one who created the headquarters, our leader is also someone you've met and known." said Jevin.

"Really?" said David.

"Yeah, she's been wanting to see you again and now she finally can." said Jevin smiling.

"I think I may know who you're talking about." said David smiling.

"I won't say her name, let's just wait till we get there." said Jevin smiling.

"Sure, how long we have before we're there?" asked David.

"Actually we're here, we just need to descend." said Jevin.

"Right." said David.

The two descended down using the elevator built in and headed towards the lobby. They walked past hallways and then made their way up the stairs and headed towards the leader's sanctuary.

"Go ahead and walk in." said Jevin smiling.

"Alright." said David.

David first knocked on the door, a woman's voice had said "Come in" and he knew immediately who it was. He walked in and the woman put on a big smile.

"David!!!!" said the woman.

"I knew it was you Lolita!" said David smiling.

They both hugged each other.

"Wow, oh my god what are you doing here?" asked Lolita.

"Well, I came here on business, I'm trying to gather information on Data XIII." said David.

"Ah I see, well we've fought with them many times, we haven't lost any members, but they never lost any members either." said Lolita.

"I see." said David.

"Though, it's been quite a while since we've had to go out and fight them on the outskirts of the city, usually Axel and Demyx would be coming here all the time to try to do negotiations and stuff like that." said Lolita.

"Oh don't worry about them, I took care of them back at Radiant Garden, well Axel I took care of at Radiant Garden, Demyx I took care of at their stronghold." said David.

"Wait you went into the The Floating Castle That Never Was?" asked Lolita.

"Ah so that's what it's called." said David.

"David how did you manage to infiltrate that castle?" asked Lolita.

"Lolita, walk with me around town." said David smiling.

"Well...." said Lolita.

"Go ahead Lolita we got the base covered, go catch up." said Jevin smiling.

"Alright then!" said Lolita smiling.

The two of them walked out and headed towards the town, they walked around and talked about the old times they had together, they then strolled around the park when the sunset came in.

"Hard to believe that six years passed since we seen each other huh?" said David.

"I know, and we dated for only a year and two months before we had to break up." said Lolita.

"Yeah, it was hard to talk to each other because of the distance." said David.

"If only I haven't moved, we would still be together." said Lolita.

"Don't blame yourself, you did find something good here, you're the leader of an Assassin clan, you've fought with Data XIII many times and still live to tell about it, plus you haven't lost any members." said David.

"I did lose members, they never died, they just decided to join with Data XIII. Apparently they're trying to gather an army together for some reason." said Lolita.

"They plan to attack each world one by one, they're starting with Radiant Garden which is where my friends and I were, but I left to go and gather answers and also others to help us fight them." said David.

"I see, well you can count on the Assassins to help you out in your battle with Data XIII." said Lolita smiling.

"I wouldn't wanna put you guys in danger especially you." said David.

"David, I am strong too you know." said Lolita smiling.

"Oh really?" asked David playfully.

"Wanna sample?" asked Lolita smiling.

"Heh....bring it on." said David smiling.

Lolita then vanished and attempted to kick David who blocked it immediately! They both continued to smile and then vanished together, they were locked in a sword fight both on par with each other! Lolita was dodging every one of David's swings and she even dodged his Chidori! David was impressed with how fast she was, she almost punch him in his face but managed to dodge it in time.

"I see, you too have the Sharingan huh?" said Lolita.

"Wait what?" asked David.

Lolita activated her Sharingan and David became surprised!

"I see. Well looks like this is gonna be a good battle." said David smiling.

"I am also a Saiyan just like you, so I'm also getting excited." said Lolita smiling.

"I knew you were a Saiyan, I could tell by your speed and power." said David.

"Enough talk, let's finish this." said Lolita.

The two charged towards one another and punch each other's fists and then clashed into a Blow Exchange which involved high speed Taijutsu which is also another term for martial arts! They were even with each other, David used a Cosmic Clone to fight with him, but Lolita also made a Cosmic Clone to help her fight! They were both surprised at how much their abilities were the same! They both locked hands with each other and began to power up their Ki, they became evenly matched and continued to smile, then their Ki caused an explosion of light and once it faded they were seen hugging each other.

"I missed you David." said Lolita smiling.

"I missed you too Lolita." said David smiling.

Lolita and David leaned in to kiss each other but David quickly pulled himself back.

"I can't do it, I'm in love with someone else right now." said David.

"Oh I didn't know, I'm sorry." said Lolita.

"It's okay, if I weren't in a relationship I would've kissed you Lolita, trust me." said David smiling.

"That's good to know, but you are a faithful man David, I'm glad you had the willpower to stop yourself from kissing me." said Lolita smiling.

"I don't have that much willpower." said David laughing.

"No don't try to hide it, you're blushing too." said Lolita smiling.

"Yeah I was never good at hiding it." said David laughing.

"But good match though David, I knew you were strong but for you and I to have the same abilities, it's unheard of!" said Lolita.

"I was surprised too, we both have Sharingan, Chidori, we're both Saiyans, and I can also tell that you can become a Super Saiyan." said David.

"Yeah I can." said Lolita.

"So how many Assassins in the clan can become Super Saiyans or use Sharingan or Byakugan?" asked David.

"I'm the only Super Saiyan, there's two who can use Byakugan, and there's one who is a Jinchuuriki, I'm sure you know what that means." said Lolita.

"Yeah, I do, how many tails?" asked David.

"He has one tail, the Shukaku." said Lolita.

"Ah so he can manipulate Sand right?" asked David.

"Yeah, and it's a she." said Lolita laughing.

"Oh my fault." said David smiling.

"It's okay, Demi is the one who has the Shukaku in her body." said Lolita.

"Oh so she's a Jinchuuriki?" asked David.

"Yeah, she was made one at birth, but her life wasn't all that bad as most Jinchuurikis. No one really knew that she had the Shukaku sealed inside her, only those who sealed it in her know it's in her." said Lolita.

"I see, well she's definitely a lucky one." said David.

"Do you have a Jinchuuriki back at your home?" asked Lolita.

"Yes. Her name is Miranda, she's the Nine-Tails Jinchuuriki and also my girlfriend." said David.

"Wow that's awesome! That she's your girlfriend I mean, I can't imagine how hard it was for her when she was young." said Lolita.

"To be honest, I never knew about her childhood, she hasn't told me anything yet even though I want to know, but deep down I already know how she had it." said David.

"Well it's okay as long as you know how she felt and feels now you'll be just fine." said Lolita smiling.

"Yeah you're right as usual." said David smiling.

"So are you." said Lolita smiling.

"I guess." said David laughing.

"Hey David, what's up with that outfit you have on, it's been giving off energy for awhile." said Lolita.

"This is a new form I have acquired through training. A few years back my friends and I traveled to the future to battle my ex who met up with her future self and they tried to destroy us so that our future selves would disappear as well. But we stopped them and I became a Super Saiyan along the way, and I also learned the Mangekyou Sharingan as well. Anyway, I met up with my future self again and he trained me in the ways of using my Sharingan which gave me this new form. I now possess the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan because of it." said David.

"No way I have the Eternal Mangekyou too!" said Lolita.

"I figured you would say that." said David laughing.

"Did you learn how to use Kamui or Amaterasu Clone Destruction yet?" asked Lolita.

"Did I learn what and what?" said David confused and smiling.

"Kamui is a space time technique that lets you target a person and send them into another dimension. Amaterasu Clone Destruction is when you create a clone made out of Amaterasu, once touched it explodes and black flames engulf the target." said Lolita.

"I have not learned these techniques of which you speak of." said David smiling.

"You'll learn how to use them both or maybe you'll learn how to use one of them, or possibly use one of them but also develop a new visual jutsu." said Lolita.

"Guess we'll just have to wait and see." said David.

"Don't worry you're strong, you'll become even stronger by staying here for awhile." said Lolita.

"Sure, I'll stay. I can learn more about this city, the Data XIII, and also learn more about this clan, and talk to you more." said David smiling.

"Hey don't forget you have a girlfriend back home." said Lolita smiling.

"I know." said David smiling.

They went back to the headquarters, it was now dark outside. Lolita showed David where he was going to sleep. He got surprised.

"Are you...sure?" asked David.

"Well I won't let you sleep on the floor, besides the bed is big enough." said Lolita.

"But it's the fact that we're both gonna be in the same bed." said David smiling.

"Don't worry I won't do anything scaredy-cat." said Lolita smiling.

"I'm not scared, and I better find my clothes on when I wake up in the morning!" said David smiling.

"Oh shut up and get in the bed." said Lolita smiling.

"I don't wanna!" said David.

"Don't make me put you in the bed by force." said Lolita.

"Go ahead, you'll just wind up destroying the entire bed to where we'll both have to sleep on the floor." said David smiling.

"Then that is when you'll find your clothes missing." said Lolita smiling.

"Oh hell no I'm going to bed now." said David charging into the bed.

"I thought so." said Lolita smiling.

David deactivated his powers and began to relax, Lolita alongside of him relaxed as well.

"Hey Lolita?" said David.

"Yeah?" said Lolita.

"Where's your family?" asked David.

"My mom and dad died at the hands of a gang that once tormented the streets of Dallas, until I got my powers and got revenge on them, then I decided that it was time for me to create a group that would help out those in need and bring justice to the city and the state. My brother was the leader of the Assassin clan until Data XIII showed up, he fought against the leader of Data XIII but he couldn't defeat him and was killed on the spot. My little sister was sent to live with one of my brother's friends, she's taking care of her right now while I stay back and maintain peace within the state so that way she can come back one day." said Lolita.

"I'm sorry to hear all of this." said David.

"It's okay, it's made me stronger, and it's made me see you again." said Lolita smiling.

"I know how you feel, I lost my dad when I was in the 9th Grade, that's when I awakened my Sharingan, I then continued to train until I learned how to manipulate Ki, then learned how to enhance my powers and then combine Chakra and Ki together, then became a Super Saiyan. All for the purpose of protecting my friends and family, or whatever is left of my family. My dad told me that our entire family was being hunted down by some group that were called Tuffles. They're said to be very advanced in technology but were unable to fight like Saiyans. But then they learned how to achieve the powers and skills of a Saiyan and began to hunt down the Saiyans, and my family was made up of the most strongest Saiyans with my dad being the strongest. My purpose for the moment is to become strong enough to protect my friends, my remaining family, and myself." said David.

"Sounds like we both have a lot on our plate." said Lolita.

"Yeah." said David.

"I used to hate my life because of how I lost my parents and my brother, I used to hate my powers because it was what caused us all to be targeted. But then I had realized that my powers were a gift, they were meant to be used for protection and for peace." said Lolita.

"I felt the same way when I first had my powers, I didn't dislike them but I knew they were dangerous." said David.

"It's definitely hard being the strongest of your friends and family, you tend to get so much responsibility pushed onto you. I know that being strong is good and all but I don't want to be seen as the dominant type and should always be relied on." said Lolita.

"I feel the same way. I used to train my friends and even save them multiple times, pretty much to a point where they rely on me to come and save them, which doesn't help them get any stronger. In fact it makes them weaker." said David.

"Which is probably the other reason why you left Radiant Garden, you wanted them to prepare for Data XIII on their own and not rely on you." said Lolita.

"Exactly." said David.

"I understand, and no one can blame you for doing that." said Lolita.

"Thanks Lolita, I'm glad you still have the same personality." said David smiling at her.

"Awww you're so sweet as always." said Lolita smiling at him.

"Alright, let's try to go to sleep, we may have to do some things tomorrow, especially me, I need to gather information on Data XIII." said David.

"Well this is the place to go, so far we're the only world that has lots of information on Data XIII since we fought them so many times." said Lolita.

"I'll probably just stay here and train too until the time comes for when Data XIII launches their attack on Radiant Garden." said David.

"Like I said too we'll be sure to help you out when the time comes." said Lolita.

"Thanks, but when that times comes, I want you to be careful okay, I wouldn't wanna lose you. I may have a girlfriend now, but I'll never forget my first love." said David smiling.

"And I'll never forget my first love either." said Lolita smiling.

To Be Continued!

Well this is the first part of the Special Chapter, basically this is gonna be about David's travels in Dallas, Texas where he meets a few old friends and his first love. He'll also learn new abilities as well as new powers! You'll also learn a bit more about Lolita during this chapter and how her relationship with David was all about and how it ended and stuff! Also this Special Chapter does have something to do with the story, look at it as a filler since in the numerical chapters it's all gonna be about the growth of David's friends and this Special Chapter is needed in order for the rest of the main chapters to be understandable. Hope you enjoyed!

3. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Special Chapter - David's Journey #2

David awoke and noticed that Lolita was still sleeping, he quietly got out of bed and then headed outside. He found a clock tower and climbed up to the top, he sat down and felt the gentle breeze. He felt at peace even though he knew that Data XIII was still out there ready to cause mischief, or probably already were. Jevin then appeared next to him.

"So you like coming up here and relaxing too?" asked Jevin.

"Yeah, it gets my mind off of things." said David.

"Well that's great man, so what you thinking about?" asked Jevin.

"I'm thinking about how my friends are doing, I left them with a bad memory of me." said David.

"You did it out of good reasoning, they'll realize that and they'll forgive you no doubt." said Jevin.

"I'm sure they will, but it's the woman I love, I don't think she will forgive me." said David.

"Do you trust her feelings for you?" asked Jevin.

"What?" said David.

"Do you trust her feelings for you, if she loves you enough she'll realize that you were bluffing and that you wanted everyone to take the situation seriously right?" said Jevin.

"Yes that's exactly it!" said David.

"Lolita did the same thing to us, that's why I was able to relate to what you were doing easily." said Jevin.

"You mean she did that so you guys would become stronger?" asked David.

"Yeah and it worked out nicely too, we learned how to use our powers, we even have a Jinchuuriki who's learned how to control her powers!" said Jevin.

"Wait she has full control?" asked David.

"Yeah, she knows how to transform parts of her body into the Shukaku as well as transform into the whole thing, back then she had no control and her anger would become unstable, but she realized that she was harming her closest friends and then she almost killed her boyfriend but her boyfriend still wanted to be with her, and that's how she got control." said Jevin.

"So it was love." said David.

"Yeah, love has amazing power for an emotion, it's just as strong as hatred but can't be overpowered, love is very strong." said Jevin.

"I see." said David.

"So yeah don't worry about your friends, they'll be fine as long as you trust in them." said Jevin.

"Thanks man I appreciate that, and I do believe in them." said David.

"No problem!" said Jevin smiling.

Lolita then showed up at the top along with a teenage girl her age.

"Oh so this is where you were David?" said Lolita.

"Yeah, I like to come and relax up on top of high towers." said David smiling.

"Anyways, David this is Demi who I'm sure you remember." said Lolita.

"Yeah I do remember her." said David smiling.

"Been awhile David." said Demi smiling.

"Yes it has." said David.

"I trust you've been all right?" asked Demi.

"Sure have, how about you?" asked David.

"The same." said Demi.

"So Lolita what's going on?" asked Jevin.

"Oh yeah almost forgot, we have sightings of a Nobody Army heading this way!" said Lolita.

"What are their numbers?" asked Jevin.

"We're estimating three thousand." said Lolita.

"Three Thousand?" said Jevin.

"Yeah. I'm gonna go and stop them but need your help to do so, and Demi is also coming with me for back-up just in case." said Lolita.

"How about I go with you." said David.

"Actually David, I have a different mission for you." said Lolita.

"Really?" said David.

"Yes. There's also been sightings of one of our former Assassin clan members in the Forest Of Dallas, I need you to go and capture him, bring him back alive." said Lolita.

"Any distinguishing features?" asked David.

"He wears a blue and black Assassin cloak, he has no symbols, he wields two blades, and has a Fire and Wind Chakra Nature but has no Ki." said Lolita.

"Alright, doesn't sound like he'll be hard to capture alive." said David.

"Just be careful anyway, he is skilled just like each of our members." said Lolita.

"I already know that, you're the one training them remember." said David smiling.

"Yeah." said Lolita blushing.

"Alright let's go!" said Jevin.

The three of them left, David went the opposite direction and headed for the Forest Of Dallas to capture a Rogue Assassin. He jumped from tree to tree as he made his way towards the forest. He was starting to sense the Rogue Assassin's Chakra and determined how strong he was, David smiled and knew that he may have a pretty good fight on his hands! Meanwhile, Lolita and the others reached the spot where the Three Thousand Nobodies were spotted.

"That sure is a lot of Nobodies." said Jevin.

"Yeah, but they aren't the strong ones that we fought, these are the basic ones so they won't be much of a problem." said Demi.

"Demi's right, we can beat them no sweat." said Lolita.

"I know we can, I'm just wondering why there are so much many of them here?" said Jevin.

"You got a point there." said Lolita.

"We'll just have to find out later on, for now we have to halt their progression." said Demi.

"Right let's do it guys!" said Lolita.

The three jumped down and started destroying the Nobodies swiftly! Demi used her Sand ability to wipe out most of the Nobodies as Lolita and Jevin tag teamed them all using their jutsus! Jevin fired a Water Dragon while Lolita rode on top of it and crashed it into the Nobodies, then she used her Dragon Flame to burn the rest of them! Demi then stepped back while Jevin and Lolita shielded her as she prepared to unleash her secret technique! Meanwhile, David descended towards the ground and walked till he could sense when the Rogue Assassin was nearby. He continued walking......he felt the Chakra charging after him.......a dragon made out of Wind Chakra Nature was flying towards his back and he vanished completely avoiding the attack!

"Not bad, but you can't beat me by attacking from behind, although Assassins are supposed to strike in the shadows." said David.

"I see, so you're an Assassin also." said the Rogue Assassin.

"I am an Assassin, and many other things." said David.

"Guess we should see who's the better Assassin then." said the Rogue Assassin.

"No point in trying to strike me in the shadows, it won't work one bit." said David.

"You're right." said the Rogue Assassin.

The Rogue Assassin then showed himself, the intel Lolita gave was right on the money.

"I am Roberto Portilio, I am a Rogue Assassin." said Roberto.

"I am David Hypolite, I am an Assassin, a Saiyan, an Uchiha." said David.

"Ah I heard about you, you're also a descendant of Ezio Auditore." said Roberto.

"How do you know about me?" asked David.

"I heard about you from Lolita, and I also gathered more intel on you from my master." said Roberto.

"Master?" said David.

Roberto's outfit then changed into a white and black cloak similar to that of Data XIII!

"I have joined Data XIII." said Roberto.

"That explains the Assassin outfit that resembles their colors." said David.

"Yes." said Roberto.

"So you joined up with them, why did you?" asked David.

"I wanted to become stronger, and it was for a purpose." said Roberto.

"What purpose would that be?" asked David.

"You don't need to know the purpose, you won't live long enough to do anything about it now that you're facing me." said Roberto.

"We'll see." said David.

The two of them circled around each other, both had their hidden blades drawn and powered by their dominant Chakra Nature, David's was Lightning, Roberto's was Fire! Roberto rushed David first, David countered his strikes by blocking each of them, he then locked blades with Roberto, jumped up, and double kicked his chest throwing him back! Roberto smiled and rushed him again, David vanished this time and kicked him in his back, then he rushed him and locked blades with Roberto again, then the two of them started bashing their blades into each other's blades! David then ducked under his blade and then pierced the ground with one of them and made the Lightning rise from the ground and made Roberto block with both blades, then David immediately punched his face repeatedly and then punched his stomach, and then kicked his face while spinning around! Roberto recovered and then used his Fireball Jutsu against David who stood there watching the blast and grabbed it his hand! He channeled Chakra and then repelled the jutsu, the fireball raced towards Roberto who blocked against it but couldn't react fast enough to block David's kick to his back which sent him flying into the air, then David charged his Ki and drop kicked him towards the ground hard! David walked over to Roberto and tied him up using his Chidori Whip which can be used to tie up a person, swing across buildings, trees, etc., and cling to projectiles or vehicles!

"Now tell me.....what purpose do you have for joining Data XIII?" asked David.

"Since you won I'll tell you. My family was slain in front of me by a group of bandits that wanted money, I vowed that I would become stronger and then go back to get revenge on them. But I met up with them and they defeated me and said I wasn't strong enough, their powers were amazing, they each had only one Chakra Nature but combined them together to defeat their opponents. I was ashamed of my defeat so I decided to become even stronger by joining the Assassins led under Lolita. Once I became even stronger I went to fight them again, but then learned that they became well-known and were more powerful than before. That's when I became discouraged, and that's when Master Xemnas showed up and helped me become stronger." said Roberto.

"So you joined with them just so you could get revenge on the bandits that killed your family correct?" asked David.

"Yes. I wanted to become strong, and the fact that they kept becoming stronger and famous for the dirty deeds they've been committing just angered me!" said Roberto.

"I understand you now, but you didn't need to join Data XIII to get stronger, Lolita is a good leader, and she is strong, I know her personally which is why I trust her powers so much." said David.

"Do you think there's a chance I will ever get my revenge on the bandits if I would join with the Assassins again?" asked Roberto.

"Of course, and if it makes you feel better, I'll help you defeat those bandits!" said David.

"You mean it?" asked Roberto.

"I give you my word Roberto, I will aid you in your fight against the bandits that destroyed your family." said David smiling.

Roberto then felt happy, and then started to smile with truth and hope. David then untied him and they went to join with Lolita and the others. Speaking of Lolita and the others they were just about to finish off the remaining five hundred of the Nobodies left! Demi's body began to glow in a darker color and she then released black sand from her gourd!

"Alright Demi, let's see if the Iron Sand Technique works!" said Lolita.

"I'll try, I trained for this moment!" said Demi.

She sent the sand towards the remaining Nobodies and they became frozen, unable to move because of the sand! It impaired their movements and they began to attack each other out of confusion, then Demi jumped into the air and created a giant ball of Iron Sand and slammed it towards the ground completely destroying the rest of the Nobodies!

"I think we can give that one a passing grade." said Jevin.

"Yep, and we should call that move Iron Style: Iron Moon since it resembles the moon, besides it can probably be used in another way too!" said Lolita.

"I'll just train some more but it's so exhausting to use the Iron Sand, it takes a lot of Chakra from me." said Demi.

"Don't worry with more practice you'll learn to get used to it which will extend it's duration and take less Chakra to use." said Lolita.

"Cool!" said Demi.

David and Roberto then showed up to greet them.

"Welcome back David! And I see you have Roberto with you, not tied up." said Lolita smiling.

"He told me his story about why he left the Assassins, he joined with Data XIII and did it all because he wanted to become stronger so he could defeat the bandits that killed his family." said David.

"He told me about that, I guess he heard that the bandits became stronger and probably felt that he wasn't getting any stronger." said Lolita.

"Yes." said Roberto.

"So Lolita, what will you do?" asked David.

"I'm gonna give him another chance of course, but if he crosses us again, he will be killed on spot." said Lolita smiling.

"Thank you!" said Roberto smiling.

"Now I told him that I was going to help him defeat the bandits." said David.

"I figured you would do that which is why I agreed to let him stay with us, and I also figured if he got his revenge he would see that the Assassins made him stronger. I will also help him locate the bandits so he can get his revenge as well." said Lolita.

"Good, and in the meantime Roberto can train under my supervision." said David.

"You mean you'll train me?" said Roberto surprised.

"Of course, you need to be able to hold your own against them, the skill you have now won't be enough, you couldn't even hit me once let alone dodge all of my attacks, I will make you a very strong Assassin." said David smiling.

"That's very reassuring." said Roberto smiling.

"Alright then it's settled we'll help Roberto defeat the bandits that destroyed his family!" said Jevin.

"Right!" said Demi.

"Hey David can I talk to you?" asked Lolita.

"Sure." said David.

They walked off while the other three headed back to the headquarters to find the bandits.

"So what's up?" asked David.

"I wanted to tell this to only you. I have a hidden power within me called Foresight, and it allows me to see into the future." said Lolita.

"That explains why you didn't freak out when you saw Roberto untied and you maintained yourself." said David.

"Yes. Now what I see in the future are mainly involving me and no one else, it's based on my experiences. What I seen was last night was my death." said Lolita.

"Wait what?" said David.

"I will die in a battle involving Data XIII but I don't know who I'm fighting." said Lolita.

"Then if that's the case then I need to stay close to you for every battle for now on." said David.

"No, no matter what you do you can't change my future, my Foresight is very powerful, only those who wield a strong love for me will shift the course of my future, but you won't be able to shift it because you are in love with Miranda." said Lolita.

"But I don't want you to die Lolita." said David.

"Everyone is meant to die someday David, even when they aren't ready to it's how life is." said Lolita.

"I wanted to tell you all of this because when I'm gone I'll need someone to watch over the Assassins. You can choose to stay with them or maybe assign someone else to be the leader." said Lolita.

"I'll lead them until I can find someone to replace me as the leader." said David saddened.

"Don't be sad David, it makes me sad when I see you like this." said Lolita.

"Do you know when this will all take place or where?" asked David.

"It will happen at Radiant Garden, the day Data XIII launches their attack." said Lolita.

"Alright." said David.

"I'll miss you David, I only wish that you and I could've been together again." said Lolita smiling.

"I know." said David. "But truthfully, I'm still in love with you. I would give my life for you." thought David.

They both headed back to the headquarters, Jevin had found the whereabouts of the bandits.

"They're called Texas' Triple Threat and it says here that they're part of a group of bandits that have similar names to this. Each of them were made up of three bandits that were powerful and were called the state's Triple Threat basically." said Jevin.

"It also says that the Texas' Triple Threat are the only bandits remaining since the other bandit groups had been defeated, but the Texas' Triple Threat are said to be the strongest group of bandits and are also said to be the origin of the other bandits forming a team." said Demi.

"They've spread their influence all around the other worlds and have become well-known." said Roberto.

"Right, we'll confront them in a week or two depending how fast Roberto can become stronger." said David.

"No I want to fight them now, I have a plan in mind." said Roberto.

"Really? Let's hear it." said David.

"Share a little bit of your power to me, I know that you have the ability to transfer your powers temporarily to anyone you choose, all I need is a little bit of your power and I will do the rest." said Roberto.

"Why not do it with your own strength?" asked David.

"Roberto also has the ability to take in an opponent's power and strengthen his own skills, powers, speed, endurance, or basically his entire being. He can also keep the stat increase." said Lolita.

"So then why didn't he take some of my power when we fought?" asked David.

"He has to weaken his opponents first, you were too strong so he couldn't do it." said Lolita.

"Oh." said David.

"So it would be better if you gave him some power." said Jevin.

"I don't need much, just a little bit." said Roberto.

"Tell me, can these bandits manipulate Ki?" asked David.

"No, they can't." said Demi.

"Good....Roberto I'll share half of my Ki with you, this will give you some of my powers which means you can activate the Kaioken Technique as well as learn a few other techniques or who knows you might have unlocked your own unique powers with this Ki." said David.

"What can I do with Ki exactly?" asked Roberto.

"You'll see." said Lolita smiling.

David shared half of his Ki with Roberto who began to feel it's powers and his body then began to get accustomed to the Ki! He became three times stronger than before, he could feel his powers increased and more conservative as well as destructive!

"Now, let's go ahead and pinpoint the bandits location." said David.

"They'll be located in their village, they took control of the south village located here in Dallas, they wanted to keep their distance from us." said Demi.

"Well one of us has a score to settle." said David.

"And so he shall." said Roberto.

To Be Continued!

I hope this chapter was amazing! I will be trying hard to update this after two days or possibly a day that's if it doesn't double post which I'm sure it probably will. But anyway I decided to try something different with my style, I focused more creating a deeper feel into the story of David's Journey, there's gonna be some chaos, some destruction, and yes someone will die, maybe two, maybe more! But that's it for the spoilers lol!

4. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Special Chapter - David's Journey #3

David and Roberto traveled to the South side of Dallas to confront Texas' Triple Threat. Once they got there they noticed an open area that had four flags surrounding it.

"That's there logo on the flags, that means we've reached our destination." said Roberto.

"Good." said David.

They headed for the middle and then they were greeted by Texas' Triple Threat!

"Hold it you two, where do you think you're going?" asked Bandit #2.

"Actually we were looking for the three of you." said Roberto.

"Oh really now, and what do you want with us?" asked Bandit #3.

"What I want is simple, for you to perish." said Roberto readying his blades.

"I remember you, you're that little kid who watched his family die as they told you to run away." said Bandit Leader.

"Oh that's him?" asked Bandit #3.

"Yeah, I remember that face." said Bandit #2.

"He wants to get revenge on us for killing his entire family." said Bandit Leader.

"That's right. And I will." said Roberto charging towards them.

"Bring it on fool!" said Bandit #3.

Roberto jumped up into the sky and fired off three fireballs towards the three of them and the blast connected! The three bandits escaped the blast and one of them charged after Roberto in the air while the other two began forming seals. Roberto and the bandit fought each other, Roberto was stronger than the bandit and had him on the run! The two other bandits were done with their seals and released a Collaboration Jutsu called Mist Of Flames that created a fog in the air, and that was no ordinary fog, once inside it your body begins to heat up dramatically until you spontaneously combust! Roberto quickly kicked down the bandit he was fighting and then vanished into thin air! He appeared behind the two other bandits and rushed one of them with a Wind Empowered Blade and aimed to kill him, but the other bandit tried to block it but got hit instead! Roberto then used his Fireball Jutsu and completely burned one of the bandits! Now there were two left, Roberto quickly charged after the one he was fighting and went straight through his body with his dual blades! Now there was only one more bandit.

"You've gotten strong, Roberto." said Bandit Leader.

"Wait, you know my name?" said Roberto.

"Of course I know your name, after all I am your Uncle Robertson." said Robertson.

"Wait....Robertson.....but that's how my parents gave me my name, it was after my uncle......which means......you killed our family!?" said Roberto angered.

"It needed to be done, your father was becoming a nuisance with his desire for true peace, he believed love would be the answer but no, it is pure strength, only the strong can help the world become peaceful, the weak are only there to be the shields needed to help the strong accomplish their goals!" said Robertson.

"You *******! I won't forgive you!" said Roberto activating Kaioken.

"You think you can beat me with that Kaioken Technique, I fought two opponents that had that ability, not surprising and plus I have a much more powerful technique than your little Kaioken Technique." said Robertson.

"Then why don't you show me!" said Roberto.

Robertson then built up his Ki and his body began to glow in a Aquamarine color, his hair changed into a blue and purple color and took on a golden aura! David knew that he had transformed into a Super Saiyan, which meant that Roberto would have some trouble fighting Robertson.

"This is called Super Saiyan, it triples my power and speed which means....you've lost." said Robertson.

"We'll see!" said Roberto charging towards him.

Roberto punched Robertson on his cheek, but felt nothing! Roberto then unleashed a flurry of punches but none of them were working! Robertson then grabbed Roberto's neck and headbutt him three times, then he threw him into the air and kicked him in his stomach! Roberto flew back while Robertson pursued him and kicked his head up towards the air and then punched his stomach repeatedly, then he vanished, took his leg and slammed him down to the ground!

"You aren't fast or strong enough to beat me, after all I am your uncle and have more experience in fighting than you." said Robertson.

"No I'm stronger than you!" said Roberto.

"Please." said Robertson taunting. He then kicked Roberto in his stomach and made him turn over to his back. "Don't you think you should be helping him Assassin?" he asked.

"He wants to defeat you all on his own." said David.

"But clearly you can see that he needs help doing that." said Robertson.

"He doesn't need my help. He'll beat you you can count on it." said David.

"Well he can't beat me if he can't get up now can he?" said Robertson.

Roberto then instantly got up and kicked Robertson in his stomach which sent him flying upwards! Then Roberto jumped up and continuously kept kicking Robertson in his stomach over and over again, then he grabbed his cloak and started to swing him round and round, then he threw him into the ground! He then began to charge up all of his Ki and created the Kamehameha in his hands! Robertson then recovered and then looked up, he noticed what kind of attack was about to be used and smiled. He began to charge up his Ki as well and was forming the Galick Gun! The Galick Gun is a energy beam made of Ki that is purple and is used to destroy planets and clash with other beams! The two of them reached their prime with their blasts and then shot them at each other! The blasts collided and they evenly matched, none of them had let up their blast's power, they were ready to destroy one another! David stood there watching them Beam Struggle and knew how it was going to turn out. He smiled. "Good job Roberto." he said. Roberto appeared behind Robertson and kicked him into the Kamehameha Wave!!! Robertson was caught in the blast, his body began to de-materialize and then became nothing! Roberto had won the battle against his uncle and had avenged his family's death!

"Good work Roberto, he never suspected that you made a clone using your Chakra." said David smiling.

"I know, I had to do it secretly, of course it was because Lolita is a good teacher as well, she was the one who showed me how to use my clones that way." said Roberto.

"That's good!" said David.

"Now that I've avenged my family, I can breathe easy and rest easy." said Roberto.

The two of them began to walk back to the headquarters when a portal began to open behind them! Out from the portal stepped out a man wearing a Data XIII outfit!

"No way! That's Xemnas!" said Roberto.

"So he showed himself." said David.

"Greetings David, I have some business that I need to take care of with Roberto. So if you don't mind could you step back and allow me to handle this traitor?" asked Data Xemnas.

"Go ahead David, I got this." said Roberto.

"No, it's best if we fight together, or better yet, it's better if you leave here." said David.

"Don't worry I can take him." said Roberto charging after him.

"Wait!" said David.

Roberto went after him, Xemnas dodged his attack and kicked his stomach, then he appeared behind Roberto and punched his back! Xemnas then created a clone and the two of them were ganging up on Roberto who couldn't even get a chance to breathe. David charged in to help him out but Xemnas made another clone for David to fight with while the two of them fought with Roberto. Roberto then vanished and tried to use his Chakra to make a Dragon Flame Jutsu but Xemnas kicked him from behind, and then the clone had released it's Sabre Blades and pierced Roberto through his heart! David then immediately ran a Chidori Spear through the clone of Xemnas, charged after the other clone and slashed through it with his Chidori Blade! He took Roberto and laid him down.

"He won't be betraying anyone anymore, my business is done, until next time David, I look forward to fighting you." said Data Xemnas.

"Who said you were leaving?" said David behind Xemnas.

Xemnas became surprised and David punched his face, then he charged after him and used Chidori to attack him, but Xemnas had vanished and drew out his Sabre Blades. David gathered some Ki and Chakra and transformed into his Assassin Form that he acquired through training with his future self! He formed two Chidori Blades with his hands which were identical to Xemnas' Sabre Blades! The two clashed with one another, David had the upper hand on Xemnas who struggled a little bit trying to fight off David. Xemnas then jumped back and started to charge an electrical ball within his hands, David noticed the magnitude of the attack and smiled. He closed his right eye and then opened it, suddenly a spear made of black flames flew through Xemnas' chest! The Data Xemnas then started to fade in and out, that's when David realized that it wasn't real.

"I see, the clone appeared first, and when another clone appeared it was the real you, which explains why you were able to physically wound Roberto, which means the real you already escaped." said David.

"You caught on quick." said Data Xemnas.

"No matter, the next time we meet will be on the battlefield, and trust me, I WILL destroy you and I WILL show no mercy." said David.

"I should say the same to you." said Data Xemnas.

"Good, until then, farewell." said David.

"Farewell." said Data Xemnas smiling.

David looked at Roberto and then closed his eyes.

"I'm sorry I wasn't fast enough to save you, I should have went and fought with you right when you charged ahead. But you didn't die accomplishing nothing, you avenged your family, and you still was able to die with a smile on your face knowing that you were going to see them again. Rest In Peace Roberto." said David smiling.

David then used Instant Transmission and appeared inside of the Assassin Headquarters. He went to talk with Lolita and tell her all that has happened.

"I see.....so Roberto got his revenge but then died at the hands of Data Xemnas." said Lolita.

"Yeah." said David.

"Don't blame yourself for what happened, I never would've guessed that Data Xemnas would appear." said Lolita.

"I'm no longer upset about that, he avenged his family, he defeated a traitor, and he died with a smile on his face." said David.

"Yeah, he managed to accomplish his goal, and now he's satisfied and can rest peacefully." said Lolita.

"I fought with Data Xemnas." said David.

"Wait you fought with him afterwards?" said Lolita surprised.

"He's strong, but it was only his clone which is why it was easy for me to determine that it was a clone the entire time, the clone was able to summon the original Data Xemnas and was the one that killed Roberto, the clone was just a distraction." said David.

"I see." said Lolita.

"But it's strange, I fought with two clones of Data Xemnas, and the second I killed was the one that killed Roberto, and the last one I pierced with my Amaterasu's Spear Jutsu had faded in and out." said David.

"I think we're gonna have to assume that he can shift his real body with his clone's body which means he can avoid a fatal injury by changing his body into a clone's body." said Lolita.

"It's similar to the Izanagi Jutsu that is a visual jutsu within the Mangekyou Sharingan. My brother has that technique." said David.

"I heard about that jutsu, it allows you to fake your death and it's very usual for suicidal missions." said Lolita.

"Yeah, my brother was the one that became known as the Suicidal God or something like that." said David.

"But isn't your brother evil?" asked Lolita.

"Yeah, you remember when I talked about him before right?" asked David.

"Yeah I remember, you said that he was always far away and the two of you hardly talked to each other, all he knew was violence and he disliked you even though he never got to know you." said Lolita.

"Well, he's back in Haven City causing hell since he defeated the giant Heartless that was attacking our city, and afterwards he killed the remaining members of the Band that stayed behind to fight." said David.

"You mean he killed all of them?" asked Lolita.

"Yes. None were spared. The only ones who survived were Miranda, Taylor, Brandon, Cody, Lucus, Raelon, Ricky, Christian, Kyle, Brandt, Hanna, Travis, Andy, and Hollie." said David.

"No way.....you mean he took down that many members of the Band? And he even took down Mr.T?" asked Lolita.

"It's unknown if Mr.T survived or not but all I know is soon I need to go back there and put him in check. He's just as strong as I am, he has all the same powers as I do." said David.

"You mean he has every one?" asked Lolita.

"Yes. Every last one. Susano'o, Mangekyou Sharingan, Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, Ultimate Susano'o, and probably this Assassin Form. Although now that I just remembered, he's stronger than me, he can become a Super Saiyan 3." said David.

"Wow. And you want to go back there to put him in check." said Lolita.

"Well, everyone's family is still there, and he won't touch my mom or sister, but he has a grudge on me because I always got the attention even though I had no powers." said David.

"Wait, did you even know you had powers back then?" asked Lolita.

"I always suspected it but never believed it until I awakened them at a football game years ago." said David.

"I see." said Lolita.

"Anyway, it's getting late so I'm gonna head on to bed." said David.

"Yeah, I'm gonna head to bed too." said Lolita.

The two of them got into the bed, David deactivated his Assassin Form, he then started to think to himself. He was thinking about how all of his friends were doing, he didn't know if they were either still mad at him or if they forgave him and begun training. Either way, they all need to prepare for the battle approaching.

"Hey Dave?" said Lolita.

"Yes?" said David.

"I had another Foresight." said Lolita.

"Really? What did you see?" asked David.

Lolita had rolled over onto him.

"I saw that you were gonna become stronger and stronger. You were glowing in a golden light, your hair was golden, you had the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan in your eyes, and you had tears rolling down your eyes." said Lolita.

"Interesting." said David.

"I also saw something else." said Lolita.

She placed her hand on his cheek.

"And what did you see?" asked David smiling.

She leaned in and kissed him. They started to kiss each other and then turned off the lights.

"What would you do if you saw me die in front of your eyes?" Would you cry? Would you become furious? Would you erupt into rage and go to acquire revenge? If so, does that mean you were in love with me?" said Lolita.

David was having a dream.

"Foresight is a power that can show the user the future, and it shows only their future, no one else's. If you appear in the Foresight then it means your feelings for the user are very strong, whether it's love or friendship, but chances are your love for that user is going to change their fate. Could you change my fate David? Is your love for me strong and true? Do you wish to spend the rest of your life with me? My entire life depends on your answer. You have the power to change the balance of fate, you can change the fate of someone you love. Your Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan has that power to nullify a person's power!" said Lolita.

David then woke up. He sat up and thought to himself. He looked at Lolita who was sleeping peacefully. He got up and got dressed, he then went inside of the training room and activated the Terrain Changer. He changed it into a Mountain terrain and he sat on top of one of the mountains. He observed the sky and began to think about his dream.

"My Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan has the power to nullify a person's power. How is that possible? Am I able to fully master that ability? How can I use this power?" thought David. "And what was up with what Lolita was saying, the power of Foresight can be changed by the feelings a person has towards the user? If I'm being told all of this, then it's true, I still love Lolita, and I love her more than Miranda." said David.

David sat there and continued to think about everything that's going on in his head. He didn't know what to do, did he love Miranda or did he love Lolita? He couldn't figure out who it was he was in love with and it drove him insane. He then decided to drop the subject and began to focus on honing his skills with his powers, he knew the battle with Data XIII would be difficult and needed a way to ensure victory. He knew what he had to do, he needed to train his Super Saiyan powers as well as his Ultimate Susano'o powers. He became motivated and created five Cosmic Clones to fight against!

To Be Continued!

Well now I hope this chapter was interesting to read and I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far! The Special Chapter will be ending at #5 so there's two more to go before we get back to the original story or really get back to the main part of the story since this is sort of like a filler and is necessary to be told in order for the main story to be understood. Well I can now go to sleep so goodnight guys! I'll update tomorrow! Or in my time it's today so basically when I see Yesterday posted on my story then that's when I'll update. Hope I didn't confuse you guys lol.

5. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

I won't be updating at all this week because I have a music audition to prepare for and I want to make sure I'm focused because I really wanna pursue a life involving myself with Music so wish me luck! Who knows I might even make a video of how I play Percussion instruments at some point! But here's what I'll do right now I'll leave you guys with a little diary entry from Miranda, I might make it like a series like maybe every week I'll make one while updating this story at least two times a week. Of course it's all gonna be done only when I have the time. The Diary Of Miranda will consist of diary entries written by Miranda explaining her life, pay close attention, you might just hear something interesting information!

The Diary Of Miranda #1: The Beginning

"Dear Diary, I was born in the month of June. I am currently 21 years old and I'm having a great life right now. I guess you can say it's because I have so many great friends, as well as him by my side. He hasn't been around for days and I really do miss him, everyone seems to be getting over what he did before he departed. I know that he has new powers, and I know that he has a good reason for leaving us like this and for telling me what he told me. I was upset at first, I used to cry myself to sleep but no more! I know that we all need to start training, we can no longer keep relying on him, if we continue to rely on him we won't get stronger at all! I myself need to become strong, and I will work hard to become stronger than him!

As I look back on the early days, back when I was 5 years old, I remember that my father had left us to go work offshore. My mother told me that he would come back to us once he was satisfied with the money he was making, but she only told me that to make sure I wouldn't worry. Then two years had passed and I was in my 3rd Grade of Primary School, and it was parent - teacher conference day. My mother was so proud of me for getting straight A's, but I wasn't happy with how the other parents were looking at me. They gave me these cold stares and I didn't understand why, and my mother had reassured me that it was just cause they were jealous that their kids weren't as smart as me. But it didn't end there. I was now 13 years old and I wanted to know where my dad really was and what he was really doing. My mother knew I would come to ask her that one day, and she knew that I needed to know.

He moved away from us, he didn't want to stay with us any longer because of his friends telling him that it's too dangerous for him. I didn't know living with your family was dangerous until my mother told me why he left us, and why all the adults back then were giving me a cold stare, it's because I have this monster called the Dark Kyuubi. Even now I feel it's presence and it's power, it's a very dangerous beast that can cause massive destruction. I asked my mother why didn't she leave me since she was also in danger, but she told me that when I'm older and the time is right then she would tell me. Though I already know why at this point, she had powers like me, and she was able to keep my powers under control. Although she isn't the only one, even he can control my powers.

I remember the first time I saw him, we were both 15 years old, and were both in Junior High. I was friends with everyone in the Band since we were all friends since preschool, but he never came around until his 8th Grade year, and then slowly he became friends with everyone in the Band too! We were playing in a Spring Concert, he was a Percussionist, I was a Flute player. He had talent when it came to Music, he was shy and didn't want to talk to others much, but when it came to Music he was just impressive. I never fell for him back then, I only wanted friendship at the time. I went to approach him after the concert but then a girl came and hugged him, and they both smiled. He was dating someone already, and yet even though I wanted to be friends, I felt that I wanted more.

But then he was sad the next day, his girlfriend and him had to break up because she had to move away. I knew her pretty good too, she was a Flute player like me, her name was Lolita. She was a sweetheart, and she was always ready to get down to business. I guess you can say that both of them were meant for each other. But there was something about her that she was hiding from everyone, back then I couldn't understand it but it seemed that she had powers like all of us. I do recall that one day when she had came to class and her eyes were different somehow, the pupils were red and had black symbols around it, they had looked like commas. As I look back on it I realized that she had the Sharingan. Back then of course I didn't know and she said it was her new contacts and was all they were able to give her for the moment. I wonder if he is still in love with her right this minute? Well it looks like I should be ending this entry since it seems Brandon and Lucus are fighting with Cody and Raelon for some odd reason. Maybe I should take leadership until he gets back. But would I be good enough? Maybe I'll find out at some point." Miranda wrote.

Well I hope that was an interesting read, pretty much you'll basically get into the mind of Miranda and learn about the past and learn about how the others have affected her in a way, in this one you learned about her past, and then you learned that David and Lolita dated back in the 8th Grade. Yeah, told you some things would pop up! Anyway until next week guys!

6. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

I just want to give a big thanks for everyone that's been reading this story! I hit over 2,000 views so I'm definitely happy faced right now! I need to find a way to reward you guys for all of your continued support, this story has been up for about what 9 months I believe? So yeah I'm definitely proud that I'm making this an interesting story and will continue to do so! I'm thinking about making another story that's gonna be similar and different to this one, it will be imagined in an Anime graphic so I can test out my facial expressions and stuff or in other words, think of it in your mind as an Anime, as for this story.....at the beginning it was just like real life graphic but once Kingdom Hearts played in everything should have went into Kingdom Hearts Graphic, and plus it's better if you try to picture it in the CGI of Kingdom Hearts and for those who don't know what CGI is it's basically the graphics that displayed during the trailers that show off the main storyline in the beginning of a game or you know stuff that looks real in other words. Another example is that Final Fantasy movie I seen a preview of or something back then, that was displayed in CGI if I remember right.

Anyways the story will be a mixture of Rosario + Vampire character names, a few School Rumble Character names, it's gonna be set in Japanese school with the Class 1-As and all that stuff, it will be a balance of Naruto martial arts and action while having some new powers and old powers. And what I mean by that it's not gonna be like Sharingan and Byakugan, it's gonna be powers made up, and the old powers would be like Chidori or Fireball Jutsu except without a name and will be just used without handsigns. I will probably include monsters or maybe different creatures to make it more interesting. It's still being processed in my head and I might try to get some friends of mine to help out, or possibly I could make this into a joint story with members of KH-Vids but I don't know yet. If I do the members of KH-Vids story thing then I'll just probably narrate it to see how good everyone can improvise. Although I need to figure out how to make something like that in the first place lol.

So guys that's all I wanted to say and don't worry I'll keep updating this story and making it epic as always, as for the story I been talking about, It will be a totally different but similar story to the one I been telling here, and like I said the only thing that's similar is the Chidori and Fireball thing I talked about. If you have any questions, concerns, feedback, or anything I should hear please please please comment or send me a message if you feel comfortable doing that rather than posting here.

7. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Special Chapter - David's Journey #4

Inside the Data XIII floating castle.....

"How's the recruitment process coming along?" asked Data Xemnas.

"It's coming along perfect master." said Data Saix.

"Good and how's our secret weapon?" asked Data Xemnas.

"He's also coming along perfect, he's definitely going to become stronger than David." said Data Saix.

"That's very good indeed." said Data Xemnas.

"Master, we have also received information regarding the Assassins." said Data Saix.

"Go ahead, inform me." said Data Xemnas.

"Master, it seems there's a team of three heading towards the border, among the three is Lolita." said Data Saix.

"I see. I believe it's time we crippled their forces, and I know just who to send." said Data Xemnas smiling.

"You want Him to go?" asked Data Saix.

"Yes, I think those two need to have a talk." said Data Xemnas.

"Yes master, I'll send him out right away." said Data Saix.

"Very well, oh and Saix." said Data Xemnas.

"Yes master?" said Data Saix.

"I need you to inform him of this as well." said Data Xemnas.

Meanwhile back at the Assassin Headquarters, David remained training and was showing little results. He was distracted by the dream he had regarding his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan's powers. He decided to take a break and went to see what everyone else were up to. But he didn't know that everyone were sent out on a mission. Lolita, Demi, and Jevin were reaching the border to Texas. Their mission was to secure the border and set up a motion sensing barrier to detect trespassers.

"Alright we're nearly at the border." said Lolita.

"Good, let's get it secured!" said Jevin.

"I can feel some Nobodies there, but there aren't many of them." said Demi.

"Then it'll be easy." said Jevin.

Lolita remained silent. They descended down from the trees and ran straight into the wide open grassland that overseen the border. They quickly disposed of the Nobodies and got ready to set up the barrier when suddenly Jevin was attacked from behind! Jevin was knocked out cold, Demi summoned her Iron Sand instantly and went to protect him, Lolita quickly activated her Sharingan and blocked the intruder's incoming attack!

"Demi, take Jevin and head back to the headquarters immediately!" said Lolita.

"Right!" said Demi.

"Be careful." said Lolita.

"You too!" said Demi.

Demi took Jevin and they immediately fled the scene, Lolita and the intruder stood there watching each other.

"Judging by your outfit you're part of Data XIII right?" said Lolita.

"I'm actually part of their recruitment division, it's indicated by our symbol in the front, the Data XIII members have a cloak like Organization XIII but we recruits have outfits similar to the Assassins except we don't have a cape shadowing our arm." said the intruder.

"That voice.....it can't be." said Lolita.

"Yes, it is." said the intruder lifting his hood.

"What!?" said Lolita surprised.

"It's been awhile, little sister." said the intruder.

"No way, Dimitri , it's you." said Lolita.

"How've you been?" asked Dimitri.

"How do you think I've been?" said Lolita.

Lolita vanished and kicked him in his back, causing him to fly through the trees! Dimitri then appeared behind her!

"Now now, that's no way to treat your older brother you haven't seen in awhile now isn't it?" said Dimitri punching her face.

Lolita fell on the ground and then got back up quickly. She charged after him and threw fast punches and kicks but Dimitri easily evaded them. She then jumped back and fired off Ki blasts but Dimitri stood there and took them head on! He received no damage from them and smiled.

"They had no effect?" said Lolita.

"Ki based attacks have no effect on me, that's why I'm sent to handle missions such as this." said Dimitri.

"So this is what Data XIII did for him, he isn't able to be defeated by Ki based attacks. Looks like I'll have to use Chakra then." said Lolita.

"Yes, and my abilities have become three times stronger and more deadlier than before!" said Dimitri smiling.

"I've become stronger myself, which you'll see right now!" said Lolita activating her Assassin Form.

"Ah so you've learned how to use the Assassin Form eh.....hmph that's not enough to beat me." said Dimitri.

"We'll see." said Lolita.

Lolita charged towards him and drew her Keyblade! She slashed away at him as he kept dodging her attacks, then she used Chidori against him but he grabbed her hand and smashed it towards the ground! Dimitri then kicked her up towards the air, then he appeared in front of her and began to pummel her with a chain of attacks that were destroying Lolita! His body then became engulfed in fire and his eyes changed from black to orange and began to glow in a flame color! He charged after her even more! Meanwhile Demi was halfway towards the headquarters when David showed up.

"Demi what's going on?" asked David.

"You have to go and help Lolita, she's fighting a Data XIII member!" said Demi.

"Right, where are they?" asked David.

"Go to the Grassland Border and you'll find them there!" said Demi.

"Right, thanks!" said David blasting forward using Kaioken.

Lolita stood up battered up and on the verge of death, she looked up at her brother who was unharmed and smiling. She used Amaterasu on him but it had no effect because of his fire armor!

"Sharingan won't work on me either, Tsukiyomi and Amaterasu have no effect on this Firaga Armor I have." said Dimitri.

"If only I had Water Style." said Lolita.

"You would need a lot of water in order to stop me, of course it has to be powerful enough to beat me anyways." said Dimitri.

Dimitri charged towards Lolita and punched her towards the ground. Lolita struggled to get up but Dimitri lifted her up and continued to punch her stomach hard. David was closing in and could feel Lolita's life force decreasing rapidly! He turned into a Super Saiyan and increased his speed! Dimitri then kicked Lolita in her face making her fly towards a rock that was distant. Lolita stood up once more and thought about using Amaterasu but knew she would die if she used it again. Dimitri charged after her again and she tried to use Amaterasu but Dimitri was too fast........he stabbed her heart with a flaming sword.

"Goodbye little sister, you fought hard but you lacked power." said Dimitri smiling.

Lolita slowly fell to her knees and then fell to the ground. Dimitri reverted back to his original form and headed back to the castle. Five minutes later David arrived at the scene, he walked around the destruction and then found Lolita lying on the ground. He went to her body and listened for a heartbeat, but there was none. David picked her up and headed towards the headquarters, once he got there everyone seen her in his arms and knew that she was gone. He placed her on her bed in her bedroom and then walked away. He told everyone not to follow him and that he would be back. David was furious but didn't show it, he walked across the border and then used Instant Transmission to travel to Data XIII's floating castle!

"So Dimitri how did it go?" asked Data Saix.

"It went well, Lolita is dead therefore the Assassins are without a leader." said Dimitri.

"Good work!" said Data Saix.

"Thank you sir." said Dimitri.

Suddenly the alarms went off!

"What's going on?" asked Data Saix.

"Looks like we have an intruder." said Data Xemnas.

"I'll go take care of it." said Data Saix.

"No, allow me." said Dimitri.

"Yes Dimitri, go and dispose of the intruder." said Data Xemnas.

"Yes master." said Dimitri.

Dimitri then disappeared.

"You and I both know that he won't be coming back." said Data Saix.

"Yes." said Data Xemnas smiling.

The Data XIII Recruits were trying to hold the intruder back but he quickly destroyed all of them! The intruder was David! David walked towards the center of the castle and destroyed every enemy that crossed him and showed no mercy! Dimitri then appeared in front of David.

"So you're David huh, I take it you're here to kill me because I killed Lolita." said Dimitri smiling.

David's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan activated and it began to glow red!

"It's funny, I killed my own little sister, and she didn't even put up a fight, but you, I'm positive you'll put up a better fight than that weakling." said Dimitri smiling.

David stood there furious. He then started to smile.

"So, you killed your own sister, called her weak, showed her no mercy. I think I'll give you a very painful death, and it will be slow." said David.

David's Sharingan then changed from a red color to a golden color!

"What's going on with your eye?" asked Dimitri.

"Burn.......forever." said David.

He activated his left eye and suddenly red flames began to surround Dimitri! He quickly activated his Firaga Armor to protect himself but the flames were extinguished instantly!

"What is this? Amaterasu?" asked Dimitri being burned.

"No, something much stronger than Amaterasu." said David.

Dimitri screamed in pain and then was being lifted into the air, David used his Chakra to lift him and then opened his right eye! Suddenly black electric fields surround Dimitri and began to shock him! His body couldn't take it anymore and then David closed his hand and Dimitri's body then vanished! Shortly afterwards the recruits came running and tried to stop David until Xemnas showed up!

"Leave him be! He's leaving now!" said Data Xemnas.

David stared at him.

"Now go, you've gotten your revenge." said Data Xemnas.

"I will, but know this, I will not show any mercy towards anyone in Data XIII, all of you will perish by my hands." said David.

Then all of the recruits charged towards David! David then used his left eye and black flames erupted from the ground! Everyone was lifted up by the flames and were trapped in a ball, then David closed his left eye and the ball exploded! He had destroyed twenty-four Data XIII Recruits with one Amaterasu!

"Remember, I'm not gonna tolerate this foolishness anymore, when we finally fight, you can bet that Data XIII will end." said David in a cold voice.

He used Instant Transmission and fled the castle. Data Xemnas began to smile.

"Looks like the darkness in his heart has grown substantially, now our secret weapon will be even more powerful!" said Data Xemnas laughing.

"Master, don't you think that his power is becoming dangerous to us?" asked Data Saix.

"I'm well aware of that, he's definitely displayed a power that I didn't think was possible to achieve." said Data Xemnas.

"But it doesn't seem as though he has control over it, it was only caused by rage." said Data Saix.

"Then I'll aim for that." said Data Xemnas.

"It's best if we wait till the day we battle, we lost too many recruits due to his visit." said Data Saix.

"Yes, that's fine." said Data Xemnas.

"Very well." said Data Saix.

David appeared back at the Assassin Headquarters, he went to Lolita's body and summoned the Seven Chaos Emeralds, he placed them in a circle and activated them.

"Lolita will be brought back to life with the power of the Emeralds, but it will take some time so be sure to check on her regularly. Also give the Emeralds power each visit as well." said David.

"Alright, but wait you're leaving?" asked Jevin.

"I have to go back to my friends back in Radiant Garden." said David smiling.

"That's fine then." said Jevin.

"Wait, if you knew that you could bring her back to life, how come you became so furious?" asked Demi.

"I knew she was going to die, but the thing is when you lose someone close to you, even if you knew about it you'll still become depressed or angry at the fact that it happened." said David.

"That's understandable." said Jevin.

"In any case, no one should bother you now, I've made sure of it by enhancing the barrier, any intruder that's affiliated with Data XIII will be detected and destroyed by Amaterasu on the spot." said David.

"Wow, that's amazing!" said Demi.

"How'd you do that?" asked Jevin.

"I may have gained another power within my left eye when I use Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan." said David.

"I see. Well have a safe trip back and we'll join you in the fight against Data XIII!" said Jevin.

"Good, but do that when Lolita wakes up okay? I don't want you guys to go out there and get killed too." said David.

"Sure thing." said Jevin.

"Alright then......I'm off!" said David smiling.

"Bye!" said Demi.

"Come back okay!" said Jevin.

David raised his hand and gave a thumbs up, then he disappeared.

The End and To Be Continued!!!!

I decided to remove a few things in the chapter and kinda shorten it because I was about to get too carried away with what I was gonna put so I decided to save it for the main story. It would be better if it was explained. Also I think that this chapter was rushed, I don't know why. Hmmmmmm.......I'll probably do something to straighten out what happened in this chapter like do something more with Lolita's battle. Well anyways hope you guys enjoyed, like seriously I hope you all enjoyed it lol!

8. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Hey guys just giving you an update I'll be continuing the story probably tomorrow or Sunday if time permits me, I been busy with uploading videos to YouTube so I never had time to work on my story but I will get around to it tomorrow or Sunday, it'll be one of the two that's for sure. Also just know that next week will be a busy week for me since I'll be working on getting into College so I'll be focusing mainly on that.

9. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Okay unfortunately I am unable to update I'll have to try this week hopefully I can get the time to update. Sorry guys but hey you can pass the time by re-reading the whole story or you can go over to the Production Studio and go to Video Projects and check out my videos also!

10. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Chapter 18 - Becoming Independent

Everyone was still upset about what David did to them, how could he fight with them like that and then use his Genjutsu on them like that? They began to wonder about that. They started to explore reasons as to why David acted the way he did, Brandon and Cody thought that he was just going insane, Lucus thought that he was just depressed, Taylor and Miranda thought that he had something on his mind. Everyone had their own thoughts, but only one of the thoughts could be right. Taylor went to talk to Mickey.

"Your majesty?" said Taylor.

"What is it Taylor?" said Mickey.

"Do you know why David acted the way he did and left us like this?" asked Taylor.

"I'm sorry, I can't tell you, he wanted me to keep it a secret." said Mickey.

"I see, then that just means that he wants us to figure out his motives on our own." said Taylor.

"That's one of the reasons why he left." said Mickey.

"I see, then that means that we're gonna have to train on our own." said Taylor.

"We'll help you train, you and Miranda have the ability to use the Keyblade as well as the Elemental Blade." said Mickey.

"Yeah about the Elemental Blade, is it really supposed to strengthen our dominant elemental ability?" asked Taylor.

"It's a powerful blade nonetheless and it'll strengthen any element you have to the highest degree, but you have to excel in your training with the blade." said Mickey.

"So my Crystal Style will be able to become a lot stronger than before?" asked Taylor.

"It will become exceptionally powerful!" said Mickey.

Taylor gave it some thought and then decided on an answer.

"I'll take the training, and I'm sure Miranda will take the training as well." said Taylor.

"Great, we'll begin immediately then." said Mickey.

"Right, I'll go and ask Miranda if she wants to train too." said Taylor.

She ran to get Miranda who was still upset over what David had told her. She had tears flowing down her cheeks and had her eyes closed. Taylor went to comfort her.

"Hey Panda what's wrong?" asked Taylor.

"I can't believe that David said that to me." said Miranda upset.

"David probably has a good reason for doing all of this." said Taylor.

"What reason is there to hurt me like that?" asked Miranda.

"He probably wanted you to train yourself and counted on you to use that pain to become stronger without his help." said Taylor.

"Maybe." said Miranda.

"THAT'S IT!" screamed Taylor.

"What's it?" asked Miranda confused.

"Everyone gather around!" said Taylor.

"Taylor what's going on?" asked Brandon.

"I know why David acted the way he did with all of us!" said Taylor.

"Well then let's hear it." said Lucus.

"Think about how we all were in the past, we had powers just like David, some of us even had special abilities and were able to exceed David, but we haven't exceeded him one bit. That reason is because we've always relied on him and by relying on him he came to save us so many times that he became so much stronger to where we couldn't even beat him, and also to where we always depended on him and not on our own individual strength. I believe the reason David attacked us like that and said what he said to Miranda was because he wanted to make us resent and hate him, but at the same time he wanted us to use that hatred to become stronger and train ourselves without him supervising us." said Taylor boldly.

"Taylor is right." said Mickey.

"I managed to solve it?" asked Taylor.

"Yes, the reason David abandoned you all was because he was hoping that you would come to hate him or at least dislike him so that way you could gain the motivation to train yourselves and show him that you all can be independent." said Mickey.

"So you knew all along about his motives?" asked Brandon.

"Yes, he wanted me to keep it a secret from you all but he knew that someone was gonna understand his motives for doing what he did." said Mickey.

"So what happens now?" asked Brandt.

"Isn't it obvious? We're going to train ourselves and become exceptionally strong!" said Taylor.

"Yes, and I'm going to be taking Taylor and Miranda to undergo their Keyblade Training so they can control the power of the Elemental Blade. As for the rest of you, I know how you all can train yourselves, the group that came from the war universe, go and see Xigbar, he'll have a nice surprise for you all. The group that came from the Saiyan universe, go and see Ultima, he'll definitely help you guys out. You all have a special ability sleeping within you, and all you have to do is exploit that special ability and awaken it. Once it's been awakened, there's no doubt that the battle with Data XIII will go smoothly and we'll be victorious!" said Mickey.

"Yes sir!" said all of them.

They all immediately scattered and headed for their training destinations, Taylor and Miranda stood beside Mickey and they all headed for Merlin's House. Once they reached the house Mickey had opened the door and they all walked in to greet Merlin.

"Ah your majesty what can I do for you?" asked Merlin.

"Heya Merlin, would you happen to have a book about the Elemental Blade?" asked Mickey.

"Ah so you're going to train those two in the Art of the Gelel Style correct?" asked Merlin.

"I am." said Mickey.

"Gelel Style?" said Miranda confused.

"It's a fighting style that utilizes the Elemental Blade's powers, you'll basically learn how to fight using only your magical abilities!" said Mickey.

"So we won't be using the blade?" asked Taylor.

"No you'll be using the blade to battle, but you'll be able to change it's magical effect, you can wield fire and water at the same time or you could wield lightning and wind, or how about gravity and lightning, the possibilities are endless, and who knows you can probably wield all the elements you can use." said Mickey.

"So the blade's physical attacks will cause magical effects to our opponents?" asked Taylor.

"Yes, and you can also learn how to utilize the Final Form using the Elemental Blade!" said Mickey.

"Final Form? You mean like Sora's Final Form?" asked Miranda.

"Yes, you'll learn how to levitate your blades and fight by manipulating them with your mind!" said Mickey.

"That's amazing!" said Taylor.

"Well enough talking for now, we got to get you guys started!" said Mickey.

They went to Disney Castle where Sora and Riku were waiting there, the two were very excited for some reason!

"What's going on guys?" asked Mickey.

"We have a new visitor!" said Sora.

Walking towards them all was a teen Sora's age wearing white jacket with a black shirt, a silver crown necklace, khaki pants, and black and red shoes. His eyes were blue and had brown hair just like Sora! It was Roxas!

"Wait what's Roxas doing here?" asked Taylor.

"Ah you made it!" said Mickey.

"Yes your majesty, and I'm ready to begin training with you, Sora, and Riku." said Roxas smiling.

"Well you'll be training with Sora and Riku for now until I'm through training these two ladies here." said Mickey.

"I understand your majesty." said Roxas.

"Alright, then Sora and Riku, I leave Roxas in your hands, girls let's get started!" said Mickey.

"Right!" said both the girls.

Meanwhile at Organization XIII's floating castle in The World That Never Was, Ricky, Christian, Brandt, Hanna, Travis, Kyle, Hollie, and Andy all met up with Xigbar. They explained the situation to him and he understood.

"Ah, I see, so David wanted you guys to train so he went ape on you guys, and the king sent you all here to learn how to use the weapons I use to battle. It looks like David knew everything about how his friends would act towards his actions, you guys did exactly what he said you'd do." said Xigbar.

"Wait you mean everyone in the organization knew too?" asked Ricky.

"Indeed we did, and he wanted us to keep it a secret too but he knew that you guys would figure it out in the end, but anyways I'll train you on how to use Arrowguns, that way you'll be able to battle Data XIII easier." said Xigbar.

"Awesome!" said Hanna.

Meanwhile, Brandon and the others had found Ultima who was sitting on top of Radiant Garden's clock tower.

"So you guys finally understood David's true intentions?" asked Ultima.

"Yeah, we know what he wanted us to do and we'll do it!" said Raelon.

"Good answer, very well, I'll teach you all how to use your Ki more efficiently, and we'll also work on getting your Chakra stronger too which will let you use better techniques or increase the power of your current techniques." said Ultima.

So everyone began their training under their new masters, the war universe trained under Xigbar and learned how to use Arrowguns. A few learned how to form a sniper rifle, another few learned how to form an assault rifle, one learned how to use a submachine gun and assault rifle, one learned how to form all of the different classes of guns. Brandon and the others learned how to enhance their Super Saiyans powers to where they can stay Super Saiyan all the time and not waste any Ki which allows them to transform into a more powerful state when they fight! Brandon became better with his Lava Style, Joseph learned how to use Wind Style Jutsu, Raelon learned how to use Ice Style, Lucus learned how to activate a hyper armor ability for his body to protect him from all sorts of attacks, Cody learned how to use Wood Style! The girls also had made great progress with their Elemental Blade training, and they even learned how to use more elements while using their own unique elements! They've all become stronger, and time was passing by as everyone became stronger and stronger, then one day Data Xemnas appeared before them.

"Greetings Radiant Garden, I wanted to remind you that in a week will meet at the battlefield, I'm looking forward to annihilating all of you that continue to resist our organization!" said Data Xemnas.

"We'll definitely beat him, no doubt about it." said Brandon.

Meanwhile back at Disney Castle, Miranda and Taylor were sparring with one another while Sora, Roxas, and Riku were watching them amazed! King Mickey had went to check on them all and also took notice of how the two fierce females were fighting each other!

"They're definitely different from before." said Riku.

"Yeah, they've learned how to use their high speed fighting while using their Keyblades." said Sora.

"How did they do that anyway?" asked Roxas.

"They combined their Ki with the powers of the Elemental Blade, both of them were already used to combining powers and abilities together it's no wonder they were able to do it so easily, David must have taught them well." said Riku.

"Wow!" said Roxas amazed.

"I can't believe how equal both of them are!" said Sora.

"No, they're not equal." said Riku.

"Riku's right." said Roxas.

"Take a good look Sora, Miranda's not even in her Sharingan and she can keep up amazingly well with Taylor's attacks, and Taylor is actually faster than Miranda." said Riku.

"But by the looks of it, Miranda is now the fastest even without her Sharingan." said Sora.

"Exactly." said Riku.

"Another thing about that fellas, is that Miranda now gains an increase in power and speed when she uses her Sharingan, and right when she activates it she can instantly get the first hit on her opponent, that's the only time when she's at her most powerful, the first moment she awakens the Sharingan, she begins to release a large amount of Chakra which causes her powers and speed to triple!" said Mickey.

"That's amazing!" said Sora.

"I'm interested to see how strong David's become though, knowing him he's probably learned a technique that's vastly overpowered." said Riku.

"Most likely." said Sora.

"Guess we'll just have to wait till a week passes, then we'll see how strong he's gotten." said Roxas.

"Yeah." said Sora.

To Be Continued!

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I'll try to update probably Saturday since I'll be free from studying and recording videos and stuff, it'll basically be a chill day so I'll most likely keep my Xbox Live profile offline while it's on so I can just enjoy Netflix and Hulu in peace. Anyways in the next chapter I'm going to ATTEMPT to make it very long because that's when the battle will start, and I want to make sure I do very good with it so I'll probably be trying to focus too much on all of the fights. Also I want you guys to answer me this, you can comment about it or send me a PM, I want to know if you guys want me to continue the story once Data XIII has been defeated? I can continue going with the story if you guys want me to but if you feel that I should end it with Data XIII's defeat then I'll be sure to make the ending even more epic than before! If you want me to continue I'll still make the ending epic, and then I can extend the ending by adding some cool changes, trust me I had some time to think about it while I strayed off the path of updating this story. I have some pretty good ideas and I'm positive I can get a good story going on for the next saga. So do you want me to continue the story or finish it? Please tell me don't be shy guys, I haven't gotten any feedback lately so it would be nice to get some! Thanks!

11. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Chapter 19:1 - Time To Go To War!

It's finally the day, the day that everyone in Radiant Garden goes to war! Everyone has trained hard, they've went through hard times but stuck it out, they had time to increase their skills as well as their wisdom. Were they ready for the battle? They are unsure with how it will turn out but they can only hope that their training was a success! Everyone that was going to be fighting in the battle were heading out to meet in The Great Maw, which is where the battle was supposed to be taking place. Taylor led the group towards the The Great Maw while Sora and Riku went to gather more forces. One question filled everyone's minds, "When is David going to show up?".

Sora and Riku had spotted Cloud who was heading somewhere.

"Hey Cloud!" Sora called out. Cloud turned to face him.

"Hey Sora." said Cloud.

"Where are you heading?" asked Sora.

"Same place as you, towards the The Great Maw to help you guys fight Data XIII." said Cloud.

"So you're fighting with us?" said Sora surprised.

"Yeah, this time I decided to be there to help you fight these guys." said Cloud.

"Awesome! Now we just have to find Leon and Tifa!" said Sora.

"Leon and Tifa are already heading towards the place now." said Cloud.

"Great, so we have everyone involved." said Riku.

"Yeah." said Cloud.

"Okay, when you get there, tell them not to engage the enemy once they appear, we need you guys to help us fight off the Databodies that will appear, once the Nobodies come to take over, we'll be heading off to aid the others." said Riku.

"I see, so Organization XIII is aiding us in this fight?" asked Cloud.

"Yeah, David was a member for awhile and had gained his trust, plus they also know of Data XIII's power." said Riku.

"Good to know. Well, I'll continue to the rendezvous point with Leon and Tifa, I suggest you two do the same before it's time." said Cloud heading off.

"Right." said Sora.

"Okay now that we've gotten Cloud, Tifa, and Leon involved, we can tell the King we're ready to go." said Riku.

"Yeah let's get going." said Sora.

The two headed to Merlin's House to brief King Mickey with the good news. Taylor and the others had reached The Great Maw where they laid eyes upon ten thousand Databodies lying in wait for them! Everyone were surprised to see this many of them out here and they knew that Data XIII were here. Leon, Cloud, and Tifa were watching from the top of the mountain, they too were shocked by the number of Databodies present.

"Looks like this is gonna take awhile." said Leon.

"We'll have to wait till Sora, Riku, Donald, Goofy, and the King get here before we start fighting." said Cloud.

"Which means David's friends will have to hold them off for now." said Tifa.

"Speaking of, where is David?" asked Leon.

"I don't know, I haven't seen him around here for quite some time." said Cloud.

"I hope nothing bad happened to him." said Tifa.

"He's a strong guy, he won't be beaten so easily." said Cloud.

"You're right." said Leon.

The three of them stood and watched as Taylor and the others got ready to fight the Databodies when suddenly something was appearing in the sky! A giant white floating castle was coming down from the sky, it had the Data XIII symbol which is an upside down Kingdom Hearts heart! From the top of the castle stood two hundred members of Data XIII with Xemnas in the front!

"It's time my brothers and sisters! Let us go forth and show the world our power!" said Data Xemnas.

Everyone roared and then dived towards the surface! Xemnas, and the original Data XIII members remained at the top of the castle.

"Alright as planned, we'll split into two groups, the Assault group and the Defensive group. The Assault group will be made of Axel, Vexen, Marluxia, Demyx, Xaldin, Larxene, and Lexaeus. The Defensive group will be made of Saix, Roxas, Xigbar, Zexion, Luxord, and myself." said Data Xemnas.

"Yes sir!" said the twelve of them.

"Alright, let's begin!" said Data Xemnas.

Immediately, the Assault group dove down to the surface to command their sections! Sora, Riku, King Mickey, Donald, and Goofy soon made it to the battlefield and noticed what was going on!

"This isn't good." said Sora.

"There's so many of them!" said Goofy.

"Can we beat all of them?" asked Donald.

"Don't let their numbers fool you." said Riku.

"Riku's correct, we need to stay focused!" said Mickey.

"Right!" said the three of them.

Leon, Cloud, and Tifa then turned to face them and Tifa called out to them. They went over to talk about the Databodies as well as the Data XIII Recruits that had appeared. Data Xemnas then came out to announce the start of the battle.

"Welcome my friends! Thank you for coming here to fight for your lives! I am truly grateful! Now then, let's get this started shall we?" said Data Xemnas.

"Let's go!" said King Mickey.

The group on the mountain descended down to launch their attack on the Databodies when suddenly a light flashed on top of the surface! Everyone became blinded by it's light and were wondering what was happening! The light then faded as David and Ultima stood firm, back to back as they looked at the Databodies.

"Sorry we're late." said David.

"We had a little last minute trip." said Ultima.

"A trip? Where?" asked Taylor.

"A place where Ultima could learn to transform into his true self." said David.

"His true self?" said Joseph.

"Observe." said Ultima.

Ultima's body started to glow in a dark blue color and then lightning began to surround his body as well! The sky then turned dark and a flash of lightning then crashed upon him creating a bright light! His body was completely covered in light and no one could see him transforming into something amazing! David began to smile.

"What you seen before was Ultima, but no more, he is now......Sasuke!" said David.

"Sasuke!?" said Brandon, Joseph, Raelon, Lucus, and Miranda.

The light then faded, a teen stood with black hair, spiked in the back, flowed down in front his cheeks. A gray shirt with his chest almost completely exposed, an Uchiha clan symbol on the back, dark blue pants, and black sandals. He also carried a sword and his skin was almost a pale white color.

"So how did it turn out?" asked Sasuke.

"You have the looks and even the voice, looks like it was a success." said David smiling.

"Well we have to test out the powers." said Sasuke.

"True." said David.

"Let's see, Cloud, Tifa, Leon, Sora, Riku, Donald, Goofy, and the King are gonna be fighting the Databodies until the Nobodies get here, but they'll be here within thirty seconds so they might as well come with us." said Sasuke.

"Yeah....there's ten thousand here now.......let's see leave about a thousand." said David.

"Alright." said Sasuke.

"Wait what's he going to do?" asked Brandon.

"You all might wanna step back a little bit." said David.

"Hey David why don't you and I do it, we can combine our powers so that way we aren't using much." said Sasuke.

"Yeah that's true let's go for it." said David.

The two of them stood in front of the ten thousand Databodies and then closed their eyes. After ten seconds, they opened their left eye and used their new jutsu called Divine Amaterasu! Nine thousand of the Databodies began to float into the air while a blue colored wind was swirling around them, then David and Sasuke extended their hand causing a dark blue sphere to form around the Databodies! They then closed their hand and the sphere exploded! The sphere completely burned all of the Databodies trapped inside leaving only the thousand left!

"Wow!" said Sora.

"I'm impressed." said Cloud.

"They've definitely become stronger." said Leon.

"Yeah, but I'm sure Sora and Riku have become stronger too!" said Tifa.

"They have, just wait till you see what they're capable of now!" said Mickey.

The flames had cleared and the Data XIII Recruits were becoming frightened.

"Well, it seems those two have learned a new trick." said Marluxia.

"Scary as it may look, it's not enough to beat my ice." said Vexen.

"I don't know Vexen, my fire can beat your ice." said Axel.

"Not if I use my Nobody's Soul ability it won't." said Vexen.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that, not even my Nobody's Soul ability can stop your ice once it's been enhanced." said Axel.

"How about we stop admiring our enemy's abilities and start this war!" said Larxene.

"Impatient as ever." said Lexaeus.

"She's right though, we need to start now." said Xaldin.

"You're the boss." said Demyx.

"Right....let's go!" said Xaldin.

"Well it looks like they're coming after us." said Sasuke.

"Guess we should get this started then." said David.

"David what do you want to do?" asked Taylor.

"Well, first I need to speak to Xemnas who is behind you guys." said David smiling.

"Huh?" said Taylor.

They all turned around and noticed Organization XIII was behind them all with a thousand Nobodies of each form! They also came in their floating castle. Xemnas walked towards them.

"So is everything going as planned?" asked Xemnas.

"Yeah, we left a thousand of the Databodies, which means the Nobodies will be in equal numbers with them once they combine." said David.

"Good, we'll get started right away." said Xemnas.

Roxas came walking out.

"Hey David have you seen Sora?" asked Roxas.

"Yeah he's up on the mountain with Riku, the King, and the others." said David.

"Good, I'll be joining them." said Roxas.

"Right." said David smiling.

"We should probably fill your friends in on what's going on." said Saix.

"Yeah." said David.

David turned to face them.

"Alright. First I wanna say I'm sorry for doing what I did to you guys, and saying what I said too, I meant no harm I just wanted to try to help you guys. Anyway, you all trained like I had wanted you all to, you've become very strong, Organization XIII, the King, and myself have sat down to formulate a strategy, and this is what we decided upon. We will fight this army according to our Chakra Natures as well as cooperating with an Organization XIII member's element. Those that are dominant in their Chakra Nature will pair up with that Organization XIII member so that way he or she can boost that dominant ability. For example, those who are strong with Fire Chakra Nature will partner up with Axel whose dominant element is Fire." said David.

" I see that makes perfect sense, we can challenge the teams that have a weak nature against Fire correct?" asked Joseph.

"Yes. Once we have that set, we'll also have a special force to move towards the floating castle. Those people will be the ones who are dominant in combat. I need Ricky's group, the one from the war universe to aid me, I also need Miranda and Taylor to aid me because the Crystal Style will be needed, and Miranda I'll tell you later on why you're needed. You all will work with me, Xemnas, Saix, Xigbar, Luxord, and Zexion, Roxas will follow us with Sora, Riku, and the King. Leon, Tifa, and Cloud will stay back to help out the teams that are having trouble, they'll help out the team that's in the most need of help, then they'll take that team and help out the other team." said David.

"Okay!" said Miranda.

"Roger that!" said Ricky.

"One last thing. We'll all be staying together until we've reached the first Chakra Nature group, which will be made up of a Data XIII member and some Data XIII Recruits. We'll keep going through this cycle until just the Special Defensive group is left, that's when we'll breach the castle." said David.

"So what about Sasuke is he going with you guys?" asked Raelon.

"No, I'm gonna be staying with you guys to help you fight, I'll be working with Larxene since her dominant element is Lightning which is my dominant Chakra Nature." said Sasuke.

"Awesome then we have nothing to worry about!" said Lucus.

"We never had anything to worry about to begin with." said Cody.

"Yeah, we've trained so hard and we know that we can beat these guys with or without David's help." said Taylor.

"Which is why I can't wait to see what you guys can do." said David.

"Alright the Super Nobodies are ready." said Xemnas.

"Good, cause it looks like the opposing side is already coming after us." said Brandt.

"Don't worry our side is already starting." said David smiling.

Sora and the others were already descending down and were destroying the Databodies while the Super Nobodies, Nobodies of each form combined to create a super soldier capable of annihilating anything in it's path, were pushing ahead to aid them! David and everyone else jumped over all of the action while Sora and the gang followed behind them once they were able to break through. The Super Nobodies and the Databodies were left fighting each other. The Data XIII Assault group charged towards the heroes and then they all stopped!

"Alright it looks like you guys thought up the same plan." said David.

"Yes, we thought it would be wise to split up the groups according to dominant elements." said Data Xaldin.

"Good, everyone go ahead and split now!" said David.

Soon after everyone had split up, the Special Defensive group were the only ones left and they made their way towards the floating castle.

"I can't believe how quick that was executed!" said Taylor.

"I can't believe it either, but I hope everyone can fight them on their own turf." said David.

"Wait what do you mean?" asked Miranda.

"I'll explain it." said Xemnas.

"Go ahead." said David.

"Our data versions had the ability to simulate the arena that they first battled Sora in. Once they begin to fight they can create that same arena and can block anyone from entering the arena." said Xemnas.

"So then how can the other groups get through?" asked Christian.

"It's simple, the member that had cast the barrier has to have been weakened by fifty percent." said Xemnas.

"So they have to be halfway defeated?" asked Ricky.

"Yes." said Xemnas.

"That shouldn't be too hard hopefully." said Brandt.

"In any case we should get going." said David.

"Yeah." said Miranda.

They headed towards the floating castle.

To Be Continued!

I wanted to make it longer but I been at this for like 3 hours or more and I do have a few other things I have to do plus I been having this headache for a whole day now. I'm in the middle of studying for this big test called the ACT which is what I need to get into a College so I'm like constantly cramming my head with this giant thousand page book that's supposed to help me. It's actually helping though because I'm learning things I never learned while I was in school so I find that to be quite amazing. I never knew Matrix Math existed until now lol. Anyways Part 2 will be made sometime this week or this weekend!

12. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Sorry guys I have a bad headache so I can't release the next chapter :( I want to but I can't concentrate so I'll post a new chapter as soon as I recover. Hopefully it will be soon because I've been having headaches, maybe I'm studying too hard. Anyways I hope you guys understand and like I said just go on my YouTube and watch some videos and leave some feedback I have MW3, Guitar Hero, Sonic, a little DBZ, and soon Prototype 2 and Battlefield and other games will be on as well, and Naruto is also on my YouTube. Enjoy, thanks, and I hope I get better soon!

13. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Hey guys no update today I'm actually gonna be writing the next chapter on my notepad program so it'll be easier for me to save it and then make some changes just in case, although I think this pad here is able to save but I wanna make sure I get everything done correctly so I'll be spending maybe a day, or two, possibly three working on this chapter but it's not the last. Also while I was sick and I have made a full recovery yesterday, I was thinking about whether I should continue the story or end it, I haven't gotten any feedback from anyone on KHV so I don't know what you guys want so I will do what I want to do. I have decided to continue the story and I do have plenty of brand new ideas, but will stick to the one I been planning on for awhile. Basically there will be two different stories put into one, but I won't spoil it too much, just know that there will be a Kingdom Hearts story, and a story back in Haven City! I thought about changing the city's name but I decided to keep it the way it is and I won't use the US state names or city names either, I want to focus on the changes that have underwent the city or shall I say David and his friends' world! Expect new foes, possibly many lol, new techniques, new surprises, new friends, and of course, more epic storylines! This part of the story will probably be the last one. I would make one more but I have a new story I need to start on plus I have gathered some members who would want to combine our imaginations together and create a new story based on Kingdom Hearts only, and I can guarantee that it will be an entertaining story! Alright enough of me talking, I'll be getting to work on Chapter 19 Part 2! Give me at least two days! Thanks guys and I'm glad you all continued to support this story!

14. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Good news and bad news, bad news is my computer had to undergo maintenance so it could get a speed boost but the good news is it's back to being super fast and I can now start on the chapter! I had started but it got deleted somehow so I had to restart but at least I didn't get far lol

15. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Alright I'm writing the new chapter right now okay I promise this time I'm working on it I just had so much trouble with my laptop that I had to fix it but now that it's good again I can concentrate on writing this chapter so I'll get started immediately, I PROMISE!

16. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Chapter 19 Part 2 - Has The Training Paid Off?

Once everyone had split apart into their groups, they charged towards the Data XII members and the recruits as well. Giant battles broke out in different corners of Radiant Garden, flames could be seen in the northern side of the city, waves of water could be spotted in the southern side of the city, forestation could be identified in the eastern side of the city, and frozen tundra could be seen in the western side of the city. Brandon and Axel led a group of Flame Type Nobodies against the Fire type Data XIII Recruits and the Data XIII Axel. Raelon and Demyx led their forces against the Water type enemies. Cody, Lucus, and Vexen led their forces against the Ice type enemies. Joseph and Sasuke fought alongside the other members of Organization XIII that were supposed to fight on the ground with them against enemies that could use Wind Style abilities and fight the other Data XIII members that were also supposed to fight on the ground. Brandon and Axel stood as they watched the Nobodies as well as their own recruits fight with Data XIII's recruits.

"So you guys had gotten new recruits as well?" asked Brandon.

"Yeah we recruited and trained them to fight just like the way they are fighting now." said Axel.

"That. Is awesome!" said Brandon.

"I'm glad you think so, and David even trained those that can use Lightning Style techniques." said Axel.

"Then they must be the strongest group then." said Brandon.

"Actually, our strongest group has been the Water Style group, they've shown signs of using powerful attacks using Water and have learned to create weapons and summon creatures using it." said Axel.

"Wow! How do they do that?" asked Brandon.

"It took time but they trained so hard which is what caused them to acquire new powers, but each group has gained new abilities too." said Axel.

"I can't wait to see what our group has." said Brandon.

"You'll see it trust me, in fact you'll be able to aid us with your Lava Style, it'll make the combination attack stronger!" said Axel.

"Cool just tell me when." said Brandon.

"We'll use it whenever we've taken down most of the forces, once there's hardly any of them left we can use it, we have to target Data Axel, it's okay to leave about ten Data Recruits because it's a wide scale based attack but it's not strong enough to defeat many foes as powerful as they are." said Axel.

"Alright." said Brandon.

Brandon and Axel then launched right into battle. On the south side of Radiant Garden.

"So Demyx you're telling me our guys have developed new powers?" said Raelon.

"Yeah, they've learned how to use my ability to summon soldiers to help them fight, and we have a good number of recruits that can summon five soldiers at the most!" said Demyx.

"I see that's good to know!" said Raelon.

"Trust me Raelon, we got this one in the bag!" said Demyx.

"Alright then let's go out there and kick some ass!" said Raelon.

"YEAH!" shouted Demyx.

The two of them rushed towards their enemies and began fighting with the Data Recruits. On the eastern side.........

"So these guys have the ability to use Earth and Wind?" asked Joseph.

"They also have the power to use the Lightning Style." said Larxene.

"Yeah, I can definitely feel it." said Sasuke.

"Can we handle all of these Lightning element users?" asked Larxene.

"Of course we can, we'll just combine our abilities and create devastating attacks." said Sasuke.

"That sounds like a good plan, we'll have to devise a strategy since we're fighting the most enemies right now." said Xaldin.

"Well Lightning is weak against Wind so our combination attacks need to be separated to avoid friendly fire." said Sasuke.

"Alright then, Sasuke and Larxene, you guys should focus on attacking head on using your powered up Lightning attacks, Xaldin and Joseph can focus on aerial assault using their powered Wind attacks, Lexaeus and I will charge in with the recruits so that way you guys have time to charge your attacks, just be sure to retreat every now and then to recharge while we handle the enemies." said Marluxia.

"That sounds just fine." said Xaldin.

"Fine with me too." said Joseph.

"Fine here." said Sasuke.

"Let's start this already!" said Larxene.

"Let's go!" said Lexaeus.

"Alright then, GO!" said Marluxia.

On the Western side.........

"Cody, I think we got played." said Lucus.

"I know." said Cody.

Cody and Lucus watched as Vexen fought against Data Vexen.

"Don't look so down guys, consider the fact that Ice is a rare ability to come by." said Vexen.

"But you're only fighting your Data version we don't even have no one to fight!" said Lucus.

"Why not just help me fight him, he is supposed to be two times stronger you know that right?" said Vexen.

"Might as well." said Cody.

"Yeah." said Lucus.

They went to aid Vexen while still feeling disappointed. Meanwhile near The World That Never Was......

"I'm surprised that they're using the same name as your world." said Taylor.

"It's also their world because we are Nobodies, and they are the data version of us Nobodies." said Xemnas.

"I understand." said Taylor.

"The only thing I want to know is.....when did this place become so huge!" asked David.

"I noticed it too." said Saix.

"I don't get how this place could have gotten so big!" said Christian.

"Maybe they just have the money to make it bigger." said Ricky.

"Organization XIII doesn't use money, we just take what we want!" said Xigbar.

"So you're a band of dirty dirty thieves!" said Christian laughing.

"No we're not!" said Xigbar.

"Give it up Xigbar, he does have a point." said Luxord.

"And what point is that?" asked Xigbar.

"We are a band of thieves, we do take things that are not ours." said Luxord.

"Like what?" asked Xigbar.

"Hearts." said Xemnas.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that." said Xigbar.

Miranda kept holding onto her head the entire time as they walked in the city. Taylor had noticed and she pulled her off to the side.

"Hey Panda you okay?" asked Taylor.

"Yeah I'm fine, just a little headache." said Miranda smiling.

"Okay just don't push yourself too hard alright?" said Taylor.

"I won't." said Miranda.

"Okay!" said Taylor smiling.

She went back to join the group, Miranda followed behind, David then stopped.

"Alright we need to come up with a new strategy." said David.

"New strategy?" said Taylor.

"It's to accomodate the new members joining us." said David smiling.

Sora, Riku, the King, and Roxas had showed up!

"Sorry we took so long, we got held up with fighting those Databodies." said Sora.

"No problem!" said David smiling.

"So you got a new plan?" asked King Mickey.

"Yeah, we're gonna go with Plan B." said David.

"Alright, I'll explain it then, go ahead and take care of it." said Mickey.

"Right." said David.

David walked over to Miranda and took her hand and they walked away.

"What's going on David?" asked Miranda.

"That headache that you're starting to get, it's the Dark Kyuubi's powers, they're trying to awaken." said David.

"No way." said Miranda.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna help you out." said David smiling.

"How?" asked Miranda.

"Well, we need to teach you how to control the Dark Kyuubi's powers, and to do that I need to use the Mangekyou Sharingan." said David.

"Does your Mangekyou have the ability to enter my body and see the Dark Kyuubi?" asked Miranda.

"Yes it does, and I will teach you how to see it within your own body too." said David.

"But do we have enough time to do all of that?" asked Miranda.

"It's all a part of the plan the King and I thought up." said David.

"Let me guess, Chaos Control?" said Miranda.

"Yep!" said David smiling.

"Go for it then." said Miranda smiling.

"I'll have to use some Ki and Chakra to do this, I need to split the times apart, make their time stay the same while ours freezes, meaning by the time we're done training they'll be done with explaining the plan." said David.

"That's amazing David!" said Miranda smiling.

"Yeah but it takes precision and energy in order to pull it off though, it's not something I can use a lot." said David.

David focused his energies and caused Chaos Control. Then he taught Miranda how to see inside her own body to find the Dark Kyuubi, afterwards he used his Mangekyou to enter her body to see the Dark Kyuubi as well!

Back on the battlefield, The Fire Style team were holding up amazingly well! The Data XIII Recruits were shooting Phoenix Flower Jutsus at Brandon who was dodging them all while moving at great speeds! He charged towards one of the Data Recruits and uppercut him into the air, then he jumped up and blasted him with a fireball! Then he formed hand signs and used Phoenix Flower Jutsu on the other Data Recruits and had directly impact several of them! Axel laid down covering fire with his flames, he used his Flame Wheel as well as his Flame Wall at times to keep the enemies at bay while the recruits had charged up their techniques. Brandon and Axel then raced foward while the recruits were throwing fireballs towards the Data Recruits to distract them while Brandon and Axel went towards Data Axel! Data Axel noticed their motives and charged towards them too! Brandon and Data Axel clashed while Axel created a Flame Wall so the others wouldn't get in the way.

"So you managed to create a bigger Flame Wall I see." said Data Axel.

"Yeah, I've been through some rough training but it's paid off." said Axel smiling.

"I can see that." said Data Axel smiling as well.

"I've been training too, I'm prepared to fight you this time." said Brandon smiling.

"I can tell, you're more diligent now than before and the level of attacks you possess are high." said Data Axel.

"Thanks!" said Brandon.

"But against me, it's mediocre at best." said Data Axel smiling.

"We'll see about that." said Brandon.

"Alright Brandon, it's two against one, but he has enough power to take us both on so we have to focus on our teamwork." said Axel.

"Got it." said Brandon.

"Try whatever you like, it won't be enough to beat me." said Data Axel readying his weapon.

On the opposite side, the Water Style team were doing great! They wiped out most of the forces and Data Demyx was beginning to get excited! It came down to ten recruits and Raelon and Demyx against three Data XIII Recruits and Data Demyx.

"Alright it's best if you give up Demyx, you're outnumbered!" said Raelon.

"He's right you should!" said Demyx.

"Please like I would surrender to the likes of you, the strongest of these recruits are still alive, and to top it off I'm still here and I'm still at full power!" said Data Demyx.

"He does have a point there." said Demyx.

"What do you mean?" asked Raelon.

"I remember when David told us he fought Data Demyx before, he said that the Data XIII members had this ability that allowed them to synchronize with their original Nobody like for example Data
    Demyx can sync with me, the original. Once they sync they gain incredible powers, and David had to fight him when he unleashed it. He made it out barely though." said Demyx.

"You're right, David and I did fight, and I most certainly used the technique called Nobody's Soul, it allows me to sync with the original member of Organization XIII from which I was made from." said Data Demyx.

"Regardless, we still have more people than you do!" said Raelon.

"Idiot, numbers in a fight don't matter, what matters is how strong you are!" said Data Demyx.

"Well come and show me then!" said Raelon.

"Gladly." said Data Demyx.

Raelon extended his hand and created a water-like blade while Data Demyx summoned his Sitar as did Demyx. On the other side of the battlefield, the Cody and Lucus were holding their own against Data Vexen who was also holding his own pretty well. Data Vexen had created an Ice spear and threw it towards Vexen who created an Ice Shield which deflected the spear! Cody and Lucus had charged towards Data Vexen and had attacked him simultaneously, Cody used his Ice Needles to hurl thousands of them towards Data Vexen while Lucus jumped into the air and came crashing down on top of him! Lucus quickly evaded the needles which landed on top of Data Vexen, but then he stood up with the needles barely stuck on his body!

"Okay what just happened?" asked Lucus.

"I don't know." said Cody.

"It felt like I had punched metal just now." said Lucus holding his hand.

"Vexen do you know what he just used?" asked Cody.

"Even I don't know what he did to his body, but it seems he created a shield for his body like some sort of ice armor." said Vexen.

"You're correct, this is my Ice Armor ability, I can encase my body with Ice and make all attacks cause less damage." said Data Vexen.

"Guess we'll just have to create a bigger attack then." said Lucus.

"You're right, and I have just the technique to do it." said Vexen.

Vexen and Data Vexen had both summoned an Anti creature! Data Vexen's was Anti Sora while Vexen's was an Anti Sora but it was glowing in a golden color and had a Sharingan!

"No way! How did you create that?" asked Data Vexen.

"David had stopped me while we were all training, he told me that using Anti Sora wasn't going to be enough, so he offered to transfer his powers into the Anti Sora and give him more powers like the Sharingan and the body of a Super Saiyan." said Vexen.

"I see, that's impressive but it won't be enough to match my Anti Sora as you'll soon see." said Data Vexen.

"This should be good, watching two Anti Soras fight each other." said Lucus.

"Yeah let's just watch." said Cody.

So the two of them watched as the two Vexens prepared to use their Anti Soras to fight! Meanwhile Joseph, Sasuke, and the other Organization XIII members were fighting with the rest of the Data Recruits and the other Data XIII members. Sasuke and Larxene were charging towards the front with Marluxia and his Brawling team as back-up. Joseph and Xaldin were flying through the air using their Wind Style and were throwing Wind Blasts towards the ground aiding Sasuke and Larxene with going towards Data Larxene who was also charging towards them! Sasuke used his Chidori and Larxene fused her powers with it making the Chidori accumulate a Thunder attribute! The Chidori turned dark blue and Sasuke thrust it into Data Larxene's chest but she managed to block it!

"I see, so that level of attack isn't strong enough." said Sasuke smiling.

"That's right, you can't beat me with Lightning or Thunder, I've become stronger since the last time." said Data Larxene.

"We'll see about that." said Larxene.

"Bring it on then!" said Data Larxene.

The three of them charged towards each other while Marluxia and Lexaeus fought with their Data verisons with the help from their recruits. Joseph and Xaldin landed on the ground and began to fight with Data Xaldin and his strongest Wind Style Data Recruit.

"Alright, we don't fight one on one, we'll work together to take them down." said Xaldin.

"Right." said Joseph.

"So Xaldin, Joseph, do the two of you think that you can stop us, or actually, do you all think that Data XIII will go down easy?" asked Data Xaldin.

"We know that you'll be brought down." said Xaldin.

"Oh really now, and how do you figure?" said Data Xaldin.

"We trained to become stronger, and plus we have David on our side." said Joseph.

"That's true, you do have David with you now, but what will happen if he wasn't around to protect you fools?" asked Data Xaldin.

"What do you mean by that?" asked Joseph.

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure you'll find out sooner or later." said Data Xaldin smiling.

"David won't betray us, he'll stay on our side always, remember that." said Xaldin.

"You're right. He wouldn't do that to us." said Joseph.

"Darkness resides within every heart, at least that's what Saix used to tell me, you'll see, David will lose control and his darkness will awaken." said Data Xaldin.

"ENOUGH!" said Xaldin.

"No more talking!" said Joseph.

The two of them charged towards Data Xaldin who stood there smiling.

To Be Continued!

17. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Part 3 will be posted in two days, it's being worked on, and changed, and worked on, and changed lol so please be patient and bear with me, to pass some time go ahead and check out some videos I made on YouTube or follow me on Twitter to know what I'm doing now even though I don't post much.

18. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Internet's down at my house so I'm on my grandfather's computer, not much time so I'll just quickly tell you guys that the chapter is finished but can't put it online yet. I don't have my laptop with me and I don't have the document saved on my flash drive unfortunately (don't know where I put the thing) but in about a day or two my internet should be fine and you'll definitely get your chapter! Thanks for being patient and I hope you guys aren't mad or upset I do try to make sure I update but things are hectic this time of the year. Later guys!

19. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Chapter 19 Part 3 - Data XIII Takedown! The First Wave!

Axel and Data Axel were hurling fireballs towards each other, Brandon kept dodging the fireballs and attacked Data Axel with his fists but they had no effect! Brandon began to smile because he was getting excited that defeating Data Axel was gonna be tough! Brandon had drew his hand back, flames began to appear on the palm of his hand, and then he threw it up and the flames formed into a sword!

"This is the Lava Sword I been working on, it will allow me to slash and pierce through any kind of Fire technique!" said Brandon smiling.

"Dude that looks awesome!" said Axel.

"Yeah I got it to look like one of Sora's Keyblades, the Bond Of Flame I believe it was called. Except this one has been encased in solid Lava that give it a crystal-like appearance. I call it the Blade of Lava." said Brandon.

"Why not Bond of Lava?" asked Axel.

"I don't know I couldn't decide which to call it, both sound good but I had a hard time choosing. I might just call it the Bond of Lava since it does mimic the Bond of Flame." said Brandon.

"How about you name it "Can we get back to fighting" I mean seriously I have better things to do if all the two of you are gonna do is gawk at a new weapon that won't do any real damage to me!" said Data Axel annoyed.

"Then bring it on, if you feel that it won't hurt you." said Brandon.

"Gladly." said Data Axel.

Data Axel charged towards Brandon, Axel threw his flame wheels towards Data Axel to cause him evade, and at that moment Brandon leaped into the air and came down with his blade and swung it towards Data Axel's face! Data Axel flew backwards and then recovered in mid-air but he didn't look upset, he was in fact smiling and laughing!

"What's so funny?" asked Axel.

"I underestimated that blade, it works just like a Keyblade, but now that I know that, I can try this out." said Data Axel smiling.

"What?" said Brandon.

Data Axel stood up, he closed his hand together and closed his eyes, he began to concentrate. All of the flames began to surround him as his body began to glow with a fiery blaze, his hair became a fiery orange color and was glowing, his Data XIII outfit took on a flaming aura and surrounded him, he then opened his eyes and the pupils were orange while the white part
    of his eye became black!

"Well this is looks to be a troublesome form." said Axel.

"If he's transforming then I'm transforming too." said Brandon.

Brandon started to gather his Ki and he then transformed into a Super Saiyan!

"I guess I'll have to try this technique out, apparently David had taught us how to use this form, I figured it was exclusive to him but I was wrong." said Axel.

"What kind of form is it?" asked Brandon.

"It's that Assassin Form that he turns into." said Axel.

"Are you serious!?" asked Brandon.

"Yeah, but it'll be somewhat different from what he has." said Axel.

Axel began to concentrate his powers. While that was going on, Raelon, Joseph, Cody, and Lucus had sensed that Brandon became a Super Saiyan, and the Data XIII members sensed that Data Axel used Nobody's Soul.

"So, Brandon transformed into a Super Saiyan." said Raelon.

"What does that mean?" asked Demyx.

"It means it's time for me to turn it up!" said Raelon transforming into a Super Saiyan.

On Cody and Lucus' side........

"Brandon just became a Super Saiyan." said Lucus.

"Yeah and Raelon just became one too." said Cody.

"I think we should do the same." said Lucus.

"Let's do it then!" said Cody.

They both transformed into Super Saiyans! On Joseph's side........

"Looks like everyone's a Super Saiyan right now, or at least everyone right here on the battlefield that can become one." said Joseph.

"It's probably recommended you transform too, I can tell that one of the Data members used Nobody's Soul, which means the rest are gonna do the same." said Sasuke.

"He's right, and at this moment us Organization XIII members can also transform using David's Assassin Form." said Xaldin.

"Wait you mean you guys can become Assassins?" asked Joseph.

"Not necessarily, we'll become somewhat Assassins." said Xaldin.

"What he means is, their dominant element will become two or three times as strong as their Data counterpart." said Sasuke.

"Oh okay." said Joseph.

"We're gonna have to use it, Xemnas did say it was best to transform once one of us goes into the form. Besides, it's looking like the rest of the Data XIII members here are going to do
    the same." said Marluxia.

"Then we should probably go for it now while we have the chance!" said Larxene.

"Yes." said Xaldin.

"Lexaeus, once you go into it, try not to go overboard with your power." said Marluxia smiling.

"I'll try not to." said Lexaeus smiling.

The Organization XIII members on the battlefield all began to transform into their Assassin Forms while Joseph became a Super Saiyan! The Data XIII members then used Nobody's Soul and transformed into a more powerful body!l Axel's form was an Assassin outfit with a flame design and they were moving, there was also a flaming aura around him! Demyx's Assassin form had waves moving diligently on his cloak, he had a water like aura! Vexen's Assassin form was a little different, he had no aura but his entire outfit's color became sky blue and his hair became crystal white, and that's where the aura was being formed, it was cold mist forming on his hair! Xaldin's Assassin form was also different, he had no hood just like Vexen and his hair also changed, it became spiked backwards and became green, he also had a green aura coursing through his body as well as wind surrounding him! Marluxia's Assassin form was similar to Axel and Demyx, flower petals were imbedded into his outfit and his eyes glowed in a pinkish color, his scythe became a crystalized pink color! Larxene's Assassin Form was a golden color, she took on a blue lightning aura and her eyes glowed a darkish blue color! Lexaeus' Assassin Form was different from them all, he had the hood, but he no longer had a weapon, his whole body had reddish glow and the pupils on his eyes became red and glowed too! Everyone was ready to fight, their weapons ready, powers upgraded, it was time to take down Data XIII!

Brandon and Axel charged towards Data Axel and they began to clash! The Axels stayed on par with each other, throwing their discs at each other and dodging them! Brandon and attacked in the shadows with his speed and his blade and had a few successful hits! Axel tossed one disc towards Data Axel who sidestepped to evade it, Brandon charged in and grabbed the disc and threw it back towards Data Axel while Axel threw the remaining disc too! Data Axel jumped up in a back flip form and tossed a disc towards each of them! Brandon and Axel both created a flame shield and deflected the discs! Data Axel landed on the ground and began to concentrate his energy and created a flaming cloak around his body! Axel did the same and they both charged after each other and began to fight hand to hand, they were evenly matched, both throwing punches and kicks and evading each other's attacks! Data Axel then drew back and then gathered Fire energy in his hand and shot it towards Axel who had done that same! Both of the blasts clashed together and they pushed the blast towards one another, Brandon had begun to charge his Ki and was getting ready to launch a counterattack against Data Axel!

Meanwhile back with Demyx and Raelon, Data Demyx stood with his hair in an aqua color, eye pupils blue but the white parts of them were black! The two Demyxs squared off with their instruments, both were playing riffs as water soldiers were being summoned one after the other! Raelon charged towards the water soldiers and destroyed them quickly to get to Data Demyx who noticed his attack towards him and changed his tune into a depressing sound, he created a bubble shield that absorbed Raelon's punch and bounced him back! Raelon then charged his Ki and threw Ki blasts towards Data Demyx's Bubble Shield but they had no affect! Demyx however started to smile and played a solo on his Sitar and the water soldiers started to change form! They became images of David in his Assassin Form and they were charged towards Data Demyx and broke his shield! Data Demyx smiled and had summoned the same water soldiers that looked like David in his Assassin Form! Both soldiers fought each other while the Demyxs threw Wave Blasts towards one another while Raelon used his Water ability to aid the soldiers!

Elsewhere, Cody and Lucus were fighting alongside Vexen's Anti Sora against Data Vexen's Anti Sora who was proving to be more powerful than they thought! Vexen and Data Vexen were clinging to walls throwing Ice shards towards each other and were destroying the mountains around them! Data Anti Sora extended his hand and threw a Dark Energy Ball towards Lucus who deflected it with his hand, Cody used a Galick Gun(A purple Ki Blast capable of leveling a terrain) to force Data Anti Sora to evade into the air allowing Anti Sora to come down with a Black Chidori and slam him down to the ground!

On the other side, Joseph and Sasuke were getting ready to aid the other members.

"Joseph, Sasuke, you two must leave this place!" said Xaldin.

"What do you mean?" asked Joseph.

"You don't need to be here to help us fight, you two are better off helping David and the others." said Marluxia.

"But aren't you gonna need our help?" said Joseph confused.

Sasuke had looked at them and understood what was going on.

"Joseph, we need to do what they say, we have to go and get Raelon, Cody, Lucus, and Brandon, we have to go and aid our friends." said Sasuke.

"Are you sure?" asked Joseph.

"Yes I'm sure, these guys are able to handle themselves, it's all going according to the plan." said Sasuke.

"What plan?" asked Joseph.

"I'll tell all of you on the way to The World That Never Was." said Sasuke.

"Alright then, let's go." said Joseph.

Joseph and Sasuke left the other members to fight their data counterparts.

"That was a foolish mistake." said Data Larxene.

"You guys can't defeat us without the help of those two." said Data Marluxia.

"Do you really think so?" asked Lexaeus.

"Unless you all have sort of technique up your sleeves there's no way you can match our power!" said Data Xaldin.

"You'll see, we know what we're doing." said Larxene smiling.

Joseph and Sasuke landed by Cody and Lucus who were about to be hit by a Dark Energy Ball when Vexen came out of nowhere and blocked it with an Ice Shield.

"Is it time?" asked Vexen.

"Yes." said Sasuke.

"Good, the plan is working." said Vexen smiling.

"Plan? What plan?" asked Cody and Lucus.

"I'll explain once we have Raelon and Brandon." said Sasuke.

They headed towards Raelon's location next, they landed and noticed that the Demyxs were fighting each other while Raelon still continued to fight the water soldiers.

"Seeing as how you guys are here means that it's time for Ray Ray to go?" asked Demyx.

"Yeah, so far the plan's working out perfectly." said Sasuke.

"Good, once everything is in place victory will be assured." said Demyx smiling.

"We're counting on that." said Sasuke smiling.

They all went to get Brandon now......they landed next to him.......he was sitting down watching the Axels fight.

"Wow Brandon are you bored?" asked Cody.

"Yep, are ya'll finished already?" asked Brandon.

"Actually we had to abandon our comrades to fulfill some genius plan." said Lucus.

"We didn't abandon them, I'll explain it as we move. Let's go." said Sasuke.

They began to make their way to The World That Never Was. Sasuke started to talk about the plan Organization XIII and David had created.

"The reason we left the Organization XIII members to fight their data forms is because the purpose is for them to cause a stalemate in their powers." said Sasuke.

"A stalemate?" said Cody.

"Yes. We have reasons to believe that Data Xemnas has the power to absorb all of the Data XIII members' powers and abilities and use them as his own." said Sasuke.

"Well that doesn't sound good at all!" said Raelon.

"So why cause a stalemate in the powers?" asked Lucus.

"I get it, if they cause a stalemate between Organization XIII's powers and Data XIII's powers, then Data Xemnas won't be able to use all of their powers, he'll be stuck using only his right?" said Joseph.

"Yes, our objective is to get Data XIII to use Nobody's Soul, and in turn the Organization XIII members are to use their Assassin forms to counter their powers. Once they've done that, the Data XIII member's power will begin to seal itself, which will render copying that power useless." said Sasuke.

"I see, and what happens to the Organization XIII member?" asked Brandon.

"That's the bad part, it's possible that their powers will be sealed too, it's estimated that there's a 66% chance their powers will be sealed." said Sasuke.

"How do you know that?" asked Raelon.

"David and I researched an ability called Reaper Death Seal, he wanted to know if it was possible for them to learn it. Once we found out that it was possible we wanted to refrain from using the jutsu. But David found a loop hole in the technique, the powers of the user won't be sealed if their skills have been copied and made weaker." said Sasuke.

"So the Organization XIII members have to weaken Data XIII's power?" asked Joseph.

"No, we need to have Data Xemnas use Nobody's Soul, once that happens he'll use Kingdom Hearts' power to take the powers of the Data XIII members, and once that happens, the Organization XIII members move in to seal the Data XIII members' powers which will cause Data Xemnas to lose those powers and be left with only his." said Sasuke.

"But wouldn't that still make him powerful?" asked Lucus.

"The only reason he would have to use Nobody's Soul is to increase his own power in order to defeat the person he's fighting, if he can't do it with his regular power then he'd be forced to transform, but with the powers sealed, he won't be able to transform and will be powerless to stop his opponent." said Joseph.

"That's exactly right." said Sasuke.

"But Sasuke, why don't you and David just use Nobody's Soul or have Xemnas use it?" said Brandon.

"That's a good idea." said Raelon.

"David and I can't use it, our powers are too great, we would need the Fusion Technique in order to do it." said Sasuke.

"Oh the Fusion Dance?" asked Lucus.

"No, it won't work, we need the Synchronization Fusion Technique, I was spawned from David's heart, therefore I am David, but if we were to combine our powers mentally, then we'll achieve even greater power." said Sasuke.

"So why not do that?" asked Cody.

"Because it takes time, with our powers it would take almost a whole day to combine. We decided that it was best if we didn't rely on it anyway." said Sasuke.

"Yeah, I would miss you and that personality of yours." said Raelon.

"I'm glad to hear that." said Sasuke smiling.

"So do you know what it is that David wanted with Miranda?" asked Brandon.

"Oh yeah that......well he plans to teach Miranda how to control the Dark Kyuubi." said Sasuke.

"No way!!!!" said all of them.

"Is that possible?" asked Raelon.

"Yes, as we speak he should be teaching her right now. By doing this she'll be able to call forth enormous power and can most likely transform into the Dark Kyuubi itself! But that's only if her powers are adapted to the Dark Kyuubi's power." said Sasuke.

"What happens if they aren't?" asked Joseph.

"Then she won't be able to control it completely and David will have to postpone the training." said Sasuke.

"Oh I thought that there was some kind of awful consequence for failing to control it." said Raelon.

"No, there isn't any, just the fact that she won't be any stronger." said Sasuke.

"Well she's strong enough without the Dark Kyuubi's help anyway." said Brandon.

"That's what David's going to confirm, if she isn't strong enough to not rely on the Dark Kyuubi's power, he's gonna use Chaos Control and send her into the Naruto universe and allow her to undergo training." said Sasuke.

"Wait what?" said Joseph.

"Don't worry about it, we'll talk more about it later on, but for now just focus on the plan and the battles to come." said Sasuke.

To Be Continued!!!!!!

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the chapter sorry I took so long but I finally got it done and I'll make the next one and post it in a week, I'm going to be busy all this week but next week and the rest of the time I should be free! I mean it is the summer so lol. In my case I have nothing planned after I take my test and finish my audition to be a part of the band in the college I'm going to. Later!

20. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Alright I will not be busy at all next week so that'll give me PLENTY of time to work on the next chapter, and will also give me time to work on my YouTube videos! Happy face!