Need 5 Voices for A KH Beta trailer Dub.

Discussion in 'Project Casting' started by Shinichi Izumi, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

ok, i'll try to get it done today....if procrastination doesn't catch up to me XD. But seriously, I will try to get it to you today

2. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

That would be awesome but no rush, dont strive yourself to get it to me today if you cant.

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Oh I've got nothing going on. I did half a chapter of chemistry today because I didn't want to kill my brain with all that stuff, so I've got nothing else to do

4. Glen Returned from the dead

5. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

Here you go! Right here.
    Thank you for the opportunity to voice act! :D

6. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

@ wingly, Okay!

@ Dr_Wigglz lol nice job

@ greater_bloo OMG! that is a good job, nice voice, actually kinda like sora.

You guys are making me jealous with all the good voices, i might suck at riku lol

7. chibiwings Traverse Town Homebody

I have another project due this Friday. So I definitely need to do that before I work on this. Hopefully I can start on this one before the weekend.

8. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

okay, if you can that' be awesome, we would already have half of the lines in.

9. Iskandar King of Conquerors

well, let me get those lines recorded and you'll have 2/3 of them in. Now where did I stash that headset *opens drawer*...nope wrong drawer. That's where I stashed my PS2 games...maybe I gotta think of a better drawer for those.
    *opens different drawer* Nope, wrong drawer...again.
    *Opens another drawer* Oh for crying out loud, where did I put those things?
    *Next drawer* Fourth time is not the charm I see
    *5th drawer* Am I losing my memory?
    *Hopes last drawer* Wait, why did I look in the pencil drawer?
    *Opens middle drawer stupidly* hmmm, guess they're not in my drawers. Maybe I should try to closet.
    *Checks closet* Where are the? Am I being pranked?
    *After opening every drawer and cabinet in my room* Ok, so it's in the last drawer I open...which is the bottom drawer of my nightstand....wow that's bad memory. Let's just get this recording done.
    /lostenthusiasmforrecording

Edit: Ok, here you go. Sorry for it not having too much emotion, I'm just not good at putting emotion into this kind of stuff. Yeah for real, this is the most emotion I managed to put in. At least I can get deep....I'm so ashamed

10. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

Haha, nice, Its not really emotional just a funny deep voice, you achieved that nice job.

Okay, im goint to eat, turn off my pc, hit the books for a long time(School suks), and then when i come back ill probably record my lines, now we only need Chibiwings and someone who will do donald

11. Iskandar King of Conquerors

you know, I would help with donald as well if you found no one, but I'm even less sure of my donald than I am goofy. Not too mention, doing 2 voices wouldn't really be fair to someone else who might want to join.

12. chibiwings Traverse Town Homebody

I finally found time to do this!

So I did each line three times each. I hope that's ok? That's what I usually do when I record voiceovers.

I'm really concerned about how I did on line 3 so please tell me what you think. I noticed that part of the video, Kairi's screen time is very short. So I did that line fast.

[Clicky!]

13. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

Its better, that way i have options, But on that part, its Kairis screen time, and the time that sora is lying in bed. so Friday when i start Editing i might ask you to re-do that 3rd line, but i probably wont, haha nice voice, fits kairi well, im glad you did this with us.

14. chibiwings Traverse Town Homebody

Ohh ok I see now. Sorry I didn't ask about before I recorded. That would have been the smart thing for me to do. lol I'm ok with redoing lines. I don't mind. I'm so glad you like my voice! I'm happy to be a part of this. ^.^ Thanks!

15. Iskandar King of Conquerors

have you found anyone for donald yet?

16. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

nope i have not, i will ask around tomorrow, if i find no body i will do donald my self

17. Mysty Unknown

I may be able to participate as donald. It is not exact but I think I could get close. I could show you in google+ or skype if you like

18. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

Myst! how you doing buddy, nah, thats cool you're in, but add me on skype anyway, try donalds quacky voice

19. Iskandar King of Conquerors

maybe you should have had me try donald when we were talking on skype. That way you could have a back-up plan, if not a back-up for the back-up

20. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

bloo, i need You to scream "Riku!" for the last scene okay? sorry i forgot a line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.