Need a Xion voice over for a mod...

Discussion in 'Project Casting' started by Blayz Mods, Apr 22, 2022.

1. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

I'm looking for someone to do a voice-over a Xion for a mod I'm doing for kh2fm, if anyone is interested or is willing to help me let me know and I'll pm that person the details, thanks to anyone who decides about helping me.

2. Zelda NORT-h american eclipse

~interested

Technically, i (Zelda) have the role, but he hasn't closed this, soooo

Project Information

Description
    Looking for someone willing to voice Xion in a KH2 mod.
    • Will be mostly replacing Namine with Xion, but also Roxas for exactly one scene.
    • Vanilla lines only for the Roxas fight. None of Roxas's other lines are needed.
    • All of Namine's lines, including the first Final Mix scene in Twilight Town.

Deadline
    None. It's a big undertaking, so take your time.

Recording Details
    Wav format preferred.

Auditioning: Please name the audition files "Name_Line_1", etc, with "Name" being your preferred handle.

If you get the part: For ease of replacing the files in-game, please give them the same name as their original counterparts (eg "eh13631na.wav" for Namine's "Which means we can be together again!" line or "eh13632rs.wav" for Roxas's "Yeah. Anytime Sora and Kairi are together" line). This step is not required, as some filenames are unknown, but I promise it will help you later.

Contact
    Send files to Blayz Mods here on KHV.

Audition
    Xion: Teen/young sounding feminine voice. High/high-mid range. Minor vocal texture preferred. Intonation ranges from expressive to apathetic.

Line 1: I may not know it's you, and you may not know it's me. But we will meet again. Someday soon. I promise!​

Line 2: Riku? I defeated a Riku once.
    Line 2 (alternative): Riku? I lost to a Riku once.​

Line 3: Tell me! Tell me why he chose you!​

.End of line

Last edited: Apr 11, 2023
  3. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

What??