Question need some help making my C4Ds look better in my tags!

Discussion in 'Help' started by Blayz Mods, May 31, 2011.

1. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

hey guy's I need some help figuring out how to make my C4Ds look better in my tags, because when ever I add a C4D to a tag it always ends up in the shape of a *** damn square, if you need an example of what I'm talking about then here.

[​IMG]

I need help figuring out how to make it so that my C4Ds aren't in the shape of a damn square with out ruining the quality of the img.:\

can anyone help me plz? thank you!^ ^

2. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

C4D are usually in a square image, unless you mean you're trying to erase parts of it but...not really sure what you're asking here.

3. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

I'm asking how to make it so it's not in the shape of a square, like how do the other graphic artists make their C4Ds stand out with out them being in the shape of a damn square?

4. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Still not entirely sure what you mean, but have you tried using parts of C4Ds and fractals? Or ones that don't extend past the edge like this?
    [​IMG]

5. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

yes I've tried other parts of C4Ds and they are all in the shape of a square though I haven't tried fractals let me try a fractal and see if anything changes.^ ^ and btw where did you get that C4D you posted like what site is it from?

6. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

The shape of resolution will always be a square. Same thing goes for the C4D that Wolfie just posted except that it has a transparent background so you can't really see the borders of the image. Try blending your C4Ds or fractals by changing the blending modes(screen, multiply, etc.) and erasing parts that don't look good.

7. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

hmmm kk thanks for the tip dude I will try that.^ ^

8. Misty gimme kiss

If it has a transparent background and you're using Photoshop, you can't just right click and choose 'Copy Image' and then paste it in. You have to save it and then bring it up in Photoshop.

In my experience, fractals and C4Ds really aren't *too* different. I believe it's the program they're made in that gives them their name? I'm really unsure, but I use them pretty interchangeably.

As for the square issue, you're talking about how to go from this:
    [​IMG]

To this:
    [​IMG]

Correct?

It's all in the Layer Mode you use. I typically use either Lighten or Screen.