Negima! Final Mix (KH-Vids Edition) : Negima! Final Mix (KH-Vids Edition)

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by Destiny's Force, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

Okay, well since I can't double post on the usual thread, I'm just going to talk about the status here.

We're still stuck where we were during the Winter season. The only good thing that seems to have happened is that our so-called "competition" has had to go through five YouTube accounts because the other four were suspended due to copyright issues.

The YouTube account we posted the trailers on is still intact. Although I'm looking back over what we have so far and I'm wondering if I should redo the script. It looks pretty good, but I'm wondering if it should be revised or not...

Not sure what else to say. Nothing else has really been done...

2. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

i wish that i could of voice acted, i only just got a webcam a few weeks ago and it has a microphone in it *sigh*

3. Amber PLUR

Did someone want me to bump the original thread?

4. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Teal warriors only? o_o

So why was I invited other than for liking Negima? xD

5. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    Teal warriors! ha. pink ladies was a much better name.

Also, as far as the script goes, i fell like it's good. You could try to revamp it, but you already have the old one in your head, i feel like it would be soooo difficult to rewrite it without just thinking of the same jokes, which really aren't that bad. I'm anxious to VA again, i haven't done it in months, so i can't wait until we get caught up with this. : ) If there's anything you want me to do to help, DF, just say the word.

6. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

Well, if I revamp the script, that means that I might need some people to re-record new voice clips. If that's alright with everyone. I'm not planning on revamping the ENTIRE thing, because that would just end up complicating things even further.

The only thing that was stopping us from completing the episode is the whole Nekane/Anya/Negi scene at the train station. I'm thinking that could definitely be rewritten (unless CtR already recorded Nekane's lines and just never got around to sending them. There'd be no point in asking for the lines if I'm changing them).

And are we able to embed videos from the User Portal? That way if YouTube tries anything, at least we have another place to display what we've got.

What do you guys think? Should we redo some (but not all) of the script for the first episode? This would/might require re-recordings from Anya, Asuna and Konoka...

7. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

Okay, I updated the script. Now I just need approval from VGN then I'll send them to Orange and CtR.

8. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

Update Status: Revamped script's been sent out. Estimated time: Within the next month or so...(the closer it is to Summer Break, the more free time people have)

9. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

Okay, it's come to our attention that the initial YouTube account got suspended. Figures. :sideways:

This isn't stopping the project, though. Just waiting on the lines from the two remaining actresses. :)

10. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

And now we find out the YouTube account is back. Go us! :woohoo:

11. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

Okay. Since everyone's busy with life and such (me and everybody else), the project's on hiatus until further notice.

If anyone's still interested and available, contact me via PM.

As for right now, I hope everyone has a great and properous summer! :)

12. Cherry Berry Chaser

=o Until when?

13. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

Don't know. Free time doesn't seem to be in good quantity at the moment. It's pretty much up to whoever's left to work on it. :huh:

I mean, I still have the materials and resources to continue. It'll just be on standby until interest picks up again.

14. Cherry Berry Chaser

Ok. =D
    I think in 2 months time its going to get better... I hope.
    In the meanwhile, I'll be checking up from time to time... to see if there's any updates.

15. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

Since I'll be out for the summer, whoever still has lines or audition files can still upload them to Mediafire and PM me the links and I'll download them as soon as I can.

Other than that, nothing new to report.

16. roxas_vin Moogle Assistant

Negi Magi rules!!!!

17. kittykat88 Traverse Town Homebody

Are we actually still doing this?