Never thought...

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Saxima, Jun 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Tanya is jealous and needs to be ignored.
    In all seriousness, wait on saying you love him. I think that would be a put-off. But, you should try and learn how he feels about you. Ask him out, you know? If he turns you down, move on. If you can't... I'm not sure, on that subject. If he accepts, wait a bit and then tell him to love him- although, after getting to know him, you might find you never really loved him.

Everyone here has been helpful, and I wanted to just say-
    I know rejection, and acceptance. I never told someone I loved them. You need to wait, alright? It really does depend in how well you know him, though. I think this is up to a lot of things, really.
    If you're still worried about Tanya, don't be. She's being awful.

So, I might not know love- and maybe you do. So good luck. Ask him out, and maybe that could be something.

2. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Alright guys, I really appreciate all your help and advice. I'm usually kinda awesome at advice, but when it comes to me, all of it flies out the window...

I'll see what happens and let you all know! (:

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I know how you feel, though my love was unrequited.

Try to subtly bring it up. Don't make it awkward for either of you, or it could ruin the relationship you already have.

4. eentje Traverse Town Homebody

Saxima, I think you should do what I did if this goes wrong. If he says no, you need to stay friends, okay. Because I think you really need him, even if he says no. I'll cheer for you!

5. Yozora Archer

If you really like this guy, then go for it and get it over with already.

Don't let the chance slip by, or else you'll end up feeling dumb and ******. You really care about this guy? Get your ****ing guts up and step up. You'll feel better afterwards, but I guess you will feel good if all goes well.

So, here's what Im saying: You care a lot for this guy? Go get him, Jude. Hmmm...or Judy? Judy

Oh, and here's another thing: If you manage to get the guts, don't tell him "I love you", or I think it might freak him out lol. Something easy, like "I have feelings for you and I like you. Lets make babies."

Something along the lines of that.

6. P Banned

Really, your emotions on the issue here don't really matter. You see, If you're in love with him, you'll want to ask him out. If you have a mild interest in him, you'll want to ask him out. If you're infatu8ed with him, you'll want to ask him out. Your feelings aren't what decides your course of action here. Instead, you need to decide what approach would 8e 8est to take. In this case, I imagine you'll come on quite strongly if you declare love for him, 8ecause he may only have a mild romantic interest in you. Even worse is if he doesn't have any interest in you at all, in which case you'd potentially sa8otage the friendship.

Think of it to yourself as you like, 8ut 8e wary of what you call it around others. Su8stituting 'love' for 'like' is easy enough, and far more socially accepta8le.

Finding out the truth won't change the truth. It is already decided whether he reciproc8s. All there is to do is find out the answer. Presuma8ly you'd rather 8e rejected than not 8e told anything?

To do:
    • Control out8ursts of emotion.
    • Don't make wild assumptions a8out people.
    • Worry less a8out the opinion of someone who doesn't matter to you.
    • Restrain urge to express potentially unwarranted rage.

I would refrain from doing so. You've already expressed interest in him, so at most, reassert your interest in an attempt to elicit an answer from him. St8ng a declar8ion of true love is a 8ad idea.

Why do you want to tell him that you love him 8efore you find out if he even reciproc8s your 'like' of him him? Surely it'd 8e 8etter to confirm that, so you can escape with minimal awkwardness if he refuses?

You either want closure for your emotions, or have hope for a rel8ionship still developing. Either way, if he's gradu8ed, you may as well find out, riiiiiiiight? After all, you're curious as to his answer, and it's not as though you're losing anything 8y pursuing an answer.

I wish you satisf8ion in this venture, whichever route you choose to t8ke.

7. Saxima [screams geometrically]

P. You're kinda awesome right now. And Supermassive, you have the most 'me' reply in this thread. I like you guys.

CAN WE GET SOMEONE TO CLOSE THIS NOW?! Please? (:

8. ShibuyaGato Transformation

You can VM a staff member and they'll close it for you. Just give them the link and say "Hey, problem solved. Lock, please? -insert link here-"

I can do it for you.

9. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Locked on request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.