Square-Enix New Dissidia Announced (For Arcades)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by libregkd, Feb 14, 2015.

1. libregkd -

2. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

DANG IT SQUARE-ENIX, TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY!!!

Seriously though, the game looks amazing. I have always been a fan of Dissidia back when I was a kid where most of my classmates would bring their PSPs to play Dissidia or Tekken. I just cannot wait for the PS4 release.

3. libregkd -

4. Arch Mana Knight

That new bow Bartz is using makes me wonder if he's still a mimic or if he'll be using moves from new characters. If he still has his mimic gimmick(ALL THE RHYME) then it looks like Kain was just stealth confirmed with that use of a dragoon jump. Hm...maybe Firion too but I don't remember his bow looking like that. Though, I suppose it's pretty obvious we'll be getting all the original heroes back from the previous games.

Loving the look of that FFXIII level. The games might not be the best but the aesthetic quality is all there.

5. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Bartz looks like he is actually using stuff from his own game. I'm guessing each weapon represents a class and using a certain weapon a certain amount of times levels the class up to max/three stars. If this is the case then I am quite interested.

Squall actually using Draw is also interesting as well.

6. Anixe Hollow Bastion Committee

The graphics are very intense, I'm very pleased with the way the reboot is looking. Honestly been itching to know more about new characters over returning ones, but nonetheless very cool~.

7. Arch Mana Knight

So after some feedback, it appears that the devs will be looking to change a few things. Also, oddly enough, Warrior of Light is the most used character. Click on the link for more info.

Source: Siliconera

Really hoping that "HP Attacks feel lacking!" comment leads to the addition of plenty of new HP attacks and hopefully the ability to equip more than one at a time. Having one works for 3 vs. 3 but on 1 vs. 1 battles that'd be pretty dull. Plus, it'd be easy for your opponent to predict your moves if you only have one HP attack and miss. They'd know your moveset and exactly how to dodge it and you'd have no way to surprise them. That's really the biggest issue with the game so far...hopefully that'll change by the time it comes out for PS4.

8. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Game will launch in Japan on November 26.

9. libregkd -

10. libregkd -

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
  11. Hiro ✩ Guardian

That trailer makin' my heart stop like daaaamn son.

Seriously though, looking super forward to this one. At least watching it... Unless it's confirmed to get a PS4 port, which they'd be crazy not to localize...

12. libregkd -

13. libregkd -

14. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

15. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Been watching all the trailers, and to me my favorite characters are already Cloud, Squall, Lightning, and Y'Shtola (i butchered the name I know). I never used anyone but Cloud in the other Dissidia games, but man oh man, this reboot makes everyone look sweet.

16. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ramza is looking pretty girly. Even by Final Fantasy standards.

17. Pinekaboo Chaser

It seems a shame to exclude villains in this, since playing as the villains seemed to be such a selling point of the original games, but I would imagine they'll be some the characters planned to be added via updates. 50+ characters in the game sounds fantastic to me, since I'm the type of person who never sticks to a single main and prefers to switch around constantly.
    All-in-all it looks pretty stunning so far, but it would be nice to know for definite about a PS4 release, since unless they pull the same move that Pokkén seems to be doing, it wouldn't make it onto English-speaking shores without one.

18. libregkd -

19. Terra12771 Merlin's Housekeeper

ramza looks too girlish even for a ff character otherwise his model looks perfect

20. libregkd -