New KH2FM Info (Rumor)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Oct 7, 2006.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was posted on a 2ch board, although rumored, it was also stated that it came from an upcoming article, as we can only wait.

- There is a new world in COM that can only be accessed with a Cleared game Saved.

- The World isn't anything special however there are doors marked from Number 1-13

- Doors 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, and 13 are opened once you have Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Cleared Data

- Doors 4, 5, 6, 11, and 12 are opened once Chain of Memories is completed.

- Just as the numbers suggested, when you enter the door you are taken to a dungeon, and the Organization Member number that corresponds to the door will appear for a boss battle.

- Each Dungeon will have that member's nobody as enemies

- The Element of the Member, is what the element of the Dungeon will be. (Example if you go to face Demyx, the area will be that of water attribute)

- Once you defeat all the members, the final door opens which is labeled as "1" it's said you can fight against the Final Mix Version of Xemnas in Kingdom Hearts I

- All the Organization Members are refightable once you leave the world map.

Note this is all just rumors from a Japanese Message board, however there were many fanbased about wnating to refight the Organization Members when they wanted to, so this may be a response to that call.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Oct 7, 2006.

1. Xeitr The False Image
      Xeitr The False Image
      yeah but i hope they do make roxas fightable in fm+ or re:com either would make me happy i always wanted to see who was greater but preferable fm+
      i heard that he might be the one he puts in there instead of marluxia it said "a much asked for org member " weve fought the others one way or another unless ppl have been askin for zexion id put my money on roxas
    2. Crais
      Crais
      I agree with TJ13. We also don't know what Nobodies Marluxia, Zexion, Lexaeus, Larxene and Vexen control (with the exception of the Nobody that Marluxia is riding in the final battle). Unless the creators are willing to reveal that information, it seems that this is only a rumor. Still, it would be cool.
    3. Kaneco
      Kaneco
      Don't forget Axel's nobodies.
    4. alelric
      alelric
      Help

This is probably the wrong thread but the vids on KH CoM and KH2 boss battles don't work.
    5. Crais
      Crais
      Axel controls the Assassin Nobodies.
    6. cappincrunch
      cappincrunch
      hey imnew on this not new to the game tho i love it but what i dont get is why is the 2nd one so easy? ughhh and another rumor has it that KH3 will be out in 08 i kinda dont think thats tru due to the fact that haly joe osmen ( or however you spell his name) is in rehab but i dont kno plz write back thank

cappn:D
    7. cappincrunch
      cappincrunch
      hey

:D hey im kinda new to the post thing but i was wondering how come the 2nd game is so easy lol it dident take that long to beat but it was still kick *** and whats the deal with the 3rd one i heard it comes out in 08 plz writ back thanx
      cappn:D
    8. cappincrunch
      cappincrunch
      sorry

oh and sorry for posting 2 i dident think the 2nd one worked lol
    9. Tallian
      Tallian
      It's a nice rumor, but I don't know if they'd have it in the game. We can only hope though.