New KH3 Gameplay Footage Revealed

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

During the 'Kingdom Hearts III' stage show taking place at Tokyo Game Show, some new footage from the game was revealed, showing more of the Keyblade transformations, summons, and a very shocking boss battle with Aqua at the end! Check it out below:

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      I hate what they've done to Aqua. It makes absolutely no sense for her to give into the Darkness.
    2. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      Idk, when you've been surrounded by darkness for as long as she has (even though there's technically no sense of time in that realm) I feel like even the strongest can begin to feel hopelessness after quite some time. I feel Aqua held up for a very long time and I am not surprised that she ultimately fell into it. But this is just me talking with absolutely no background info on the situation lol.
    3. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      But here's the thing; It had been established that Aqua knows for a fact that Sora was coming. She should not feel any hopelessness if she knew absolutely that Sora was coming to stop Xehanort and save everyone.
    4. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      That's true. Maybe she didn't fall into it willingly? I feel like there's something we're missing. Maybe more time has passed between KH2 and KH3 than we think? (kinda doubt it though. I would say at most a few weeks/months to a year.)
    5. Amaury
      Amaury
      Looks awesome! Thanks, Roxam! :D