New KH3 Screenshots & Renders Released + Stitch Summon Revealed

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Earlier today, Square-Enix released a number of screenshots from 'Kingdom Hearts III', revealing that Stitch will once again be a summon, while also providing us with high quality screenshots and renders (focusing on Arendelle as well as a few of the main Disney and original characters in the game). Check them out below:

01.png 02.png 03.png Anna_resize.jpg Chip_resize.jpg Dale_resize.jpg Elsa_Resize.jpg Ienzo_Resize.jpg Jiminy_Cricket_resize.jpg KH3_Axel.png KH3_Donald_Sora_1.png KH3_Donald_Sora_2.png KH3_Frozen_1.png KH3_Frozen_2.png KH3_Frozen_3.png KH3_Frozen_4.png KH3_Frozen_Battle.png KH3_Goofy_Sora.png KH3_Ienzo.png KH3_Larxene.png KH3_Marluxia.png KH3_Master_Xehanort.png KH3_Mysterious_Tower.png KH3_Mysterious_Tower_2.png KH3_Sora_Donald_Goofy.png KH3_Stich.png KH3_YenSid.png Kristoff_resize.jpg Larxene_Resize.jpg Lea_resize.jpg Marluxia_resize.jpg Mashmallow_resize.jpg Master_Xehanort_resize.jpg Master_Yensid_resize.jpg Olaf_resize.jpg
    Thanks to @StardustXtreme for letting me know!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      I saw some of these earlier, but I didn't see the ones with Larxene, Marluxia, and Xehanort. I would also like to ask "what the hell is going on with the top of Xehanort's head?" because it looks like his head is just all veins of darkness or something. Was that always meant to look like that and I couldn't see it in previous version, or is UE4 just that much better that they could add in that extra detail?
    2. Krowley
      Krowley
      Well it wasn't the Hawaii island style world I predicted, but at least Stitch is still included.
      Disney knows how much people love stitch not to include him...