New KH3 Video Shows More of Sora's Forms

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

In the spirit of Halloween, Square-Enix has released a short video showing Sora's different forms in the game (as well as a very brief look at some of the upcoming game's worlds and our first glimpse at the game's Moogles). Check out the video below:

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      Considering that it's Halloween, I was honestly kinda hoping they would have had a surprise reveal for a world based on Hocus Pocus. I feel like it would perfectly into KH universe.
    2. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      Was kinda hoping for Halloween Town to have made the cut since it's such a fun world. But if I had to choose between HT and a new world (like Monster's Ink for example since it does have monsters) I ain't mad. (curious on that last world tho.) I've been hearing that it could be Pride Land. As much as I love the Lion King I wasn't a big fan of playing with Sora as a small lion (even though he was very adorable, but no thank you.)