New Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance -Special Trailer-

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Sabby, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

[video=youtube;rAPBAm1GkHE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAPBAm1GkHE[/video]​

Hello My Loves,

Square Enix is popping out with surprises! For Valentine's day they decided to give us a "SPECIAL TRAILER". A 9 minute video of awesomeness.
    I am a lost for words right now. There are likely some spoilers. Just as a caution.

Enjoy.

Happy Valentine's Day. <3

You can download the video from our Cutscene Archive by clicking here.

Or, if you are so inclined, you can click here and download it from Mediafire, courtesy of Llave. <3

The video has been subbed in English by goldpanner & KH13:
    [video=youtube;BssrlR_rdFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BssrlR_rdFc[/video]​

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Sabby, Feb 14, 2012.

1. wackko300
      wackko300
      Wow! Another great Kingdom Hearts adventure! Can't wait to play this game.:)
    2. Zer0-Vestige
      Zer0-Vestige
      Now, i seen everything and have theories:
      1. The one with red eyes in the black coat is probably the leader of the nightmares Dream Eaters
      2. Young Xehanort probably learned how to time travel by someone else (Notice the sign when battling him in BBS taking his weapon out)
      3. Axel did became friends with Sora, but didn't he mention something about taking care of other members?
      4. Didn't Ansem The Wise said he placed memories inside Sora?
      5. Sora earned his keyblade because of Friendship, and having Ventus's heart which enable him to wield 2 keyblades
      6. Notice that Riku,Kairi, Terra, and Master Aqua were in The World that Never Was, could mean a final battle scene
      7. It could be that secret ending is how and who will rescue Sora
      8. There was hardly scenes of Ventus
      9. Did Xehanort planned this whole thing? Otherwise, his heartless, his nobody and his original selfs were there
    3. Blader
      Blader
      2: How do you think he left Destiny Islands, his homeworld?
      7:That would Epic! Dibs on using Kairi for romantic/awesome! Or Roxas, or Xion.
      9:If you read into Vaintas and Xenahort more, Xenahort is one TWISTED guy. I mean, he is loco to the loco.
    4. Zer0-Vestige
      Zer0-Vestige
      But seriously, doesnt anyone notice the sign when mysterious figure takes his weapons out?
    5. redhairedking
      redhairedking
      I was looking at that scene again and I miscounted. There are 12 hooded figures surrounding Sora. Possibly all of the human forms of Org XIII members?
    6. Zer0-Vestige
      Zer0-Vestige
      probably since roxas is no longer with them...wait, didnt Marluxia and larxene betray them?
    7. redhairedking
      redhairedking
      Well, counting Sora makes 13, which would also fit with the assumption that this is a gathering of the Organization in their human forms.
    8. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      Minus Lea. Lea actually likes Sora and wants to help him; it shows him asking Yen Sid to let him.
    9. Kingdom♥Oblivion
      Kingdom♥Oblivion
      The More Trailers They Make For KH DDD The More AWESOME The Game Looks !
    10. Cloud4012
      Cloud4012
      OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!! I can't wait Axel's making a comeback and a younger Xemnas. I wonder if Roxas is involved in this
      now I really want to play it.
    11. MaM_1
      MaM_1
      I. JUST. DIED.

Gah! This looks so epic there are no words to describe it! I can't wait to play this game! O.O
    12. phoenixkh93
      phoenixkh93
      Maybe they don't have a choice, or are getting forced into it. I'd have thought Marluxia wouldn't re join of his own accord.
    13. masterofhearts
      masterofhearts
      Sora and Xehnort must be connected by their hearts or something, like when one goes, the other will too.
    14. Glen
      Glen
      It might be Roxas that Lea's trying to help.
    15. ChaosFinale
      ChaosFinale
      Man... can't wait for this game! Give us a date for the American release! LOL
    16. Blader
      Blader
      I have one other thing to say. March 29, 2012, I shall raid Wikipedia with any and or all electronic devices in my possession.
    17. NemesisPrime
      NemesisPrime
      Take this with a grain of salt but I read a comment that said the english version would come out in August.

Again, grain of salt.
    18. greater_bloo
      greater_bloo
      *takes you by the collar* WHERE DID YOU HEAR THIS!?
      *takes grain of salt and threatens to pour over eyes*

Haha but yeah that would be nice if it came that soon.
    19. NemesisPrime
      NemesisPrime
      With the rate of news we've been getting about the english voice actors ether recording or have recorded their lines, it's not far out there...
    20. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      NElTHER CAN LIVE WHILE THE OTHER SURVIVES.