Re:Coded New Kingdom Hearts game to be announced at E3

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Always Dance, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Always Dance Chaser

According to Nomura, one of two KH games that are in development will be announced at E3.
    This may or may not be true, because the source is from someone who "Got a GameInformer early", so take it with a grain of salt. Apparently in the same interview, Nomura confirms that the new game will not be on the PS3, Wii, X360, or iPhone. This, of course, leaves us with the DS or PSP, or possibly an upcoming device (PSP2, 3DS, etc). to be announced at E3.
    It may be Kingdom Hearts:ReCoded, but this is not confirmed. Kind of obvious though.
    A DS/PSP remake of Coded would be nice for American fans, considering we haven't been able to play Coded.

With the NA BBS website being updated, and now a game made as a "Favor to NA fans", it's really been showing that Nomura actually does care about us.
    So...maybe we'll get an English version of the Final Mixes finally?
    Please?

Source

2. Arch Mana Knight

Sounds pretty interesting. Even if the rumor had nothing to back it up, I'd say that it would probably be true since Nomura really needs to start picking up the pace. We already know about BBS so it would only be smart to show us a look at a new game.

3. libregkd -

4. Mike Chaser

5. Always Dance Chaser

That only confirms that ReCoded exists, it hasn't been confirmed whether or not it will be shown at E3.

6. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

Well, the logical thing to do is to show it, don't you think? Doing otherwise would be nothing but foolish.

7. Mike Chaser

In a recent interview, Nomura has stated that there will be another announcement at E3 2010. Why not ReCoded?

8. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

... Work on Kingdom Hearts 3? Please? We've only waited over four years for you to at least say that you're gonna start working on it, and you haven't even set that in stone yet. I'd like a coded remake as much as anyone, but come on.

9. EvilMan_89 Code Master

10. Noise For Love and Justice

well since Wiki says that there are 3 games currently in development...

i hope its a new one...not that Re:coded wouldnt be nice but still...

if it was a new new title that would be BA to the MAX xD

so we will see soon though ;D

11. Trizzle13 Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah but for what system?

Nd whats this? Another remake? For America? What about PAL?

Damn that sucks. Well just like herbert the pervert I am proud to be an American.=]

12. Rho Twilight Town Denizen

^ I'm guessing WiiWare or iPhone/iPod Touch.

And I don't have a doubt that it's not just America. It'll probably also get a release in Europe, Australia, Canada, etc.

13. Always Dance Chaser

Nomura confirmed in the interview that it will not be for either of those things. It'll probably be DS/PSP/3DS/PSP2/other future handheld.

14. AxelRikkuconnection Twilight Town Denizen

its definetly that game that looks like kh1 remake on n 3ds but its not cuz nobodies werent in kh1 aside from the secret ending

15. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I think it was Re:Coded wasn't it? I mean if they're making it and they've already announced it informally then why not show it at E3?