[New] Nomura Interview (March 2009)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

The latest issue of Famitsu Weekly has surfaced with a new interview. Tetsuya Nomura spoke about his recent projects that he's very much involved with right now. Final Fantasy was mentioned the most, but Nomura did mention a little bit from the Kingdom Hearts series.

[​IMG]
    I bet you guys are wondering what the special announcement is about.
    We'll keep you posted.

Source: FF7AC Reunion

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Mar 25, 2009.

1. LoneWolf
      LoneWolf
      Could it be BBS?? *heart jumps out of my throat* MAYBE KH 3?! I hope so, thanks Mike for the info :D.
    2. The Joker
      The Joker
      Ah, I look forward to this "special announcement."
      Thanks for kepping us updated.
    3. Arixik
      Arixik
      All of the recent updates are about Days. Wonder when were going to get one about BBS?
    4. ~The Rising Falcon
      ~The Rising Falcon
      special announcement! special announcement!
    5. xkh2x
      xkh2x
      it seems a long time for KH3 to come out so i'm guessing...

MOVIE TIME!!! :D
    6. Count DiZ
      Count DiZ
      Maybe it has something to do with Aqua in Birth by Sleep?
    7. Vaxing
      Vaxing
      Im guessing the special announcement is about Birth by Sleep
    8. kngdmhrts2
      kngdmhrts2
      And yet the recent GDC has Nintendo announcing the newest Zelda title for the DS...now you cant say thats not huge....and GDC is like a mini-mini-mini-mini-E3

Anything is possible now...could be BBS, could be KH3...either way im excited ^_^
    9. Monkey
      Monkey
      The last question in this interview is a fake. Mike, if you refuse to remove it, I will start up a fuss.
    10. kngdmhrts2
      kngdmhrts2
      Now that you mention it...next week...April 1st *facepalm*
    11. KingOfKingdom
      KingOfKingdom
      Oh yeah right... Maybe a joke since 1st of April -___-"

But whatever lets just hope the best ;P I still hope for a KHIII announcement. Low chance but would be fun :3 Probably indeed something with Birth by Sleep. (and hopefully not some damn joke >_<)
    12. Mike
      Mike
      I'm working on the problem Monkey.
    13. Catch the Rain
      Catch the Rain
      I personally am not going to hold my breath until an actual announcement IS made because I would hate to get my hopes up only to have them crashed. It might be a joke, it might be real, all we can do is speculate, either way, one can't deny that this has definitely got people talking.

You will do no such thing, regardless of whether it is real or not, kick up a fuss on these boards and you will be dealt with.
    14. KingSimba01
      KingSimba01
      Is it next week yet? :P

Hey, do you think it could be about a KH Anime? :S
    15. Dredica
      Dredica
      Never anything about Birth By Sleep :\​
    16. Pezz
      Pezz
      thanks for the update Mike. sounds interesting.
    17. kngdmhrts2
      kngdmhrts2
      news flash...whole special announcement WAS a April Fools Joke...the whole interview is legit but that last question involving the special announcement was added on the end between a co-operating joke between KHInsider and HeartStation...

and it was suppose to be about KH3 just to let you all know
    18. ultimaboy895
      ultimaboy895
      I'll say, but this was an awesome april fools day gag, although I was expecting something more BBS oriented LOL...oh damn, I told my friend about the false announcement when I first read on it, I'll have to break the news to him when he gets home from school (I'm not in because I dislocated my knee two weeks this friday.:-( )!!! XD
    19. Magick
      Magick
      Special announcement. What a great way to keep people hanging onto your last word. Thanks Mike.
    20. Trizzle13
      Trizzle13