Kingdom Hearts II New Organization XIII Battle Videos

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Utawarezen, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxxXehanortxxX Gummi Ship Junkie

Uh master form, just hit that ball in the beginning to get some drive spheres. Then just go to the Mulan's land.

Final is obvious.

2. BlonedHairedKid Merlin's Housekeeper

Have u tried fighting the E.S yet cuz i fought him like a thousand times and ima tell u he's hard as he** to beat i would get im like 2/4 out of his hp then all of im dead cuz of his stupid one hit k.o moves and plus at each time i forget i ran outa magic when he kills me id record it but id hafta go by the thing needed to do it woth and my dad its bein stingy with is video camera.

Sora LVL:79 but i still get my but kicked

and yes im extremly bored at my house so i start trainin in the game at like 9a.m and stop playin at 5a.m

edit: o and does any one have the translations to what he says cuz id sit there and look at him wondering what he's sayin and wonder more when he seems kinda pissed at me when he stands up like he just said " i'ma kick ur a** little man!"

3. Utawarezen Gummi Ship Junkie

When I go to Disney Castle the portal isn't there, what do I have to do to get it to show? Do I have to beat Atlantica?

4. BlonedHairedKid Merlin's Housekeeper

To be honest with im not sure i had already did everything when i found out where he was so beats me

5. Utawarezen Gummi Ship Junkie

Did you beat Atlantica before you found him?

6. Taki King's Apprentice

Are you far into the Cave yet, Uta?

7. BlonedHairedKid Merlin's Housekeeper

yea, cuz i knew he was in the game and all but since i cant read japanese i didnt find out till some posted a vid and i saw they were in disney castle cuz like i got multiple saves so if he was there before then, then im a complete idiot

8. Utawarezen Gummi Ship Junkie

I actually can't play for the rest of today (well maybe in 2 hours) and I haven't been able to for the past 4 hours because I'm preparing for my dad's birthday. D: Have to fill up his new iPod with songs.

9. Taki King's Apprentice

Uta, may I suggest a strategy on the Marluxia battle?

10. Utawarezen Gummi Ship Junkie

Sure, PM it to me.

11. Meteor_Paladin Moogle Assistant

I beleive the portal doesn't appear in Disney Castle till after you beat the game and save a clear file.

12. BlonedHairedKid Merlin's Housekeeper

what he said lol cuz i did everything before i found out where he was

13. Utawarezen Gummi Ship Junkie

I just got a Get Bonus from the last boss. >.> I guess I'll check to see if the ES is there now.

14. Taki King's Apprentice

Wait, so you can play a "bonus" game on a cleared save?

15. BlonedHairedKid Merlin's Housekeeper

ok let me kno if u beat him cuz he's still beatin me down like a kid that just stuck their tongue at him and called him a loser

16. libregkd -

17. BlonedHairedKid Merlin's Housekeeper

when u knock off three bars off of him its like he gets pissed and and tries to cut ur head off trust me ive felt the pain of messin him and his preciese life bars

18. Utawarezen Gummi Ship Junkie

Well my next set of vids will be some XIII Mushrooms and failed ES fights. Should be up later tonight and if not then early tomorrow.

19. BlonedHairedKid Merlin's Housekeeper

ok and good luck to u with handlin the E.S. cuz im not gonna mess wit him no more cuz he seems to like beatin me down as his personal puching bag and he seems to really enjoy it cuz ill try and run away to a cornor or somethin and write out a will to concerning all my stuff and he'll beat me down untill he gets bored -_- *im so scared of him, he's a mad man i tell u, a mad man*

20. Utawarezen Gummi Ship Junkie

Well I beat the game and beat Atlantica and the portal is still not showing up. I checked to see if I completed all the worlds, and HB only has 2/3 keyholes. What else am I supposed to do here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.