Kingdom Hearts II New Organization XIII Battle Videos

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Utawarezen, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Kart Merlin's Housekeeper

Wow, Xaldin's move where he comes down from the sky is like three times faster now.

Which data fight do you think is the hardest overall (I know you haven't really played all of them to their fullest, but just from your initial observations)?

2. Utawarezen Gummi Ship Junkie

Axel/Xemnas, leaning more towards Axel.

3. Mr.Kart Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm loving the new Saix and Xigbar videos. The Saix one looks insanely awesome, what with him never leaving Berserk mode once he enters it unless you smack him with his weapon thing. The Marluxia rematch was well done on your part too... didn't really look all that hard.

Hopefully you'll keep updating that first post, because I'm definitely always checking for new Organization 13 rematches.

4. Utawarezen Gummi Ship Junkie

Xemnas, Xaldin, Vexen, and Demyx added.
    Axel, Luxord, Lexaeus, Larxene, and (maybe) Xemnas 2nd form should be up tomorrow. Roxas and Zexion are being pains so I might not have them up for a while.

5. marluxia6336 Moogle Assistant

i think marluxia is the best member.but what the hell! does kh2 fm work on the u.s. playstation? please tell me as soon as posible.

i think marluxia ,not the data battle but the other battle is the hardest

6. Utawarezen Gummi Ship Junkie

7. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

Wait i thought you got the crown from fighting the E.S... you have to beat all 13 members at L99? *is confuzled*

8. marluxia6336 Moogle Assistant

n/a

i think that the es dude is really sora in the future because when i saw the secret movie at the end of kh2fm onu tube shows soras face!but the wierd thing was that sora was frozen at that time.

9. Mr.Kart Merlin's Housekeeper

You actually are the first to have the Zexion Data Rematch win that I've seen. And the other vids are awesome. Nice to have a collection of 13 (well, actually 14 with Xemnas's two forms) rematches that are in high quality at any time. The Lexaeus fight was awesome too.

Great job on all of these. Any other projects you might plan on working on, besides ES?

10. marluxia6336 Moogle Assistant

where was axels portal?any way nice job on all the battles and like you said if donold woke up fom his death u would of won against the es.but the really thing is has donold ever talked to a women without giving his credit card number?LOL!

11. Utawarezen Gummi Ship Junkie

Thanks, and about future projects hmm I might record my getting the keyblade from the Org XIII mushrooms, and I might record some of Re:CoM but Deathspank has all of those already.

12. marluxia6336 Moogle Assistant

did u send a awnser yet because this is the no 1 thing i want and sorry about all the questions because im a fan of your videos and i want info about the game too.

hey utawarezen or whatever your name is. im trying to send some of your videos to my friedns but i cant since im not a youtube member. do u know any way i can send those videos because i live on base in japan and youtube only allows postal codes in north america and cannada

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.