New Reaction.....HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by mindstorm787, Oct 7, 2013.

1. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

As of today, 10/7/13, I think I might have what people call a crush. I regret nothing when I say this.

It all started in my 2nd Period Class. There was this certain girl who was asking for a computer charger because we use school laptops. I told her that I did, and I let her borrow my charger.
    The thing about this particular girl, I've seen her in most of my classes, but didn't take much notice at first. As if some strange force of reaction, I asked what her name was as I handed her the charger. As I sat down, I noticed that my heart rate had rose, and my hands were shivering, and I felt a little weak. Usually, shivering hands and fatigue may mean hunger because that's usually how I am, but the raised pulse was very new to me, plus, I thought I saw once or twice that the girl was giving me a strange look.

Right about now, even my legs are shivering now as I type this up. This is a strong reaction that is getting very hard for me to ignore, and it's causing me to get anxious. Someone please tell me that my body is messing with me, because if it's not, this is the first time for me!

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

You're in love, dude.

Just take deep breaths and calm down. When you go to school today, talk to her about it (about how you really like her and what you felt) and take her out to a movie or something.

3. Hiro ✩ Guardian

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Observe her first, Mindstorm. Just look and get to know her. Being so forward right away could scare her off.

4. Misty gimme kiss

Don't jump to the conclusion of love or a crush. Get to know her and see how things flow. It might develop into something more from there (or it might not), but immediately proclaiming that you're in love with her is setting yourself up for disaster.

5. Antidote Façade

My guess is it's just hormones and you want to bang her. You'll probably be over her in a week.

If not then oh.

6. Yozora Archer

Not sure what your crush/puppy love history is, but I think you're just overreacting. Your lack of experience with girls probably triggered a nervous reaction in your mind, thinking "oh man Im talking to a girl how should I play it?" At least that's what I think, since Im kinda like that.

If you do like her, then just ask her out man. Might want to control that shaking of yours before you do, tho.