New Scans of Secret Ending!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Scans of Secret Ending! + KH2FM+ Ultimania

Hey guys some new scans have come out for the secret ending!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Note of the Text:

- The Theatre Mode is shown after Clearing Kingdom Hearts II FInal Mix
    - A Japanese Event is shown from clearing Chain of Memories.
    - The really strong E.S gets defeated easily.
    - In the Secret Ending, we get to see the skinman (Eh?) defeat the three armored people eaisly, it is known as a MUST SEE scene.
    - The Moon is shown through a whisp of clouds. (Possibly Kingdom Hearts)
    - A Mysterious man with silver hair is looking after one of the E.S.
    - The Person that looks like spiderman (Weird dude that's with baldguy) is holding a keyblade.

Also the Kingdom Hearts Final Mix+ Ultimania booklet has been announced and will be released on May the Second.

Here are some hilights for the Ultimania

1 - It will include Final Mix and re:COM.
    2 - An Interview will be featured about the New Project
    3 - It will be like the Kingdom Hearts II Ultimania however will have alot more added things into it.
    4 - The Interview will also talk about the recreation of scenes from COM to re:COM
    5 - The Book is estimated to have around 736 pages.
    6 - There's a 64 pages on Kingdom Hearts, and iwll be sold as "Kingdom Hearts Ultimania, Enlarged and Revised Edition"
    7 - The Book will talk about near the end the changes from the original KH2, to Final Mix.

You can view the KH2FM+ Article Here

Source: Light in the Chaos Also Thanks to Forum member DaBigDragon.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 20, 2007.

1. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      they some theory's are ridiculous. but as soon as it is released i'm not reading anything about it. I'll just play my copy & enjoy it. (i hate it when things are spoiled)
    2. Kingdom Glory
      Kingdom Glory
      ya....except for when you're the one who spoils it xD
    3. Xata of Organization 14
      Xata of Organization 14
      thanx i like it myself as your the only one who listens the other people allways tried to find out whats wrong with my theories..thanx man
    4. Shadow Tactician
      Shadow Tactician
      wow, i said the same exact theory you had a few pages back. and someone else did too. so, not everyone is against you. im for your theory too.
    5. Karn1254
      Karn1254
      Dunno but...

This is probably the wrong place to ask but about importing, how do i play japanese games on my PS2? (I know I know it's been asked, but if someone could either be nice and tell me or maybe redirect me to another topic that'd be great!)
    6. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      by buying magic swap or having a chipped ps2. but both can damage your ps2. (well i think it's more it will damage your ps2)

Edit: i myself bought a pre-modded ps2 (came with the same warranty that sony gives i think)
    7. Karn1254
      Karn1254
      Sounds Risky...

Hmmm well in that case I don't know about that... could you get one at your local EB games? or is ebay the way to go?

And I don't know if I should or not, afterall would I want to have a chance of playing FM+ and stand the chance of losing the ability to play KH and everything else, or I could just leave everything the way it is. I guess it wouldn't be a big deal either way I don't really need my video games to live or anything :p
    8. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      sorry i dunno what EB games is (i'm from scotland). i myself haven't used magicswap, i've only heard of warnings. maybe someone here has used it & they can give you their opinion on it.

Anyway, if you don't get to play it i'm sure someone will post video's of it.
    9. Karn1254
      Karn1254
      True

Yeah the thing is I'll probably go watch all the videos and then if it does come out in Canada (Your from Scotland thats sweet!) I'll already know what happens :p oh well theres always KH3.
    10. Kingdom Glory
      Kingdom Glory
      You're from Canada? O.o Same here! :D
      Anywayz...I have heard of MSwap...I don't know about it though
      And EB Games is Electronic Boutique...it's a store for games and accesories
    11. Xata of Organization 14
      Xata of Organization 14
      thanx man....you and me are alike.....if your a kh fan could we should be friends....i added u so w/e but thanx man i think id like to be part of the kadaj family
    12. Utawarezen
      Utawarezen
      I think it's simpler than most people think it is (Kingdom Hearts has always been that way ._.) but thats just my theory. I think the reason Xemnas looked like a Chaser in the ending fights was because his original self WAS Chaser, Xehanort. After the explosion with Ansem the Wise's machine, he regained his memories, and he took on the form of the Chaser, which is also why he said "Cursed Keyblade..." when he died. The reference he made to the armored knight could be one of two ideas I have:
      1) He is saying "friend" to the knight that he had taken care of (as seen in the silver haired boy looking up at KH picture) for so long.
      or
      2) He is saying "friend" to Xehanort in his Chaser form, or maybe it's just his old costume? It could be a mocking gesture to knight that he had defeated.

Also, there were 3 knights shown in the original secret ending, but in the new screens the old man is only beating up 2 of them, where is the third? Who is that red spiderman knight? Is he the third one? Also I don't think that keyblade is the Bond of Flames, but that's just my theory.

I think KH3 might be the last in the series unless they make up some new form of "Heartless" or "Nobody" creature, think about it: KH1 was about defeating Xehanort's Heartless, KH2 was about defeating Xehanort's Nobody. It's all about Xehanort, so KH3 must be about defeating him.

EDIT: About the importing questions, I didn't mod my PS2 at all. Just buy a Japanese PS2, plug it in, and voila , all the imports you want.
    13. Soushirei
      Soushirei
      Here's your redirection: This Thread + random word for 6 word post rule.
    14. xxFirexandxTwilightxx
      xxFirexandxTwilightxx
      ANSEM!!! o0
      ansemansemansemansemANSEM!!!
      I'm gonna DIIIIEEEEE if they don't release it in America...
    15. Xata of Organization 14
      Xata of Organization 14
      xxFirexandxTwilightxx
      where did u find that animation (ur dp)

it just popped into my head.....could birth by sleep mean the armour people were created from sora while he was sleeping?
    16. Karn1254
      Karn1254

Oh really! Cool stuff!

And thanks ロクサス and everyone else, the Japanese PS2 thing sounds simpler and I may just look into that (don't worry I know it might be expensive).
    17. wareya
      wareya
      I've had the same feeling. Maybe those knights have the rest of Sora's memories, too, Castle Oblivion. And you have to kill the AU to get the data for fighting the org members.
    18. Pure Beats~
      Pure Beats~
      Question: Why does everyone (well, a lot of people) think that the keyblade war and/or the the secret ending happen before Sora? I mean, in the KH2 secret ending just look at the contraption that the first E.S. is stanging on...
      [​IMG]
      It's Xemnas' flying ship! So, wouldn't it make sense if this all occured after Sora's battle w/Xemnas?

Also is it possible that the guy here....
      [​IMG]
      is the guy that kind of looks like Venom from Spiderman?

That's what I thought too, like remember the saying: "It all began...with birth by sleep" Maybe they were created while Sora was in that pod...just a theory.
    19. libregkd
    20. wareya
      wareya
      That's It!

I just got something!

Nomura interview:
      That means that the movie happened in the past, but KH3 is in the future! Think about it! The soldiers could be related to the 9 princesses AND/OR Sora. And that's why they chose Sora to go to over 2 other key wielders (Riku, Kairi) and 1 master(Mickey). This just popped into my head, but wasn't there a card in COM called key to begginings? Like Roxas' Key to Destiny?

EDIT:I just found another piece of info:
      There are three Kadaj brothers, right? And three ES's?

EDIT:info again: