New Secret Images!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, some new secret images came out! I'm unsure where they originated from, however they are very interesting! It should be noted that by the quality of these screenshots the secret ending might have been ripped!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks to our Forum members Twilight Deity Link and -Riku- for notifying me of these. And thanks to Kouli from Gamefaqs for ripping the images!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 29, 2007.

1. .sora x3
      .sora x3
      Who said they were Kairi and Sora? If you read back in this thread, it is clearly stated that it's NOT Sora, Riku, or Kairi...
    2. Xata of Organization 14
      Xata of Organization 14
      im gonna stick with that...its my theory
    3. Lord Knight Xiron
      Lord Knight Xiron
      Looks more like Roxas and a Kairi-Riku lovechild. :D
    4. finalArcanaXXX
      finalArcanaXXX
      Amazing but the roxas look alike is dead!?
    5. Amaterasu
    6. Rikuswish
      Rikuswish
      Wow! That LOOKED amazing. But it looks more like something out Final Fantasy than KH.
    7. Lord Knight Xiron
      Lord Knight Xiron
      FF has always looked better than KH anyway.

*Runs away as people throw frying pans*

Seriously! It does!

*Onslaught of heavy objects*
    8. lixiethedomedone
      lixiethedomedone
      that is EXACTLY what i was thinking!!! it's like kairiku (or is that the name of the ship?? ....whatever....moving on...), the riku kairi hybrid or something
    9. Lord Knight Xiron
      Lord Knight Xiron
      Yay! I got someone to agree. I wish I could hear the sounds. Oh well. Another idea! Maybe the other guy is another Riku+Kairi kid. He has red hair and a pointy face...And Roxas is their leader! HA! Okay, maybe not....
    10. zahnpaste
      zahnpaste
      This guy has the same hair-style like Xehanort.

[​IMG]

I think that this guy is the real xehanort, before he lose his memories. But that's confuse. The old man has the same clothes like xehanorts' heartless.
    11. Cilaxia
      Cilaxia
      Could the Roxas look-alike be a Roxas/Namine child? I mean, his hair color looks more like Namine's than Roxas's, in my opinion.

[Improbable, but it seems as probable as it being Roxas. >->]
    12. Lord Knight Xiron
      Lord Knight Xiron
      This gives me even more theories.

Perhaps he took the same road as Riku, but didn't come back as Riku did. The bald guy killed his friend, so he went to try to fight baldy and lost. So he let the darkness overtake him and become more powerful until he beat that guy. But instead of being satisfied with his revenge, he took over the other's place, and became an evil keyblade master. Then, the last one had to defeat him, but couldn't kill him, so she took away his memories and sent him as Xehanort to live at Radiant Garden.
    13. roxasrwns
      roxasrwns
      Anyone notice the kingdom key, inverse key, and way to dawn weren't in the vid?
    14. Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
      well, nomura said that the 3 knights r completely new characters which proly means that's not xehanort.
    15. aniMated_drEamer
      aniMated_drEamer
      Wow!

Wow! those scans are really cool. But, that guy who got frozen... he looks alot like Roxas. But, in any case I can't WAIT for Kingdom Hearts 3!! :)
    16. xoxoroxasxoxo
      xoxoroxasxoxo
      .... that frozen guy looks like roxas.....
    17. zahnpaste
      zahnpaste
      Quote:

well, nomura said that the 3 knights r completely new characters which proly means that's not xehanort.

Yeah, but that is a new charakter.I think it's problably an other form of xehanort. The original form of Xehanort. Xehanort, xemas and xehanort's heartless are not the same person, so why can't this not be a new chara, when this is a new form of xehanort?

And when my theorie was right, than have i found some special.
      In kh:fx is the strongest optional boss xehanort's nobody, and then will it be in kh2:fx the strongest optional boss xehanort (Unknow form) too. All have to do with xehanort.

PS: sorry for my bad english.
    18. ansemsnobody
      ansemsnobody
      ok the frozen person looks too much like roxas but i dont get why he would be there

I'm not sure if some one already awnserd this question but im not reading all of the replys. anway yen sid gave sora that keyblade and yen sid was mickeys teacher so he could of given it to mickey first
    19. Shuhbooty
      Shuhbooty
      no..but can i come?
    20. twilightsora13
      twilightsora13
      *looks at previous posts* it would seem that I am not the only one who thinks that the frozen knight person looks EXACTLY like Roxas. I was scared a little bit. o_o

me: *sees that pic* HOLY......!!!! O___________O ROXAS?! NO WAY. WHAT?!

so....yeah. I was more than shocked. but there's no straight answers, leaving me completely and utterly thrown aback and confused.

JUST like Deep Dive. XD