Next-Gen: PS4 and XB1 Coming to a Store Near You!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by libregkd, Jan 25, 2013.

1. libregkd -

2. Arch Mana Knight

I love how weak the Wii U is compared to what we're expecting from "Orbis" and "Durango". Quick! Everyone hate more on the Wii U!

But seriously, there doesn't seem to be any significant difference between the new consoles. All that really matters at this point is price and exclusives. ...Oh and preference I guess. In terms of power it seems like Orbis might have a slight advantage though. I'm more excited to see Watch Dogs(and BG&E2) running on it. <<;

3. libregkd -

4. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

And they'll look barely any different to games being released this year!

Seriously, I'm glad I got the Wii U because Nintendo always can make old tech look great, and I expect a lot of good exclusives. 'Til then, I wait for each console's launch lineup.

5. libregkd -

6. Serenacake Traverse Town Homebody

Personally, I don't know how much better they can make the graphics of video games. (Then again, I'm sure we thought this way about everything, not just video games in the past, so it'll probably, somehow, get better.)

I have no interest in the Wii U, the Wii itself was not too much fun for me. But I'm looking forward to the PS4, however it turns out, and I'll probably be buying one at Launch (yay trust fund).

7. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

8. libregkd -

9. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

The ps4 seems to have an ace in the hole, the president of sony annouced that they would launch Ps4 after Xbox, as they could see what they have done and improve it (Oh sony, you are really complaining about other people rip you off?), and that Ps4 would have a special ingredient... I kinda ancious about it, and I do hope is not bullshiet, because this next generation really needs an "meaning" , not that the hardwere of the current one isn't outdated, is only that we still didn't receive the reason, that jump that made the diference between the previous two generations... I do hope that consoles don't just get more powerfull , but that they improve the way we play so that they can still be beyond a pc, smartphone, or tablet.. that spirit that just makes better to play at console.

I am kinda sad that the Ps3 has less RAM than the Xbox.. as far as I am concerned the worst flaw of Ps3 in comparison with Xbox360 is the RAM, that makes the Ps3 a great video game, but It can not do multitasks... even something simple as "going to ps store to buy a dlc" stops your game completely, the Xbox has more power on multi-tasking and more conectivity with their LIVE than Ps3 with Psn.

I agree with Likebird in the open world games.. not that every game should be open world, is that only (or mainly) in the open worlds game is that we notice that this generation is dieying (for some time), what Open world game did you play to not enconteur some bugs? Or that you could not see the horizon, that they would make an blur effect after some metters away? There is just too much thing happening at the same time, and the consoles can't keep up with it.

As far as Wii U goes... they started with the wrong feet, puting 8 gigas, or 32 in a next gen console? Not to mentioning that from this 8 g, almost half of it is "lost" to the OS , save games etc... ? When you can't even download ONE FULL GAME ? And thus in the divulgation video they highly suggest (not to say force you) to buy an external HD? Is just ludicrous for me that they are making the console "cheaper" when in truth you'll have to spend the money anyway (and probably pay more for it, and it will not work as smothly as if it were made to work with the console from the begning?) I don't know about world wide, but here this kind of selling is illegal (force to buy an third thing if not your product will not work as annouced), not to mention all the problems with "your games are not binded to your Acc, but to your console, so if it fries your lost", and if your video game turns off during the system update it will brick... I am not excited to buy a Wii U, I will wait Ps4, and Xbox before chosing one or another.

10. libregkd -

11. jafar custom title

12. libregkd -

13. A Zebra Chaser

Well
    The Wii U has Wind Waker HD
    so
    I'll go with that.
    Honestly, I hope Sony follows through with keeping the PS3 around for a few more years, the other consoles are only catching up with it, and they haven't even tapped into its full potential yet.
    I have the least stock in the 720, there are no real exclusives that interest me enough to warrant any hype. Plus, paid online, with ads. That's dumb

14. libregkd -

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

16. Krowley Moderator

Rumored Xbox GPU;

[​IMG]

17. libregkd -

18. libregkd -

19. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

That would suck soo much.. I hope that they at least enable us to buy online passes(at low costs) and use second hand games, or maybe that scheme of not being able to use the same cd key at the same time, that way it would be able to sell the whole game with the cd key and thus ensuring that the previous owner wouldn't play it anymore.. but I highly doubt it as the don't care about this, only to receive money per person that plays it...
    Kinda sad, Also to force some one to play the game online even in single player kinda sucks! That's the main reason i didn't get Diablo III

20. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Japanese newspaper Asahi has stated a rumor that the PS4 will cost over 40,000 yen (which is the equivalent to about $428)

via Gematsu