Next-Gen: PS4 and XB1 Coming to a Store Near You!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by libregkd, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Aqua's Sacrifice Merlin's Housekeeper

Them reversing just showed how pathetic MS's thought process is this gen. It's the PS3 all over again, just reversed companies.

2. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

The console is now slightly better for this, however now it's pretty much just an Xbox 360 with a required Kinect. They did good by changing what they did but it's still not going to be good enough.

3. Sara Tea Drinker

I honestly was leaning towards a maybe after this...

But seriously thinking about it, it's heavy no with a maybe depending on what they do. I doubt I'll get it unless they REALLY get something that knocks me out of park next gen. It's actually worse than the 360 because of no backward compatibility.

It's just all the insults and the fact they still refuse to apologize. They admit it was the consumer who decided for them, but no apology for all the things they said and/or did. That and the fact they offered it in the first place.

Hell, Nintendo just apologized for poor sales for the U, they need to man up.

4. Hayabusa Venomous

Like I said in the other thread about the recent change for the Xbox One, good on them for taking the check-in system out, TERRIBLE FOR TAKING GAME SHARING AWAY. Like seriously? They could easily start swaying people over towards the console by keeping the game sharing and eliminating the check-ins, but nope, they refuse to just trust the consumers.

5. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

They could at least leave the sharing in download content that way people might choose digital over physical.
    Like steam, but without steam prices... They would be 60 dollars digital titles so there was not that much advantage. I hope that in this next gen the people over Sony and Microsoft finaly make digital games cheaper than physical .. I mean there are some discounts (like AC III: Liberation, that I bought two days ago that was like 14 U$), but they are not that often, and Sony doesn't have to pay the cost of making a physical media, so I hoped they would give better prices.. Soul Sacrifice is the same price at PSN or retail.. just that my memory card is full , so i move towards buying the physical thing.

6. Sara Tea Drinker

7. Hayabusa Venomous

I have literally no clue what Microsoft are doing with the Xbox One now. First we got constant need for internet connection and mandatory always-on Kinect, then 24 hour check-ins, then we can turn off the Kinect, then awesome full-game sharing, then the check-ins are gone and the game sharing too, and now the game sharing was just timed demos?

8. Sara Tea Drinker

Apparently it was always timed Demos. MS fibbed through their teeth to make it sound differently.

If this actually came out with the system, there would've been blood on the streets when consumers found out. I think they would've said it in the future, but noticed how badly they're losing so they made it more than they seemed. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

I am done. PS4 all the way, MS was winning me back with their changed policies, but now since they lied about this and weren't planning even telling anyone. I am not buying the system ever. Also since the fact that they made this feature being removed be like it was a massive punishment to the consumers when honestly it was just something that you could only enjoy a short time before being asked to buy it. I think they were saying that because of all the policies against games, and they wanted it to look like they had more to offer for it than just a short demo.

9. libregkd -

10. libregkd -

11. Sara Tea Drinker

Either he's predicting people reading the riot act because of the fact Japan is being ignored...

Or he's seeing what's going on in the U.S., he must be thrilled this is going on. I heard predictions late 2014 for Japan, it still is going to hurt the fans who actually buy the system. The only perk I see now is that they can buy it in the U.S. and play it there because of no region lock except for shipping and handling. So it seems not to matter anymore.

12. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

13. libregkd -

14. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

15. libregkd -

16. libregkd -

17. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

Mark Cerny story:

Saved an hour of my life LoL! Good video.

18. libregkd -

19. libregkd -

20. libregkd -