Ninja/Assassin/Spy's of KH : Ninja/Assassin/Spy's of KH

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by Technic☆Kitty, Jul 4, 2010.

1. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Vexen:*Grins* I said. my. little. lab. RAT.

Roxas: W-wha?!? *tries to stabalize himself*

2. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: *stands up and looks at Vexen* You better be glad you don't have a heart pal, cause right now *calls his keyblade* it'd be TERRIFIED! *charges at Vexen*

Nights: My fault . . . everyone always dies . . . it's always my fault!!! *is obviously having problems coping with not just Xion's death but death in general*

3. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Vexen:*smirks and shakes his head* even if I had a heart. I can take on a wimp like you. *calls his lances*

Roxas: Uh-oh. t-trust me. you where the one who killed her. I-It. *grimaces for remembering and lets a tear fall* It was me... it was always me...

4. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: *jumps off the wall and teleports behind Vexen* Wimp huh, *laughs* you really don't know anything do you? Thought you were supposed to be the brains?

Nights: *completely calms down to his previous state and looks at Roxas* Now, was that so hard to admit? You can move on now *walks back in the direction of Aku and Akaya* I'm sure part of her knew all along . . . it would be you *exits through the doors*

5. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Vexen: I am the brains! *a lance goes towards Aku quickly*

Roxas:*drops his keyblade* Th-that b*st*rd.. *is shaking alot* I'll kill him.. KILL HIM! *picks up his keyblade and runs after Nights*

6. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: *barely dodges* Oh, so you are capable of something . . . to bad it's not thinking or else you would have seen this *charges at Vexen*

Nights: *stops* Oh yea . . . *throws another knockout gas canister at Roxas* Sorry . . . you can get your payback another time . . . but I can't have you interfering right now *disappears*

7. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Vexen: Oh contrare little BRAT. *a lance blocks Akus attack*

Roxas:*stops to covers his face but is to late and falls to the floor* d-damn. *tries not to breathe as he tries to get up but instently falls unconious*

8. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: *struggling to overpower Vexen then laughs* You know the good thing about having a heart? It's that you can trust in others!
    Nights: *slashes Vexen from behind* Sneak attack!

9. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Vexen:Gah! *quickly withdraws from the two* C-cleaver. I should of seen that coming. but you should of seen this as well! *tosses one of the viles at Akaya*
    Akaya:*still in alot of pain from the consistent memories flowing back to her*

10. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: Akaya! *jumps in front of the vile shielding Akaya*
    Nights: Aku! *charges at Vexen*

11. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

*the vile shatters spilling a bright green liquid all over Akus clothes*
    Vexen:*quickly dodges Nights and makes a spear go for Aku and Nights at the same time*

12. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: *sees the spear coming at him in slow motion* ~Akaya . . . . i'm sorry I can no longer protect you~ *closes his eyes*
    Nights: *barely dodges the spear* Aku!

13. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Vexen:*smirks* ~Looks like I've won~
    *the spear quickly combusts into ash as soon as it gets with in an inch of Aku*
    Vexen:*is shocked* what the hell?
    ??: Ha. you think you can get rid of me that easily? *axel is standing at the enterance looking out of breath and tired*
    Akaya:A-axel?? *chokes and goes back into spasms of pain*

14. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: *opens his eyes realizing the chance he has* I'm done playing games here pal . . . *his eyes begin flashing white and black* You think you know everything . . . *wings appear on his back* You don't know the first thing about who you're up against . . . *goes into full Dark~Light beserk mode* I'll finish this!! *charges at Vexen at great speed*

Nights: *rushes to Axel and tries to help him* Sorry, about before.

15. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Vexen:~looks like it's a change of plan here~ *flings a few spears Akus way to distract hi*

Axel: hey it's no problem at all. I'm just glad you didn't use the BAD stuff on me.

16. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: *grabs the with one hand and throws it back at Vexen* It's going to take a bit more than that . . .

Nights: *laughs* Yea, I know right *hands Axel a vial* Drink that, you'll be fine.