Kingdom Hearts II Nobodies

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Leblonk, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Everyone and his dog has probably figured this out, but ZI havn't and I want to know. In the original KH the sumoning gems came from people whose hearts were so strong, that when their world was destroyed and their bodies obliterated, they became gems. But in KH II, they said that when a strong person loses their heart (and I presume that that's what happens when a world is destroyed because that as close to "death" as these games seem to get) a Nobody is created. How is this possible? Shouldn't Simba and co. have turned into Nobodies instead of gens, or don't animals become Nobodies? I DON'T GET THIS!!!

2. Krowley Moderator

Nobodies are formed when a powerful heart falls to darkness. (Creating a heartless)

3. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

They had no darkness in their hearts. So they became stones not nobodies. Guess the light protected them.

4. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Then why isn't Kairi a statuette in the Mayor's house?

5. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

She's a princess of heart so no stone I guess

6. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

They were turned to crystal as their worlds fell to darkness so no Nobodies from them, as for Kairi KH: Birth by Sleep shows us that Aqua cast a spell which would keep her safe and sent her to the Destiny Islands where she met Sora her true love *Gag* ... At least it is a better thing then Twilight with it's glow in the light vampires, Dracula would own them.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014