Kingdom Hearts II Nobody, Heartless... A 3rd Being?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Aoi310, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kanji Traverse Town Homebody

Watch the subbed videos of KH2 Final Mix, you'll see the basis.

2. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

Thank you veddy much. :cool:

3. nunubx Moogle Assistant

did any even read my post:mad:. what i was saying is the old man solre the E.S's soul to make him young and leren his skills. this is what i mean by "soul seal".

4. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

Too many typos. I don't get it. Please try again.

5. Darkvincent Gummi Ship Junkie

the third thing must b its soul after all heartless in a way r the same as nobodies but I highly doubt its one of the knights.......

6. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

How do you know?

7. EaXsHmI Merlin's Housekeeper

Ah hell... I was just about to prove you guys wrong about the whole memories thing, but then I realized that Namine gave Sora back his memories, when you were playing as Roxas...

I think that there are going to be four kinds of "beings" overall.

1)Wholes- Someone who has all three mind, body, and heart

2)Heartless- The being made from a stolen heart of a whole

3)Nobodies- The empty shell that's left after the mind and heart leave

and..

4)maybe Mindless or Soulless-

I am thinking that these are the most powerful of them all, because the symbol looks like the sun with an X through it. Considering the sun is the biggest part of our solar system, everything revolves around it. Where as your emotions(your heart) and your shell are controlled by your Mind/Soul.

I'm pretty sure that the Mind/Soul keeps the memories you had when it was a whole. It bases it's actions around those memories, and emotions it had whilst it was a whole. So, Sora's Mindless/Soulless would be happy and strong.

Maybe Xehanort did something really bad while he was a whole, to the point where his Mind/Sould or Mindless/Soulless (the ES) would hate him, and try to change his actions.

Yeaaah... That's all I really feel like going into detail at the moment, maybe once someone replies to this/proves me wrong I'll add on to it.

8. Kanji Traverse Town Homebody

I have a question ; if a Nobody is only an empty shell, a body without a heart or a mind, how do you explain that :
    -it can think and plan
    -stronger Nobodies have a personality
    -stronger Nobodies remember their past lives (to me memories are part of the mind) : Xemnas remembers Ansem the Wise and his time as his apprentice, Xigbar remembers the Keyblade War, Saïx says Nobodies remember what it was like to have a heart...

9. shingo_the_pest Destiny Islands Resident

Perhaps the higher Nobodies haven't lost their soul/memories. The lower nobodies don't have the ability to plan or remember because they don't have the ability to think.

10. Kanji Traverse Town Homebody

That doesn't solve the problem : if the higher Nobody retained his mind, how can a third type of being be formed from his mind ? I don't think EaXsHmI's theory works.

11. Thir13en King's Apprentice

nobodies can think and plan because they have a brain (part of the body). Maybe the IQ of the person tells how much they remember:D That explains Roxas' weird behavior

But I back to beings. I think someone has already said this down the line but I'll repeat it here
    Heartless
    Nobody
    see the the reseblance
    but since we dont know if the next (if there is a next) being would be something like this
    Soulless (as Eax whats his name said [though there already is a less)
    Soulbarren (barren as in like wasteland [the barren wasteland])
    Souldier (whoa, just sparked an idea for the soldiers)

12. Gravity Chaser

Whoa...I never thought of it that way. You have an excellent part there...but would that work in japanese, too? After all, the game is in japanese first, so it would need to...

13. Kanji Traverse Town Homebody

Nope, Nobodies can think an plan because they have a mind, which is the origin of reflexion and most likely memories in KH. This game doesn't really fonction through anatomical principles. A complete being is a body, a heart and a mind. I don't think there is a soul in KH, because the soul is a vague term that comprises self-awareness, morality, consciousness, reflexion, emotions and all spiritual aspects. Emotions, morality and the spiritual aspect are already featured by the heart.

14. Thir13en King's Apprentice

............you love to confuse people dont you Kanji..............

15. shingo_the_pest Destiny Islands Resident

The lower Nobodies don't function with a mind. The higher Nobodies do. So we can say that the higher Nobodies keep their mind/soul and the lower Nobodies don't. So what happens to the minds of lower Nobodies?

16. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

Lets think for a second here, what makes memories "Memories"? For in lie your memories, lies your past and from your past lies the future, just think of what Oogie had seen in his memories, for we do not know what he saw in his memories on KH: COM and KH:Re-COM... so in either deducing what people see in their "True" Memories people become feared, happy, and destroyed by them. Maybe...that is what a Chaser is, a person who chases away memories from them not wanting to see the truth.

17. shingo_the_pest Destiny Islands Resident

Oh, that's an interesting new interpretation of the term Chasers.

18. Dark Keyblade Knight625 Merlin's Housekeeper

Kingdom Hearts... Crown... Maybe there's a king of all hearts in kingdom hearts that controls a third being but it's stuck in kingdom hearts in maybe by opening the door to kingdom hearts Sora releases this 3rd being and the third being owns the darkness and no more heartless. just made this theory up. could be wrong. probably is.

19. waytothedawn Merlin's Housekeeper

i think the knights are protecting kingdom hearts and as for the crown well i think it might be the emblem for the knights as well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.