Traditional Art Nothing Out Of the Ordinary (Nui Harime Vector Render)

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Laplace, May 13, 2014.

1. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

http://www.mediafire.com/view/pxswh6xnwc1w2bc/Nue Harime 2.png#

(For those who don't get how to use this, and I don't blame you, on the bottom-middle toolbar, click on "Auto" and choose "Original" to view the image as I made it)

Resized preview: [​IMG]

Original image: http://24.media.tumblr.com/dd654e85bb0374e4e0ac357af853abea/tumblr_n08uk8U4Pi1rn2chmo1_500.png

Done in - Paint Tool SAI.

Go as rough on me as you want, no matter if is my first piece with this program. >:

CnC please and thank you. c:

Yes I know the image says Nue Harime, slight mistake. D:

2. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I will say it looks a lot cleaner than your previous Nui render, so that's a plus. However, you missed the outline on the tails on her hair. It's meant to be black like the rest, the original image was just badly rendered.

But that's just a technicality, otherwise I love it!

3. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

Oh my bad, couldn't clearly see the image lol.

Thanks!

Also on random news, FINALLY I managed to get back to drawing classes just today, so hopefully expect more stuff from me coming soon and maybe even something that is originally from my mind. c:

4. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

This is really good Laplace : D especially if you compare it to your first one you posted up (which wasn't bad by any means but really shows how you have improved through comparison). The lines are a lot cleaner, of course there are still a few wibbly bits like her right show and bow as well as the double line on her dress, aside from that I can pick no faults as it is really nice. Just keep practicing, you have improved immensely and it's great to see : D

5. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

Yeah I'm still learning the ins off the program but uh... Basically you need to do lineart around and close it, then use a Magic Wand to select that area to color it, and I haven't even found "Select Transparency" yet.

Long story short, the bow's lineart is so thick because underneath it there is the hair's lineart that threads around the bow. And the double-line of the dress? I did each color of the dress separately and didn't follow the lineart of the first section tightly enough.

But yeah, it's only until I get used to the program. c:

Thanks a lot, by the way.