O.C. All Stars OOC [Crossover]

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Hyuge ✧, Oct 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]

Tee-hee-hee. I'm the mischiveous fairy Shuka, and you are all here to do my bidding. Why, you ask? I'm bored of course. I've brought you all here to entertain me! Once I have been cured of my boredom, I'll send you all back to where you came from. Don't worry, you won't remember a thing. You can just pretend you're dreaming. I have no intentions of harming you, but I can't speak for everyone else. I just want to see what happens when I bring together a bunch of people from different worlds that should never have met. Doesn't that sound like fun to you? As long as you play along, things should return to normal quickly. So what do you say? It's just like changing the channel. Each one has a show that is something new, exciting, and completely different than the last!

[​IMG]

OC All Stars stands for Original Characters All Star Edition: Crossover. In other words, it is a roleplay where the entire cast is made up of original characters from past roleplays. It can be any genre, species, or gender, so long as they were an original character. If you participated in a Kingdom Hearts roleplay and made your own original Nobody or Keyblade Master, then they qualify. If it was a character from an Original RP, then they automatically qualify. Pick any of your favorite original characters to play as and bring them back to life in a new way. It doesn't matter if the roleplay is ongoing or ended, if the character is alive or dead, or if you just decided you no longer wanted to use that character and they were wrote off. Now is your chance to play them again! If that sounds like fun to you, then we will be happy to have you here in the Thunder Do-- just kidding, but seriously, please join. ^_^

[​IMG]
    If you have never roleplayed with me before, then you should be aware that I am an original roleplayer by nature. I don't ever do crossovers and I rarely join rps that are based on a pr-existing universe of some sort. So this is kind of a big deal to me.
    I have been out of the roleplay game for awhile and I can come off harsh when I don't mean to be, so please take what I say with a grain of salt. If you have a problem, come talk to me. I don't want anyone to feel discouraged from participating due to a misunderstanding.
    All characters in the roleplay MUST BE your own original characters. You are not allowed to steal a character that belonged to someone else in a previous roleplay.
    All characters submitted must have a link provided to the original CS [character sheet] from the roleplay in which they came. This provides proof that the character belongs to you and also allows me to see what kind of environment they were originally from.
    As stated in the opening information, your character can be from anything, but bare in mind that they may not be exactly how they were originally designed in certain worlds. For example: if your character was from a superhero roleplay and they had the ability to walk through walls, then they would not have that power in a world where superheroes and superpowers do not exist. If they attempt to use their powers in that world, then they will be met with the sad truth that their power is gone.
    On the other hand, if your character is from a roleplay where they have no special power or magic and they go to a world where magic does exist, you are allowed to create a power for them that follows the guidelines of that world.
    Another thing is species. If you are playing a character that is a different species, you may be required to find a human version of them in a world where that species does not exist. Or, if it is some magical talking animal, then they are just a normal animal in that world.
    This roleplay will consist of all previously created original characters, but you can make new characters that fit a certain world plot. If they are in a medieval fantasy land and you want to create a character that fits that chapter's story line that you feel might help the characters move onto the next one in a timely manner, go right ahead; but that character will not appear in a mecha space world.
    Feel free to develop relationships with characters from different roleplays. They are all undergoing the same issue anyway. Make friends, fall in love, create enemies; whatever. No one will remember what happened anyway, as this is unrelated to their original roleplays.
    If your character wants to be in denial that this is really happening, then go ahead. If they think that the villain from their world is somehow messing with them, then feel free to play it out that way. It adds character and development.
    You can pretend this is taking place at any point in your character's life. The events can happen before the roleplay they are from, in the middle somewhere, or at the end. However, if someone uses a character from the same roleplay, you may want to discuss with them when you feel it would be best to say it was taking place, so that you don't get your backstories mixed up.
    I have no problem with language, violence, or romantic content in my roleplays, so long as they adhere to the site rules. If you have something that you feel might offend someone, please remember to put it in spoilers and tag the top of your post to warn that there is something coming.
    It is meant to be a lighthearted roleplay, but that doesn't mean there will not be drama.
    I have a few ideas for chapters, but if you have a world that you would like to try out that is your favorite or you've never done before, just leave a suggestion in the OOC Thread. I will incorporate it when I get to it.
    All important information will be stated directly in the OOC Thread. There will be a directory in the future that guides you to anything of importance in this thread or major plot points in the Main Thread. It will most likely be added once the actual roleplay is posted.
    If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to ask. I will answer them as soon as I can.
    I shouldn't have to say it, but no god-modding or power playing. I do not give out warnings. If you do this without the consent of the other roleplayers, you will be removed. I have had too many issues with it in the past. I no longer tolerate a three-strike rule as it is too lenient.
    I reserve the right to add or subtract any rules I see fit at any time. You will always be notified when such a thing has occurred.

[​IMG]
    Most of this can just be copy and pasted from the original character sheet. I'm going to keep it fairly simple since they will all have links provided to the original form anyway. There is no limit for how many characters you may play as, so long as you can keep track of them all.

Code:
    Username:
    Name:
    Species:
    Special Powers:
    Personality:
    Original Roleplay:
    Link to Original Form:
    [​IMG]
    • Name: Veera Dorson
      Appearance: ~
      Species: Human
      Special Powers: Didn't have any originally so N/A
      Personality: She has a sense of humor, seasoned well with sarcasm, and can be intelligent when it suits her. She tends to help people against her better judgement, but her kindness is tempered by a realism that causes her to often be seen as cruel. She will not hesitate to take action when the situation demands.
      Original Roleplay: Future Diaries
      Link to Original Form: Original CS

Name: Teriana (Ana the Crimson)
      Age: 57 (Looks younger, can be younger for the purposes of this RP if need be)
      Species: Human (Mage)
      Special Powers: Specializes in fire magic.
      -Firestorm: Creates a tornado of fire around her to both deflect and inflict injury. Depending on the energy spent it can reach into the sky and be several feet across.
      - Fire wave: a wave of fire that washes in front of her, burning everything in its path.
      - Fireballs: Exactly like it sounds. Creates balls of fire using her palms that base their size on the amount of energy spent.
      Personality: She has a kind heart but should not be crossed.
      Original Roleplay: Of Monsters and Men

Name: Tessa Jones
      Special Powers: A great martial artist
      Geokinesis http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Manipulation
      Golem Creation http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Golem_Creation
      Psammokinesis http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sand_Manipulation
      Personality: Quiet, kind, an atypical damsel in distress.
      Original Roleplay: Ze Operator's Tower of Power
    • Name: Adam Graham Pike (And Semyaza because I'm lazy)
      Appearance: Adam // Semyaza
      Species: Human//Fallen Angel
      Special Powers: Something about powers of persuasion and cloud forming and stuff but that only pertains to Semyaza so if Adam doesn't have Semyaza inside him his powers don't happen.
      Personality: He is one of those kids who adults view as a good church boy, while in reality he is a troublemaker. He is always making a joke out of serious things and hates having to be at home with his family. He loves trying out new things, and whenever a huge hot topic issue going on, he often leads the protests. He had a habit of doing this as well, and even helped lead a strike at his old job, but adults still somehow view him as a saint. Also he has problems with girls and stuff.

Semyaza on the other hand was pretty chill, persuasive, and had a way with manipulation and charisma that at the very least got people to listen to them. Semyaza isn't fond of picking sides for the sake of it and prefers to do things for themselves rather than for a cause, even though they could pretty much lead one if they wanted to
      Original Roleplay: The Fallen
      Link to Original Form: Adam // Semyaza Formal Intro
      Other: Depending on the event, it'd be great if I could have them split into two completely different beings but only if that's allowed

Name: Prism
      Appearance: here
      Species: Player
      Special Powers:
      -Reflection Manipulation-
      1. He uses the mirror to change and manipulate reflections, and can communicate to another through them.
      2. The ability to teleport through mirrors, can only do this if another reflective surface is present, but it is harder for them to teleport if the reflective surface isn't large.
      3. Can mildly alter someone's real appearance through the reflection.
      -Echos- Produce or modify an echo, so long as he head it spoken clearly or if the echo was clear enough.
      -Size Manipulation- Can change his size either extremely large or extremely small, but is limited to the size of a building for maximum, and the size of a flea for minimum.
      -Mimicking Appearance- Can mimic and appearance for only a short amount of time before it slowly fades out into an imperfect copy. He can only replicate someone he has seen through mirrors and he can keep the appearance longer if he altered the person he is copying's appearance
      Personality: Prism is very quiet, but very busy. He is friendly enough to stop and help someone if they need it, but needs to keep moving to keep himself from getting bored. He also takes people's opinions to heart and is easily swayed to change to fit their needs if he can help it. If he talks, it is usually something extremely important, or if he is responding to someone he deems as authority to him.
      Original Roleplay: Reset
      Link to Original Form: here

Name: Lexi Coda
      Appearance: here is the banner because it's colored
      Special Powers: Has a trombone that is used to alter people's mood, usually to make people more mellow when they leave, though it can alter their mood in other ways.
      Personality: lazy, laidback, and sarcastic. But perhaps a little too sarcastic. Isn't one too take charge and isn't very reliable if someone wants something done quickly.
      Original Roleplay: Symphony
      Link to Original Form: first one
    • Name: Flora
      Appearance: Here
      Special Powers: Magic, basically. Fire magic, water magic, lightning magic, etc. The basics.
      Personality: Cocky and slightly aggressive. Instead of being sweet and caring like before, she's evolved into a bit of a warrior with a much bigger fighting spirit. Despite that, she's traumatized from losing a friend deep down, and the trauma made her go mute. The fighting spirit is a facade so that those around her do not lose morale.
      Original Roleplay: KH SOS
      Link to Original Form: Baby Flora

Name: Alexandra "Lexi" Brians
      Appearance: Lexi
      Special Powers: None.
      Personality: Fairly quiet around strangers, but a really obnoxious and silly girl around her friends or people she feels comfortable around. Her jokes and sense of humor are also rather dark and morbid.
      Original Roleplay: Cupid's Brew
      Link to Original Form: Here

Name: Sarah Anna-Marie Coleman
      Appearance: Sarah
      Special Powers: None
      Personality: Manipulative and abusive. Likes leading people into humiliating situations but makes sure no one will be physically harmed (can't have a criminal record, can we?) Likes making new friends but doesn't prioritize them.

Name: Natalie "Nat" Williams
      Appearance: Nat
      Personality: Reserved but reckless if left unchaperoned. Also very curious, but not intrusively so. Tends to flirt quite a bit, but it's just for the laughs.
    • Name: Alistair Grey/Azrael
      Appearance: Alistair / Azrael
      Species: Fallen Angel
      Special Powers: Stuff involving summoning blades from his body, super human strength, death corrosion, spirit stuff and other things
      Personality: He is an ******* with a heart of gold

Name: Julius Menon
      Special Powers: Punch things really hard!
      Personality: Nice guy with a temper

Name: Magnus
      Species: Valen
      Special Powers:
      Power of the Stupid: This power is an immunity towards mental attacks, Magnus' short attention span and dim witted mind cannot comprehend the invasion of his mind and merely rejects it. It isn't to say that one cannot ever use mind powers against him however
      Overwhelming Emotion: Using emotions to power and strengthen one's body. With strong emotions one can make their body grow much more powerful and can even repair the body if the emotion is strong enough.
      Personality: TESTOSTERONE!
      Original Roleplay: RESET

Name: Altair S Geis
      Personality: Friendly guy with a dark side~
      Original Roleplay: 100 Days
    • Name: Harbonnah [Bonnie]
      Appearance:
      Species: Fallen Dark Angel
      Special Powers:
      Basic Angel/Dark Angel Powers: Flying Teleporting Telepathy
      Character Specific: Annihilation/Destruction​
      Personality: Snarky Flirtatious Obsessed with Adam Pike Likes to Watch Things Fall Apart Finds Humor in Inappropriate Situations
      Original Roleplay: The Fallen Rise of the Nephilim
      Link to Original Form: Fallen RotN
      Other: Her story line will be Post-Fallen and Pre-RotN

Name: Renée Weadler
      Appearance:
      Special Powers: She has a magical paintbrush that brings art to life.
      Personality: ADD OCD Obsessed with her Senpais Adventurous Playful Positive Stalker A bit Narcissistic
      Original Roleplay: Brush Strokes
      Link to Original Form:

Name: Roslind Dyle
      Appearance:
      Special Powers: Charisma
      Personality: Dry Not Easily Amused Spent more than half her life in the temples so not the best when it comes to talking to people, however, she seems to have a natural charm to her that will make most everyone listen. Devout to the gods Conservative Straight Forward
      Original Roleplay: Myamar
      Link to Original Form:

Name: Heidi Layne
      Appearance:
      Personality: Giggly and playful, Heidi likes to laugh and finds most things funny. When she's under control and not having an episode, everything is fun. Otherwise, she's constantly panicking, never knowing who to believe or what is real. Heidi will often times act out in violent fits of rage or burst into tears due to the schizophrenia when not medicated properly.
      Original Roleplay: 100 Days
      Link to Original Form:
    • Name: Shane Ware
      Special Powers: Telepathy
      Basic - Psychic Communication, Mind Reading, Telempathy, Telepathic Speaking
      Advanced - Memory Reading, Psychic Shield, Pushing, Psionic Inundation
      Master: Darkside View

All of these can be found on the superpower wiki
      Personality: Loyal, quiet, tends to look out for himself. Is able to put on an act of confidence and make it quite convincing.
      Original Roleplay: รץภςђє๔
      Link to Original Form: TAKE IT

Name: Lucas Daniel Beaumont
      Special Powers: Telekinetic Push/Pull, however it is currently undiscovered.
      While they aren't special powers, I am going to list a couple of things that are somewhat important.
      Special Gadgets: Has a small chip that was placed inside on the inside of his skull that prevents any form of telepathy being used directly on him. Note that this does not stop abilities that don't directly affect him (for example, if someone used an illusion so that EVERYONE saw them as something else, he would see them as that something else just like the others affected, but if someone was directly making him see someone as something, it would not work). This is achieved by speeding up his brain's processing of things and heightening its activity, allowing him to focus even whilst being manipulated by telepathy, though it does completely nullify mind reading.
      Strengths/Abilities: Has a high IQ, high enough that he could easily pose as a scientist if he so chose. Also is very good at hand to hand combat, and is pretty good at telling when someone is lying to him.
      Personality: Serious, sarcastic to an extent, tactical, and likes to think things through a lot. Has a menacing side to him, which he will only show when he is prepared to do anything to get what he wants. Absolutely despises those with powers.
      Link to Original Form: NO YOU CAN'T HAVE IT
      Other because I feel like this will help: When he gets very annoyed, this is the kind of thing he does.

Name: Christie Yoshiro
      Special Powers: Telekinesis
      BASIC: Levitation, Telekinetic pull/push, Binding, Psionic Strength.
      ADVANCED: Object manipulation, Telekinetic Flight
      Personality: Optimistic yet can be very mature if needed. Naturally energetic and jumpy, a fun-loving girl.
      Link to Original Form: What's in it for me?

Name: Sven
      Species: Lustor
      Special Powers:
      Primary Power*: Bloodbone - By sacrificing some of his own blood, Sven has the ability to generate extra bones outside of his body. For example, he could cause a giant bone to grow out of his forearm, causing a giant spike to be there, but this ability does drain his blood incredibly fast at first. The more bones generated, the more blood is consumed, and the closer he comes to death. He can cause these to simply drop off of himself, but this costs more blood to do so.
      Inherited Power*: Regeneration - Sven's body regenerates much better than most others, and his gets blood back much faster than others.
      -limit - Is unable to do this in combat (adrenaline rush)
      Personality: Aggressive, protective of Cierra, quick to act, subtlety is certainly not his strong suit, can be quite blunt at times.
      Original Roleplay: Bloodlust
      Link to Original Form: .
    • Name: Rilia Brien
      Appearance: Had to pick a new picture
      Special Powers: Healing small injuries (I'm not going to include the invisible arrows, since it seems a little OP)
      Personality:
      Original Roleplay: LoD/Clashing Swords
      Link to Original Form: Meep

Name: Acele
      Appearance: Meep Meep
      Special Powers: Doesn't know if it counts as "special power", but good at all skills thievery
      Personality:
      Original Roleplay: Orbs of LIfe
      Link to Original Form: Skidoosh

Name: Xane Tezoth
      Special Powers: Uses magic to increase physical abilities to 10x their limit. Is physically fit even without magic
      Personality: Works hard, but keeps to himself because of being an outcast growing up. Helps people from the sidelines, and wishes to be able to make friends and be more open
      Original Roleplay: ℳγsτιc Яιsιηg
      Link to Original Form: Bloop de doop
    • Name: Alex Rhodes
      Appearance: *
      Special Powers: Does the inability to talk to girls without stuttering count?
      Personality: A very quiet person who tries talking to other people, but ends up chickening out halfway through
      Link to Original Form: **

Name: Zephyr Siegend
      Special Powers:

• Blue Flame Armament – Clarent: Using his control over blue flames, Zephyr is project an illusionary blade that appears to look similar to legendary weapon Clarent and wield it.
      • Blue Flame Armament – Balmung: Using his control over blue flames, Zephyr is project an illusionary blade that appears to look similar to legendary weapon Balmug and wield it.
      • Spirit Summoning – Byakko: Due to his training with his teacher, Zephyr discovered that he could summon the spirits of legendary creatures (after taming them in some way). By summoning Byakko, he gains a white tiger coated in lightning as a ally during fights.
      • Spirit Summoning – Kamaitachi: Unlike Byakko, Kamaitachi doesn't physically appear when summoned. Instead he places a barrier of wind around Zephyr that he's able to command.
      Personality: Overall he's a pretty chill person. Unless you get on his nerves or surprise him.
      Original Roleplay:
      Light vs. Darkness: The Hero's Return, least that's where the form is from, his powers come from a different rp after some changes were made.

Name: Ken Halzer
      Special Powers: Telekinetic Bullets, Telekinetic Grip, Telekinetic Pull/Push, Binding, Telekinetic Blast, Transmutation
      Personality: Ken is a pretty cheerful man. Despite everything that he'd been put through he can still easily put a smile on his face. He'll still get annoyed with people every now and then, but that's a pretty rare thing that someone would actually notice that he's annoyed.
      Original Roleplay: Synched
    • Name: Tinarah
      Appearance: ~~
      Species: Angel
      Special Powers: Sedation, dream walking, memory manipulation, and healing
      Personality: Tinarah is quiet and scared. She fears more things than a normal person should. She doesn't judge people once she gets past her fear of them. As soon as they prove they can be trusted, she doesn't care what species they are. Tinarah is really peaceful and doesn't like fighting at all.
      Original Roleplay: Okay so the original rp she is from was Cross The Line, however both the thread and the ooc were deleted from khv. So I will link a character sheet for her from a different rp Sanar. However if it is okay the backstory and things I would be referring to would be out of Cross the Line.
      Link to Original Form: Here you go
      Bio:
      Tinarah couldn't remember how she got to earth and she didn't know her purpose for being there. She was an angel, living a perfect life in heaven... that was until she woke up one day to find herself on a place she had only heard stories of. Many angels had been sent to earth before but all with a purpose, either to protect someone or guild people, or with messages. Tinarah however had no idea why she had been sent to earth. She was given little in terms of information when she arrived. For some reason she knew an age that the humans would classify her as. She had a journal with her, and she had a general knowledge of what was safe to eat there. Besides that she knew nothing.

Tinarah spent months wandering the earth however she had troubles hiding her wings, thus getting her chased out of many towns by scared people. Tinarah then spent the next while hiding in the woods, scavenging for whatever food she could get her hands on and using her powers to heal woodland creatures. That was until one day when a creature began to track her. She was chased into a corner by a giant wolf creature who began to attack her. She blacked out from the attack, later waking up in a strange bed. She was saved by someone, and brought to a place called SHELTER. SHELTER was a place for magical creatures to hide out and stay safe from a world who would often judge and hurt them. However the attack wrecked Tinarah's wings, taking away her ability to fly, it also gave her memory loss. She had no knowledge of what happened before she woke up, only her journal to use to remind her what happened.

Tinarah stayed in the protection of SHELTER. After being attacked she was scared of going outside, as well as scared of most people. She didn't like the dark or being alone, but at the same time too many people made her uncomfortable. Tinarah began making herself useful the only way she could without leaving SHELTER, she began to heal anyone who was injured while trying to raise money for them or defend them. Tinarah never did know who saved her, no one would tell her, so she assumed it was the leader Xera or her right hand man Trevor, who happened to be a demon. Tinarah now hides within SHELTER, keeping to herself, not really working on getting over her fear of like everyone.

Name: Analise Fraiser
      Appearance: ~~~
      Special Powers: N/A
      Personality: Analise is quiet and closed off. She doesn't trust anyone and for good reasons. She is short tempered and when she gets annoyed or scared can get very violet. She has severe social anxiety, as well as diagnosed with anger issues and mild depression.
      Original Roleplay: Come Little Children
      Link to Original Form: Here you are

Name: Isabella Maria Terros
      Special Powers: Mind reading, Psychic communications, Telepathic speaking, Illusion manipulation, Mind walking
      Personality: Bella is supper hyper and upbeat. She can be serious but chooses not to. She is a super fast worker because of her photographic memory. If she is allowed she will have music playing as she sings and dances around the lab.
      Original Roleplay: Synced
      Link to Original Form: Here ya err

Name: Cierra Escravo
      Species: Luster (pretty much a human with powers)
      Special Powers: She can bring her body up to searing temperatures as well as the chains that she wears. She also has telekinesis.
      Personality: Cierra has very little sense of right and wrong due to her past. She isn't able to think for herself very well either, instead willingly follows every order of the person who rescued her from a prison a couple years before. She is also very quiet, doesn't like speaking ever.
      Link to Original Form: I am out of ways to say here you go.
    • Name: Darcy Tullepio
      Species: Metahuman/Enhancermorph
      Special Powers: Can reform any kind of metal into any weapon so as long as it retains its correct mass.
      Personality: Optimistic and arrogant in some aspects. Is smart by human standards, but is prone to rush his head in midst of things. Can be a klutz.
      Original Roleplay: Enhancermorphs

Name: Ze Operator
      Species: Cyborg
      Special Powers: Dimensional Displacement and replacement; can will any object to vanish in a small pocket dimension, and will the objects to reappear.
      Among having simple hand-to-hand combat, his right arm is a mechanical impact launcher.
      Personality: Can switch from a delusional sarcastic mind of a reckless adult to a coldly factual killing machine. Though his human nor machine side conflict one another, Operator's train of thought and attitude is slightly unstable. Thankfully, his thoughts and sense of right and wrong is legitimate.

Name: Axel DaSilva, AKA, Clockwork
      Appearance: Black hair, brown eyes, very slim. Average height for his age. Wears a black trenchcoat, with a white shirt, khakis, and a red headband. Has Two corresponding clock gear tattoos over his left upper shoulder blade.
      Species: Metahuman
      Special Powers: Flash-Forward, Temporal Rewind, and Portal Creation. Is able to make a weapons of out of scrap or junk, so as long as he has the tools necessary.
      Personality: Selective mute. He is able to understand others very well, but acts like a lone wolf.
      Original Roleplay: Heroic Sanction
    • Name: Evan Allen Walker
      Appearance: Inaccurate Depiction of Normal Attire
      Species: Chosen of the Full Visible Spectrum Rollerblading Gods....or Human...Human works.
      Special Powers:
      • Kickboxing: Evan was actually pretty proficient in kickboxing, though rarely ever displayed it as using skills outside the ring is frowned upon...but not illegal.
      • Rollerblading: Evan was also proficient in the art of rollerblading, using it as his primary form of transportation. Such skills did not translate into ice skating.
      • Inability to feel pain: Evan has an odd neurological problem in that he doesn't actually feel pain when anyone else would. This is both a blessing and a curse.
      • Instrument Proficiency: Evan is a savant when it comes to playing the banjo, the lyre, and the glass harmonica.
      • Rainbow Text Generator: Evan is unnaturally fast at sending text messages in rainbow text color. Not even I'm sure how he does it at such a speedy pace, but he's something else at it.
      Personality: Evan is a happy individual. In fact, he's so damn happy always, regardless of the situaton and the closest thing he's ever felt to being sad was just confusion. He is someone who doesn't always make sense, who doesn't always seem completely aware of his surroundings and who you wonder how he's gotten through most of his life, but at the end of the day he's a nice dude with a level head and a bit more perceptive than one would think. While he's generally friendly, he does have a vengeful side to him, (though never shows being outwardly angry,) and can end up being quite a prick to those who are on the receiving end.
      Link to Original Form: Ah memories

Name: Johnis Von Hamston
      Appearance: He who triumphs over all
      Species: Badass (Hamster)
      Special Powers:
      • Fluent in your Puny Human Speak, and also fluent in hamster
      • Bullet Hell: Johnis gathers a large (relative to his hamster size) orb of light before him before firing it into a large salvo of laser beams that fly towards wherever he directs them. These lasers hurt...like if someone threw a bunch of pebbles at you. Yeah.
      • Being Better Than You
      Personality: Someone who is, without a doubt, the greatest thing in their own mind ever. Being of a rare breed of sentient hamsters, (or rather just a regular hamster that gained sentience,) Johnis von Hamston believe it is his god given rite to not only be the strongest being in existence, not only to lead the hamsters into their next stage of true evolution, but also to become the ruler of the world.
      Original Roleplay: Revolution of Rivelle
      Link to Original Form: Where legends are born
    • Name: Joslyn Taylor Jones/Azazel
      Appearance: This is it, right?
      Species: Human/Fallen Angel
      Special Powers: Azazel has the power to produce a poison that can break down anything it touches. Joslyn, however, does not have this power.
      Personality: Incredibly reserved and lacking any semblance of social skills, Joslyn is practically unable to approach people normally. Her inability to talk to people normally is due to the voices of two demons, named Camilla and Amalgam, ringing in her head. Because of the way they constantly deride and insult people, she can't bring herself to talk to a person because of her fear of blurting out what they said. Because she actively avoids talking to people in general, she tends to find herself alone in many places. As such, she vocally responds to the voices in her head, making her seem insane.
      Link to Original Form: Am I doing this right?

• Name:Kallisti Q. Lein
      Appearance:
      Personality: Quin (she doesn't like her first name) is very quite and closed off, she doesn't like being around too many people at once and isn't afraid to tell someone they're annoying her. She avoids needless confrontation if she can.
      Original Roleplay: 100DAYS
      Link to Original Form:

Name: Harley J. Jackson
      Appearance:
      Personality: Laid back and charming, Harley's favorite thing is to play with people. He's self-preserving and on the surface, friendly, but don't let his handsome face fool you; odds are, he wants something a little more from you. Sometimes he's nice though—and even sometimes, he cares about things.
      Original Roleplay: 100DAYS
      Link to Original Form:

[​IMG]
    Chapter One
    Apartment Map

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  2. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Username: Magick
    Name: Veera Dorson
    Special Powers: Didn't have any originally so N/A
    Personality: She has a sense of humor, seasoned well with sarcasm, and can be intelligent when it suits her. She tends to help people against her better judgement, but her kindness is tempered by a realism that causes her to often be seen as cruel. She will not hesitate to take action when the situation demands.
    Original Roleplay: Future Diaries

Name: Teriana (Ana the Crimson)
    Age: 57 (Looks younger, can be younger for the purposes of this RP if need be)
    Species: Human (Mage)
    Special Powers: Specializes in fire magic.
    -Firestorm: Creates a tornado of fire around her to both deflect and inflict injury. Depending on the energy spent it can reach into the sky and be several feet across.
    - Fire wave: a wave of fire that washes in front of her, burning everything in its path.
    - Fireballs: Exactly like it sounds. Creates balls of fire using her palms that base their size on the amount of energy spent.
    Personality: She has a kind heart but should not be crossed.
    Original Roleplay: Of Monsters and Men

Name: Tessa Jones
    Special Powers: A great martial artist
    Geokinesis http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Manipulation
    Golem Creation http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Golem_Creation
    Psammokinesis http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sand_Manipulation
    Personality: Quiet, kind, an atypical damsel in distress.

3. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

@Magick you are accepted and thank you for joining. Below are some questions that were asked in private that I figured would be good for other people to know as well:

I would need you to choose one form of that character, as it may become confusing later one. However, as long as you wait until they reach a new world, I would have no problem if the version changed so long as it is consistent throughout the current world. If you have many versions of the same character, please limit it around no more than 3. You don't need to fill out multiple forms, but please link to them all for me.

This is for characters that you may have played as that were not actually part of the main cast. Fill it out as you normally would and instead of linking to their form, link to the first post where they appear. If you have any additional information about them that you would like to add, please do so. Add anything from the layout of the original form that would be important for the players here to know.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  4. cstar stay away from my waifu

Username: cstar
    Name: Adam Graham Pike (And Semyaza because I'm lazy)
    Appearance: Adam // Semyaza
    Species: Human//Fallen Angel
    Special Powers: Something about powers of persuasion and cloud forming and stuff but that only pertains to Semyaza so if Adam doesn't have Semyaza inside him his powers don't happen.
    Personality: He is one of those kids who adults view as a good church boy, while in reality he is a troublemaker. He is always making a joke out of serious things and hates having to be at home with his family. He loves trying out new things, and whenever a huge hot topic issue going on, he often leads the protests. He had a habit of doing this as well, and even helped lead a strike at his old job, but adults still somehow view him as a saint. Also he has problems with girls and stuff.

Semyaza on the other hand was pretty chill, persuasive, and had a way with manipulation and charisma that at the very least got people to listen to them. Semyaza isn't fond of picking sides for the sake of it and prefers to do things for themselves rather than for a cause, even though they could pretty much lead one if they wanted to
    Link to Original Form: Adam // Semyaza Formal Intro
    Other: Depending on the event, it'd be great if I could have them split into two completely different beings but only if that's allowed

Name: Prism
    Appearance: here
    Species: Player
    Special Powers:
    -Reflection Manipulation-
    1. He uses the mirror to change and manipulate reflections, and can communicate to another through them.
    2. The ability to teleport through mirrors, can only do this if another reflective surface is present, but it is harder for them to teleport if the reflective surface isn't large.
    3. Can mildly alter someone's real appearance through the reflection.
    -Echos- Produce or modify an echo, so long as he head it spoken clearly or if the echo was clear enough.
    -Size Manipulation- Can change his size either extremely large or extremely small, but is limited to the size of a building for maximum, and the size of a flea for minimum.

-Mimicking Appearance- Can mimic and appearance for only a short amount of time before it slowly fades out into an imperfect copy. He can only replicate someone he has seen through mirrors and he can keep the appearance longer if he altered the person he is copying's appearance
    Personality: Prism is very quiet, but very busy. He is friendly enough to stop and help someone if they need it, but needs to keep moving to keep himself from getting bored. He also takes people's opinions to heart and is easily swayed to change to fit their needs if he can help it. If he talks, it is usually something extremely important, or if he is responding to someone he deems as authority to him.
    Original Roleplay: Reset
    Link to Original Form: here

Name: Lexi Coda
    Appearance: here is the banner because it's colored
    Special Powers: Has a trombone that is used to alter people's mood, usually to make people more mellow when they leave, though it can alter their mood in other ways.
    Personality: lazy, laidback, and sarcastic. But perhaps a little too sarcastic. Isn't one too take charge and isn't very reliable if someone wants something done quickly.
    Original Roleplay: Symphony
    Link to Original Form: first one

5. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

@cstar accepted.

6. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Eeeeeehhhhhh, why the hell not?
    As long as I can play multiple characters.

Username: mindstorm787
    Name: Darcy Tullepio
    Species: Metahuman/Enhancermorph
    Special Powers: Can reform any kind of metal into any weapon so as long as it retains its correct mass.
    Personality: Optimistic and arrogant in some aspects. Is smart by human standards, but is prone to rush his head in midst of things. Can be a klutz.
    Original Roleplay: Enhancermorphs

(This next one may be a bit OP.)

Special Powers: Dimensional Displacement and replacement; can will any object to vanish in a small pocket dimension, and will the objects to reappear.
    Of these objects, he uses a Binary Sword (Shown in the appearance image), a Binary Rifle, Two Variant Magnums. Among having simple hand-to-hand combat, his right arm is a mechanical impact launcher.
    Personality: Can switch from a delusional sarcastic mind of a reckless adult to a coldly factual killing machine. Though his human nor machine side conflict one another, Operator's train of thought and attitude is slightly unstable. Thankfully, his thoughts and sense of right and wrong is legitimate.

I edited the name for this next one because it would create conflict with the former.

Appearance: Black hair, brown eyes,
    Special Powers: Flash-Forward, Temporal Rewind, and Portal Creation. Is able to make a weapons of out of scrap or junk, so as long as he has the tools necessary.
    Personality: Selective mute. He is able to understand others very well, but acts like a lone wolf.

I hope I did this right...

7. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Sure, I'm down. Just gonna age up my character a little.

Username: Morrigan Aensland
    Name: Flora
    Special Powers: Magic, basically. Fire magic, water magic, lightning magic, etc. The basics.
    Personality: Cocky and slightly aggressive. Instead of being sweet and caring like before, she's evolved into a bit of a warrior with a much bigger fighting spirit. Despite that, she's traumatized from losing a friend deep down, and the trauma made her go mute. The fighting spirit is a facade so that those around her do not lose morale.
    Original Roleplay: KH SOS
    Link to Original Form: Baby Flora

8. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Username: TwilightBlader
    Name: Alistair Grey/Azrael
    Appearance: Alistair / Azrael
    Species: Fallen Angel
    Special Powers: Stuff involving summoning blades from his body, super human strength, death corrosion, spirit stuff and other things
    Personality: He is an ******* with a heart of gold

Name: Julius Menon
    Personality: Nice guy with a temper

Name: Magnus
    Species: Valen
    Special Powers:
    Power of the Stupid: This power is an immunity towards mental attacks, Magnus' short attention span and dim witted mind cannot comprehend the invasion of his mind and merely rejects it. It isn't to say that one cannot ever use mind powers against him however
    Overwhelming Emotion: Using emotions to power and strengthen one's body. With strong emotions one can make their body grow much more powerful and can even repair the body if the emotion is strong enough.
    Personality: TESTOSTERONE!
    Original Roleplay: RESET

9. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

@mindstorm787 the first character is accepted. The second one is going to need some work as I'm sure you've guessed since you acknowledged that it's rather OP. I'll need you to choose a human appear for him, as he will not always be a cyborg with a mechanical impact launcher for an arm. The third one is mostly fine. If you don't have an image, I'm going to need a little more detail for the appearance aside from black hair and brown eyes. I also just wanted to let you know that I'm not sure how much of those time traveling powers he will be able to use as that would drastically impact the course of the roleplay by even traveling a few minutes. Once that is taken care of, you are good to go. Thank you for joining.

@Morrigan Aensland accepted.
    @TwilightBlader accepted.

10. Aelin Best Waifu

Username: Aelin Fireheart
    Name: Tinarah
    Appearance: ~~
    Species: Angel
    Special Powers: Sedation, dream walking, memory manipulation, and healing
    Personality: Tinarah is quiet and scared. She fears more things than a normal person should. She doesn't judge people once she gets past her fear of them. As soon as they prove they can be trusted, she doesn't care what species they are. Tinarah is really peaceful and doesn't like fighting at all.
    Original Roleplay: Okay so the original rp she is from was Cross The Line, however both the thread and the ooc were deleted from khv. So I will link a character sheet for her from a different rp Sanar. However if it is okay the backstory and things I would be referring to would be out of Cross the Line.
    Link to Original Form: Here you go
    Bio:
    Tinarah couldn't remember how she got to earth and she didn't know her purpose for being there. She was an angel, living a perfect life in heaven... that was until she woke up one day to find herself on a place she had only heard stories of. Many angels had been sent to earth before but all with a purpose, either to protect someone or guild people, or with messages. Tinarah however had no idea why she had been sent to earth. She was given little in terms of information when she arrived. For some reason she knew an age that the humans would classify her as. She had a journal with her, and she had a general knowledge of what was safe to eat there. Besides that she knew nothing.

Tinarah spent months wandering the earth however she had troubles hiding her wings, thus getting her chased out of many towns by scared people. Tinarah then spent the next while hiding in the woods, scavenging for whatever food she could get her hands on and using her powers to heal woodland creatures. That was until one day when a creature began to track her. She was chased into a corner by a giant wolf creature who began to attack her. She blacked out from the attack, later waking up in a strange bed. She was saved by someone, and brought to a place called SHELTER. SHELTER was a place for magical creatures to hide out and stay safe from a world who would often judge and hurt them. However the attack wrecked Tinarah's wings, taking away her ability to fly, it also gave her memory loss. She had no knowledge of what happened before she woke up, only her journal to use to remind her what happened.

Tinarah stayed in the protection of SHELTER. After being attacked she was scared of going outside, as well as scared of most people. She didn't like the dark or being alone, but at the same time too many people made her uncomfortable. Tinarah began making herself useful the only way she could without leaving SHELTER, she began to heal anyone who was injured while trying to raise money for them or defend them. Tinarah never did know who saved her, no one would tell her, so she assumed it was the leader Xera or her right hand man Trevor, who happened to be a demon. Tinarah now hides within SHELTER, keeping to herself, not really working on getting over her fear of like everyone.

Name: Analise Fraiser
    Special Powers: N/A
    Personality: Analise is quiet and closed off. She doesn't trust anyone and for good reasons. She is short tempered and when she gets annoyed or scared can get very violet. She has severe social anxiety, as well as diagnosed with anger issues and mild depression.
    Original Roleplay: Come Little Children
    Link to Original Form: Here you are

Name: Isabella Maria Terros
    Special Powers: Mind reading, Psychic communications, Telepathic speaking, Illusion manipulation, Mind walking
    Personality: Bella is supper hyper and upbeat. She can be serious but chooses not to. She is a super fast worker because of her photographic memory. If she is allowed she will have music playing as she sings and dances around the lab.
    Original Roleplay: Synced
    Link to Original Form: Here ya err

Name: Cierra Escravo
    Species: Luster (pretty much a human with powers)
    Special Powers: She can bring her body up to searing temperatures as well as the chains that she wears. She also has telekinesis.
    Personality: Cierra has very little sense of right and wrong due to her past. She isn't able to think for herself very well either, instead willingly follows every order of the person who rescued her from a prison a couple years before. She is also very quiet, doesn't like speaking ever.
    Link to Original Form: I am out of ways to say here you go.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  11. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Name: Harbonnah [Bonnie]
    Appearance:
    Species: Fallen Dark Angel
    Special Powers:
    Basic Angel/Dark Angel Powers: Flying Teleporting Telepathy
    Character Specific: Annihilation/Destruction​
    Personality: Snarky Flirtatious Obsessed with Adam Pike Likes to Watch Things Fall Apart Finds Humor in Inappropriate Situations
    Original Roleplay: The Fallen Rise of the Nephilim
    Link to Original Form: Fallen RotN
    Other: Her story line will be Post-Fallen and Pre-RotN

Name: Renée Weadler
    Appearance:
    Special Powers: She has a magical paintbrush that brings art to life.
    Personality: ADD OCD Obsessed with her Senpais Adventurous Playful Positive Stalker A bit Narcissistic
    Original Roleplay: Brush Strokes
    Link to Original Form:

Name: Roslind Dyle
    Appearance:
    Special Powers: Charisma
    Personality: Dry Not Easily Amused Spent more than half her life in the temples so not the best when it comes to talking to people, however, she seems to have a natural charm to her that will make most everyone listen. Devout to the gods Conservative Straight Forward
    Original Roleplay: Myamar
    Link to Original Form:

12. Glen Returned from the dead

Username: Glen
    Name: Shane Ware
    Special Powers: Telepathy
    Basic - Psychic Communication, Mind Reading, Telempathy, Telepathic Speaking
    Advanced - Memory Reading, Psychic Shield, Pushing, Psionic Inundation
    Master: Darkside View

All of these can be found on the superpower wiki
    Personality: Loyal, quiet, tends to look out for himself. Is able to put on an act of confidence and make it quite convincing.
    Link to Original Form: TAKE IT

Username: Glen
    Name: Lucas Daniel Beaumont
    Special Powers: Telekinetic Push/Pull, however it is currently undiscovered.
    While they aren't special powers, I am going to list a couple of things that are somewhat important.
    Special Gadgets: Has a small chip that was placed inside on the inside of his skull that prevents any form of telepathy being used directly on him. Note that this does not stop abilities that don't directly affect him (for example, if someone used an illusion so that EVERYONE saw them as something else, he would see them as that something else just like the others affected, but if someone was directly making him see someone as something, it would not work). This is achieved by speeding up his brain's processing of things and heightening its activity, allowing him to focus even whilst being manipulated by telepathy, though it does completely nullify mind reading.
    Strengths/Abilities: Has a high IQ, high enough that he could easily pose as a scientist if he so chose. Also is very good at hand to hand combat, and is pretty good at telling when someone is lying to him.
    Personality: Serious, sarcastic to an extent, tactical, and likes to think things through a lot. Has a menacing side to him, which he will only show when he is prepared to do anything to get what he wants. Absolutely despises those with powers.
    Link to Original Form: NO YOU CAN'T HAVE IT
    Other because I feel like this will help: When he gets very annoyed, this is the kind of thing he does.

Username: It's still Glen, hasn't changed
    Name: Christie Yoshiro
    Special Powers: Telekinesis
    BASIC: Levitation, Telekinetic pull/push, Binding, Psionic Strength.
    ADVANCED: Object manipulation, Telekinetic Flight
    Personality: Optimistic yet can be very mature if needed. Naturally energetic and jumpy, a fun-loving girl.
    Link to Original Form: What's in it for me?

Username: ITS SHU NOW AHAHAHAHA....Glen
    Name: Sven
    Species: Lustor
    Special Powers:
    Primary Power*: Bloodbone - By sacrificing some of his own blood, Sven has the ability to generate extra bones outside of his body. For example, he could cause a giant bone to grow out of his forearm, causing a giant spike to be there, but this ability does drain his blood incredibly fast at first. The more bones generated, the more blood is consumed, and the closer he comes to death. He can cause these to simply drop off of himself, but this costs more blood to do so.
    Inherited Power*: Regeneration - Sven's body regenerates much better than most others, and his gets blood back much faster than others.
    -limit - Is unable to do this in combat (adrenaline rush)
    Personality: Aggressive, protective of Cierra, quick to act, subtlety is certainly not his strong suit, can be quite blunt at times.
    Link to Original Form: .

13. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Username: Iskandar
    Name: Rilia Brien
    Appearance: Had to pick a new picture
    Special Powers: Healing small injuries (I'm not going to include the invisible arrows, since it seems a little OP)
    Personality:
    Original Roleplay: LoD/Clashing Swords
    Link to Original Form: Meep

Name: Acele
    Special Powers: Doesn't know if it counts as "special power", but good at all skills thievery
    Personality:
    Original Roleplay: Orbs of LIfe
    Link to Original Form: Skidoosh

14. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

@Glen and @Iskandar are accepted. @Aelin FireHeart will be added once done editing post. Aqua, if you want to join the skype group you can add me: n-a-o-m-i- If not, all important information will be posted here at all times.

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

Username: Moksha
    Name: Alex Rhodes
    Special Powers: Does the inability to talk to girls without stuttering count?
    Personality: A very quiet person who tries talking to other people, but ends up chickening out halfway through

Name: Zephyr Siegend
    Special Powers:

• Blue Flame Armament – Clarent: Using his control over blue flames, Zephyr is project an illusionary blade that appears to look similar to legendary weapon Clarent and wield it.
    • Blue Flame Armament – Balmung: Using his control over blue flames, Zephyr is project an illusionary blade that appears to look similar to legendary weapon Balmug and wield it.
    • Spirit Summoning – Byakko: Due to his training with his teacher, Zephyr discovered that he could summon the spirits of legendary creatures (after taming them in some way). By summoning Byakko, he gains a white tiger coated in lightning as a ally during fights.
    • Spirit Summoning – Kamaitachi: Unlike Byakko, Kamaitachi doesn't physically appear when summoned. Instead he places a barrier of wind around Zephyr that he's able to command.
    Personality: Overall he's a pretty chill person. Unless you get on his nerves or surprise him.
    Original Roleplay:
    Light vs. Darkness: The Hero's Return, least that's where the form is from, his powers come from a different rp after some changes were made.

Name: Ken Halzer
    Special Powers: Telekinetic Bullets, Telekinetic Grip, Telekinetic Pull/Push, Binding, Telekinetic Blast, Transmutation
    Personality: Ken is a pretty cheerful man. Despite everything that he'd been put through he can still easily put a smile on his face. He'll still get annoyed with people every now and then, but that's a pretty rare thing that someone would actually notice that he's annoyed.
    Original Roleplay: Synched

16. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

17. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Oh boy. Here we goooo...

Name: Alexandra "Lexi" Brians
    Appearance: Lexi
    Special Powers: None.
    Personality: Fairly quiet around strangers, but a really obnoxious and silly girl around her friends or people she feels comfortable around. Her jokes and sense of humor are also rather dark and morbid.

Name: Sarah Anna-Marie Coleman
    Appearance: Sarah
    Personality: Manipulative and abusive. Likes leading people into humiliating situations but makes sure no one will be physically harmed (can't have a criminal record, can we?) Likes making new friends but doesn't prioritize them.

Name: Natalie "Nat" Williams
    Appearance: Nat
    Personality: Reserved but reckless if left unchaperoned. Also very curious, but not intrusively so. Tends to flirt quite a bit, but it's just for the laughs.

18. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

19. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Edited my earlier stuff..Here goes.

Among having simple hand-to-hand combat, his right arm is a mechanical impact launcher.

Appearance: Black hair, brown eyes, very slim. Average height for his age. Wears a black trenchcoat, with a white shirt, khakis, and a red headband. Has Two corresponding clock gear tattoos over his left upper shoulder blade.

20. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

@mindstorm787 all are accepted and added.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.