O.C. All Stars

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Hyuge ✧, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]

Tee-hee-hee. I'm the mischiveous fairy Shuka, and you are all here to do my bidding. Why, you ask? I'm bored of course. I've brought you all here to entertain me! Once I have been cured of my boredom, I'll send you all back to where you came from. Don't worry, you won't remember a thing. You can just pretend you're dreaming. I have no intentions of harming you, but I can't speak for everyone else. I just want to see what happens when I bring together a bunch of people from different worlds that should never have met. Doesn't that sound like fun to you? As long as you play along, things should return to normal quickly. So what do you say? It's just like changing the channel. Each one has a show that is something new, exciting, and completely different than the last!

OC All Stars stands for Original Characters All Star Edition: Crossover. In other words, it is a roleplay where the entire cast is made up of original characters from past roleplays. It can be any genre, species, or gender, so long as they were an original character. If you participated in a Kingdom Hearts roleplay and made your own original Nobody or Keyblade Master, then they qualify. If it was a character from an Original RP, then they automatically qualify. Pick any of your favorite original characters to play as and bring them back to life in a new way. It doesn't matter if the roleplay is ongoing or ended, if the character is alive or dead, or if you just decided you no longer wanted to use that character and they were wrote off. Now is your chance to play them again! If that sounds like fun to you, then we will be happy to have you here in the Thunder Do-- just kidding, but seriously, please join. ^_^

[​IMG]

Kuu-kuu-kuu. Welcome to the first channel. It's a neat little slice of life program about school. I thought I would start things off easy for you. That Annihilation Angel chick will be your teacher and everyone else will be a student. Don't worry, the rest of the people in this world will see you as students even if you are too old to be in school. There's a nice and large apartment building across the street for you all to live in. The keys are in your desks. Good luck trying to use magic here, you'll come to learn that there is none. As soon as you figure out what needs to be done here, it will be time to change the channel. Kuu-kuu-kuu. Remember, just because I said i would start things off easy, doesn't mean you'll get out of here quickly. Enjoy yourselves, because the more fun you have, the more fun I have. Hee-hee.

With that, the dreamlike voice disappeared; only to be replaced by the loud ringing of a school bell. Bodies slammed upright with groggy, confused facial expressions. What was going on? You remembered falling asleep and hearing some strange voice in your dream, only to wake up sitting at a desk, surrounded by mostly unfamiliar faces. Confused, you looked around and noticed that some of the people were not only unfamiliar, but wore strange clothes. Your hand brushed against something cold and metal in the desk, pulling it out to see the aforementioned key that the strange voice spoke of. Where were you and who were these people?

2. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    The loud ringing of a bell jolted Harbonnah awake. Funny, she couldn't remember having fallen asleep. The last thing she remembered was being in Heaven. Her eyelids opened and closed as she blinked, taking in the light. This wasn't the same warm glowing light that filled the heavens; it was dull and fluorescent, with a touch of natural lighting. Harbonnah opened her eyes and took in her surroundings. It was a classroom, much like the one where she first found Adam. She missed Adam. Harbonnah had not seen him since the battle at the Gates. It already felt like ages had gone by since there. Would she ever find the time to be with Adam aga -- Adam! Pale blue eyes locked onto the familiar blond figure sitting a few rows in front of her.

Now that she realized it, the classroom was filled with people; some of them she even recognized. Neither the familiar nor unfamiliar faces mattered at that moment. The only thing in her field of vision was the 18-year-old boy sitting at a desk in a daze. Adam! Bonnie called out his name. It felt strange to say it out loud. During her time back in Heaven, she kept her thoughts of Adam to herself. Falling in love with humans was forbidden, after all. She couldn't risk being banned a second, she was still under probation.

Harbonnah stood abruptly, the chair sliding noisily back behind her. She meant to fly over the desk, but stumbled awkwardly, much to her confusion. Bonnie craned her neck to see that she was lacking wings and attempted to make the glamoure on them fade. Nothing happened. She reached behind her back to feel where they should have been, even masked, only to find nothing. There were no wings. Where did her wings go? Not again, she panicked. Her silvery-gray hair bounced on her shoulders as she continued to pat behind her back. She couldn't be banned already. She had no memory of it. Panic sparked in her eyes and the faint memory of a voice drifted through her mind. Good luck trying to use magic here, you'll come to learn that there is none. No magic?

She thrust her arms forward attempting to summon the Mist to no avail. What happened to her powers? Harbonnah ran around her desk and threw herself into Adam's arms. Adam, there's something wrong. I can't use my powers. My wings are gone. She buried her face into his chest and clung onto him tightly. Being without her powers made her feel so very naked.

3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Analise didn't remember falling asleep, but the fact she did didn't come as a huge surprise. It was rather easy to get bored and doze off when you are stuck in a mental hospital. An alarm made her jump but not enough to rush waking up and opening her eyes just yet. It was probably just another patient trying to escape. She had heard a similar alarm sound many time when she tried to escape, each time unsuccessful. However Analise soon realized the sound was different, it rung once and for a short amount of time, not for long periods like the other one. And she didn't hear the slamming of room doors as all the patients got locked in. Due to this strange phenomenon Analise slowly opened her eyes to see the world around her.

This was not her room at the hospital, nor was it her room at her fathers house. She was not sitting at the small basic white desk in her room at the hospital, instead at a slightly larger brown desk in a large room full of people. She was not alone, there were people here, lots of them, and none of which she recognized. Soon the teens hands began to shake. How did she get here? Was this her nurse trying to play a trick on her? No they wouldn't be that stupid. How did she get here? Analise remembered hearing a voice in her dreams but passed it off as nothing, the other crazies rubbing off on her. Panic filled Analise as she looked around. So many people, too many people. She averted her eyes, keeping them looking at her lap as she clasped her hands together trying to keep them from shaking, to no avail. Her breathing quickened as her heart raced. She had to get out of here. She had to find a place alone.

[​IMG]
    A bell rung and Cierra jerked awake in wide eyed fear. The sound made her think she was back at the Warden's prison, however after a quick glance of the room she concluded that was not the case. This was not a confined cell but an open space with lots of people. What was going on here? She couldn't remember falling asleep so to wake up in a place like this was strange. However there was one comfort, Sven was also there. Cierra stood up from her desk and walked over to Sven, bowing in front of him before waiting for an explanation of what was going on. She didn't like to talk but she assumed that he would get what she was asking by standing there. He had probably planned the entire thing. It had to be all planned out. This place didn't look like their home, but perhaps they went far, far away from their home, to a new land. It was possible she had just slept through the trip. Or at least that was what Cierra was hoping for. Her mind was working furiously to make sense of a situation that made no sense to her. But at least Sven was there, he could answer everything, she was sure of it. He was her master, he must have known.
    [​IMG]
    Where was she? This was not heaven, nor was it SHELTER. Things were different here. The young angel girl Tinarah had awoken to the sound of a bell only to find herself sitting at a desk in a strange place. The girl slowly took in her surroundings, people going to greet each other, while others looked just as nervous as she did, if not more. Tinarah could feel an emptiness inside of her, like something was missing. She thought through the words in her dream to find that the thing that was missing, why she felt empty, was her powers. She didn't have any of her magic. This thought scared Tinarah, it was the only thing that made her worth anything to anyone. The young girl went to wrap her wings around her like she often did when she was frightened, only to find those two were gone.

"What is going on? Where are my wings? I am scared." The girl whimpered as she brought her feet up on her chair and her knees close to her chest. Was this another form of punishment? Did she do something wrong when she was in heaven so God kicked her out and sent her to a place she nearly died, and when she didn't die there and made a new life, he moved her again? She couldn't understand why all this was happening to her. All she had to cling onto at this time were the words in her dream. Now that she thought of them more she remembered something about apartments and a key. She reached into her desk and pulled out a key, simply looking at it and the numbers written on it. Tinarah couldn't help but wonder if she would have to share an apartment with someone or if she would have one to herself. Both idea's scared her to be honest, like many things.

Tinarah scanned the room for any sign of a familiar face. Trevor, or Xera, or Sebastian, anyone from SHELTER really, however she had no luck. Not a single familiar face was among the many other people sitting in desks in the room. She was alone yet around so many others. She was uncertain of what was going on here. Everything was so new and uncertain to Tinarah, she didn't know what to do with herself, so she just studied the key in her hand more, at least it was something to occupy her mind for now.

[​IMG]
    Isabella jolted awake and the first thing she did instead of being concerned about her new surroundings was look for coffee. "Awwww why don't they have coffee here?" Isabella complained as she ran around the room looking in every cupboard for a coffee maker. "Where even is here anyways?" She pondered after a while of looking. "Oh what does it matter. Look at all these amazing new subjects! This will be so much fun. Group experiments, I have never got to do those before!" Isabella said excitedly as she looked around the room pondering what sort of experiments she might do. Then her eyes fell on Lucas. "Lukey! Did you do this for me cause I asked for test subjects? You are so sweet. I am going to have so much fun! You are going to help me right?" Isabella let out a bit of an evil laugh after.

The young woman found herself standing at the front of the room after her frantic search for coffee, so she thought it was time to introduce herself to what she thought were her subjects before she started planning her experiments in full.
    "Hello everyone! I am Bella the Awesome, Professor of Fun!" As she spoke she attempted to make an illusion of confetti exploding everywhere to find it didn't work. "Huh, that is strange." She mumbled to herself. "I guess I will have to look into that later." She then went back to addressing the rest of the students. "We are going to have a lot of fun for the next while. Trust me, it is always fun when I am around. That is why I am called the professor of fun after all." Isabella stated, not letting on about the experiments just yet. She didn't want to scare them off after all, not this soon.

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

banner 1.png
    Rilia was fast asleep on her desk when the bell run and she panicked, falling backwards in her chair. She wasn't sure what was going on. The last thing she remembered, she had gone to bed in her home, ready to go on a journey the next day for the war effort. The next thing she knew there was a loud sound that she'd never heard before. Getting up off the floor, Rilia noticed was how many people were around her. It seemed like they were all just kids, from the looks of it, most of them just a few years younger than herself. Then she noticed a window and noticed that she herself looked younger. Rilia was confused at what was going on, and panicking slightly too.

As she noticed her own reflection in the glass, she also noticed she was looking through to another world. There were buildings all over, and it seemed like people were walking all over outside. Rilia was only used to her small village town in the country, and wondered how there was a giant town this big with no one knowing about it. Trying to figure out what was going on, she rummaged around the desk in front of her, finding a small metal key. She wondered why there was a key there, and figured it'd be best to leave it be just in case.

Some of the other people seemed to know each other, while others kept to themselves, and more looked around, seemingly looking for someone they might know. Rilia didn't recognize anyone that was there, and figured it would be best to ask someone else what was going on, if they knew at all.

Banner 2-2.png
    Acele dreamt about stealing treasure from the most corrupt man in the world, and how she would use that money to help those that actually deserved money. Just as she was getting to the good parts of the dream, a loud sound woke her up. She didn't recognize the sound, but it high-pitched and very annoying. At least it went away quickly, but that didn't stop it from rupturing her ear drums. Acele knocked her head a few times, trying to make the ringing stop, and her eyes widened at the scene that was before her.

Acele had somehow wound up in a room with a bunch of other kids, all of whom were strangers to her. She had no idea how she managed to get there, since the last thing she remembered was being at a large mansion with a bunch of other people. That's not to say she knew them either. Acele apparently had bad luck when it came to coming and going from places indiscriminately without her choice. She checked to make sure everything was on her, but her dagger seemed to be missing. Well, now she knew what the first thing she was going to do was: find her dagger or a new one. That dagger symbolized her as a person, and served as a reminder of who she was. It felt wrong not having a dagger on her.

While looking around to see where she was, she noticed something glimmer in the desk in front of her. She grabbed it, hoping it was money. To her dissatisfaction, it was only a key. Well, maybe it belong to a locked trunk or something with lots of valuables. Now Acele had to figure out what was going on, and find out how to get back where she was. if that was even possible.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  5. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

"Oi, will you pipe down there bitch? Nobody cares about your damn fun"

His voice was grumbled and muffled, yet still quite clear enough to hear. His head was pounding for some reason and for the hell of it he just couldn't remember what the hell he was doing before he got swooped in here. Just who the hell was causing all this, yes he had gotten into ridiculous shenanigans before, but this was another level! He was now some sort of pawn for entertainment...now where the hell did he hear that from? Regardless he was pissed and his head was still resting on the desk his long hair sprawled on the desk with a groan. "God I hate my life sometimes..." Julius said.

"Now now Julius, mind you manners..."

Just hearing the familiar voice immediately caused Julius to perk up his head from the desk. "That voice?!" Julius said immediately looking to his side. Sitting on the desk was a crimson haired man, legs resting on top of his desk as a smirk rested upon his face. Alistair Grey merely stared over at Julius and closed his eyes with a bright grin. "Long time no see, Julius" Alistair said.

"YOU!" Julius yelled as he jumped out of his seat and pointed at Alistair

"ME!" Allistair said happily pointing at himself

"What the hell are you doing here?" Julius said.

"Your guess is as good as mine...But I did miss those over-exaggerations of yours Julius" Alistair said with a smirk

"Tsk course you would...you piss me off any time you get the chance" Julius grumbled as he took his seat, sitting next to the silver haired kid who was resting his head on the table with a groan. Joining the kid, Julius rested his head on the desk once more and returned to groaning.

Alistair let out a chuckle and turned his attention to the front. It was quite interesting phenomenon that was going on at the moment. All he remembered was being an old geezer and now here he was, back in his youthful body with his other eye in tact as well! This was going to be fun that is for sure. "Well well well, looks like the lovebirds are here as well" Alistair said

6. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    The occupants of the classroom started to become more active, but Bonnie just continued to cling to Adam. She had spent too long in Heaven without him, but after being stabbed in the neck she had become wary of visiting Earth too often. Even if the annoying bastard that had done it was now dead. Speaking of annoying bastards, there was some puny human girl attempting to command everyone's attention. Bonnie lifted her head to look at the girl that was speaking. Please. As if some mere human had the power to strip her of her wings and take her magic. Harbonnah rolled her eyes.

Well, well, well; looks like the lovebirds are here as well. She recognized that cocky annoying voice almost immediately.

Harbonnah pulled away from Adam's chest, but remained wrapped around his arm. Her eyes squeezed shut and she stuck her tongue out at Alistair Grey in annoyance. You know, I never really liked you. she snapped at him. She never understood what Lu saw -- or didn't see -- in him. Bonnie turned away from the Angel of Death to search for any more familiar faces. Whoever did bring them here, brought a lot of unfamiliar faces. However, there were two more that she did recognize. Semyaza, who had last been taking residence within Adam, and that little Joslyn girl that Lucifer had made so much fuss over. Harbonnah ran her fingers through her long hair and pursed her lips. Alistair, Adam, Semyaza, Joslyn, and myself. This isn't Heaven's magic and the Morning Star's minions could never pull something like this off, so where are we? she asked to no one in particular.

You, she pointed to the man that had told the young human girl to shut up and was talking to Alistair a moment before, you're acquainted with Azrael's host? she asked, eyebrow raised.

7. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Veera screamed as she shot upright, slamming against the cold hard surface of the desk. She grabbed her shoulder, moaning for a second before blinking, looking up. She wasn't falling back into sand, about to be stabbed. It appeared she was no longer in the strange game that had dropped her onto an island, but neither was she at home, or at her job. She was in a classroom. But this didn't look like any classroom she had ever been in for class lecture. She hunched over, biting her lip to stifle the groan that nearly passed her lips as her shoulder throbbed once more. The last thing she remembered, she had been about to die, a knife sliding in through the soft skin of her chest. Had that been a dream? Her hand clenched the surface of the desk, closing around a small cold object. She stared down at the key in surprise, dread filling her. Was this another sick game?

[​IMG]
    Ana left her head pressed down on the desk. She had already heard someone exclaim that there was no magic, and as her hair pooled around her face, she felt her chest tighten. What was this strange dream? She obviously had tested one of her spells for herself, to no avail. She was literally helpless without her magic, and now she was regretting not taking that handsome swordsman up on learning how to fight. She opened her eyes and stared at the key in front of her, the small metallic object only bringing curiosity and fear into her heart. If this was not a dream, but a curse, how could she lift it? She had never aspired to be more then a simple sorceress, and while she didn't appreciate a peasant life as much as she should, she now wished that she could have. These strange clothes tugged at her body, and she sat up, her eyes cold as she stared about the room. None appeared familiar to her, and it darkened her thoughts a little more.

[​IMG]

Tessa had the key clenched tightly in her hand. She hoped they didn't have to try and use cooperation to find the right one or something. She grimaced, rolling her shoulders before staring straight ahead, determined. If it came down to it, she would pummel every last one of these saps until she got the right one and got out. She needed to get back to the Tower, to the money and the knowledge and finding her father....She slammed her hand down on her own desk, cracking the surface with one gloved fist. "Goddammit!" She swore, gritting her teeth in anger. She had been close, so close.......

8. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Lucas awoke lazily in a foreign environment. He didn't recognize the area he was in, and from what he could tell it was a very populated area. Anyone with half a brain could see that, anyway. Standing up and getting out of the seat he was in, he quickly checked himself for his personal belongings. He still had his gun, still had his knife, he had this strange key that he had found inside the desk, and he could feel the chip wired up in his brain working. So his crucial things were with him, it wasn't entirely bad. There was one thing that was with him though, one thing he probably could've done without. Isabella was there, asking him about experiments. "I assure you, Miss Terros, I had nothing to do with this" he stated. He followed the girl as she went looking for her coffee and then...made an announcement..about...how her title was....gods, this was going to be a long day.

"Miss Terros, the best course of action would be to find out who has put us here and why. My brain suggests that something could've been drugged, or perhaps kidnapped somehow, or something else entirely. Maybe someone used their telepathy on you, or found a way past my own defences. There are plenty of possibilities, and I suggest ruling out any that we can. So, a little focus, if you please" Lukey advised. Yup, this was going to be a very long day.

[​IMG]
    The moment the angelic voice inside Christie's head vanished, questions began filling it. How had she gotten there? Why had she been put there? Was Colton alright? She began panicking a little bit, but forced herself to relax quickly. School. The angelic voice had said it was a school. That was fine, it was just like the academy. She taught people how to use their powers, how hard could an academic school be? Grabbing the key that she had found inside the desk the girl was sitting at, Christie got up and left the room, heading towards the place the voice had mentioned in the hopes she would be able to find a place to sit down and think.

[​IMG]
    Waking up with a jolt, Shane panicked. He was in high school. Oh god the memories. Flushed down toilets, shoved into lockers, forced to do horrible, unspeakable things before his telepathy had emerged. Wait, these people didn't look like school students. That was really strange. He looked at the key that he held in his hand. This situation was very confusing indeed. He'd been on his way to visit Lyle Strain..the man that could help him control his powers a bit better. He didn't want another incident like the mass slaughter a year ago. But when he'd found the place, he'd wound up here. In school. The situation getting more confusing, Shane decided to take the easy way out. If someone else knew what was going on, he was about to find out. Reaching out to the male in front of him, he began trying to read their mind. However, he found that he couldn't. That was strange, of all his powers simple mind reading had to be the one he was most practiced in. Pushing a little harder, he still got no results. Just what was going on?

[​IMG]
    Sven, like everybody else, woke up at some desk thing in front of him. What the hell was this? Where the hell was this? As his eyes scanned the area around, he became astutely aware of the clothing and appearances of people around. This wasn't normal, and given the amount of things he was used to, something not being normal was a pretty bi- was that a hamster on top of the desk before him? It had an air of confidence around it, which was really weird. He needed something normal, or something that was normal to him. Thankfully, Cierra was in front of him. He was about to ask her what was going on, before a realization crept into his mind: These people were all humans.

Maybe it was a stupid idea, but he would have to kill them all. Except the hamster. The hamster was okay. Leaping out of his chair he thrust his arm forward as the bones in his body began expanding and additional bones appeared on the exterior of his arm, forming a bony drill that shot straight into the female in the desk to his right, impaling her and slaying her instantly.

At least, that's what he would've liked to happen.

What really happened was he thrust his arm forward towards the girl, only for nothing to happen. Not even the smallest bone appearing, nothing at all. It was like he had no powers at all, as though his Lustor heritage wasn't a thing. It was exactly like it'd been before his brother had died, before his powers had truly awoken. But his brother was dead, and his powers had awoken, so why weren't they working now? Taking a seat back at the desk once again, he looked straight at Cierra. "Do you have your powers, Cierra?" he asked.

9. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Adam's waking up had been slow, and then suddenly he had a Bonnie to the chest. That threw him off, mainly because he didn't expect to see Bonnie out of all people... or angels... or... where even was he? Adam heard voices but he was trying to process what was going on. When he processed he was in a school room he was even more confused. Adam listened to the interactions before snapping his fingers to try and do the cloud forming before he heard a voice say, "It's not going to work, kiddo."

Adam looked over and saw Semyaza who was looking like they might as well have been a student. They looked at everyone, listening in and they continued saying to Adam,
    "And even if it did work, I am not currently... well... in you... isn't that strange. I can see Azazel and Azrael's hosts and not them...."

The last thing Adam remembered was demon hunting with Brandon and Min. He'd been at least not as mopey and whiny in the late but the fact of the matter was he was not in the middle of a repairing United Kingdom or Australia. Adam looked at Bonnie for quiet a bit of time before Semyaza looked at Bonnie.

"Alright then. Teacher teacher what are we learning today?"
    "Um... what are you talking about Semyaza?"
    "Didn't you hear the voice? They said Annihilation Angel was the teacher and Harbonah is the one. Unless someone else here is supposed to lead or something." Semyaza replied kicking their feet up on the desk lazily Adam gave her a look, "Damn, if only we had someone who specialized in being a natural born leader. Perhaps one known for running an infamous rebellion?"
    "Nah. That'd be too easy and not what the voice wanted."

[​IMG]

Lexi was still asleep in her desk groggily waking up and looking around. She heard people talking and it didn't interest her. As far as she was aware she was supposed to be in some sort of school like this right now. It all came with the school routine anyway. But when she started hearing people talk about magic she opened her eyes a little more and looked around. She sure as hell had no idea what these people were talking about with their powers.

Lexi yawned and listened in on a couple people's conversations and was bored again. She reached behind her back for her trombone. A natural reaction for her. In her world it was natural for people to spontaneously play her instrument. So she started setting it up and brought it to her lips. She was in the back of the room so her playing wasn't exactly disturbing anyone since she was playing quietly.

10. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Roslind Dyle sat in her chair with a vacant look in her pale blue eyes. Her cloak was pulled tightly against her body and her hands trembled. This wasn't the woods. She'd seen some strange magic, but not like this. This sort of sorcery was not something that could be produced in Myamar. The sell-sword did not appear to be here and everyone in the room was dressed peculiarly. The way they talked also had a strangeness to it, but not nearly as much as the items in the room. There were some sort of magic lights on the ceilings that did not require flames, a strange painted wall had writing on it in a language she was unfamiliar with, the writing desks were made out of metal, and their were an awful lot of books for a room that did not appear to be a library.

Her mind couldn't seem to catch up with it all. Unlike some of the others, she had no companion. The sell-sword wouldn't be so bad right now. At least then she wouldn't feel so alienated. Roslind tried to open her mouth to speak, but she couldn't find the words. Words were her power. As a priestess she had all the same basic healing skills that everyone else had, but her words were different. If she commanded someone to do something, it was almost impossible for them to refuse. She wanted to demand that they explain what was going on, that they tell her what kind of sorcery could do this, but she couldn't find the words. Roslind reached for her throat and started to panic. She couldn't breathe. She clawed at the collar of blouse and began hyperventilating. Roslind shook in her chair, pale blue eyes bouncing from face to face. This was too much. She had to deliver the letter to the King's Court before it was too late. The monsters of the North Forest would be attacking soon.

Why couldn't she find her words??

[​IMG]

11. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Joslyn Taylor Jones
    (I don't got a fancy banner like the rest of y'all, so this'll have to do for now)

The sound of a ringing school bell woke Joslyn from her slumber. Sluggishly, she lifted her head from the desk she was sitting at. Long strands of silver hair went all over the place. Drool stuck strands of hair to her face as she looked around with half open eyes. A groggy groan escaped her as she slowly took in her surroundings. Whe- Where am I? Among the haze of random, fuzzy thoughts, that was the first coherent thought to come to her mind. She didn't recognize where she was at all. I could've sworn I was... somewhere not here...

Last I checked, we were in Hell. Azazel's distinct voice cut through the murky thoughts. Still, any place is better than there, even if I don't know where we are.

"Oh," the girl said out loud. "Right, we got caught..." Her voice trailed off at the end, trying to process what was going on.

Hmm, looking around, and judging from the bell that rang, it seems like you're in school.

"School?" she answered out loud again. "I've always wanted to go, but, since I was stuck in a mental hospital, I never had the chance..."

I know that all too well. Again, I'm sorry for that. The girl fell silent as she stared at the blank surface of her desk, saddened by how the angel had apologized again for what she really had no control over. So, umm...

"What is it?"

Are you gonna fix the way you look, honey? There are other people around, you know. Immediately, the girl took another look around, this time, her vision much clearer than when she first woke up. Her pale white cheeks turned bright red as she realized that her hair was a mess and drool was all over her cheek. She quickly tried to brush her hair back into place and wipe the drool from her face.

Oh no! Oh no no no no no, how many people do you think saw me like that? Ohhh geez... She wanted to hide, but there was no place around her to hide behind.

I'm sure a lot of people saw, not that it would matter anyways, since they're all a bunch of useless fucks anyways A demonic voice cut in.

Zip it, Camilla. Why are you even in here in the first place? I thought you got a separate body. Azazel had little tolerance for when she started to speak so negatively to Joslyn.

That's a really good question. I thought I was finally rid of this little bitch, but I guess I'm forced back into her whenever she isn't in Hell. Your guess is as good as mine, 'your highness'. Camilla answered sarcastically.

Oh good, I get to hear your bitching and moaning aaaaaaallllllllll over again. Just peeeeerrrrrrfect~... Another familiar demonic voice commented.

What was that, you hunk of shit!?

You heard exactly what I said, you whoooooooorrrrreeeeeeeeee~!

Don't get smart with me, dick for brains!

As if you had any brains to begin with, you dumbaaaaaasssssss~!

Do you wanna start something, you monster reject!?

Bring it, sluuuuuut~!

Oh, you're on, you ugly motherfucker!

Alright, that's enough you two. You're stressing out Joslyn. Joslyn had lowered her head back onto the desk again. The bickering had started to give her a headache. It had been a while since she had to deal with the constant fighting in her head.

Tch, you're getting off light, you eyeless wanker.

Oh, I'm so scaaaaaarrrrreeeeeed~

I said stop. Now. The angelic voice grew more commanding as she ordered the demons to stop their quarreling.

"Thanks, Azazel..." The silver-haired girl said exasperatedly. "I'm not sure how much more of that I could've taken."

Don't worry, honey. I'll make sure they don't get too out of hand. Anyways, we should see if there are any familiar faces around here.

"Right," she answered quietly. She sat back up and scanned the classroom she now found herself in. There were many unfamiliar faces in the room. A few of them she did recognize, however, like Adam and Mr. Grey. "Hmm, I wonder what's going on?" She had to ponder out loud. None of this was making any sense. Her sense of wonder had begun to stir as she thought about what in the world was going on. She looked around her desk and found a key inside of it. "What's this?" It was marked with the numbers "103" on it.

Hmm, maybe it's an apartment key? It would make sense for a school to have a living area nearby for students.

"Really? I guess that makes sense." The girl admired the key as she held it in her hand.

12. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Alistair raised an eyebrow and began to blink once before he suddenly began to laugh at the sudden greeting the angel of annihilation had gifted him. "Ah, love you too Bonbon" Alistair said with a wink before glancing over at Julius as he was called by Bonnie.

In response, Julius rose his head up and stared forward at the silver haired woman calling out to him a bit perplexed as to what the hell she was calling out to him about. "Wh-wha?" Julius muttered utterly confused at what she was saying to him. "Azrael? As in the angel of death? how-" Julius began to say but immediately paused the moment he noticed Alistair pointing at himself. "...Are you that narcissistic that you'd call yourself the angel of death...." Julius muttered quietly before closing his eyes and scratched the back of his head. "hmm yeah, he is a buddy of mine I met during a special event....punched him right in the face and we became buds after that and-" Julius began to speak but paused once more the moment he heard the sound of really loud sobbing. Glancing over his shoulder, both him and Alistair stared over at a gigantic muscular man in sunglasses was sobbing his heart out. Compared to the size of the desk and chair he sat in he was definitely far too big for them, like a pro wrestler sitting in a kindergarten class.

"th-that story....SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FREINDSHIP! FISTS COLLIDING INTO ANOTHER'S FACE! THE DEEP CONNECTION OF BROTHER IN A ETERNAL BOND OF MANLINESS! TRULY A TALE WORTH OF TESTOSTEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!" The gigantic male named Magnus yelled. HIs body tensed and flexed his manly muscles, the sheer action causing the desk, chair and tears to be flung about as he continued to wail and mighty cry.

13. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    Renée was thoroughly enjoying the show. Everyone was arguing and crying and professing their friendship, it was beautiful. However, no one was paying attention to her. Her senpais weren't here and no one seemed to acknowledge her existence. Everyone should acknowledge her existence! She was great! Why weren't they looking at her? That would not do. Instead, she decided she would make them pay attention to her. The strange voice she heard when she was sleeping had said something about this being easy. If they all stopped freaking out, maybe they could figure out what was going on.

Didn't you hear the voice? They said Annihilation Angel was the teacher and Harbonah is the one. Unless someone else here is supposed to lead or something.

Renée shook her head. No, no, no! Pay attention to me! Not the girl with the crazy cosplay getup. She pushed her seat back and carefully climbed on top of it so that she was higher up than most of the others. She whistled with all her might and began to wave her hands around to signal their attention. When they were finally looking, there was a smug grin on her face. Much better. She cleared her throat and smoothed out the wrinkles in her shirt before proceeding. Now that everyone is finally looking at me, I think it's time you all calm down. Everyone heard the same strange voice in their head right? She waited for them all to nod and mummer their replies. Okay. So instead of freaking out, we could just like . . . go along with it, ya know? I'm sure we'll start to like, get some clues or something if we go along with what the voice said. I dunno what everyone else's deal is, but it seems like fun. I mean, it gave us a place to live. That seems awfully considerate and stuff. She held up her own apartment key for them all to see and stuck it in her pocket.

So um . . . yeah. Introductions might be good and all that jazz. I'm Renée by the way. None of you should forget it because of how awesome I am. I'm like really good at art and stuff and -- whoa! Renée had been teetering back and forth on the chair as she talked. Her nerves were revved up to max power and now she was starting to fall backwards.

14. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

It was utter chaos out there, noise, yelling and everything that could assault the ears. Altair just wanted to ignore it all, to continue this dream that he was in, but as time continued on it was more and more apparent, even if it was a dream it still felt like reality. Alistair Geis died upon that date, possessed by a being that was practically like a god he went off and killed numerous people before at last he killed himself. He was supposed to be dead, in a state of nothingness, yet here he was. Was he ready to face guilt? Altair was not sure of that, but nonetheless he rose his head at last. This feeling truly made him feel alive

This situation he was in was similar, he was dragged in for entertainment, but there was definitely no sign of death yet. He rose his head and stared around at the classroom not even bothering to look at the classmates. Just how were the others...who survived and who died. He grit his teeth tightly as he though back to his past, one ever thought swirling through his mind....how was Heidi. Was she lost? was she confused without him? did she move on? oh god did Altair hope that she did. He only hoped the girl was strong enough to move past from his death, that she would live happy. It was pitiful how attached he was to someone he started off thinking as a pawn, but he held no regrets.

Raising an eyebrow he noticed something inside his pocket and immediately pulled whatever it was out. A button, a single button with a child word upon it, yet still a great treasure for him. "Jr Hero...huh" Altair muttered quietly with a smile as the tears started to form at the corner of his eyes. His hand shook as he held the button and his eyes closed tightly. "I...gotta be strong right now..." Altair said wiping away whatever tears even dared to form. His eyes widened as he heard the massive cries of a gigantic man and he glanced over at the man and narrowed his eyes with a deadpan stare. "For some reason I...really hate that guy..." Altair said placing away his button before glancing over at the girl. Such innocence kind of brought a smile to his face, but immediately noticing the girl falling back he jumped out of his seat and immediately caught her as she fell back. "Whoa there, gotta be careful" Altair said closing his eyes with a bright smile.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  15. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Prism was in a state where he couldn't understand why the hell he couldn't use any of his powers. And on top of it, this whole classroom scenario was strange to him. Perhaps he was placed in a game where classrooms were a big deal? He didn't know. But why was he in another game? He won one already, he didn't deserve to be in another one. Not after all the shit he'd already gone through.

He listened to everyone, being his observant self, but he was internally freaking out. Because he couldn't do anything he was used to. These people complained about their whole lack of powers but it didn't go through nearly the amount of stress Prism must have been. He stared into a pocket mirror he had, trying to jump into it in his Prism way, but he couldn't. He felt ready to cry.

His powers were his coping mechanism. His way of being able to realize he wasn't just another pawn in someone's game. He was something bigger, he had control. And it was taken from him. Prism felt himself shaking as he stared into the mirror. He hated his own reflection, which is why he'd modify it. There were reasons for that.

He was seeing a completely different person whenever he looked inside.

He heard a voice and it distracted him from his thoughts faster than an alligator can snap it's mouth shut. He looked to see a girl standing on a chair announcing her presence to the world. The instrument playing in the background was getting on his nerves but he'd never complain, it wasn't in his nature. Prism watched the girl for a moment and saw her teeter and he jumped up and tried to catch her, but another person seemed to catch her, but he tried to suggest in a calm, soothing tone, "You might want to step down. I wouldn't want to see you get hurt over something as simple as falling off a chair. If you need the height may I suggest that stepping stool over by the front board? I think it's supposed to help shorter people with writing but I think it may help you with this particular dilemma... the need to be seen? We'll still see you."

Prism became very distracted very quickly after he helped her with that and looked straight at Lexi Coda and spoke, "Um... sorry... would you mind stopping that music? It's hard to think."

Lexi gave him a look and started to play her trombone even louder in response and Prism covered his ears and said softly, "O-Okay... I-I won't bother you then. I-I'm sorry for disrupting you..." and he went back to his chair and sunk down.

16. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    Instead of a cold hard floor, Renée felt warmth envelop her. The strong capable arms of a boy her age supported the clumsy teen. Her face reddened as she gave him a nod. Thanks for that, she replied, a bit embarrassed. Too bad it hadn't been someone like Dio-senpai. She probably would have fainted out of sheer awesomeness. Renée smiled at her savior and stood properly on the floor. From down here, he was much taller than her. That was disappointing. She kind of liked being higher up than anyone else. It made her feel important and totally awesome. She wondered if that was what it would be like when her sculpting career eventually took off. It wasn't a matter of if, but when. She could definitely do it. She was great and there was no one that -- right! Sculpting wasn't important right now (even though sculpting was always important).

Another boy approached her in what appeared to be a failed attempt to save her. See? They were paying attention to her now. You might want to step down. I wouldn't want to see you get hurt over something as simple as falling off a stool. If you need the height may I suggest that stepping stool over by the front board? I think it's supposed to help shorter people with writing but I think it may help you with this particular dilemma... the need to be seen? We'll still see you. the boy advised her, but it just kind of grit Renée the wrong way as he stepped back to where he came from.

Renée heard a strange wheezing noise coming from over by the window and turned to see a girl still freaking out. She scrunched her thin golden eyebrows and marched towards the girl that was gasping for air. Her hands clasped over the other girl's and she took slow steady breaths. Do it with me. she instructed softly. In and out, Renée continued to take the slow steady breaths until the other girl began to calm down. See? she smiled, It's okay now. Renée could see he reflect in the clear blue eyes staring back at her.

The annoying trombone music seemed to grow louder behind her and Renée wrinkled her nose in displeasure. She pressed her lips together and freed the other girl's hands in her lap. Renée patted her hooded head and examined the girl curiously. Those are some weird clothes you got on. Were you at some sort of costume party? The girl just stared back at her, confusion written all over her face. She opened her mouth to speak and then closed it immediately after. Renée huffed in disappointed. The girl didn't want to talk to her even though she was so awesome and just helped her. Fine! Renée didn't really care either way. She marched back over to her desk and sat down on her chair pouting.

17. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Flora
    Awaking with a start, Flora immediately noticed something was not right. She sat up, still fully clothed and ready to leave, just as she had been before she passed out. But, where had she passed out? Perhaps it was exhaustion. Living with the death of one so close to you takes its toll with all the nightmares, and soon you fall asleep wherever.

Rubbing her head, she examined the bedroom closer. There was a light draft, so she opted to close the window.

But the draft was still there.

Flora's eyes widened. Had she been locked out of her magic? Had she forgotten it? No, perhaps it was the shock of being here all of a sudden. Yes. Her master had warned her that sudden emotion would be very bad towards her magic. She wasn't a master by any means, but rather quite advanced. Flora stood, and decided to find more people. If her survival training had taught her anything, it was that where there was people, there was a way out.

Nat
    Natalie jolted awake. The last thing she remembered was falling asleep while studying. She had a test that she couldn't afford to miss.

But... This wasn't home. This was NOT her bedroom and she was not anywhere she recognized.

"Oh god, oh crap..." Natalie looked around, noticing the simplicity of the room. A couple more beds, perhaps for more inmates. She felt like a prisoner here. Natalie proceeded to the door and attempted to open it. Surprisingly enough, it opened. "Well that's good. Maybe someone can answer what the hell is happening here."

Lexi
    Upon coming downstairs, Lexi immediately noticed someone she recognized that looked incredibly different.

"Nat?" She said, the obvious surprise taking her, "Nat, is that you?" Lexi ran up to her younger friend and wrapped her in a tight hug. "What in the world happened to you? Was I asleep for that long?" Lexi did a check of herself. She seemed to be the same weight (as far as she could tell), her hair was still blue, and she hadn't seemed to age a day. Yet here was Nat, at least two years older than before. Ignoring the girl standing on a stool attempting to boss them around, Lexi hung onto Nat, smiling like an idiot at having her best friend here too.

♠️Sarah♠️
    "Obviously some supernatural force has brought us here, Alexandra." Sarah said in a loud voice from behind Natalie and Lexi. "I would go so far as to say we're dead and this is a cold hell made of our worst fears. You fear being stuck in one place, like your prison cell, you murdering ass." She twirled her hair and smiled, "And as for little Natalie? Probably afraid she won't have Alex to coddle her face."

It was then that Sarah noticed the girl attempting to make a speech sit on a stool angrily. Oh joy, a victim!

"Excuse me ladies." The redhead said with a sly grin, matching over to the girl on the stool and leaning on the table. People like her were far too easy for target practice.

"So, what's up your butt? You seem disappointed. Not enough people giving a crap about your attempt at a speech? It's okay, just practice and get a new look and you'll be good." Sarah smiled, "I'm Sarah, by the way, the one person that knows what I'm doing most of all of us. Nice to meet you."

18. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    There was the sound of footsteps and Renée lifted her head to see some girl marching towards her. She was definitely older, probably by a couple of years. The older girl stopped in front of her and immediately began to speak. So, what's up your butt? You seem disappointed. Not enough people giving a crap about your attempt at a speech? It's okay, just practice and get a new look and you'll be good. Was this girl trying to make her mad? Renée cocked her brow in confusion. Jokes on her! Any attention made Renée happy, it didn't matter if it was good or bad. I'm Sarah, by the way, the one person that knows what I'm doing most of all of us. Nice to meet you.

Renée's lips parted into a smile and she jumped to her feet. Hi Bitch-chan. Nice to meet you. she greeted in reply, still smiling. If you know what's going on, do you care to explain to everyone else? You have a nice face. Next time I get some supplies, I would really love to paint the face of an old hag and you fit it perfectly. She laughed internally and continued to smile up at the girl with bright, pleased, blue eyes. No one offended Renée. She was used to scoldings and harsh words. People thought the way she talked and behaved was weird, but she liked herself just the way she was. However, she was slightly missing the praise and approval of everyone back home. They were genuinely nice to her and didn't try to smart off to her face. Renée rested her clay-free hands on her hips, looking proud and defiant.

19. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Heidi Layne remained quietly in her seat. She had the weirdest sense of Deja vue and was afraid to acknowledge what was happening here. Even with having experienced so much, she had a hard time following everything that was going on before. She wasn't like everyone else. She was different. They didn't have to deal with being sick, just her. She had been there for so much, but even being in the middle of it felt surreal. The only thing she really understood was the end. Crestatia had taken the voices away. She got to see what it was like to be like everyone else for a brief period in time, but the came back. They came back hard. The return of the voices came at the same time that Altair died and Heidi didn't know how to deal with that. She had somehow been managing. . . until the sacrifice. Heidi reached for her throat and rubbed the spot on her neck where the vague memory still lied. There was no longer the warm wet feeling of her blood running down her chest. There was no scar. Nothing. She was alive again for some reason. Not another game. Heidi couldn't handle another game. The first one was bad enough. Death had a cold sensation, like her insides had been turned to ice. She didn't want to go through that again.

"Whoa there, gotta be careful." she heard a familiar voice say.

Heidi's head snapped up, searching for the owner. She was hearing things, right? Brown eyes locked onto a face she could never possibly forget. He was here. He was here and she wasn't alone. She wasn't dead anymore and neither was Altair. Her breath caught in her throat and she stood shakily to her feet. It felt like it had been ages since she last saw Altair. "Altair," she tried once, but her voice was but a whisper. Heidi cleared her throat to try again.

Not again. He should have just remained dead. It was better that way. We had more fun that way. He just got in our way. Don't you agree?

I didn't have fun with you. I had fun with Altair and Harley and Anthony and Zoey. I had fun with the others. I miss the others. I don't wanna play the game again.

Too late. It looks like it's already happening.

She stifled a sob and turned in the other direction, towards the door. She wasn't ready to do it again. Heidi didn't want to lose everyone again. She didn't mind dying as long as everyone else was happy. Why couldn't they all be happy? She ran into the hall, not sure of where to go. Heidi hadn't really spent much time in school. She was always being shipped back to the psych ward and she wasn't technically a student at Brooke Ridge so classes were never attended there. She stumbled through the hall, her hand on the wall to support herself. What if she hurt someone again? She didn't have medication here. Her gaze dropped to her wrists, the scars prominent against her pale skin. How many times had she tried to die on her own, before the others killed her? Would these ones try to kill her as well?

That'ssssss why you should kill them first. Don't you want to live this time? If you get rid of everyone else, we won't complain about the boy. You know you want to. You're itching to do it. Kill them. Kill them. KILL THEM!

She raised her hands to her ears to drown out the noise, but the voices were within her. There was no way to silence them. She had already been broken. She had already given them control. It was bound to happen again.

20. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Whew. Finally. Let the games begin.

Darcy Tullepio

Darcy started, jumping up in his desk at the sound of the bell, looking around wildly. His brain had been foggy for the last minute that he had been listening to the strange voice. His left cheek felt wet.
    He touched it, and it was slightly warm. He then remembered; he had fallen asleep during one of Dr. Callistar's lessons, and must've dozed off to the point where he began to drool....

"Wait, where am I?" Darcy thought. It didn't make sense that one minute he was in Dr. Callistar's class, learning about the Alyx-314 and the next minute being warped in an unfamiliar classroom. Instinctively, he reached for the large metal ball he always carried, trying to morph it to a weapon. Nothing happened. Darcy strained, but still, the ball didn't reform.
    "What the hell." Darcy said aloud, then jumped halfway out of his seat when the entire class exploded in shouting, ranting and alike reactions as to where they were. As he looked on, he knew that something was very wrong.

Ze Operator

run_drive.program;
    get.parent[status.check=X7217DisoDrive];
    return_protocol; returncChild[status.returnCheck=X7217Parent];
    parent.status_stream=true;

-Error! Memory null; System has not been backed up-

Time: Unknown, Reset.
    Systems: Offline.

Protocols: Offline.
    -!Unauthorized Shutdown Detected!-

excu_conc.iso;
    Sending punch packets.....

excu_motor......Loaded.;
    excu_visu.......Loaded.;
    excu_audi.......Loaded.;

-----------------------------------------

Operator quietly raised his head. He blinked. he felt like he'd been sleeping for weeks. But he couldn't recall why he was asleep. His ears popped, and immediately was sound-blasted with noise, cringing slightly. His body was a little sensitive whenever he booted back up. His eyes widened at the sight; a class filled with mismatched students. His eyes lowered to half-lids after a couple of seconds.
    But there was something wrong. Operator noticed it almost immediately. Usually, most people's basic information would show up when he looked at their faces, but nothing was showing up. Come to think of it, he wasn't even looking through a red filter anymore either. He felt his face and was even more shocked to realize that his mask was....gone. He looked down, and he was in a school uniform. He was about to panic. He tried concentrating, but nothing seemed to work.
    Then is training kicked in. He breathed in, and open his eyes, a refreshed, hardened look on his face.
    "10 seconds of observation can save your life." He thought. So far he knew that he was in an unfamiliar classroom, dressed in school clothing, filled with unfamiliar students, who'd so far noticed the very same predicament (Although some seemed enthusiastic about it). He couldn't remember anything nor could he access his Disorder Drive, and he couldn't even access his powers. Fortunately, most of his knowledge of his past and present were mostly intact. He remembered that he was in the Tower of Power, Floor 15. Then he was.....
    That's right. Knocked out.

He suddenly saw a flash of red hair and green eyes, a couple of desks ahead of him, that surprised him even more to the point that he got up from is desk and walked up to her. He knew that woman. He'd thrown another member at her at the Tower, and had come to known her 'rocky' fighting style.

"Tessa? Is that you?"

Clockwork

Axel was the last to raise his head and blink. He had been in his bunk the night before, another successful mission complete. He stretched, feeling his back pop in a fresh euphoria. After he stopped, he blinked twice, looking around, and jumped out of his desk in surprise as he realized he was in a classroom. This didn't seem like one of the training classrooms back at home base. Not to mention he didn't have any of his tools with him.
    Quietly he sat back down, biting his nail. He needed to think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.