O.C. All Stars

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Hyuge ✧, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]

He felt Heidi shift around again and was really about to ask if she was alright, but then her stomach growled and she sat up. He almost laughed at the timing.

"Food is good." she told him. He agreed; when was the last time he ate? Food didn't seem so important in their last life. And, well, in this one, they'd literally just gotten here and it was the last thing on his mind.

He watched as Heidi got to her feet and wondered where she was going—that Zeke guy still didn't know she was here. It was probably for the best for now; since he'd closed the door, he hadn't heard a peep from him. At least he was a pretty compliant dude for now.

Heidi left for the bathroom and he rolled over onto his stomach, resting his chin on his arms. He thought about the voice in his head, before he woke up. That must've been the game master, the coordinator. What was their name again? Shaky? Shocker? Sherry? Shuffle? Something . . . A mysterious fairy, they called themselves—or herself? She said she was bored.

Why them?

Shudders said this was the "first channel," like they were on TV or something. Characters in a show, or in a book. They could be changed anytime she wanted them to be.

He sighed and then rolled over one more time to sit up.

If that Shank person could bring him back . . . What were the odds of the other players from Crestatia's game being here? He didn't want to get his hopes up.

The bathroom door opened. "Harley," He looked up. "I found something."

She made her way too him and his raised eyebrow and then showed him a bottle—a familiar one too. "It's my medicine."

. . . That's right. He remembers it from when he busted her out of the hospital. He remembers how she needed it, how much she said it helped her. But it was here; who brought it he—who brought any of the things here? He couldn't help narrowing his eyes at it, then scrutinizing the room. "If it starts making you feel anything other than better, don't take it no more." he said, standing. "Should you take it with food? Let's get something to eat. I wonder if there's actually any food in the kitchen . . ."

2. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

"If it starts making you feel anything other than better, don't take it no more."

"Okay," she replied.

Harley joined her on his feet and Heidi set the bottle down on the nightstand next to the bed. "Should you take it with food?" he asked.

She nodded.

"Let's get something to eat. I wonder if there's actually any food in the kitchen . . ."

Her stomach growled again and they left the bedroom to head for the kitchen. They had to walk passed the other bedroom where the roommate was staying and round the corner into the living to enter the kitchen. As they cut through the living room, Heidi noticed how well furnished it looked. She never really had the ability to care about things like electronics and such, but everything in the living room looked very new.

They walked into the kitchen and started to probe the cabinets and fridge. It was all full. Chocolate brown eyes lit up in delight over all the choices. "So much food..." Heidi didn't know how to cook and she wasn't sure she could wait for Harley to make something. One of the cupboards was filled with snacks and she just started grabbing everything -- crackers, chocolate, chips, fruit snacks, and so much more. From the refrigerator, she grabbed a can of orange soda and used both arms to carry everything to the table. It wasn't the most balanced diet, but who could blame her? Before she died, there was some nuclear bombing and the toxins had killed pretty much everyone. She spent the entire time underground with virtually no food.

Now, she was making up for lost time. Heidi opened up bags and started grabbing fistfuls. "Food feels good. I don't remember the last thing I ate." Everyone had been pretty sickly after what happened, even the healthier ones. She was no exception. One of the chips scratched the back of her throat and she coughed. Her hand ran over her neck and she took a deep breath. No one was going to try cutting her throat while she ate.

"I don't want to keep thinking about it," she started, staring down at the table full of snacks, "but the paranoia. . . it's hard." She washed down the chip that had irritated her throat with the soda and took a large bite out of the chocolate bar.

[​IMG]

3. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

And so the gigantic man ran, speeding fast and more deadlier than a speeding car, each step with a big boom. Unfortunately for Magnus he was on the second floor so he was basically running around pointlessly. "OH DECEPTIVE ROOM! YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM THE MIGHTY MAGNUS! I SHALL FIND YOU! LET TESTOSTERONE GUIDE ME! TESTOSTEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!" Magnus yelled as he jumped up high into the air. The very moment he landed upon the ground the ground below him collapsed and formed a hole due to Magnus' amazing power. Falling, Magnus did 10 flips in the air before landing on his index finger where he proceeded to do 100 finger stand push ups before he jumped up once more and did another 10 flips before landing on his feet.

"TESTOSTEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE" Magnus yelled out like a wild beast as he ran once more down the halls once more. This time the effort was not in vain and he eventually noticed the room labeled 107. He slid on his feet, skidding due to the intense speed he was going at, but his advance did not stop in the slightest. With great speed Magnus dashed forward and jumped up sending a flying kick towards the wall beside the door. For a moment everything went slow-motion for Magnus as a memory echoed through his mind.

DAMN IT MAGNUS USE THE DOOR!...DOOR!... DOOR!... DOOR!

Despite recalling this advise Magnus was true to his resolve! "NO! DOORS ARE FOR PUSSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES" Magnus cried out as he crash through the wall, entering his room. Dust began to cloud the area, but Magnus walked through the dust cloud and grinned, "GREETINGS MY FELLOW ROOMMATE! LET US BASK IN THE GREATNESS OF TESTOSTE- LIL' BUDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" Magnus yelled suddenly tearing up with streams of tears running down his face as he noticed just who his roommate was. Like the giant boulder chasing Indiana Jones, Magnus ran towards Prism ready to give Prism a great big hug.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  4. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Adam listened to her explain how she felt about the whole thing and had a hint of blush when she kissed his cheek. When he mentioned breaking a few hearts Adam replied, "I honestly haven't been thinking about dating lately..." he didn't want to admit it was because at this point he had a deep seeded fear that he was going to ruin the girl's life in some way or they were going to die on him.

Adam grabbed his sandwich again and took another bite before saying,
    "There is a totty I've been seeing a lot lately though, she's a backpacker and we keep running into each other by chance where we happened to be clearing demons... but I haven't had the bottle to ask her out on the town or something like that..." Adam looked at Bonnie and smiled a bit, "Maybe that was for good reason?" he was hinting more towards the fact that they were here together in this scenario.

[​IMG]

Lexi heard the loud noise and looked over to see the other girl. She put on a friendly smile and said, "Hello." she saw how frozen they looked and turned down the music a bit and sat up more and said, "My name's Lexi. Sorry for just, sitting down and relaxing without looking around or meeting you before..." Lexi didn't know if this person was not much of a talker or something, so she didn't really push her for her name or anything.

Lexi then heard a loud noise as if something went through the floor and Lexi's eyes went wide as she looked towards the door before mumbling,
    "Great, that's just what I wanted, neighbors that make the place shake like the building is falling apart..."

[​IMG]

Prism grabbed his ears at the loud noise and the screaming and realized immediately what was going on. But when he saw Magnus he stared. He knew exactly who this was and Prism knew he was a scrawny weakling in comparison to the walking talking piece of muscle running at him. Prism stared and felt his life flash before his eyes.

This is how I die. I am going to be crushed by Magnus in a world where I cannot be sucked into a mirror. This must be my punishment for being too passive or not working out. I only hope this could end quickly and painlessly as if my soul was blissfully taken away in an instant by a gentle angel.

Prism braced himself for the worst, feeling himself tense up and hold his breath.

5. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

In a mere instant Magnus scooped up the tiny little Valen and with his big guns he squeezed the poor boy as he wept tears of joy "OH LIL' BUDDY! THE TESTOSTERONE HAS FINALLY LED US BACK TOGETHER! OH JOYOUS DAYS! HAS ANYBODY BEEN BULLYING YOU MY BUDDY!? I'LL BEAT THEM UP WITH THE POWER OF TESTOSTERONE! " Magnus yelled out loudly as his grip tightened in an emotional squeeze! Suddenly the gigantic man suddenly fell silent and his face moved closer to Prism. "Tell me little buddy...do you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel the testosterone?" Magnus whispered into the boys ears before dropping the boy "OF COURSE YOU WILL, FOR I MAGNUS SHALL MAKE YOU BECOME THE ULTIMATE MANLY MAN! SOON YOU'LL BE AS POWERFUL AS I!" Magnus yelled.

[​IMG]

"owowowowow geeeeeeeeeez this hurts" Julius moaned as he placed an ice pack over his face.

"Your the one who wanted to fight you damn old man...first you yell about fighting and now your complaining..."
    Altair said with a groan as he himself placed an ice pack on his cheek.

"HEY! Im not old Im only 30!"
    Julius said before closing his eyes and letting out a groan. "besides Im used to pain....my girlfriend gets me in a lot of painful...yet loving shenanigans...I rarely get a chance to complain..." Julius said.

"Your girlfriend doesn't let you complain?" Altair said perplexed.

"mmmm more like she takes any of my complaints or basically most stuff I say and uses it to mess with me..." Julius said scratching the back of his head before peeking from the ice pack on his face and looked at Altair "Though its not that confusing...so you don't have to looking at me so perplexed" Julius said

"Hmm? oh no I'm not that confused on that. More so I'm confused at the fact that somebody like you has a girlfriend..." Altair said.

"....you're a real ass you know..." Julius said as his eye twitched.

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

~>~Flora~<~
    Flora looked at her roommates, puffing out her cheeks a little with a slight frown. She didn't think she was imagining them. However, Veera had a point. Was any of this real? What if they were being experimented on? Didn't matter. They were here and they were roommates.

The taller pink-haired young woman stepped closer to her and begun looking
    Veera's shoulder over. She put her hand over it, attempting to use her healing magic. Again, just like the room, she didn't feel anything coming out. She must have looked quite a sight to the other girl behind her, staring at the shoulder and holding her hand over it. Flora turned to her and smiled sheepishly, moving her hand up behind her head and rubbing it.

Goodness, this lack of magic was going to be hard to adjust to... It was so surreal. This clued her into the idea that it could all be a dream even more. Everything about this certainly pointed to it.

~Lexi~
    Lexi followed Nat to her own room. On her way there, she had narrowly missed getting crushed by some a-hole that had made a hole in the second floor and fell to the first. After yelling at him to fuck off, she said goodbye to Nat and settled into her own bedroom. All her stuff was there, even her headphones that she had been sorely missing.

"Oh! My babies!" She cried out, kissing them and nestling them back onto her head and turning them on. With her smooth jams playing, she was incredibly content, even forgetting what Natalie had told her of her fate...

>->Nat<-<
    After narrowly avoiding death with Lexi, Nat left the latter in her room and made her way to her own. Casually avoiding the death trap on the top floor, she proceeded, deep in thought. It was super weird seeing her again, considering she had been in jail for two years. Last time she saw Lexi, her hair was shorter and she had a tattoo. Now, here she was, cheerful and younger. Clearly she hadn't freaked out and tried to defend the group yet.

Finally arriving at her apartment, Natalie knocked gently, but almost fell forward. The door was hanging off the hinge, as if it had been kicked in. Natalie shook her head and sighed. How great. She got the broken room. It looked vacant from what she could tell though. But as it turned out, there was someone in the apartment. She completely caught Nat by surprise as she had to go deeper to see anything.

"Oh! Hello! I didn't realize anyone had been in here yet!" Natalie approached the girl standing in the hall and smiled, "My name is Natalie, but everyone calls me Nat for short. It looks like we're gonna be rooming together! What's your name?"

]->Sarah<-[
    She sighed. Her exchange with that other girl had gone... A little worse than she had wanted. These people seemed to be either smart or just plain out meaner than her. Not an easy feat. Certainly admirable in her book, though. Sarah avoided the large hole in the floor easily. No sense in dying.

Arriving at her apartment, she barged in.
    "Ugh. Finally. A place to rest." Sarah wandered the dorm, then stopped.

A door was open.

Someone had broken in. Maybe that girl from before wanted to get the jump on her.

"
    Who the hell's there? I'm warning you, I'm trained in the Ansatsuken Arts of the Hadou!" She totally lied. Now if it came to a fight, she'd surely be screwed.

Thankfully, it was not the girl from before, but a totally different girl, this one looking slightly friendlier.
    "Oh. You're not the miserable gremlin from earlier. You living in this apartment too? My name's Sarah. Sarah Anna-Marie Coleman. Longwinded, I know, but just call me Sarah and we won't have any problems."

@Hyuge ✧ @Magick @Glen @Iskandar

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

banner 1.png
    Rilia heard yelling coming from the other room and wondered who it was. She guessed she had a roommate, but she wasn't sure why they needed to yell. Then she remembered that the door was left open. Oops, maybe I should have closed it before looking around Rilia thought to herself.

She went to the living room and saw a girl with long brown hair and golden, amber-like eyes and a blue-green ribbon in her hair.

"Oh. You're not the miserable gremlin from earlier. You living in this apartment too? My name's Sarah. Sarah Anna-Marie Coleman. Longwinded, I know, but just call me Sarah and we won't have any problems."

Rilia wasn't sure what to take of this girl. She seemed nice in her introduction, but what was up with the "miserable gremlin" line? Maybe she met someone she didn't like? Rilia thought it was best not to ask about it, in case it led to some problems.

"Nice to meet you. My name's Rilia. So I guess we'll be staying in this room together?"

@Morrigan Aensland

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    Bonnie had to resist the urge to laugh at Adam blushing. It was funny how cute it was and she figured by now, he would be over something like that. Apparently not. I honestly haven't been thinking about dating lately... he replied.

Good answer. If he was honestly thinking about dating, then she would probably have to kill whatever mortal girl he found interest in. Adam was the only one she had ever cared about. Even her bonded mate was strictly out of a sense of duty. The only things angels loved was Father. Emotions were something they learned from watching the humans. There was no guaranteed way of knowing if they truly felt emotions or were just imitating the situation. Bonnie thought she knew, but even she wasn't sure.

She watched as Adam grabbed his sandwich again and took another bite before saying, There is a totty I've been seeing a lot lately though,

Her expression soured.

she's a backpacker and we keep running into each other by chance where we happened to be clearing demons... but I haven't had the bottle to ask her out on the town or something like that...

I see, she replied curtly.

Adam looked at Bonnie and smiled a bit, Maybe that was for good reason?

Her features visibly softened and she brushed Adam's cheek with her thumb. Maybe, she teased with a smile. Bonnie was about to say more when she heard a couple of loud crashing sounds. She jumped, and looked over at Adam nervously. What just happened? Cautiously, she walked towards the front door and stepped into the hall.

Above them was a gaping hole in the ceiling. She could see the doors for the second floor and took a step back to avoid any falling debris. Bonnie looked around expecting to see someone hurt on the ground, but instead there was another large hole in the wall for the apartment kiddie-corner to them. What even -- did we miss Abaddon in the headcount or something?

9. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Ze Operator

Operator acknowledged the yell completely, turning in the direction of the sound. Oh well, looks like room hunting would have to wait.

"Did you hear that?" Tessa asked him.
    "Who wouldn't?" Was his response as he cracked his neck. He was going to instinctively reload his right arm, but he suddenly remembered that in this world, he had no power, so he instead cracked his left knuckles.
    "I hope there's not trouble already."
    "Don't we both?" He replied, as he took off after the sound.

Axel DaSilva

Axel also heard the cry, just as Shane had. Shane simply asked if he was the new roommate, in which only Axel could nod. He turned and looked out the door, trying to pinpoint where the sound came from, before turning to Shane and jerking his head towards the door, indicating that they should investigate the sound.

10. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    "Well, it's a good thing you're not dying anymore, but that arm doesn't look so great. I was trying to find out information about my friend Colton, he went missing a while ago and I've been worried about him. If I am a figment of your imagination, or if you're mine, then that will make this whole thing even more confusing though" Christie responded.

[​IMG]
    Shane shrugged his shoulders. "The screaming stopped, so one way or another the situation's resolved. I don't know anyone, so running off into danger headfirst is probably a really bad idea. If you want to try, go ahead, but I don't think I can help. If it's all the same to you, I'm going to lay down for a bit and try to actually think" the telepath stated. He walked past Axel and sat down on his bed. Everything going on...was it real? Or was this some test? Maybe someone else was using their own telepathy on Shane, but he couldn't remember being attacked by another telepath...then again, he probably wouldn't remember if he had, due to memory manipulation and all. Ugh, his head hurt.

[​IMG]
    Sven scratched his head a little as he tried to remember, well, anything about how to cook. Damnit, not a single recipe came to mind. "Unless we can find ourselves a cook, I think we'll have to improvise. I told you, I don't think I could sleep, so taking the bed's fine. Your comfort is our priority right now, and I could help with that if I could find some food...this look good?" he questioned, holding up what appeared to be some kind of canned meat. "No, can't get the damned thing open anyway" the lustor stated, putting it back. He sat down in one of the chairs and slumped his shoulders. "Hey, maybe we'll get lucky and the humans will kill each other off" he said with a slight laugh.

[​IMG]
    Lucas was dumbfounded by Isabella's actions. They'd been making progress and then she had knocked the girl out. Well, at least it quietened Analise. He stood up. "Isabella, you can't go around knocking everyone out just because they won't be your subject. Well, technically you can, but it wouldn't be a very smart idea. Sometimes it's best to just talk to them and figure out the way their mind works, then it makes it much easier to get what you want. You have to be somewhat smart to be where you are at career-wise, you should try putting that to use" the investigator advised.

He began walking past Teliana and the newcomer who holy **** MoK I'm sorry I keep forgetting your characters names, and then stopped momentarily. "I suggest being a little more careful" Lucas said, having noticed Ana's movements and wincing from the dagger. "And you" Lucas said, pointing a finger at the other...guy...who **** I am bad, "I'm assigning you the job of watching Isabella while I'm gone. The self-proclaimed professor of fun, one that drugged the other girl. Make sure she doesn't burn the place down. Coffee be damned, I'm going to need some alcohol if I'm going to survive this one" he huffed, walking off and towards the staircase.

11. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]

Veera flinched slightly at Flora's touch, memories of a past death invading her mind for a single moment. "Ah, sorry." She apologized before glancing at the exposed skin. "No magic in this world. Thank god." She turned to Christie, biting her lip as she thought the scenario through. "I wonder if this is some sort of game. I mean, you both seem very real. And there were some strange people in the classrooms. Too strange to be figments of my imagination. I don't know. This is all too much to think about." She reached to rub her shoulder, instinctively reacting to the ache before dropping her fingers. Right...if she touched the tape, it would come off sooner. She just wished it would start working now. "So...what do you guys think we should do?"

[​IMG]

Teriana blinked, her hand going to the wound at her side at Lucas' words. "Mind your own business." She muttered before kneeling down, hands fluttering over the unconscious girl's body. Analise had been so upset, and this would help in no way whatsoever. "No way I'm leaving her alone with the likes of you." She continued with a pointed glare at Isabelle before rearranging the girl's body in a more comfortable position, grabbing a pillow from the bed to put underneath her head.
    "Um...a little help?" She asked the
    silent figure in the doorway.

[​IMG]

"Aaaaand....he's going towards the sound. Of course he is." Tessa shifted from one foot to the other. Accompany the only person she knew to his apartment? Fine. Walk into danger unarmed? Hell no. "I'll catch up to you." She called after the retreating back of Ze Operator, turning and walking quickly back to her room. Some sixth sense told her she would be able to find something to help her in there. Or at least maybe a clue into this nightmare. She looked down at her key, and found her door number within seconds. As she gently pushed it open, peering inside, she spotted her leather gloves lying on top of a bed. Her bed? Who cared. She dashed towards them, cramming her fingers inside the worn leather and sighing with relief as she tested out the familiarity of her worn weapons. It's all good now. Turning, she headed back towards the door, she stopped, eyes widening. There was another girl in here.

@mindstorm787 @Morrigan Aensland @Glen @Aelin FireHeart @Takeru Tenkuji @Hyuge ✧

12. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]

"Hello." Quin almost flinched and dashed a way like a scared tiny animal. When had she become so meek? "My name's Lexi. Sorry for just, sitting down and relaxing without looking around or meeting you before . . ."

Quin shook her head, pushing away from the wall to come in full view. "It's fine. I'm Quintus, but you can call me Quin if you'd like."

She was about to go over Lexi's appearance but a loud crash made her jump and she turned in the direction of the door. Goodness, what was that?! she thought, clutching at the fabric of her shirt. She tossed a look at Lexi to assure she'd heard it too and saw that her eyes were wide.

Lexi mumbled to herself something Quin didn't catch, but all Quin could hear in her head was someone's roaring in the hallway about testosterone. If these were their neighbors, she felt like this might not be a wholly pleasant experience. "I hope they're not like that all the time." she sighed with a stony expression.

Aside from that, she eyed the couch and wondered if she should join Lexi, but they would probably only sit in silence . . . Quin didn't have much to say, not to her anyway, and she also didn't want to say the wrong thing and get off on the wrong foot with her new roommate. How long would they have to room together?

She bit her lip, making her way into the kitchen. The last meal she ate was at Devyn's house . . . Breakfast, on the river, where she realized Devyn did indeed try to kill her. How long had it been since then? She shivered.

Peeking over the opened refrigerator door, "Are . . . you also from another game board?" she asked, almost afraid of the answer. How many were there? Just how many people fell victim to demons by being their toys?

13. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Adam had run out following Bonnie at the crash. Adam stared up at it and said, "I was honestly thinking for a second we had missed Ahriman, particularly Lauren being the host." Adam stared up at the gaping hole and didn't really look to see the other hole that was in a wall. He did step out into the hallway a little bit more to get a better look before he froze in his steps.

Meoooow

"You little fucker." Adam said immediately turning around, recognizing the meow. He looked to see Rubbish sitting in the middle of the floor of the apartment. Giving a look as if he was ready to pounce or hiss at Adam. Adam was honestly surprised the cat was still alive after all this time. He figured maybe Rubbish had died from a demon eating him or something. Adam walked on over to the cat and knelt down and held his hand out, the cat responded by scratching at him and Adam didn't really react that much to the pain considering he had felt much worse over the years. Then he softly apologized to the cat and started stroking him, "I'm sorry for leaving you in Hell..."

[​IMG]

Prism felt the hug and felt everything crush inside him. He listened to Magnus' deep routed plan to turn him into some sort of manly man like and that got Prism even more worried. But Prism didn't want to say anything like no I don't want to go through rigorous training like this Magnus because Prism didn't like to disappoint people.

He also longed for the feeling of belonging. So there was that too.

Prism tried to pick himself off the ground and said,
    "I know you might not like the door but could you not go through the wall next time? I'm gonna have to call someone to repair it and I don't know how much we can afford that. You know... since... since we don't really have any powers here so I can't fix it with just a command or anything like that..."

He was suddenly worried about what Magnus was gonna say next after that so he just ended saying,
    "But it's good to see you're as optimistic and filled with energy as ever Magnus."

[​IMG]

Lexi listened to Quinn's question and raised an eyebrow and asked, "Gameboard? I don't believe I'm from a gameboard. Though that might explain why I seemed to be picked up from one world and put into another..." Lexi sat up and said, "If you're aware we're all just part of a game, that's probably better off... or worse I dunno. If I found out I was actually some character in someone's written out story I wouldn't be too surprised."

Lexi lounged back a little again and yawned, more out of being tired than being bored, then she at Quinn and continued,
    "I heard all sorts of conversations in the classroom about people with powers, people who were angels, people who are sciency and 'master' and stuff, so everyone at least seems to be from somewhere different. I'm from a world where all of our problems are solved through music. Jobs are based on music, conflicts and fights are solved by music. There's usually something going on music wise." Lexi listened to the silence and replied, "This place is really off because I hear next to no music."

Lexi chuckled and took off her hat and fixed up her hair,
    "But I'm talking a lot and I hope that isn't annoying you... if you don't mind me asking what kind of place or world... or 'gameboard' are you from?"

14. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    The large bedroom in the apartment reminded Renée so much of home. A lot of her things were there -- Dio-senpai's painting that she stole --, in addition to even more art supplies. She had her own pottery wheel and there were giant blocks of clay on tables waiting to take shape. Her magic paintbrush was in the same decorative box that it had arrived in through the post and the room had a pleasing scented mixture of vanilla and acrylic. She jumped on the bed in excitement and gazed longingly at the painting made by Dio-senpai. Of all the weirdos here in this new place, she wished that at least one of her senpais would have been here as well. Or at the very least, Halley or Emmy-chan. She really liked both of them, even if they weren't quite as genius as she was yet.

Amidst her bed jumping, Renée heard some loud crashing noises and a scream. They startled her and she tumbled off of the bed, onto the floor. Ow, ow, ow -- what on earth was that? Standing up, Renée held her wrist in her other hand and frowned. She landed on it in the fall and it was sore now. There was a computer desk near her bed and she took a seat on the chair. Things seemed to quiet down almost immediately and she continued to wonder what all that noise was about.

Waking up the computer, Renée discovered that all her save files were on it as well. This was super creepy. It was like someone stole her bedroom and made it even better, but still creepy. She pushed off from the computer desk and her chair rolled halfway across the room. When it came to a stop, she heard the sound of footsteps nearby. Hm? Is someone there? Renée got up from the chair and walked to the doorway of her room. She could see someone exiting the other bedroom and walked into the hall to get a better look. Hey there. Staying here too? she asked, smiling.

15. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    Adam joined Bonnie in the hallway and they both stared at the large holes left in the apartment building. I was honestly thinking for a second we had missed Ahriman, particularly Lauren being the host.

Bonnie laughed, agreeing. True. That host does seem more likely to cause this sort of damage.

From behind them, there was a long familiar meow and they both turned to look. Sitting on the floor of the apartment was Harbonnah's favorite ball of fluff.

You little fucker. said Adam affectionately. Bonnie laughed as he approached the cat and knelled. Rubbish had been through a lot, even more than some of the Fallen. The poor thing was left at Adam's grandfather's to starve, until he was taken to Hell. Curious how he ended up here as well though. Adam held his hand out for Rubbish to sniff. The cat responded with scratching him, as he always did. With a little more effort, Adam was able to begin stroking the cat as he apologized softly. I'm sorry for leaving you in Hell...

Bonnie clicked her tongue to the roof of her mouth and walked back into the apartment. She shut the door behind her and knelt beside Adam. Oh kitty, kitty. It has been far too long. Most animals did not respond well to Dark Angels, but she had managed to bond with the dirty cat somehow. Bonnie scratched under Rubbish's chin and smiled at the cat. I suppose you're hungry.

Rising to her feet, she headed back into the kitchen and looked around for something to feed the cat. When she opened one of the cupboards, a large bag of cat food was sitting on the shelf. Well, that's convenient. She grabbed a bowl from another cupboard and poured the food into it. Bonnie set the bowl on the floor and clicked her tongue again.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
  16. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]

Tessa hesitated before offering a little wave, a shy smile lighting her face. "Hi." she responded, her voice quiet as she nervously tucked some hair behind her ear. "Um..I guess I am! I came back to my gloves," she clenched her hand, smiling a little more as the leather gripped her skin comfortingly, "because a friend and I were going to investigate that loud noise, did you hear it too?" As she spoke, she started to relax a bit more. This girl seemed nice. Perhaps it wouldn't be like the Tower, and she would be able to make friends. "I'm Tessa, by the way."

@Hyuge ✧

17. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Magnus listened to the boy's words and instantly crossed his arms the moment he heard the boy finish his words. The giant of a man stared down at his lil buddy and an intense stare formed on his faced. Though his eyes were covered by sunglasses, his face was serious and a scowl was upon his face. "Use the door?! I have one word to say to that!" Magnus said with a great intensity as he suddenly spread out his arms and took a deep breath. "POPPYCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!" Magnus yelled loudly with an intense voice, his muscles bulging as he yelled.

"TRUE MEN HAVE NO NEED FOR DOORS! DOORS ARE MERELY MADE AS A PATHWAY FOR THE WEAK TO ENTER! A MAN MUCH RELISH IN HIS PATH AND WALK THE PATH HE HAS MADE!" Magnus yelled before crossing his arms once more "hmm though I cannot have something troubling my lil buddy so..." Magnus said before walking towards the big hole in the wall. Raising his arms up, Magnus stood inside the hole and grabbed the top of the hole. His body was spread out covering the hole. "THERE! IF YOU ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT THE HOLE THEN I SHALL ACT AS A WALL! NOBODY SHALL PAss this...hole...while I...stand...." Magnus began to say but suddenly stopped. From the outside of the room if one was to look at Magnus it'd look like he was silently judging you, but in reality the giant man had fallen asleep while standing, his sunglasses hiding his closed eyes.

Meanwhile Julius walked out of his room to see what was the commotion was and upon seeing the Magnus wall he just rubbed his temples. "I...do not even wanna know" Julius said before walking back into his room.

18. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

So the doctor lady had tried to shake her hand and offer her coffee and the other girl freak out cause she had gotten too close to her. From that information alone Zephyr wasn't really sure just who to believe, though the doctor knocking out the girl with a cloth basically made the decision an easy one. "I'm going to believe the girl you just knocked unconscious." The other man who had been kneeling in front of the now unconscious girl had walked past them, not exactly pleased by the doctor lady's, who's name was Isabella, actions.

As for the other girl that was there, she tried to make the unconscious's girl position more comfortable before asking him for help.
    "Yeah, sure." Zepyhr then ventured into the room and started to assist her. Together the two of them carefully placed the girl back down on what they assumed to be her bed. So these were some of the people who stayed on this floor, well it was going to be interesting to say the least.

@Aelin FireHeart @Magick

19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Sven continued trying to tell her that her comfort was more important, but Cierra didn't like the idea of Sven not sleeping at all. However instead of trying to argue this with him she supposed that she would help Sven in whatever way she could. Cierra began to open up cupboards and pull out a couple different food items, one of which was in a blue box. Cierra opened it to find hard yellow things inside and another package. She pulled out one of the yellow things and put it in her mouth. "It is too hard to eat and doesn't taste good at all." Cierra commented as she put the box on the counter. "What do they eat here? I don't get it." She then opened up the package that was also inside the box and found a bright orange powder. "This isn't food, I am pretty sure. Maybe they keep it somewhere else." Cierra suggested as she through the other packet of dried noodles in her hand on the table. She was not going to like it here, was she?
    [​IMG]
    "But she was going to draw attention and they were going to drink all my coffee." Isabella complained with a huff. She thought her reason was a fine reason. No one wanted to hear an eighteen year old scream like a baby over something as silly as her approaching them. This girl was messed up, it was almost funny really. Isabella couldn't help but wonder what was going on inside the head of the girl who called herself Analise. "Well now that the deed is done can I-" Isabella was cut off by Lucas assigning her a baby sitter then leaving. "Geez how old do you think I am? I don't need someone to watch over me. I am plenty old enough. And I wouldn't burn down the building anyways, I would just cut her head open so I can examine her brain." Isabella complained as she crossed her arms.

"No need to give me those looks." Isabella commented, walking back to the kitchen.
    "I am not some kind of monster, I am a scientist who focus' on abnormalities. It usually has to do with powers people possess, but I find this one quite interesting. Is it so wrong to want to run some test? Besides she was going to disturb the entire building with her screaming. People here just don't appreciate my genius." Isabella complained as she began drinking a cup of now lukewarm coffee. She would temperately forget about the girl. For now she had to think of how she might get herself and Lukey home. The voice in her dreams be damned. She had telepath's and telekinetic's to capture and run tests on, she couldn't afford to be here at a school type thing.
    @Takeru Tenkuji @Glen @Magick

20. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Ana sighed with relief as Analise settled onto the bed without being dropped. "Thank you." she said to Zephyr, choosing to ignore Isabella. How did someone respond to those types of comments anyway? They made her skin crawl, and she chose to keep her mouth shut about her own abilities. No doubt Isabella would want to cut open her head too.

She pressed her fingers to the small wound in her side in an effort to stop whatever bleeding was left and carefully removed the dagger before sitting down next to
    Analise. "I'm way too old for this." She muttered to herself.

@Takeru Tenkuji @Aelin FireHeart

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.