Object sexuality

Discussion in 'Debate Corner' started by FuzzyBlueLights, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Your point would be validated if I was saying that OS -is- autism. But, the case I've been pushing is that there is a link between OS and autism. Therefore, my case allows quite a bit of room for variables. I already compared how statistical links work by comparing skin disease and skin tones earlier.

2. BeautifulBetdown Moogle Assistant

I just think that if they love the object and the object,they find,loves them and they arnt having sex with whatever it is in public,there shouldnt be a problem-Sure,it may be odd,but if it makes somebody happy without causing harm to anybody,I say let them at it :P I may sound a little childish,but yeah,as long as its not destructive it cant be that bad.

3. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Please tell me that you didn't mean that the way you said it, right?

4. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

Due to my own experiences since I have aspergers, the link between autism and OS is that we find great comfort from an item, and we can show great emotions such as jealousy and rage if we see someone with said item (A lot more then a child would if someone is playing with their favourite toy) and of course this does continue in to adulthood weather it's with the same item or a new item. It's not because we're in love with the item/s. It's because we need something to to draw ourself away from the stress of the real word we need to escape from. For myself it use to be a toy giraffe, that one night my mum had to get a cleaner up at 2 in the morning just so she would open up a community centre to get it back because I wouldn't go to bed with out it. Not it's my phone, I always feel lost if it it's not in my hand or in plain view of me.