OC rpg : Character Profile

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by Aelin, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Aelin Best Waifu

This is were you can discribe your character. You can write whatever you want about them. For example: personality, what they look like, history, if they are in a relationship, ect. Any information that you have for your character put it here so all members know who they are.

Here is my OC.
    Name: Roxan
    Personality: She is a bit depressed, moody. She doesn't trust many people, but can be friendly to those she does trust .
    Back ground: her parents abandoned her at the age of 4. Lived in an orphanage for 6 years before getting kicked out because of a fight between her and the owners daughter. She has lived on the streets ever since. Around the time she got kicked out she developed the skill to use a keyblade but isn't overly good at using it.
    Appearence: Long black hair. Wears a teal v-neck shirt, and jeans.
    Other: She steals the things she needs to survive but tries to avoid stealing to much. Tends to go from place to place because she has no where to stay. Enjoys listening to her music, and tends to tune people out.

2. Roxas-Ventus Destiny Islands Resident

do i like need a backstory because i don't really..wanna make one

3. Aelin Best Waifu

If you don't have one that is fine. Just put whatever information you want about your character here

4. Roxas-Ventus Destiny Islands Resident

name:roxsew/apperance black hair black hoodie slim jeans/personality:does not like anyone or trust anyone/weapon:scythe