Official KHV Minecraft Server [Version 3.0]

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Fearless, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Fearless A good and beautiful child

[​IMG]

Version 1.0 [Jayn] - Version 2.0 [Calxiyn]

Greetings, Crafters! After several months of waffling around and a few false starts, it's here! The thing you've been waiting for! The Official KHV Minecraft Server, Version 3.0!

We've tried this in the past, and it's always been a popular site addition whenever we're able to host a server. Hopefully, this one will last a while lol. Because I put a lot of work into this.

Special thanks to Luxord for helping us host the server.

[RULES]
    ~ Keep the IP to yourself. Don't post it to the forum, don't put it on your twitter, don't give it to your grandma. There's a reason we give the information out privately, and we'd like to keep it within the community. We want to know exactly who's on the server, just in case, and to keep out griefers and other people who'd ruin the fun.

~ Don't steal or destroy other peoples stuff. There's a barrier around the spawn point to prevent anything happening to the castle, but unfortunately we don't have that luxury in other places, so do be careful. C'mon, guys, don't be a jerk.

~ Since this is off-site, I can't say KHV rules completely apply. Think of it like the Discord; keep it clean, keep it appropriate, keep it relatively PG-13-ish, and we'll be cool. Just use some common sense. (This thread is still KHV rules, though).

~ Don't ask for free stuff, and don't ask to be put in Creative Mode. For the moment, the server is gonna be completely vanilla. In the future, we might do a Creative event where everyone can have Creative Mode for a few hours.
    ~ I say the server is vanilla, we actually have two really cool mods; one that lets you keep your stuff when you die, and another that prevents creepers from blowing up solid blocks. We also have fire spread off, just for now.

~ Should go without saying, but respect the mods and respect other people. Treat others the way you want to be treated and all that jazz.

[PLACES]

• (There was a picture here. It's gone now.)

A GIGANTIC castle, based heavily on the Land of Departure Castle. Contains community chests, an enchanting table, a world map, and more. Remember, don't get greedy; this stuff is for everyone!

Built by: Fearless, with help from Calxiyn and Heart.
      Where?: idfk

[MODERATORS]

KHV USERNAME MINECRAFT USERNAME TIMEZONE
    Fearless DatFearlessChick EST
    Heart <3 Kh530 EST
    Dr. Lux Krptxxiiirc EST
    Midnight Star ArcherMidnight GMT

[PLAYERS]

KHV USERNAME MINECRAFT USERNAME
    Captain Arch CaptainArch
    DigitalAtlas DigitalAtlas
    Ars Nova Ars_Nova
    Nate_River itzSalty
    jafar danktacos
    C Christhor
    cstar cstarseastar
    G-dog Gdog0619
    Korosu Merrinou
    KHGrl15 KHGrl15
    Machazo T0M1123
    kingdomheartsgeek soraxroxas
    Aelin Fireheart Aelin_Fireheart

[PLAY!]

You ready to join? Hit me up with a PM, either here or on Discord, with your KHV name and your Minecraft name, and I'll make Lux add you to the whitelist.

NOTE: In order to play the server, your version of Minecraft MUST be set to 1.9.4. It will not work if you’re not playing that specific version. This is due to the various mods and server setups we have to make the server work the way we want it to.

If you don’t know how to switch to 1.12, just go into the Minecraft Launcher, click ‘Launch Options’, and select ‘Add New’. Select 1.12, hit Save, then go back to ‘News’. Next to ‘Play’, click the little arrow, then select the 1.12 option. Then, just hit play!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2018
  2. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Those who posted in the previous thread are added to the whitelist, so you should be able to join, if you have yet to be added to the list or need the IP, hit me up on discord. Same goes with any issues or complaints, please be vocal, that will help us make this as enjoyable as possible for you guys.

3. jafar custom title

username: jafar

minecraft name: danktacos

blacklist me plz

4. Midnight Star Master of Physics

I made a map and have been exploring, if it helps anyone, here's what I have so far. The khv base is the big whitey/yellowly thing near the top on the left edge. I screenshotted while I was on the path in front of the castle looking directly at it. (ie the castle faces East)

The map has been expanded twice.
    minecraft map.png
    For reference where I was standing/the direction I was looking.
    minecraft base.png

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  5. C This silence is mine

Username: C
    Minecraft username: Christhor

6. cstar stay away from my waifu

Username: cstar
    Minecraft username: cstarseastar

-clicks tongue and does the finger gun thing-

7. Fearless A good and beautiful child

I got ya. Lux'll add you guys next time he's on.

8. G-dog Moogle Assistant

Do you need MODS to play on the server

9. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

No

10. G-dog Moogle Assistant

ooo wel can't log in to me account so looks like i can't play

11. G-dog Moogle Assistant

oo fix it
    username: G-dog
    Mincraftusername:Gdog0619

12. G-dog Moogle Assistant

Stupid question here we go how do i cet on the server

i am a stupid idiot

13. Fearless A good and beautiful child

We have to add you to it. You'll get a PM from Lux with the server IP when he's put you on the whitelist.

14. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

@G-dog added and pm sent

List of updates:

• mobs re-enabled
    • fire re-enabled (@Nate_River I believe you were talking about this, sorry for the delay)
    • tnt block damage disabled
    Few other things currently being worked on. For now the random server disconnects should be finished. Only a few people were around for it, but for those who were, we are good now.

15. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

So by tnt block damage, does that mean to other blocks or to people, because I'd like to do some tnt work in the colourful desert thing but the game just eats my blocks and swears at me in spanish

16. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Was it intentional that you turned off the 'you don't lose your stuff when you die' thing? Because I just died and lost everything, all my stuff and all my levels. (I lost my starter sword, my map, 17 levels...)

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  17. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

Can I grab the seed off someone that knows it. I'd like to find some Slimes and not spend three days looking for a swamp biome.

18. Fearless A good and beautiful child

There's a swamp biome if you go out the right entrance of the castle (with the dense forest) and walk for a bit. I also -think- there might be one if you go out the front entrance and walk straight, but it's much further out.

19. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

I never touched that setting and it worked for me all last night, died around 10-15 times.

20. Midnight Star Master of Physics

How strange. I definitely lost all my stuff and levels, I wonder if it was because I died in the nether.