One last bit about the interview.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, remember that interview that was posted a while ago that was very very convincing?
    [​IMG]

-Bows head apologetically- Sorry, it went way too far out of hand. I didn't expect such an article to look so real, even when it contradicted part of things Nomura said, so with that done.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Darkcloud
      Darkcloud
      (Gulp)

Jeez, I leave for a few hours and a few thousand people have replies, about 96% of them seem like they are ready to attack and/or kill.

Two things Xaldin:

1. I know I'm a little new at being a member and all, but is this normal for people to be threatening this much :confused: ?

2. In case it is I think you might want to sleep with one eye open, just in case.
    2. Roxas-
      Roxas-
      Xaldin you got my hopes up. Oh well I'll just go into my room and cry now........
    3. Kiryu
      Kiryu
      I was so hopeful. Now I'm crushed, but I'll take it like a man and run crying to my mommy.
    4. lycoris_moon29
      lycoris_moon29
      i was actually gonna cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyEUREKA SEVEN! EPISODES...new...More than 50! (or so said by this HOLLAND439 guy)...whatever...I was gonna cry and stuff...But...today...i spent my lunch laughing at me and my friends making up AF jokes to mess with my KH loving friend and that interview gave me a great idea. ^-^ hehehe...
    5. Invader Jack
      Invader Jack
      I read it!:)
    6. Roxas_Girl
      Roxas_Girl
      Its okay, Xaldin. I got tricked really badly on BoAjjang so yours nothing compared to theirs. I wont kill you or attack you. I'm going to go and buy a magic card and import the game ((Which I should've done in the first place))

I hope those magic card things work. :)
    7. sora roxas60
      sora roxas60
      AAAAaaaahhhhhh....... I'M SO MADD!!! DESTROY!!!! OH AND THIS AND THAT!!!! RRRRAAAARRRR!!!!! OOOOhhhhhhand I SHALL -- (loses breath) AAAAAAaaaahhhhhh....Whatever....
    8. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      wow, Xaldin. u WERE #1 on my list. u ruined it for urself!

now my most preferred blue ppl are:

1. Arc
      2. Xaldin
      3. Sara
      4. Deathspank
      5. Sora

now Arc is over u! u messed it up, lol
    9. Jaxed
      Jaxed
      *sighs*
      Well....I guess there's always imports......
    10. Tetra
      Tetra
      I'll admit, first I laughed,cried and then got over it. I still worship you ,Xaldin and Deathspank too. Awesome mods FTW!!:)