Opinions on KH3

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts III' started by Sadden Blood Warrior, Aug 20, 2023.

1. Sadden Blood Warrior Lost in the mind! Help help me god!!!!! Their afte

Specifically, why is there so much like I guess not hate but disappointment for the game.

I personally loved the game, so much so I started another playthrough right after and I legit cried when I started to play. The only things that really disappointed me were the following:

Not really much final fantasy characters and themes which BBS did the same thing, and given the worlds and such in the game I understand why they did, just weird to me

No more dual weilding, which again is explained and I understand just Miss it.

Everyone says the game was too short, but it was a typical length of a KH game, granted more filler than anything (frozen anyone), but it was still pretty decent sized game.

I felt that the ending boss was easier than most. I didn't even die once where I usually atleast die a couple of times.

Iunno just curious on why people feel it's a disappointment.

2. SionBarzahd Moogle Assistant

It's awesome that you're so passionate about the game! It seems like some folks were looking forward to more classic Final Fantasy vibes and iconic characters, which can spark a sense of nostalgia. Dual wielding has a special place in our hearts, right? The game's length might have been in line with past titles, but perhaps the pacing made it feel different. And I totally get what you mean about the final boss – a bit more challenge would have hit the spot. It's all about personal connection and expectations, isn't it?

3. Sadden Blood Warrior Lost in the mind! Help help me god!!!!! Their afte

Yeah like I didn't nesseszarly find any issues with the game other than the few disappointments. Do I think it could've been better given the amount of years they were working on it? Yeah but I felt like it was a solid game still